continuing feeling sissified after orgasm

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

continuing feeling sissified after orgasm

Postby hammerklav » September 22nd, 2011, 4:25 pm

Here is a good thread about post orgasm let down:

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=53027#53027

Im wondering if anyone has any recommendations or ideas about deepening sissification after orgasm. I think that would be ultimately dangerous! In a good way :twisted:
hammerklav

Postby MistressKelly » September 24th, 2011, 10:05 am

I believe it will just take some effort on your part sweetie.

Next time you make cummies in your panties you should force yourself to remain as you are, clothing/makeup and everything.

It is just a silly habit to get out of your pretty clothes after your clitty spurts - you simply need to change that habit.

You may find it difficult at first, but if you are serious about furthering your sissification it should be more than worthwhile.

I always make sissies remain in their pink frillies for several hours after playtime, it is even more humiliating for them that way, but overall they are grateful for my enforcement of their proper sissification regime. And true sissies only need a few minutes after cummies till they're craving a hard cock in their little pussies again =)

It is up to you to put in the effort if you are serious princess, and it starts with getting out of those silly habits of putting on your yucky man clothes as soon as you think you've got all the sissy out of your system (a very silly idea indeed)

Another suggestion: Throw out all of your male underwear so that you have no choice but to at least remain in panties 24/7, though fully feminized would be far better for a true sissy. If you change your mind you can always get more silly man's jockies later, but I don't think you will change your little mind in a hurry =)

Kelly xx
MistressKelly

Postby hammerklav » September 24th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Thank you very much Mistress Kelly,

That sounds like a very helpful answer and you obviously have a deep understanding of this situation.

In a sense, I am not really serious about my sissification, but I am enjoying playing with fire and trying to make it more and more difficult not to be trapped, if that makes sense.

I am listening to CSS quite regularly along with several of the MSJ little miss squidgy files. The hornier I am, the more I am wanting to do, but with release comes the inevitable letdown, guilt etc........
hammerklav

Postby VeryGnawty » September 24th, 2011, 3:18 pm

hammerklav wrote:
In a sense, I am not really serious about my sissification, but I am enjoying playing with fire and trying to make it more and more difficult not to be trapped, if that makes sense.

You turn me on :lol:

I might be able to help you, actually. The "trap" scenario is one of my favorite hypnosis scenes. I've used a few on myself, actually. I'm very familiar with how they work and the desire behind them. If you want to play with fire, I can help make it burn to whatever extent you are prepared to handle.

I did something similar with my feminization. I used to lose my desire to be female after orgasm. One of my solutions to this problem was to strengthen the link between masturbation and feminization. This solved a lot of my problems. I could probably do something similar for you.

However, I'm not terribly familiar with sissification. I would need a description of what you are currently thinking and feeling, versus how you think and feel after orgasm. This should help me get an idea of what you want out of the experience.

I could probably get the job done with text hypnosis. I'm pretty good at text hypnosis. I already have one subject right now who is making good progress with her suggestions. If you want to feel trapped into becoming a sissy, I can make that trap as difficult or as easy to escape as you want. We can discuss scenarios. They aren't very hard to set up, actually. The most difficult part is for the hypnotist to understand the subject well enough that the escape clause to get out of being trapped is just right so that the subject's subconscious mind doesn't reject the trap entirely. If the trap is too difficult or too easy, the hypnotic suggestions usually do not take hold. The key to a "trap" scene involves getting the correct difficulty level for escaping the trap.

I'll send you a PM.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » September 30th, 2011, 1:46 pm

I dont know if you charge, or if you simply do it for fun, but it would ne nice to see if you really can hypnotize using only text.

I do it for fun. I like helping people achieve their greatest desires.

BabyNiki wrote:VeryGnawty, I'm quite interested in a 'sample' of this text hypnosis if you'd like to share.

I have an even better idea. I've been helping hammerklav explore her desires. When I feel she is ready, I'll have her post in this thread. That way, you will be able to see how much she has changed and how much more she enjoys the person she is becoming.

If you had any particular idea you want me to help you with, send me a PM. If I have time, I'll give you an example of what I do. Unfortunately, I can't just send a random "sample" because my technique is tailored to the personality of my subjects. I don't want to betray their trust by posting sensitive information about themselves or my suggestions to them.

