True Sissies only - legitimate males should ignore

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Postby Zlocke » April 11th, 2012, 1:07 am

I love your files Goddess Gracie!!! Even knowing that you'll be reading this makes me feel all pink and fuzzy inside :)
Zlocke

hi

Postby theniftykitty » April 12th, 2012, 3:50 am

hello goddess gracie, new to the forums and thought i would say hello. 24 y/o trans girl, here is my photo stream http://www.flickr.com/photos/sabrinasilverxo/6527722181/in/photostream

havent purchased anyones files yet, still looking through whats out there, very new to hypnosis
theniftykitty

Postby radar » April 16th, 2012, 10:27 pm

This princess bought herself a brand new realistic cock dildo and has become wildly addicted to it. Princess knows that she should be finding the real thing but for the moment she is head over heels with her soft fleshy feeling friend. It sits in my drawer at work so it can be worshiped and loved in the quiet times. At home it is constantly stroked and kissed.. Yummy ..

I am so addicted..

Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby Ispy » April 17th, 2012, 6:29 pm

i feel kinda funny heehee
Ispy

Postby radar » April 20th, 2012, 10:51 am

Dear Goddess Gracie,
Please, please make a quiz for your princesses.
We would all love to play and give our most truthful and bestest answers.
Hopefully it wont be too hard for our fluffy - fuzzy minds. :?
Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby misterlastname58 » April 20th, 2012, 3:18 pm

Hi Goddess!!!!!<3<3
May i please ask for You to make a nice quiz for all of Your dedicated sissies? I would feel wonderful to answer any question You ask! :0)
Thank You!!!!
xoxoxox
misterlastname58
Regular
Regular

Postby SissyHeather76 » April 22nd, 2012, 9:20 am

Please Goddess Gracie make a nice quiz for your sissies, I want to become the best sissy I can be and a quiz will surely help. Pretty please Goddess Gracie.

PS I started wearing makeup, I wear lipstick, foundation & eyeshadow everyday.
SissyHeather76

Postby radar » April 22nd, 2012, 5:13 pm

Love the new logo Goddess. Good work Ali.
Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby radar » April 26th, 2012, 7:10 pm

Wow... That quiz was something else. Princess thinks she may have been overthinking her answers. So glad to get back to my bubblegum ;)
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby aungshadow » April 27th, 2012, 9:16 am

I want to know what its like to be a sissy but I'm unsure
aungshadow
Regular
Regular

Postby misterlastname58 » April 28th, 2012, 2:17 pm

Goddess Gracie, thank You so much for Your sissy quiz! It was really really hard and i had to put a lot of my sissy thoughts into it but it was sooooooo worth it! :D I was a little nervous about being so honest in a public forum like this, but i think it really helped my sissification to write so many of my thoughts feelings and insecurities out, and read them back. It's really helped to accept the fact that i truely am a limp mincing sissy who could never please a Woman like a real man, and my only purpose is to be used sexually by men. Thank You Goddess, for helping to bring the limp little sissy faggot in me to the surface (where she really belongs, lol!)
love, sissy jasinda
misterlastname58
Regular
Regular

Postby radar » April 29th, 2012, 9:17 pm

Wow.. Your other files have all had such delightful effects - I just know this new loop will leave me permanently lovestruck. Thank you for all of this amazing effort you go through. You are a blessing to all of your sissies and we love to worship our wonderful goddess.

Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

a superior

Postby Ispy » May 3rd, 2012, 12:52 am

goddess gracie where can i find a master or shemale mistress maybe een a couple one man one woman after all a man ordering me to pleasure a woman although disgusting makes sense or better a male shemale couple
Ispy

Postby SissyHeather76 » May 3rd, 2012, 8:32 am

Hii, just posted three pics of myself in the User Pic gallery all sissyfied, tell me what you girls think :)

I'm a good girl hihi
SissyHeather76

Postby aungshadow » May 3rd, 2012, 11:12 am

Um, I want to know what its like to be a sissy, because a part of me wants to be a sissy baby
aungshadow
Regular
Regular

Postby radar » May 3rd, 2012, 4:02 pm

Love your photos sissyheather. You look very pretty.!

Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby SissyHeather76 » May 5th, 2012, 9:01 am

Thanks for the warm comments girls, I just want to be a good girl and hearing your response to my photos helps.

