True Sissies only - legitimate males should ignore

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Postby VaneTv » August 17th, 2012, 8:51 pm

@Jim1 do u like it?? Xoxo
VaneTv

Postby jim1 » August 18th, 2012, 7:03 am

i think i do, after 10 times of listen i feel less an less hard almost limp
jim1

Postby pantyboynikki » August 22nd, 2012, 12:01 am

i wish i could listen to all your files mistress gracie...:((
pantyboynikki

Postby Sjx » August 23rd, 2012, 9:07 pm

Hello there GoddessGracie, a quick question for you if you don't mind. Would it be advisable for this little sissy to go straight for training loop #7 even though I haven't really trained all that much with your files (the free ones that is).

I already own a full set of girly underthings and I would totally love to take it more seriously, by going 24/7 instead of just after work and during the weekends. And I totally feel like this would push me over the edge to wear more and more femme clothing (I wanna wear skirts and silky blouses, but there's something stopping me ya'know).

Sincerely SJX <3
Sjx

Postby radar » August 24th, 2012, 8:07 am

Thank You for the lovely new files Goddess.
princess cant wait to listen :D

Just gotta wait until the payment goes through now.. any second now.. in just a moment....any time soon...

Ok it may be 24 hours.. princess will listen to your other files to prepare while she waits.

Love and Big Hugs

Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby radar » August 27th, 2012, 7:15 am

Hi Goddess,

The download worked fine.. princess went to bed listening to your Other files and by morning the Panties file and the Compulsive Clitty Diddler files were available.

It hasn't been long but there has been some effect from both files.

The Panties file - princess tries to always wear the nicest panties as she goes about her everyday life. The file has heightened my awareness of them again. Generally my panties wouldnt register a thought but for the last three days there has been a slight thrill of embarrassment mixed with pride about how soft and smooth my clitty feels within them.

The Compulsive Clitty Diddler File - princess is not sure if it is the Panties file or the Clitty Diddler file but there has definately been more occasions where princess has found herself touching her clitty. The softness of my clitty through the silky smoothness of my panties has been such a turn on. My daydreaming during this time has been more vivid - In fact princess woke herself at one point with a girly moan.

Both files are wonderful and princess has added them to her growing playlist of your files. Thank you again for all of the work you do for your sissy girls.

Love and the Warmest of Hugs

Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Re: True Sissies only - legitimate males should ignore

Postby Tangy » August 27th, 2012, 12:47 pm

GoddessGracie wrote:Hi everyone,

I'd like to inform all genuine sissies about my files in case their little brainies were previously unaware of them.

You can find them below (currently Premium but will eventually become free... If it was up to me they'd be free to all sissies already! :) )

Goddess Gracie's Good Girl

Goddess Gracie's Good Girl Part 2

Limp Clitty Training Loop

I would also welcome any sissies to suggest ideas for possible future files - if the suggestions appeal to me I may consider them.

Post here or message me privately if you have anything you wish to discuss, I have been told I am somewhat of a sissy therapist!

I plan to upload a couple of free training/reinforcement loops for those who have listened to my full length files. These will be designed to reinforce what you have learned and will work to brainwash you even further. :)

Goddess Gracie

UPDATE: For those who enjoyed my previous files, my new Bimbo Blessing file is now available and can be found at the below links (the file is split into two parts to make it easier for you to loop the second more explicit part without the induction + warning)

Bimbo Blessing Part 1 (Induction + Warning)

Bimbo Blessing Part 2 (Curse)

:)

Edit: Added link to my new blog in my forum signature, come and join in all the sissy discussion :P

I was making a Sissie file and i could not think when i got up this morning slowing but surely coming back
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby radar » September 5th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Hi Goddess,

Your files have always struck a chord with my mind that has allowed them to be highly effective while being a pleasure to listen to.

The idea that even more new files are on the way is soooo exciting.

princess knows that future files will take her deeper and deeper into Goddesses soft, pink, feminine world.

It is a thrilling prospect that princess is sure excites all of Goddesses Sissy following.