The best example is an actual result. If you have an idea for hypnosis that you want to experience, I only need to know what it is. Then I can begin to work with you directly. The proof is in the pudding, as we say here in Texas.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby hammerklav » October 1st, 2011, 3:13 pm

VeryGnawty has suggested that I share some of my experience with VeryGnawty on this thread. VeryGnawty also suggested that i should see if I am ready to reveal my sissy name to WMM.
My sissy name is Princess. I had a different sissy name originally, but after listening to the MSJ files, I thought that having the Sissy name Princess might help those files work better.
Princess wants to play with fire and VeryGnawty is helping Princess explore and intensify her sissy and feminization desires. VeryGnawty is very gentle and is helping Princess feel much more submissive. Without VeryGnawty's encouragement, Princess never would have been able to write any of this.

VeryGnawty is quite adept at perceiving my deepest desires and VeryGnawty is even more adept at making gentle effective suggestions that bring them more and more to the surface.

Princess is submitting. Princess is allowing her sissy side and feminine side to become stronger and come more to the surface.
Princess is a very strong and intelligent person, and Princess feels she is still quite safe and will not do anything she does not want to do. Princess is enjoying this process as a kind of game. Princess actually does not feel hypnotized, but more consciously going with the flow. Princess feels she could take it or leave it depending on what is best for Princess. Princess desires to feel more and more trapped so that she cannot escape so easily.
Princess is amazed that she could make this post this easily.
hammerklav

Postby VeryGnawty » October 1st, 2011, 3:32 pm

VeryGnawty is pleased that hammerklav decided to post in this thread. Hammerklav expressed concerns and an initial resistance to revealing herself to someone other than VeryGnawty. VeryGnawty is pleased that hammerklav has changed her mind.

VeryGnawty has been helping hammerklav explore her desires in a way which feels very natural for hammerklav. VeryGnawty is glad that after hammerklav's initial resistance to the idea of posting in this thread that she was able to quickly bring herself to feel comfortable posting. This leads VeryGnawty to believe that VeryGnawty is beginning to understand hammerklav very well.

VeryGnawty is proud that hammerklav is taking her suggestions so well.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby hammerklav » October 1st, 2011, 3:48 pm

VeryGnawty has suggested that if I feel embarassed by what I have revealed on this thread that I should let everyone know how embarassed I am to finally reveal my desires, and that feeling embarassment makes Princess want to become even more of a sissy.
Princess is surprised that she doesnt feel more embarassed by this but desires to. Princess will reread this again later and hope to feel intensely embarassed by what she has written and revealed.
hammerklav

Postby VeryGnawty » October 1st, 2011, 4:35 pm

hammerklav wrote:VeryGnawty has suggested that if I feel embarassed by what I have revealed on this thread that I should let everyone know how embarassed I am to finally reveal my desires, and that feeling embarassment makes Princess want to become even more of a sissy.
Princess is surprised that she doesnt feel more embarassed by this but desires to. Princess will reread this again later and hope to feel intensely embarassed by what she has written and revealed.

Let VeryGnawty explain. Princess's mind has not yet fully accepted the full extent of the suggestions as VeryGnawty suggested them. Princess's mind needs time to integrate the ideas that VeryGnawty has presented.

VeryGnawty believes that the trap has already been set, even though Princess may not yet realize it. VeryGnawty believes that Princess is already beginning to feel more embarrassed by being a feminine sissy, and that being a feminine sissy will make Princess feel that much more embarrassed.

VeryGnawty believes that Princess will have to accept the fact that she is a feminine sissy, whether she wants to or not. VeryGnawty believes that it would be very difficult for Princess to escape the number of hypnotic suggestions that have been planted in her mind, or the deepness to which they have penetrated her subconscious mind. Even with VeryGnawty's help, I believe it would be a very difficult and grueling experience to bring Princess out of who she is becoming.

VeryGnawty hopes that Princess has learned enough from VeryGnawty that Princess will be willing to accept her place as a feminine sissy. VeryGnawty hopes that Princess will not be foolish by asking VeryGnawty to remove Princess's suggestions from her subconscious. VeryGnawty believes that this is not what Princess truly wants, and that it would only cause Princess to experience unnecessary emotional trauma. VeryGnawty hopes that Princess will be a good Princess and accept her place as a submissive sissy.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby qv » October 1st, 2011, 5:22 pm

... blegh.
See, the thing is that, to me, those statements seem coerced.
Yes, obvious, I know, but I just don't see the point. You can get people to say anything, especially if they're posting as someone else. That's really the main point of speaking in the third-person as far as I'm concerned; cognitive dissociation. Why can't you just let the guy post as himself, get his uncoerced opinion on what's happening to him? That way we can see just how well the suggestions are going, beyond just words. Am I right?
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hammerklav » October 1st, 2011, 5:49 pm

qv wrote:... blegh.
See, the thing is that, to me, those statements seem coerced.
Yes, obvious, I know, but I just don't see the point. You can get people to say anything, especially if they're posting as someone else. That's really the main point of speaking in the third-person as far as I'm concerned; cognitive dissociation. Why can't you just let the guy post as himself, get his uncoerced opinion on what's happening to him? That way we can see just how well the suggestions are going, beyond just words. Am I right?