I can't wait for more of your files Goddess, I need to be a sissy ad show everyone what a limp little sissy I am.
SissyHeather76

Postby radar » May 10th, 2012, 7:18 am

Wow.. It is all soooo exciting.
princess loves suprises and she is sure this new file will be exceptional.
Thank you again Goddess for all of the time you spend helping your sissies.
Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby misterlastname58 » May 15th, 2012, 8:00 pm

Thank You, Goddess! It is always a thrill when You post a new file! I can't wait till it switches to a free file. Thank You!<3
misterlastname58
Regular
Regular

Postby aungshadow » May 15th, 2012, 10:15 pm

can someone tell me what a sissy is exactly because I'm curious if itr right for me :oops:
aungshadow
Regular
Regular

Postby sissywendy » May 19th, 2012, 4:37 pm

omg new file is soo amazinggg <333333

thank u soooo much goddess Gracie :D
sissywendy

Postby Solarly » May 19th, 2012, 6:44 pm

Goddess,
I can hardly wait until the Bimbo Blessing is made free, I want this soooo badly.
Solarly

Postby Solarly » May 20th, 2012, 8:29 pm

i am a bimbo.
i need cock. its all i can think about. i am a bimbo slut.
i can hardly think. i need cock.
Solarly

male form and exercise

Postby Ispy » May 20th, 2012, 8:40 pm

goddess gracie i have a problem i'm very turned on by cocks but everything else about the male form is at best blaaah........... compared to the female form as such can you make a file which focuses on the whole body rather than just the cock regardless of the fact that that is the most important part. also i've developed a beer gut Crying or Very sad but i'm to american to be able to focus on exercise for more than 3 minutes and the exercise hypno files just aren't sexy enough to keep my focus can you also make a file which combines sex and exercise making them on eand the same
Ispy

Postby radar » May 22nd, 2012, 9:37 pm

Hi Goddess,

princess has been listening to your new training loop for a week now. It is a great file and fits so well with your other files that are constantly on rotation in my ears. The best part of the new file is that it tackles those day to day things a good sissy knows she should be doing but may have developed bad behaviors which this file corrects.

Thank you so much for the wonderful file.
princess is sure that the file will make her a much better sissy and looks forward to hearing more of your files in the future.

Many Thanks
Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby radar » June 6th, 2012, 12:19 am

How exciting..
Thank you Goddess for this latest file.
This princess cant wait to add it to her playlist.
It is bound to have profound and lasting effects on this sissy.
Thanks again

Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby cumdress » June 6th, 2012, 3:00 pm

Dear Goddess,

it is a so great pleasure to hear from You again.

Sissy will be my new name
cumdress

Postby SissyQueerBrenda » June 8th, 2012, 11:13 pm

I Love you Goddess Gracie! :oops:
SissyQueerBrenda

Postby misterlastname58 » June 9th, 2012, 5:36 am

GoddessGracie wrote:Hi everyone,

I have just uploaded three brand new files for all my little sissy friends to melt their minds with.

The files are as follows:

Honesty Curse (which comes with an additional warning file that you must download separately, but you only need to listen to that the first time)

Training Loop #4: Lifelong Love Loop

Training Loop #5: Bra Training

And of course I uploaded Training Loop #3: Pretty New Name a few days ago!

You can find them all here: http://goddessgracie.warpmymind.com

Enjoy :)

Love from Goddess Gracie xx

Simply amazing! Goddess You are truly wonderful. You are correct, all sissies do love You, for all You do for us!
misterlastname58
Regular
Regular

I love You Goddess

Postby sissydollydk » June 9th, 2012, 2:31 pm

misterlastname58 wrote:

I have just uploaded three brand new files for all my little sissy friends to melt their minds with.

Honesty Curse (which comes with an additional warning file that you must download separately, but you only need to listen to that the first time)

I love You Goddess Gracie because You have changed my life completely so I'm now am a 24/7 airheaded submissive sissy bimbo with a happy & balanced life every day listening to Your files. People around me says I've been transformed to a better girl and I've never had so much hot attention from guys like now. I'm Your submissive sissy bimbo who do whatever You want me to do.

Thank You Goddess I will be forever grateful and forever Yours.

submissively
princess sissy dolly
I'm a sissy to be brainwashed, bimbofied & made submissive :) Today I live my life 24/7 as a slutty bimbo & still looking for files that can go even deeper changing my life to a better & more fun life.
sissydollydk

Postby misterlastname58 » June 11th, 2012, 12:27 pm

GoddessGracie wrote:
misterlastname58 wrote:

Simply amazing! Goddess You are truly wonderful. You are correct, all sissies do love You, for all You do for us!

Awww, thank you Jasinda :)

I love all my sissies too, they're just like little bubbles of pink happiness waiting to pop.