Love and Hugs Always

Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby cumdress » September 10th, 2012, 1:36 pm

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, i just bought the file!
I am so happy *jiggle*

Thank you Goddess to take care that much of your little sissies!
cumdress

Postby sissywendy » September 20th, 2012, 1:01 am

omg eternal sissy happiness just makes me *sparkle* and *giggle* all day long even when i'm around guys :oops:

sissy wendy xoxo
sissywendy

Postby cumdress » October 11th, 2012, 3:12 pm

Sissy clitty will be limpy! Thank you Goddess. Transaction is being processing, and I feel so impatient to hear it! *Giggle*
We will make our Goddess proud ;)
cumdress

Postby Blackjaz » October 11th, 2012, 9:04 pm

After reading some respond on Bimbo bliss and finding out how aroused I get everytime I read those feedback messages, I started to listen to it every night when I get home from work, before work. Nothing really big to tell, but I notice I keep blinking out while laying in bed near the end of the file. It only been three days
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Blackjaz » October 11th, 2012, 9:42 pm

GoddessGracie wrote:
Blackjaz wrote:After reading some respond on Bimbo bliss and finding out how aroused I get everytime I read those feedback messages, I started to listen to it every night when I get home from work, before work. Nothing really big to tell, but I notice I keep blinking out while laying in bed near the end of the file. It only been three days

It's perfectly natural for the listener to blank out at various points throughout Bimbo Blessing sweetie, it is actually supposed to happen! Same goes for Eternal Sissy Happiness (the amnesia triggers in ESH are actually more prevalent than in BB) and one or two of my other files.

I think you will see more and more interesting and perhaps even bright and sparkly effects from the file in the coming weeks.

Love from Goddess Gracie xx

I wasn't expecting you to post so fast. I usually only have time to listen to it once I get out of work, which is 10 o clock every day. I haven't really notice any of that stuff yet, but kind curious to see what happens. I still wish I Could listen to your stuff while I am sleep, I wish I wasn't born a light sleeper lol
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Blackjaz » October 12th, 2012, 7:34 am

GoddessGracie wrote:
Blackjaz wrote:
I wasn't expecting you to post so fast. I usually only have time to listen to it once I get out of work, which is 10 o clock every day. I haven't really notice any of that stuff yet, but kind curious to see what happens. I still wish I Could listen to your stuff while I am sleep, I wish I wasn't born a light sleeper lol

I'm always around and ready to play with fluffy pink minds when a new file has just been released sweetie :)

Anyone who didn't already know about my new file can read about it here: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/5919/The-Logic-of-Limp.php

Word on the sissy grapevine is that this file will eventually make sissy's silly tingles go bye-byes for good.

Love and cuddles to all of my good sissies (and silent time in the naughty chair for the one or two bad ones :) )

Goddess Gracie xx

P.S. Remember to leave appropriate ratings and pretty comments on the file after you listen as it will help other sissies make an informed decision about whether they would like to purchase it or not!

I have to see where this goes with bimbo bliss. I mean if it really does engulf my manhood, I may as well start good girl stuff. :)
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

goddess

Postby suzybimbo » October 14th, 2012, 11:58 am

hello my godess,suzy here,i,m sorry i couldnt email you on hot mail,i,m just so dumb now cant do anything right except be a bimbo slut,my goddess i,m lost without your words,now i,m just a silly little bimbo cock slut,its all i am, all i know now,i know you helped me,thank you i love my new life,i,m now a full time whore thanks to you
suzybimbo
Regular
Regular

Postby JQuinn88 » November 13th, 2012, 2:48 am

I too truly want to hear these goddess I can't wait to get the first few free and then pay
JQuinn88

Postby lisacd20 » November 15th, 2012, 1:33 pm

mmm i love the new file :) thank you Goddess
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

limp and shrinking

Postby debbie32 » November 17th, 2012, 2:24 pm

I just adore all godesses tapes and so helpful.giggles. I wore my tight panties and womens jeans today and so no sign of any bulge. So comfy and can still be excited. I'm sure other girls looked and thought this sissy could never penetrate another girl hehe and its true now. Be out and proud of your sissyhood sisters. There are so many men out there that want to fill your pussy hole with their big meaty cocks and you will feel pink all over with the warm and fuzzies to follow
debbie32
Regular
Regular

Postby dromag67 » November 18th, 2012, 12:51 pm

oooh interested in the "correct thoughts" one. Any ETA?
dromag67

Postby debbie32 » November 18th, 2012, 4:03 pm

oh my I can't get this pink fog out of my head to think of anything but that picture Goddess posted. Why would any sissy want a woman for sex
debbie32
Regular
Regular

Postby SissyQueerBrenda » November 19th, 2012, 6:23 am

i am thinking bimbo blessing curse would be a great file to listen to in preparation.... and good girl 2.

