True Sissies only - legitimate males should ignore

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Postby Sexy21id » January 7th, 2012, 6:47 pm

Goddesss Gracie,
I SOOOOOOO want to listen to these files!!! They sound amazing!
Sexy21id

Postby radar » January 8th, 2012, 6:00 pm

Wow.. These files sound hot.. I am soooo looking forward to listening to them!
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby Lovebuns69 » January 8th, 2012, 8:28 pm

These files sound soooo Hot!!!!! Sure would love to listen to them,as I have a sissy in me that is doing its best to get out,and I'm afraid I am losing out to it,but am liking it,no---loving it & the feelings it gives me!!!Being a submissive guy really turns me on knowing that I want to serve men and only men!!!
Lovebuns69
Regular
Regular

Postby df2117 » January 8th, 2012, 9:17 pm

Those files sound great and I would love to be your sissy If only I had the money, guess ill just have to wait for them to be free
df2117

Postby leudast1215 » January 9th, 2012, 5:09 am

I've listened to both files and I have to say I found myself nodding and agreeing through everything. I would love to hear from you via a private message in order so that I might learn even more, thank you very much for what you're doing for us sissies.
leudast1215

Postby SissyAmy85 » January 10th, 2012, 6:38 am

i will definitely be downloading these when they become free.. i would just buy them now but im strapped after the holidays :/
SissyAmy85

Postby lisacd20 » January 10th, 2012, 12:41 pm

you cant go wrong with names like those i cant want to listen to them.
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Can't wait!

Postby pennyT » January 10th, 2012, 12:52 pm

Goddess (curtsy),

I can hardly wait for your files to become free, not that it wouldn't be more than worth paying for them from the descriptions!

They sound absolutely wonderful and I am looking forward to downloading them and going as far as I can into permanent sissy hood.

submissively,

pennyt
pennyT
Regular
Regular

Postby boof » January 10th, 2012, 1:15 pm

i <3 goddess gracie
boof

Postby df2117 » January 14th, 2012, 4:40 am

I am not afraid to say that I love goddess gracie, everything she says goes right to me. Her words in the Good Girl files, which she kindly gifted upon me, have unlocked thoughts and feelings that im no longer sure weren't always there.
Sure I fanticized about being a sissy princess before, but Goddess Gracie is so smart she helped me see just how much of a girl I already was. This may be a uncomfertable relization save for the support and guidence of the Goddess herself, which she freely offers to all her sissys who but have to ask.
Goddess Gracie knew who I was, before I did. And she knows who you are too. All you have to do is ask and she can tell you all about it, about how you're her Good Girl.
df2117

Postby radar » January 16th, 2012, 8:04 pm

Thank to Goddess Gracie - for her wonderful 'good girl' files.
I have been listening to these files day and night for almost a week now. It has been so enjoyable that I thought I should post so others can know what to expect.
This is not the kind of file that switches you instantly into a Cocksucking Sissy, however, the lovely voice and gentle positive suggestions provide reassurance that the sissy desires you have are not wrong and should be embraced.
I have found that it has left me feeling more confident about my feminization and eager to go beyond the self-imposed mental barriers that had halted my progression so far.
I am so pleased with this file that I am going to continue listening and see where it takes me.
I look forward to also hearing the opinions and experiences of others.
Love to all - Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby SissyHeather76 » January 16th, 2012, 9:54 pm

I absolutely adore this file, it has made me go about my way to become a good girl. I now where panties and other girl clothes 24/7. I also go out looking for cocks in gay clubs.

This file has made me realize what a true sissy faggot I am, I love to suck cock and wear panties and love being a good girl to all the guys and doing favours to women to make up for my little girly clitty giggles.
SissyHeather76

Postby SissyHeather76 » January 17th, 2012, 10:35 pm

I'm very sorry I showed you my little clitty, feels good to be forgiven though *hugs*

I went to a lingerie boutique yesterday and told the sales girl the lingerie was for me. She was very helpful, we picked out several pairs of panties and she measured my cup size. I'm a 36B giggles.
SissyHeather76

Postby hammerklav » January 21st, 2012, 3:02 pm

The good reviews of Goddess Gracie's files inspired me to submit a couple of my own files so that I could get a free premium membership and listen to Goddess Gracie's files.