I think the honesty curse will be especially useful for you hun, I know you have struggled to find ways to tell your girlfriend about your true nature and hopefully after a week or two of listening you will be ready to be more open and maybe even find her a real man to give her the satisfaction she deserves. It would be so cute if you dressed up like a cheerleader and done a pretty cheer for her real man while he was fucking her sweetie, wouldn't that just be adorable?

sissydollydk wrote:
I love You Goddess Gracie because You have changed my life completely so I'm now am a 24/7 airheaded submissive sissy bimbo with a happy & balanced life every day listening to Your files. People around me says I've been transformed to a better girl and I've never had so much hot attention from guys like now. I'm Your submissive sissy bimbo who do whatever You want me to do.

Thank You Goddess I will be forever grateful and forever Yours.

submissively
princess sissy dolly

you are positively precious princess, and of course I love you too sweetie. *hugs*

I am sooo happy for you, it is amazing how much my files have transformed your little self into the girliest girl in the world! I think if you listen to my files enough your little mind will just float off forever into a fluffy pink cloud of oblivion :)

You two girls should be sure to keep me updated on all your progress.

:D :D :D

Thank You so much for thinking of me Goddess. I can not wait to be able to download the Honesty Curse. Your files are having such wonderful effects on me, already, and this new Curse sounds like exactly what i need to make that frightening, but necessary and unavoidable, next step. Thank You!
-love jasinda
<3<3
misterlastname58
Regular
Regular

Postby makemekim » June 20th, 2012, 4:26 pm

OK. How screwed am I?

I have listened to good girl 4 times. Each time it is the same.
I lay down and listen.
I don't fall asleep, but after about 15 minutes I feel like the file is looping so I figure it auto repeated. I casually look at my iPod and see there are ten minutes left. Then I go back down.
Next thing I now the file is ending, it does not auto repeat and I get up.
For the life of me I have no idea what the files says (unless I look at the description.)

1: what does the file say?
2: was I in trance?
makemekim

Postby misterlastname58 » June 26th, 2012, 12:20 pm

Good Girl Part 2 is now a completely free file!! :D I can't recommend this file enough! It is soooooo nice to listen to and it's *really* effective! Anyone who hasn't been able to download it, should listen now and enjoy everything that happens!!! Thank You Goddess Gracie!!!<3<3
misterlastname58
Regular
Regular

Postby radar » June 26th, 2012, 7:21 pm

princess has been a little bit naughty over the last few weeks and neglected to send her feedback for Goddesses new files.

Needless to say that the files are once again wonderful works of hypnotic art - each one able to draw the inner feminine beauty out of the listener, providing gentle guidance and inspiration to continue on their feminization journey.

My favorite of the new files has to be bra training. princess loves breasts and wearing her bra - soon princess hopes to fill the bra with her own breasts :)

Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby misterlastname58 » July 5th, 2012, 12:18 pm

This is GREAT news Goddess Gracie! I had thought that a blog would be a wonderful thing for You to have, and now it's here! Thank You so much!
love
sissy jasinda!
misterlastname58
Regular
Regular

Postby radar » July 5th, 2012, 5:42 pm

princess just took a peek at http://goddessgracielovesyou.blogspot.com
It looks like a wonderful site and princess is looking forward to following Goddesses discussions and advice that will be passed on.

Congratulations Goddess

Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby SissyQueerBrenda » July 5th, 2012, 8:51 pm

GoddessGracie wrote:I knew you in particular would be excited about it sweetie :)

Check back regularly as I will be posting the transcript of a very interesting discussion I had with my close female friends on a variety of feminization related topics, and their opinions and refreshing honesty was certainly eye opening to say the least.

That discussion will be posted some time over the next 24 hours, I'm sure you will enjoy it very much.

Ok, you totally have my mind racing again!!!!

I love you Goddess Gracie

SissyQueerBrenda

Postby nystul » July 7th, 2012, 1:13 pm

I just visited your blog, Goddess Gracie, and i loved it! I left a few comments as well.
nystul

i am a sissy

Postby whitesockssub » July 8th, 2012, 5:11 pm

but have been in denial for soooo long, would love help to find my true sissy self. Have been searching the wb for such a long time and think i have almost found my way home
whitesockssub