Are there going to be any holiday sales? i am now kicking my homo sissy gay self for not getting eternal sissy happiness when it was on sale. : (

did i mention that i love to suck on cock more than ever thanks to your truly therapeutic files? :D
SissyQueerBrenda

Postby SissyQueerBrenda » November 19th, 2012, 7:09 am

When i look at pretty ladies, i 1st study their make up intently and then immediately start fantasizing about them being my cock sucking coach. So looking forward to learn more sissy thoughts via your new proper thinking loop!

ps: any chance of an estrogen release training loop?
SissyQueerBrenda

Postby RebecaRaquel » November 20th, 2012, 4:17 pm

Goddesss Gracie,
I would love to listen to these files. They sound exactly what I need!

Little kiss,

Becca
RebecaRaquel

Postby SissyQueerBrenda » November 21st, 2012, 12:53 am

Hope all my sissies have the time of their little lives with the new file Smile

You say the prefect things!
SissyQueerBrenda

Postby SissyQueerBrenda » November 22nd, 2012, 11:45 pm

i had sooo many sissy gasms (including my 1st ever)listening to Goddess Gracie's file MAN OBSESSION!
i hope you make many more of these files Goddess Gracie in this series!

..if you ever make Sissy Romance Files i can only imagine the love scenes and yummy, gooey cocks you would tell us about!

:D
SissyQueerBrenda

Postby SissyQueerBrenda » November 24th, 2012, 3:40 am

"Sooo adorable sweetie, I just want to dress you up in the pinkest frillies and sluttiest makeup and lead you around town in 7 inch stripper heels, occasionally stopping to show you off to all the guys, much to the amusement of all the girls!"

You have no idea how much i would love that!....actually i think you do!

:D

warmest hugs and eskimo kisses
SissyQueerBrenda

Postby debbie32 » November 24th, 2012, 10:29 am

Hi Brenda I just adore GG's files too. Have downloaded all the free ones and cant stop listening. Try dressing up in your favorite outfit Brenda and take a car ride while listening to the tapes. Hunky men is all I can think about now .giggles
debbie32
Regular
Regular

Postby SissyQueerBrenda » November 24th, 2012, 5:49 pm

Hi Debbie,

i thought about listening while driving but thought it would be too dangerous.

Have you had any problems driving Debbie?
SissyQueerBrenda

Postby debbie32 » November 25th, 2012, 9:37 am

Oh my silly me and so sorry Goddess Gracie for taking such chances. I will be a good girl and stay with the program by listening to the tapes before getting into the car now. Just reading the post you know makes me think back before I lost my virginity and get jealous of what my girlfriends here are going to experience. It would be so dreamy to be with you girls when you do have that first real experience with a real man now hehe

I have now listened to so many tapes here on wmm and no one comes close to understanding our minds like Goddess Gracie does. Every word and thought is so careful said and described. I would give anything to have Her voice and tone. Thank you Goddess Gracie for sharing your energy and time with us . I am sure a lot of girls here find joy in knowing they are not alone in our lifestyle. Hugs and Kisses to you and all your girls.
debbie32
Regular
Regular

Postby debbie32 » November 29th, 2012, 3:23 pm

Just hearing that compliment sends chills up my arms and warm sissy feelings throught my body. Will wear my gold star with pride too cause I know how sincere goddess is. Giggles I read this wearing my school girl outfit with knee hi bobby socks and matching girls blazer and skirt. Oh and wearing a darling yellow bow in my hair and a pink buttoned up blouse. Will keep you like all posted of any interesting adventures too. Kisses
debbie32
Regular
Regular

Postby aungshadow » November 29th, 2012, 3:39 pm

I want to be a sissy, where should I begin
aungshadow
Regular
Regular

Postby radar » November 30th, 2012, 10:49 pm

Goddesses files are indeed a great place to start your sissy journey.
But be careful.
Goddess Gracie is meticulous in her file creation and any listener will very quickly find themselves addicted to sissification. A deep and permanent need that will remain with the listener forever.
Goddesses files are the backbone of my own sissification and there is not a day that goes by without fuzzy pink thoughts of feminizing myself, sexy lingerie and pleasing big hunky men.
This princess loves Goddess Gracie and her files.
Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby debbie32 » December 6th, 2012, 9:19 am

OH joanne I am so glad to hear others find the same happiness and excitement that we share together. Afterall Aussie girls do rule lol.
I was a somewhat confused cd that has been matured by GG's tapes as well. Hope to share all our experiences together girl
debbie32
Regular
Regular

Postby debbie32 » December 16th, 2012, 10:12 am

Listening every day to your tapes Goddess Gracie and just feel so pretty and sparkling after every session. They are great to listen to while jogging and exercising since it gives me a goal. Hugs. I just adore being a girlie girl that men so desire yummy
debbie32
Regular
Regular

Postby radar » December 17th, 2012, 4:21 am

Hi Goddess and Debbie,

Sorry for the delay in my reply.. Work, the madness of Christmas and some weird hormonal moods swings have really played havoc with my internet time.