I listened to the first one last night and my compliments. It is one of the very best produced files I have heard. Excellent quality and just generally well done. I especially love the voice. It is my favorite text to voice that I have heard, and I would love to know specifically what it is.

Everyone here is lucky that Goddess Gracie is so generous. She could easily be charging for these files.
hammerklav

Postby pennyT » January 23rd, 2012, 8:52 am

Good Morning Goddess Gracie (curtsy),

OMG! your files (that I have been listening to for a week now) are like so totally awesome! I knew my place before but you helped me see the pure truth in everything. I never wear any male underwear anyhow but I have learned so much from your files. I was in a goodwill this weekend shopping for some girly stuff (dressed like a good sissy too) and one of the girls who worked there asked if I was a sissy. I giggled cause it was pretty clear I thought, an I blushed and told her yes. I told her that I was trying to find some clothes to be a pretty sissy in an she really helped me. I told her that good sissys should serve real women and do stuff for them and I thanked her (and curtsied of course) for being so nice to me. She said I could come and clean for her, I think she was joking but it made me so happy so I said sure! I tihnk she was surprised. So she gave me her address and told me she would be home after 6 that afternoon.

I went there and she told me to put on some stockings and panties and a bra and a cami she had for me. She told me she wanted me to clean her bathroom first and I did and she was so happy and told me I did a good job and was a good girl. Then I was vacuuming her living room and her hubby came home. He was surprised and not in a good way. She told him where she met me and that she thought I might like to do stuff that she didn't like to do and showed him the bathroom. Then they came out in the living room together and I was almost done with the carpets. He sat on the couch and she told me that one of the things she didn't like to do was suck his cock! Like OMG, I LOVE to suck a man's cock! That is one of the things that sissy's are good for! She told me to take care of that chore for her too and I pulled down his pants and got him all hard and sucked all the way till he was done and swallowed too. She said I was a good girl and he said I could come back and help her anytime she wanted me to.

Thank you Goddess Gracie! This is all thanks to your totally awesome files!

On my knees before you Goddess,

submissively

pennyt
pennyT
Regular
Regular

Postby jan » January 23rd, 2012, 9:03 pm

Goodness pennyT, what a mind-boggling adventure! I don't have your kind of courage. I'm still dealing with my reactions to the LMS files. I have been quite shocked at the conclusions they are driving me towards.

Denial is a fascinating phenomenon, as it cuts off thoughts before they can form, and blocks the natural subsequent thoughts which would have ocurred without that cutoff. This leaves you not really allowing yourself to have the thoughts you would have, and blocks you from seeing your own nature.

Due to how dependent others are on me, I may have to choose the "Denial Door", but the LMS files are not allowing that to be a comfortable choice. Its hard to put the toothpaste back in the tube.

I would love to hear Godess Gracie's files, and no doubt will when they become free - but I might have to resist listening to them a lot!

Good luck, pennyT, and please report on more of your adventurs back here!
jan
Regular
Regular

Postby ojmo » January 23rd, 2012, 9:10 pm

Goddess Gracie, I just joined WMM and am listening to MsJ's LMS files for the first time now. I have the (probably silly) idea I should work through listening to the LMS files before listening to yours - which I plan to do since I have no doubt I'm a real sissy. But maybe I'm overthinking (which usually gets me into trouble)... :?
ojmo

Postby Khas » January 28th, 2012, 3:51 pm

I am going to start listening to the Little Miss Squidgy files while I wait for yours to become free. I can't wait to listen to them Goddess.
Khas
Regular
Regular

Postby ojmo » January 28th, 2012, 10:14 pm

GoddessGracie wrote:MsJ's LMS files do lay alot of the groundwork for my own, so I strongly recommend that you study hers before mine, and this goes for all properly behaved sissies :)

Thank you, Goddess Gracie, for your guidance. Tonight Princess commented on MsJ's Limp file that her clittie is now limp almost all the time and she cannot even fantasize having sex with a woman. She is obsessed with thoughts of serving men sexually. Other effects of listening to the LMS files have been very positive as well. Although Princess was outwardly somewhat passive and submissive before, she would experience periods of male competitiveness and ego. Now she is polite, submissive, obedient, agreeable, waits patiently, defers to others, does not demand that things go her way, experiences little anger or sarcasm. And her mannerisms in public and private are much more effeminate; she is softer and displays almost no male ego. Princess is so very eagerly working towards her readiness to study your files.
ojmo

Postby jessica_c » January 29th, 2012, 5:18 pm

goddeess gracie,
i listened to your new files this morning. i love them. i got rid of all of my boxers and will wear only girls panties from now on. i will add this file to my favorite playlist. do you have any more in some other site. i'd like to listen to more of your work.
thanks again
jessica c
jessica_c

Postby Queen42 » January 30th, 2012, 11:29 pm

Wow, I'd love to give your files a listen. I would like to be your good sissy gurl.
Mmmm. . . . to feel like a natural Woman. . . what I would love to experience.
Queen42

Postby misterlastname58 » February 1st, 2012, 9:55 pm

This is a beautiful file. The voice is wonderful and seductive, and the backing tracks/subliminals really put me under. It's so easy to follow the suggestions. This file & the LMS series will certainly destroy my remaining "manhood" (lol!). I can't wait to listen to the next file. Goddess Gracie, is a wonderful writer/hypnotist :0) this should be required listening for all sissies!
misterlastname58
Regular
Regular

Postby nystul » February 4th, 2012, 1:52 pm

I will listen to your files as soon as they're are out of premium (since i can't be a premium user for the moment), i'm looking forward to it, Goddess Gracie
nystul

Postby SissyHeather76 » February 4th, 2012, 5:11 pm

I'm such a good sissy, today I shaved all my body hair including my legs!!! I've started wearing panties everyday this past week too!! OMG, I'm such a sissy faggot, I can't wait till summer comes around so I can wear my short shorts and have all the hott guys see my pretty legs and nice tight ass. I've been craving to suck a big hard cock *giggles*

Aren't I a good girl Goddess Gracie? :)
SissyHeather76

Postby Revy » February 5th, 2012, 4:49 pm

Your files are totally awesome :) I started with the LMS series and your files compliment them superbly.

As for suggestions - I have noticed that when it come to what clothes to wear, most sissy files go down the route of suggesting going out in public in sexy clothes like any attractive woman out on the town looking for cock. Which is very good. However, I'm thinking there might room for a more humiliating type of file which would suggest that the listener is compelled to go out in public in humiliating sissy little girl clothes that women would not wear. Such as, dresses with ruffles and frills, little bo peep costumes, short pink silk/ballerina skirts that do nothing to cover big pink ruffly panties/plastic panties/diapers, bonnets and bows, etc.

Maybe the more shy and self conscious sissies who worry about public appearances could be instructed to wear a big warm coat to cover all this up until they get to the toilets of the local gay bar which would seem to be the perfect place to reveal the sissy costume underneath and find a romantic partner.
Revy

Worship at your feet!

Postby pennyT » February 6th, 2012, 8:49 am

Goddess Gracie (curtsy),

I am humbling myself before you. You have taught me so much in the few weeks I have been listening to your files and I do listen every day, at least once. I only have listened to your first two so I don't have the training loop stuff yet but you have helped me know that there is nothing wrong with who I am and that if I am a good a proper sissy I can be proud of who I am. Thank you for your kind words. You are so wonderful to give us sissies your time and let us benefit from your files. I have taken them into my heart Goddess.

This last weekend I went over to the ladies house I met at the goodwill and I really did help her clean. She had some of her friends over too and they got to sit and relax and talk while i cleaned house and served them stuff they wanted me to get. I felt so good being able to serve real women like this and I was proud when I was introduced to all of Tammy's friends as the good sissy that helps her do all the stuff she doesn't like. I cleaned the bathroom again real good and then did the laundry and washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. I didn't vacuum cause the ladies didn't want me to make so much noise so they could talk. They were all really nice and friendly and smiled and even giggled some. I remembered to wear something really slutty Goddess. I wore panty hose and pretty pink panties. A nice pink lace bra and a white cami. I had a short skirt on I got at the goodwill and a top that I tied below my boobies. I had my hair up in a high pony tail with a pretty pink scrunchie to hold it there. I wore lots of makeup like you said too. Bright hot pink lipstick and really bright eye shadow, not the soft stuff I wear when I go shopping.

Tammy was so happy that I was doing her housework for her and one of her friends asked me if I minded and I told her oh gosh no, that good sissys help real women and serve them and do thing for them. She smiled and told me I was a good girl and that made me very happy. After awhile her hubby came home and the other girls all left. She asked me if I knew how to make spaghetti and I said sure! So I made some spaghetti and meat sauce using a jar of sauce and some hamburger I cooked up and then cut up some lettuce and made a nice salad. I served them at their kitchen table and brought them drinks when they wanted some. It was so great. Her hubby is a real man, he has such big muscles. When they were done eating he asked me if I wanted some desert. Like OMG yes I said! He told me to crawl under the table and suck his cock. So I guess that was my desert which was really cool with me! giggle...

He was already hard when i got to his crotch and he was already unzipped for me too, that was real nice of him. I stroked him and sucked and licked him until he was real close and he told me that he wanted me to swallow again like last time and I kept sucking. It felt so good to know that I was doing what good sissies are good for again. I felt so useful you know?

I don't know why Ms Tammy doesn't like to do that but I am sorta glad cause that way I get to! giggle

She told me that maybe in a few weeks she would have some of her friends come back again and I could serve at a tea party for her.

I am soooo happy Goddess Gracie and I have you to thank for helping me just be who i really am and do what a good sissy should be doing.

Thank you Goddess Gracie for helping his unworthy sissy,

submissively

pennyt
pennyT
Regular
Regular

Postby Jx7 » February 7th, 2012, 12:15 pm

Oh my, after readin all these comments these files sound wonderful!! I can't wait for them to become free! They're on my watchlist *giggle*
Jx7

Files

Postby Sissyamy3 » February 15th, 2012, 10:35 pm

Have any of these moved to the free side yet. They sound devine.
Sissyamy3

Postby radar » February 23rd, 2012, 10:05 pm

Its been another week since this princess wrote the feedback below for Goddess Gracies Training Loop.

“Hi All I just cant get enough of listening to this file - I am so addicted. It has been a couple of weeks now and it has had profound effects on me. Whenever I had or felt an erection coming on - I kept hearing Goddesses voice telling me to stop and go limp. Now it all seems so automatic - I haven't been able to get hard for about a week now and I don't think I could or would want to get hard. I look forward to hearing more of your files Goddess.”

The file definitely has had very strong effects as this princess has not had any erections – partial or otherwise in almost two weeks. There were several nights where this princess regressed into maleness and worried about not being able to get erect – to the point of desperately trying to masturbate herself to erection - but princess quickly found she was no longer capable of getting any movement in her panties.

This has been a little scary but this sissy knows in her heart that it is the right thing. She wants this and wishes to continue on the feminization path that is laid out before her.

Thank you for your wonderful files Goddess – This princess eagerly awaits to hear what you have in store for your sissy princesses next.

Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby radar » February 26th, 2012, 8:45 pm

Thank you for your kind words Goddess.

Please be assured that this sissy is completely addicted to your files and will continue to update this forum as she progresses further.

This princess is excited that your new file is almost ready and looks forward to adding it to her daily listening.

Joanne. Xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby SissyHeather76 » February 26th, 2012, 9:39 pm

Hii, this sissy is going to go buy more panties at the lingerie store I go too with the nice helpful staff tommorow. I'll ask the saleslady if she wants me too clean her home for her as she's been way too nice and helpful to a sissy like me. I need to make it up to her since I'm such a mincing limp clitty sissy hihi.

I'll have enough pairs to wear everyday too and enough bras. I'm also thinking of applying for a job as someone's sissy secretary.

I can't wait for more of your files Goddess, I listen to them everyday now.
SissyHeather76

Postby doodlepants » March 3rd, 2012, 6:03 am

holy cowgirl, the files sound so FUCKING hot, wish i could tease myself by hearing them.

im in a weird limbo between a male and SOMEWHAT of a sissy, im quite unsure which is which and which i truly am...
doodlepants

Postby radar » March 4th, 2012, 6:37 am

It sounds amazing. This princess cant wait..

Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby lams » March 4th, 2012, 11:21 am

thank you goddessgradie,

this is a intresting topic.
lams
Regular
Regular

Postby radar » March 4th, 2012, 4:26 pm

Wow.. reading the detail has left me shivering with excitement. It is good that you have decided on quality over speed. This princess is sure that the file will be extra potent as a result.

Knowing that there will be a short wait this sissy will listen to your earlier files extra hard this week so that she is ready when the new file becomes available.

Thank You Goddess..
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby jessicd » March 5th, 2012, 10:53 pm

It's a shame you need premium, but probably for the best.

I dont think I would be able to resist downloading and listening if I could :P
jessicd

Postby radar » March 6th, 2012, 12:21 am

Hi Goddess.

Thank you so much for posting your new files so quickly.
We all appreciate your how hard you work to make them available for us.

This princess has looped part 2 into her playlist and after only a couple of listens has found that the file has left her feeling very relaxed and happy.

This sissy looks forward to posting any and all effects the file may have.

Joanne xxx
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby radar » March 12th, 2012, 8:31 pm

Hi Goddess.

Wow a week already and this princess still has your blessing on repeat.

This sissy wishes she could hear the first section of the file but it is always lost in the fluff that is my mind. :roll:

This sissy guesses it has a lot to do with diet and exercise as she has been drinking a lot of water and dancing around singing to herself. She also has very strong cravings for bananas and cant herself giggling as she takes her first bite.

This Princess is going to continue listening and mixing your other files with it. She just cant get enough.

Thank you for your files - This Sissy is really looking forward to seeing where they take her.

Joanne xox
radar
Regular
Regular

Bimbo Blessing

Postby Trishperm » March 13th, 2012, 5:42 pm

I am new to your files. I just listened to Bimbo Blessing for the 1st time last night. I must first admit that I have listened to other hypnosis files in the past. I can easily fall into trance. The challenge is that once the file starts working enough that I actually start completing the suggestions in the file, (e.g. wearing mascara out, getting nails done)....I get scared that I actually did this and my mind starts resisting.

I was intrigued by the bimbo portion of the file. I am pretty sure I think too much :)

Anyway, your file voice is very relaxing and the length of the file makes it easy to space out after a while and just float.

If you have any other suggestions for this wannabe sissy, please let me know.

Thanks for taking time to make the file.
Trish
Trishperm

Bimbo Blessing

Postby Trishperm » March 13th, 2012, 5:43 pm

I am new to your files. I just listened to Bimbo Blessing for the 1st time last night. I must first admit that I have listened to other hypnosis files in the past. I can easily fall into trance. The challenge is that once the file starts working enough that I actually start completing the suggestions in the file, (e.g. wearing mascara out, getting nails done)....I get scared that I actually did this and my mind starts resisting.

I was intrigued by the bimbo portion of the file. I am pretty sure I think too much :)

Anyway, your file voice is very relaxing and the length of the file makes it easy to space out after a while and just float.

If you have any other suggestions for this wannabe sissy, please let me know.

Thanks for taking time to make the file.
Trish
Trishperm

Bimbo Blessing

Postby ridd » March 14th, 2012, 8:34 am

The problem is supposing the Bimbo Blessing works, how is anyone supposed to keep his or her employment?
If someone fails to keep his employment and thereby penniless how is one going to pay for cosmetics and dresses?They are damn costly.
They are not even be able to pay for Premium accounts cause there is nothing in Bimbo Blessing which helps one to keep his intelligence level intact.
If someone starts to suck cock rather willingly and freely who is going to pay the bills?
I am confused!! Maybe Bimbo file working?
What I don't understand is why in most of the sissification files there is heavier emphasis on humiliation and degradation which makes being feminized a completely negative experience? Except Allison-in-Love most of the files, if work as advertised will put any wannabe sissy in serious danger.
When a person is listening to sissification files he is not sitting in the most liberal neighborhood of south California.He may very well be sitting in a violent neighborhood in a conservative idiotic country where deviance from the norm will sent him flying towards hospital with a broken leg(if he is lucky).What happens then?
I am all for being a Bimbo but what about practical considerations???
When any person gets to fuck a bimbo without any regard to her consideration and care ...is it a wise choice?
Sexual fantasy is fine but if it seriously endangers one's health and well being where do we draw the line?
I am not criticizing Goddess Gracie.I loved her files although occasional shrill background noises hurt my ears but still she has done outstanding jobs.So I am putting these thoughts to her, not as criticism but serious questions.
I want to be feminized seriously.But these questions are bugging me.May be I will tell other problems sometime else.
ridd

BimbO Blessing

Postby ridd » March 14th, 2012, 10:09 pm

Thank you Goddess Gracie for that reply.I really admire and appreciate how much effort you have put into this file.Files themselves are very nice to listen and wholeheartedly encourage anyone to listen if they feel they need them.My questions were out of practicality not out of morality.

I wouldn't have to write them because most files don't scare me that much and I have listened to whole LMS series few times.But the files Goddess Gracie posted were so good that I,for the first time felt a bit scared and concerned.

Again,its very nice of her to address my concerns.I have lots of questions.May be I will take them up with her in PM. :P
ridd

Postby lisacd20 » March 21st, 2012, 4:38 am

all the files are premium now? i thought they were going to be free?
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lisacd20 » March 21st, 2012, 2:09 pm

sorry i didnt mean to offend, i just thought those files where going to be free at some point. Ive been keeping an eye out for them and I saw them disappear or switch over, but thanks for the free one :)
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Postby radar » March 21st, 2012, 4:14 pm

O.M.G. Strawberry Bubblegum... Wow
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby radar » March 26th, 2012, 9:03 pm

This princess apologizes for not being brave enough to put details of what happened with the bubblegum.
The first couple of chews gave this sissy so many images of men and their yummy cocks - It left her completely frustrated and horny.
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby misterlastname58 » March 29th, 2012, 4:03 pm

GoddessGracie wrote:
radar wrote:This princess apologizes for not being brave enough to put details of what happened with the bubblegum.
The first couple of chews gave this sissy so many images of men and their yummy cocks - It left her completely frustrated and horny.

Good girl for apologizing sweetie but it's not necessary, sissies are not naturally brave and therefore it is completely understandable :)

I have read about your bubblegum adventures privately and must say I am very pleased to learn that the effects of the blessing have been working as intended. There is nothing to be embarrassed about sweetie, I know you made a mess in your panties without even touching when you thought about all the hunky guys and their big manly cocks, but that is just what happens when a good giggly girl chews bubblegum as she should :)

In the future you don't have to be embarrassed or ashamed about this sweetie, you can tell everyone about the effects of the blessing and noone will judge you in the slightest, how could we judge a sissy for simply behaving as it should? That would just be so silly.

Remember that giggling will intensify all effects of the blessing and therefore it is very likely you will find yourself giggling before you reach the end of this sentence as good giggly girls often giggle when they think about all the things that make them feel giggly like makeup and dancing and giggling and guys and flirting and cuddling.

Love from Goddess Gracie xx

P.S. For all those sissies who were enquiring, my first file (Goddess Gracie's Good Girl) has now been removed from premium as it has been 6 months since it was uploaded. It is now free for everyone to download and enjoy :)

Everone out there who is being silly and fighting their sissy urges should download and listen to this file like a lot! It's really well made and stuff and will really get your sissy clitties tingling like good girls! I love it! Goddess Gracie is soo talented and smart, it's so nice and relaxing to listen to! <3<3<3<3<3
misterlastname58
Regular
Regular

Postby jesth » April 6th, 2012, 11:08 am

goddess gracie files are so great and so is goddess gracie... she is liek the bestest hehe

her files make me feel all fuzzy and pink and i could just listen to them all day long hehe
jesth

Postby cumdress » April 8th, 2012, 1:38 pm

Dear Goddess,

Thank you so much for Your great files! Amazingly efficient. Sometimes lapsus come and people start to see the sissy I am.

Thank You for all Your files
cumdress

Next

Return to Feminizations Forum