hi girls

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

hi girls

Postby suzybimbo » September 12th, 2011, 3:12 am

Suzybimbo here, if anybody tells you hypnotic trance doent work, well i,m more and more of a bimbo every day, allways wear high heels when i can, and all i,m thinking about now is getting bigger breasts and sex!,i,m completely smoth now and reshaping my body to be less masdculine and more fem?

Well do you think they work??, 6 months ago I was a big fat hairy allover masculine male, now I wear makeup foundation,and use a breast cream.

Love
Suzy
suzybimbo
Regular
Regular

Postby dudufemslave » September 20th, 2011, 2:50 am

I'm not sure...
I do become more horny, but that is all.

Appreciate some help and guide...

Also, i'm not sure that i'm even getting into a trance. What should i do?
dudufemslave

Postby Alien4420 » September 21st, 2011, 11:38 am

dudufemslave wrote:Also, i'm not sure that i'm even getting into a trance. What should i do?

We all have the capacity to go into a trance, it's a natural state, the state we fall into when we daydream or watch a movie and get so absorbed that we forget it isn't actually happening. The trick with hypnosis is to learn how to intentionally put your mind into that state. We're adept at doing it naturally, but we don't know what levers to push to get there intentionally. But it becomes easier with time and practice. You could try some of the alternative inductions on this site, different styles work for different people.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to Feminizations Forum