Postby radar » July 13th, 2012, 1:33 am

Just a bump on this before the weekend - for anyone who has missed the details of Goddesses new blog site. It is worth taking a look. :)

http://goddessgracielovesyou.blogspot.com

Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby sissywendy » July 26th, 2012, 4:26 am

omg i love Goddess Gracie's blog so much :D

its so helpful & informative for all true sissies, i have learnt so much from reading and giggling along with every post *giggles*

sissy wendy xoxox
sissywendy

Postby azyriel » July 29th, 2012, 11:13 pm

great i just maxed out my credit card buying a 3 month membership here for 30 dollars so i could redownload bimbo blessing part 1 and 2 and the very next day you release good girl part 3 for 20 bucks D:

fml!!!!!!!!!!!
azyriel

Postby Blackjaz » July 31st, 2012, 9:02 am

I can't explain my random urges to listen to your files. I try to do something interesting, so I try to listen to Feminine Habits and GG part 1 while I sleep. Sadly, I couldn't really fall asleep while listening, though I was drifting while I was trying to sleep. I couldn't remember listening to GG part 1, but only Feminine habits
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sissywendy » August 1st, 2012, 11:48 am

OMGGGG your new file is soooo pretty Goddess Gracie *giggles*
i go out in public dressed so femmy and pretty all the time ever since i got your files and this one has made me tell women about my little clitty and they always laugh at me and call me sweetie and cutie and sissy :o

plz make more amazing files soon :D

love sissy wendy xx
sissywendy

Postby radar » August 1st, 2012, 5:23 pm

Thank you Goddess Gracie!

princess has listened to Good Girl Part 3 for a few days now.
It is so wonderful to have you inside my head, massaging my mind, creating the most soft and feminine creature possible.

The most interesting effect that princess has experienced was while talking to a female friend. We often talk about the problems she has had with her boyfriend but on this occasion princess suddenly felt a wave of femininity wash over her. It was quite a struggle not to jump into sissy mode as princess is not 'out' with this friend. At some level in my psyche, princess knows that this new feminine level is permanent and can only grow stronger.

The wonderful fantasy at the end of the file was a delightful way to finish. The scenes in my head were such delightful viewing. It would be wonderful to give it a try sometime.. :)

Warmest of Love, Hugs and Kisses

Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby Sevren » August 4th, 2012, 1:33 am

I admit Goddess Gracie has me tempted to try these files...just debating if I want to be a mincing obedient sissy girl is all...dosn't seem al lthat bad though.
Sevren

Postby cumdress » August 5th, 2012, 10:03 am

I just sissy cuckie training loop!!! And a pair of bra, too!
Thank you so much, dear Goddess!!! You do take care about your little sissies!
cumdress

Postby misterlastname58 » August 9th, 2012, 4:17 pm

Sissy Cukold loop is a beautiful file and i love it! :D it is perfect for any sissy that somehow managed to find it's self in a relationship with a real Woman!

GoddessGracie wrote:
Sevren wrote:I admit Goddess Gracie has me tempted to try these files...just debating if I want to be a mincing obedient sissy girl is all...dosn't seem al lthat bad though.

Well sweetie, I think it's time that you stop debating in your little mind and simply listen to what your heart tells you. Your heart will never lie to you princess, but your silly mind might.

---

I uploaded a new training loop today for sissy cuckolds who need to be conditioned into being their wife or girlfriend's little sissy bitch on a permanent basis.

Read all about it (including a more detailed description) by clicking here!

Only $10 even though it's probably worth a lot more than that. I'm just too nice to my little sissies :)

Remember to listen to it on repeat, just like all my previous brainwashing loops!

Obviously it is ideal for a sissy in a relationship with a woman who desires sex with real men, but there's enough sissy talk that it can probably be enjoyed on a purely fantasy based level also. It would also be perfect for sissies who are already cuckolded but need to shed that last little bit of resistance and accept their place fully.

Those who purchase it will have access to an additional version (no extra charge) where the word wife is replaced by the word girlfriend, but other than that it's the same file.

P.S. For those who missed it, I released Good Girl Part 3 last week to a tremendous reception and you can read more about it here: Goddess Gracie's Good Girl Part 3
misterlastname58
Regular
Regular

Postby Sevren » August 12th, 2012, 3:37 pm

I've listened to a few files, and more and more it does seem easier to accept Goddess Gracie..even seeing the word princess is beginning to feel right, though I don't know why for sure. I feel like I am losing myself, but to something nice Goddess Gracie.
Sevren

Postby jim1 » August 17th, 2012, 9:58 am

my name is jim( and not a sissy just a straight guy) and i found today Limp Clitty Training Loop, i dont know if it has any results from the file but when i listened it for 1st time i was hard as rock but now im listening for 2nd time i feel my cock getting softer....i dont know if it has to do with the file but omg
jim1

PreviousNext

Return to Feminizations Forum