It is often difficult if not nearly impossible for people to understand each other accurately on a forum such as this.
I am posting as myself, and am able to or not as I please. A big part of the game that I am participating in is just that, I am participating. I am perfectly aware of a suggestion when it is made. I can choose to show off how perceptive I am at recognizing the suggestion, or I can choose to allow the suggestion to work on me, or at least, do my best to not interfere with it. I hope actually that there are many suggestions being made of which I am not aware. That would be more fun.
Hypnosis is coercion. My posting in this thread in the way I did was an act of submission on my part that would have been difficult if not impossible without having VeryGnawty's suggestions. Also, for me, postiong in the third person is much more difficult than posting in first person. It is also an act of submission, which I am consciously agreeing to.
I don't know if that means anything to you, but I hope that gives you some more insight. If you need more, you may ask me, and if appropriate, I will answer. :D

I hope I did not come off as too agressive here. If so, I didn't mean to.
hammerklav

Postby qv » October 1st, 2011, 5:56 pm

Well, alright so how are the suggestions affecting you then?
Specifically, the sissification?
Have you noticed yourself doing anything different, or thinking anything different? Obviously you might be choosing to do those things, but I'd like to know either way.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hammerklav » October 1st, 2011, 6:04 pm

I would say the biggest thing at the moment is I am coming to accept my desires for feminization and sissification more and more. I am not repressing them. I feel like they are my real desires and part of who I really am rather than some dirty fetish that I indulge in and then try to repress or get rid of which inevitably resurfaces. I feel much less self hatred over these desires. I feel like I can be more open about them, even if only anonymously, wheras before, I would not have been able to acknowledge these desires even anonymously.

In my day to day existance, it is getting easier for me to be less aggressive and my professional existance is one of constant dick measurinig.

Does that help? :)
hammerklav

Postby lisacd20 » October 2nd, 2011, 10:46 am

Love this topic hope to see where this story goes.
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hammerklav » October 2nd, 2011, 5:35 pm

Me too! :D
hammerklav

Postby amykinstg » October 13th, 2011, 4:07 pm

[quote="hammerklav"]In a sense, I am not really serious about my sissification, but I am enjoying playing with fire and trying to make it more and more difficult not to be trapped, if that makes sense.
[quote]

Haha I have never seen someone else with the same mindset towards things as me. I'm a bit of a...pyro lol and love just little bits hinting at it in my day to day life as an ideal. Youre lucky to have VeryGnawty at the helm, seems like youll be having lots of fun
amykinstg

Postby VeryGnawty » October 14th, 2011, 2:45 am

amykinstg wrote:
Youre lucky to have VeryGnawty at the helm, seems like youll be having lots of fun

We've had a lot of fun with it, but I haven't been able to work with most of my hypnotic subjects lately. I've had a lot of personal stuff to deal with, and I haven't been able to focus on many people other than myself. I'm hoping to get back to working with hammerklav next week, if not before. I was hoping to resume working with her this morning, but I'm tired because my friend came over yesterday and we spent all evening discussing futurism.

Hopefully, hammerklav progressed on her own even without my help, as my goal is to help her learn that she should trust her own desires. I think she already knows how to intuitively create what she wants. It's really her inhibitions that have held her back from experiencing it.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby angelcraves » October 16th, 2011, 6:03 am

angel thinks that not having the post orgasmic let down or guilt is very important for a sissy.
angelcraves
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hammerklav » October 17th, 2011, 7:50 am

tanyaslave wrote:Maybe because after you release your pent up libidinal energy, your cognitive function drops back down to your Ego realm of functioning from your Id, and your able to see "Wow! What I'm doing is dumb. I am a man with a fetish- not an individual with gender identity disorder. My actions don't coincide with the typical manner in which I construct my reality. This makes me feel out of place and socially-guilty!"

If you want to change this, you can't drop your Libidinal 'blinders'. Keep your functioning in your Id based sexually-specified mentality. Because soon as the electro-chemical focus is redirected to your frontal lobe- you are going to feel dumb again.

I think you are basically right. So how would one keep their functioning in their Id based sexually specified mentality? I can see how denying orgasm would help. Can you suggest any other strategies?
hammerklav

Postby sarnoga » October 18th, 2011, 10:51 pm

angelcraves wrote:angel thinks that not having the post orgasmic let down or guilt is very important for a sissy.

Ahhh so misguided. Looking for answers in all the wrong places.