Another 'Sheila' in the Aussie chapter of Goddesses Sorority. Yay! Its lovely to meet you and this princess looks forward to following your adventures.. :)

Wow Goddess... Its quite a body of work when you list your files that way.. The display on my my I-pod really does not do it justice at all.
Thank you for all of the hard work you do for your girls.

Have a safe and wonderful x-mas Goddess.
May you and your girls have someone warm to cuddle on Christmas Eve and find panties in their stockings on Christmas day. :)

All my Love

Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby debbie32 » December 27th, 2012, 9:48 am

Having a wonderful holiday and will keep you girls posted on Goddess Gracies site. Still enjoying your marvelous tapes and especially man obsessions. Giggles should make all your sissy students aware that they shouldnt be afraid now to recognize their true gay feeling that have been buried and hidden so long. Should make us all stand up and be proud of our gayiety. .
debbie32
Regular
Regular

Postby debbie32 » January 3rd, 2013, 10:48 am

Have been with a totally new crowd of ppl over the holidays and been to Palm Springs and SF in the last 10 days. Back to normal now with renewed energy and feeling so light headed and happy. This sissy has certainly learned a lot about good girl behavior and relating to ppl differently. I can now see how been so up and giggliely can make any person so attractive and hope to continue with my new lifestyle. Thanks you Goddess Gracie for the interest you have shown. Cant wait to tell you all what happened.
debbie32
Regular
Regular

Postby nicelushes » January 4th, 2013, 4:06 pm

I like you files! they are very logic and relaxing me
nicelushes

Subliminal suggestions

Postby samanthajones » January 6th, 2013, 11:04 am

Goddess,

I have also sent a PM directly but I thought it might be useful to ask here as well. As of 5th January 2013 I am officially out to EVERYONE as a gay TV. I have been using Good Girl 1 & 2 and Limp Clitty and would like to know if there are any subliminals that would have encouraged this.

Many thanks for your files and of course, Your time

Samantha x
samanthajones

Postby debbie32 » January 7th, 2013, 9:45 am

Congrats Samantha on your coming out girl. No more hiding and what is best for us gay tvs is that more men and lovers than ever before will be hitting on you knowing you are what you present to be.
Do download and listen to the files that will reinforce and confirm your behavior. I also like bimbo blessings , bra training, an of course men obsessions ( that should come natural to us giggles).
Do post your thoughts and we can share our common expereinces together. Hugs Samantha and enjoy
debbie32
Regular
Regular

Postby bimbo_sissy » January 7th, 2013, 10:02 am

Hi,

i'm new to the forums. First of all, kudos to Goddess Gracie, the Bimbo Blessing file just did it, I think.
I've alays been a submissive male interested in hypnosis and such and also tried some feminization hypnosises from others like isabella v. but they never worked for me. So I thought I'm just a male hetero slave to women.
Weeks ago I stumbled upon this site and found Bimbo Blessing, Permanent Princess, LMS ans so on and listened to a lot of them, ignored the warnings. After the first listen, when the initial hornyness went away, I felt sick and wrong, deleted all of it and listened to other hypnosis, like some addiction to pussy etc.
But after a week or so I felt compelled to download BB, PP, Princess slut and the LMS files again and listend them again. Then again the "what have I done"-feeling, followed by deleting this stuff. But guess what, I downloaded them again some days later, listened again.

That was on Saturday. I deleted them again, only to download them again today...

Now I surrender, I give in, I listen to them every day, I promise to be a goo girl now. :oops: :oops:

My girly name is Anne now. :oops: I'm 37 yo.

Any suggestions for further training etc.

Hugs and kisses
bimbo_sissy

Postby debbie32 » January 7th, 2013, 4:21 pm

Stick with it anne cause it will have an effect over time especially if you listen regularly. I too have noticed changes now in my behavior and the way I relate now to men and women. You also will see things differently from the world you were use too. No complaints here sweetie and good luck. feel free to ask anything and share everything with us . Hugs debbie
debbie32
Regular
Regular

Postby debbie32 » January 25th, 2013, 11:07 am

For those of us that are hungry cock sucking sissies, we can hardly wait. Goddess Gracies's files have been such a big help in knowing we are not alone in our desires.
debbie32
Regular
Regular

Postby cumdress » January 30th, 2013, 1:53 pm

Hiiii, new file!

Thanks you Goddess Gracie to teach us again the Sissy Way.
All previous files were perfect, can't wait to hear this one.

Thank you
cumdress

Postby sissysugarlipz » January 30th, 2013, 9:40 pm

Dear Goddess,

This file is so **YUMMY** I wrote all about it in my
thread and can hardly wait to listen sum more **YAY**

Love ??? Br?ttany ???
i am Mistress Petras whore and a mindless bimbo fuck doll
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby pennyT » January 31st, 2013, 6:13 pm

Most wonderful Goddess Gracie (curtsy)

This sissy princess has been away from online for a long time. This princess was like so happy after listening to most of your first set of files when this sissy found a nice lady at a local goodwill who took me home with her to help suck her husbys cock since she didn't like to.

It was so totally awesome for awhile cause they kept me there and fed me and heped this sissy buy sexy pink nighties and stuff and then had their friends come over for me to suck and lick and make cum and stuff too. It was so great to be doing what I was meant to do!

But now they had problems and this sissy had to leave and it took this sissy awhile to find a way back online.

This sissy feels so lost now :( This sissy princess does not expect Gpddess to remember her bu I wanted to tell you why this sissy was away so long.

This sissy princess is grateful for all of the good intru... ummm teching from your files.

sissy princess and slut pennyt
pennyT
Regular
Regular

Postby sissysugarlipz » January 31st, 2013, 11:56 pm

GoddessGracie wrote:
Aww, that's nice sweetie :)
I've certainly noticed positive changes from sissies who have heard the file, they just seem more respectful and at peace with their adorable little place in the world.
It's so nice for sissies to just accept themselves and not try and fight fate as that would just be so silly :)
The feedback so far has been wonderful, and the file is selling at a faster rate than any previous file I've made. It definitely helps to make all the time I spent on it feel worthwhile.
It's worth noting that women who are in a relationship of some sort with a sissy should find the file very beneficial for everyone involved.
Goddess Gracie xx

Dear Goddess Gracie

It just makes me **sparkle** to know that the file is doing so well as that means lots of people must love you alot **YAY**

I'm glad I've stopped fighting my fate as a sissy and I have you to thank for that **HUGZ**

**MMM** I think what you say about women in relationships is true and it is as it should be as a sissy needs to make up for her inadequacies as a partner in other ways like doing extra chores, performing sexual favors for boyfriends, or being the butt of ridicule and jokes. I hope I am right in thinking I should be prepared for all of these **giggles**

Love ??? Br?ttany ???
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby debbie32 » February 1st, 2013, 9:03 am

Just so happy to hear everyone is enjoying themselves as we were meant to be. HI to sally sarah and brittany now with little bear hugs and kisses.
Tonight I have been asked by my special lover to cater a party at his house as the houseboy. Will have 12 to 15 guest all from the gay community and will be doing the set up and cleaning up afterwards. Here is an opportunity to put all my new knowledge as a sissy out there and see how they all react. Just want to thank Goddess Gracie for all her wise advice on behavior and will let you know how it goes. xxx
debbie32
Regular
Regular

Postby sissysugarlipz » February 1st, 2013, 10:49 am

debbie32 wrote:Just so happy to hear everyone is enjoying themselves as we were meant to be. HI to sally sarah and brittany now with little bear hugs and kisses.
Tonight I have been asked by my special lover to cater a party at his house as the houseboy. Will have 12 to 15 guest all from the gay community and will be doing the set up and cleaning up afterwards. Here is an opportunity to put all my new knowledge as a sissy out there and see how they all react. Just want to thank Goddess Gracie for all her wise advice on behavior and will let you know how it goes. xxx

**OMG** Debbie that sounds absolutely **YUMMY n DELISHUS** I know everyone is going to think of you as the **hostess with the mostest** and this will lead to even more opportunities to serve men the way you were meant to serve them **YAY** you're living the **fluffiest dream** ever and I am so happy for you. Please do tell all afterward **HUGZ**

Love ??? Br?ttany ???
sissysugarlipz
Mentor
Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Feminizations Forum