You shouldn't try to "cure" yourself of the post orgasmic let down or guilt. I expect that could easily be done but likely would be quite counter productive.

Rather than try to rid yourself of it, embrace it. You sissies deserve it and it is, at least in part, what drives your desire to be, and behave like, a sissy. Even when you are enjoying being a sissy you know how you will feel about it after it drives you to empty your pathetic little balls. That knowlege adds to the naughty pleasure of it. Without that it is just another compulsion or habit like smoking cigarettes. And even as you are feeling guilty and let down, you know deep down no matter how it disgusts you at that moment that you love it and find the pleasure irresistable. You tell yourself how bad it is, etc etc etc, but even as you do you know you will do it again.

It all comes down to knowing that it gives you sexual pleasure greater than most other forms of release and that when the time comes you will willingly suffer the self degradation and humiliation in order to experience that pleasure once again, and perhaps if you were not such a loser you could find a real woman or man to dip your wick in rather than putting yourself in the position of pretending to be the object of your own desires.

On the other hand, it is rather like the answer I used to give years ago when asked why I was on a diet, given that at the time I was already in fairly good physical condition. But when asked I would just cheerfully reply that I am on a diet to make myself more attractive to my most frequent sexual partner..... myself.

Regards,

Sarnoga.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby hammerklav » October 19th, 2011, 8:12 am

sarnoga wrote:
angelcraves wrote:angel thinks that not having the post orgasmic let down or guilt is very important for a sissy.

Ahhh so misguided. Looking for answers in all the wrong places.

You shouldn't try to "cure" yourself of the post orgasmic let down or guilt. I expect that could easily be done but likely would be quite counter productive.

Rather than try to rid yourself of it, embrace it.

Thanks Sarnoga for the very interesting distinction. It definately changes the perspective which may be the exact thing needed.
With that, you say that "curing" oneself of post orgasmic letdown/guilt could be quite easily done. I highlighted it in the quote for emphasis. How would this be easily done?
hammerklav

Postby VeryGnawty » October 19th, 2011, 10:35 am

sarnoga wrote:
Rather than try to rid yourself of it, embrace it. You sissies deserve it and it is, at least in part, what drives your desire to be, and behave like, a sissy. Even when you are enjoying being a sissy you know how you will feel about it after it drives you to empty your pathetic little balls. That knowlege adds to the naughty pleasure of it.

While this is a good idea, my work with hammerklav has led me to believe that she wants a more positive experience. I think she wants her sissification to feel increasingly joyful until she reaches the point where she no longer wants to resist being a sissy at all.

I've been using hypnotic suggestions on her to lead her to this effect, but it's taking some time for those suggestions to sink in. I suspect that the reason she's so interested in this topic is because she feels that her post-orgasm is blocking the increased joy she is supposed to be feeling right now.

If she would ask ME, the one she is supposed to be submissive to, maybe I would help her with this :D
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby MsJ » November 19th, 2011, 3:05 am

since I know this is a problem for lots of you girls I now have a file to help you keep that special girl feeling all the time, enjoy sweeties

[url]http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/5041/MsJ---Cumslut%3A-Happy-Orgasms.php[/url]
MsJ
Regular
Regular

Postby ihp » November 24th, 2011, 6:18 am

One great solution is to only cum once or twice per month, while maintaining sissy activities several times per week--without orgasm. Then, after a few months of this, there should be less let down after orgasms. Stay motivated by scheduling which dates you get to come, say, the fifteenth of each month, and the 1st of the month as a bonus for dressing up at least five times per week. Something like that.
ihp

Postby kimbi » November 24th, 2011, 10:25 am

ihp wrote:One great solution is to only cum once or twice per month, while maintaining sissy activities several times per week--without orgasm. Then, after a few months of this, there should be less let down after orgasms. Stay motivated by scheduling which dates you get to come, say, the fifteenth of each month, and the 1st of the month as a bonus for dressing up at least five times per week. Something like that.

That's a great idea.... but how do you sleep with a massive hard on ?? :roll:
kimbi

Postby bandler » November 24th, 2011, 12:28 pm

kimbi wrote:

That's a great idea.... but how do you sleep with a massive hard on ?? :roll:

What you need is a 'Sissy Sleep Now' file ;-) So you can drift off to sissy dream land no matter how hard (or wet) you are.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Triggernewbie » April 24th, 2012, 12:50 am

Hi, i followed this thread and was curious about the trap.hypnosis. i must say the first script i had didn't work so effective then i wanted too. Ok so i changed it a bit and now it works pretty good.

I feel my girly side come in front more and more. I also posted my contact in several sissy forums and get in contact wirh others.

I will send more nfos on success story here.

Kisses
Mike
Triggernewbie
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum