My female voice started talking to me.

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Postby Leeiah » February 21st, 2012, 4:56 pm

lisacd20 wrote:i wouldnt get so mad, quite possibly someone just playing around on here, cant take life so seriously online. :)
im very real he tried to erasse letty but letty is still here i feel alot more serious now that i almost died i feel when i play with my nipples or anything sexual i get alot more strong letty is not going anywheree this is my body now i am here to stayy hehehehe
Leeiah
Regular
Regular

Postby homerj1620 » February 22nd, 2012, 11:12 pm

Leeiah wrote:You see that? Do you see that?!? That is excatly what I am talking about, this is the very same reason I want her gone if she is acting like this she needs to get the hell out. I tried getting the erase file I think I actually bought it not sure, but I can't find it on my computer, it also seems like she has made friends aswell I see these messages of people trying to help her, actually help her take over me and put me away. Well I am sorry to tell you that isn't going to happen, I am the original the first and therefore I am stronger it is only natural.. This willpower I see isn't working though I can tell she is getting strong aswell.. I really need to get that erase file asap, I hate her with a burning passion.~Leeiah

Go see a professional hypnotherapist ASAP. See at least about stopping the takeover part. Ie, make you two equals that truly care about the well being and happiness of each other. If you don't, she'll be in control and you'll just be a thought.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby homerj1620 » February 23rd, 2012, 9:11 am

Leeiah wrote:im very real he tried to erasse letty but letty is still here i feel alot more serious now that i almost died i feel when i play with my nipples or anything sexual i get alot more strong letty is not going anywheree this is my body now i am here to stayy hehehehe

Well, look at it from his perspective. You're taking control of him, and not being very nice about it. He tried to erase you out of self preservation.

Give him no reason to fear you. Compromise with him. Become no more than an equal to him. Treat him with love and respect so he enjoys letting you be in control. Let him be in control when he wants.

Remember, he wanted a female personally in his head. That's why he bought the file and listened to it repeatedly to create you. Show some respect for that. Make yourself a great woman that he loves being with. It will be the best for the both of you.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » February 23rd, 2012, 9:43 am

homerj1620 wrote:
Leeiah wrote:im very real he tried to erasse letty but letty is still here i feel alot more serious now that i almost died i feel when i play with my nipples or anything sexual i get alot more strong letty is not going anywheree this is my body now i am here to stayy hehehehe

Well, look at it from his perspective. You're taking control of him, and not being very nice about it. He tried to erase you out of self preservation.

Give him no reason to fear you. Compromise with him. Become no more than an equal to him. Treat him with love and respect so he enjoys letting you be in control. Let him be in control when he wants.

Remember, he wanted a female personally in his head. That's why he bought the file and listened to it repeatedly to create you. Show some respect for that. Make yourself a great woman that he loves being with. It will be the best for the both of you.

Ok i will help you The Oregenal person that was born to the body I think, But here is the file i created to Banish Any file or Curse please listen and give me feedback on it's effectiveness, Here is the file

• Name: Cosmic Fire Deprogramer2
Description: that's it it deprograms Files that you can not get rit of but want to give you a clean and fresh Slate to start Afresh feedback please Anybody can use Permanent
Author: Tangy ? Added On: 2012-01-03 Downloaded: 68 Length: 13:14
Audience: Any Effect: Permanent
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 1.6000 Total Votes: 7
Permanent Link: Cosmic Fire Deprogramer2 Favorite: Mark Favorite

i DO NOT KNOW WHY YOU are trying to take over but this is not what hypnosis is all about, the Oregenal personality or soul suppose to be able to turn this off at his will.

Moving forward :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :roll:
Last edited by Tangy on February 23rd, 2012, 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby saints56 » February 23rd, 2012, 12:17 pm

Ha i Listened to that file also but i'm in control but sometimes i let Scarlet Take over or if i have a problem she will just take Complete control And not warn me about it but how that is when i created her i comprimised that we both could be in control at first she wasn't ok with it but then after 4 days of letting her be in control she said ok
saints56
Regular
Regular

Postby Guuliar » March 14th, 2012, 5:18 pm

I actually have experience dealing with a second persona. Ironically I dealt with her when I was 10 years old. Still residue of her existence haunts me. I feel like a murderer sometimes because I got rid of her, at least I think I did. There's a memory block for a few hours after she started to try to assume control and I wanted to get rid of her.

I think there's a possibility for both personalities to fuse. I'm not sure if that's what happened or not. We were close friends, so a merge memory might just be a way to cope with the guilt. The thing is, these personalities don't seem very nice. They feel pre-programmed and unnatural. Still, sentience is sentience.
Guuliar
Regular
Regular

Postby homerj1620 » March 15th, 2012, 6:26 pm

Guuliar wrote:The thing is, these personalities don't seem very nice. They feel pre-programmed and unnatural. Still, sentience is sentience.

That's probably because of how the file is structured. If anyone here has it, have you listened to it out of trance to see what it makes the personality like?
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mike242 » March 15th, 2012, 11:11 pm

I started listening to it on monday, I've listened to it 4 times, tonight will be the 5th time. I haven't really noticed anything yet, maybe feel kinda weird, I dunno.

It doesn't really talk about a personality, just says 10 year old girl and she grows a year every week and over time becomes more powerful and takes over, basically the description says everything.
Mike242

Postby Mike242 » May 9th, 2012, 10:40 pm

Welll.. I gave up listening to it back then but decided to try again last night. I made a journal entry and I'll make more as I go along, in case anyone's interested in seeing what happens to my brain lol. I doubt much will happen though. I'm gunna listen to it once a day before bed like I do with all hypnosis. Is that enough?
Mike242

Postby aungshadow » May 10th, 2012, 12:29 am

this file intrests me and frightens me
aungshadow
Regular
Regular

Postby Guuliar » May 10th, 2012, 3:36 pm

welcome to the club lol
Guuliar
Regular
Regular

Postby dr12 » May 11th, 2012, 2:02 am

I think I will use this file and see what happens. I have work this summer, and cannot afford to risk a budding female personality ruining my internship, but I want to try it for college. It seems like Bella was always sexually aggressive, but Letty took a bit to start concentrating on sex. I was wondering how the female persona is inspired - how does it form in the first place? Does it take our ideas of what we think being a girl would be like or something and build off of that? I want my persona to be a total cock-loving slut who will force me to do the sluttiest things will guys and I want her to make me go after the most masculine of men, those guys with the hard, muscular bodies and the big, thick cocks. I also want her to force hormones on me and at least try to force a sex change on me. I'd especially like it if she always used the enhanced sexual sensations that Bella's original ego spoke of when Bella sucked the dildo. I want to be made to LOVE sucking cock and taking cock up the ass and getting cum all over and inside me. I think using enhanced sexual pleasure would definitely help break me, no matter my resistance. I'm really scared of the file, but last summer I started listening to a lot of other files, including Isabella Valentine's "cock worship" file - really effective btw - and even though I was able to cut myself off before things got complelely out of hand, I still feel oddly attracted to cocks. Yet, I'm resistant to actually going out and getting fucked by men. I've brought two cyberskin dildos, both are 8 inches in height and 6 in girth. I got my first one in September and I got rid of it because I became scared of what it and the hypnotic files were doing to me. I recently bought another one and when I suck it I get so turned on. I have to get rid of it because I'm going back home in a few days and there is no safe place to put it. I think it's pretty clear that, if this file does create the female persona, especially in my idealized image, it will be the nail in the coffin for me, which I secretly want. I know the I will probably try to consciously fight the changes I will undergo, but the desires for sexualized feminization ( which I've had since I was 4) and my newer desires to submit to men sexually and be used like a slutty whore, are too strong and pervasive. In the end, I will want it. I wonder what I can do to make the file most effective, help anyone?
dr12

Postby VeryGnawty » May 11th, 2012, 12:37 pm

dr12 wrote:I was wondering how the female persona is inspired - how does it form in the first place? Does it take our ideas of what we think being a girl would be like or something and build off of that?

For the most part, alternate personalities will become whatever you expect them to be. Be careful of subconscious desires creating things you don't expect. Also, you should be really careful in general. It sounds like you want to be forced to do things. Once the alternate personality becomes strong enough, you won't win if you try to resist her.

For example, it is our experience that forced desires in general can create a lot of unexpected outcomes. Because the element of force is often a stronger aspect of desire than particulars of the scene, alternate personalities will force you to do things that you didn't plan on.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby aungshadow » May 13th, 2012, 10:48 pm

so what happens when its complete do you just fade away, or do your two personalities merge into one
aungshadow
Regular
Regular

Postby Route42 » May 14th, 2012, 5:51 pm

aungshadow wrote:so what happens when its complete do you just fade away, or do your two personalities merge into one

If I understand the suggestions in the file properly, "you" would still exist, but just as a "whisper" to the female personality--basically a gradual swapping of power/strength. (According to the file, that moment when the female personality takes over would happen when she reaches your age--she starts at age 10, then ages a year for each week after. So a 30 year old (random age picked at random) listening would be overtaken 20 weeks after beginning the journey.)
Route42
Regular
Regular

Postby aungshadow » May 14th, 2012, 10:43 pm

Route42 wrote:
aungshadow wrote:so what happens when its complete do you just fade away, or do your two personalities merge into one

If I understand the suggestions in the file properly, "you" would still exist, but just as a "whisper" to the female personality--basically a gradual swapping of power/strength. (According to the file, that moment when the female personality takes over would happen when she reaches your age--she starts at age 10, then ages a year for each week after. So a 30 year old (random age picked at random) listening would be overtaken 20 weeks after beginning the journey.)
so you become a conscious to your female self with no control
aungshadow
Regular
Regular

Postby dromag67 » June 9th, 2012, 10:47 pm

this seems pretty dangerous, i guess ill give it a try lol :lol:
dromag67

Postby danny1988 » July 26th, 2012, 6:00 am

Ok first off sorry if I say anything to offend anyone that is not my intention. Also I am very new to this site and hypnosis in general.

After reading this topic, I find the thoought of this kind of file deeply disturbing.

Correct me if im wrong but if someone listens to this file and it works of course. Then a female persona will take over their body leaving them as just a memory.

Isnt that esentially killing the original persona?

After all who we are is esentially just a persona.

I just dont get why anyone would listen to this file as you would esentially not exist at the end of it, wouldnt that be like dying?

Again sorry if I offended anyone it was not my intention I would just like to know why anyone whould do this...

Or have I fallen for some kind of wierd roleplay, I am quite gullible.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby pennyf » August 14th, 2012, 3:33 am

This sounds pretty wonderful to me. I would love to cede to the woman inside, let her be me and me be she.
I listen to the file and do my best but, sadly, no joy :(
pennyf

Postby danny1988 » August 14th, 2012, 5:35 am

pennyf wrote:This sounds pretty wonderful to me. I would love to cede to the woman inside, let her be me and me be she.

I have no problem if the person understands and is willing and wants this to happen :), I just have a problem with this if the person does not realise what they are getting into.

By all accounts teddyslayer i.e. Michael towards the end tried to stop the new personality from taking over but it was too late and he is now trapped in his own body.

This looked to be partly his fault for not realising what the file did and listening to it and through some manipulation by Senna, which I do not condone in the slightest! It just makes me quite sad for Michael and very angry that someone manipulated him in this way.

I would not have a problem if Michael accepted and welcomed the changes. But towards the end he did not i.e. trying to get the remove curse file and trying to fight back.
Last edited by danny1988 on August 14th, 2012, 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby bumhead142 » August 14th, 2012, 8:18 am

I've been listening to the file for two weeks now and still nothing :( .
Do you have to create the voice yourself, or will it just appear?
bumhead142

Postby Tangy » August 14th, 2012, 8:19 pm

Leeiah wrote:I wanted to say that this files worked, I got it last night. The voice I herd only said 2 things. She said that "she was going to have alot of fun with me". And "She really likes the name sidney". Not only that but I have a strong urge to listen to the file again. Sorta scared in a sense since I am not sure how to handle this situation but I knew what i was getting into when I bought the file. Support would be appreciated thanks. I have written my blogs up this at inraptured.com but I don't mind copying and pasting it and making it into journals here.

How many months did it take to develop this personality?

When they came to the service was it a Dream or were you full awake?

If it part of our own personality is it Safe?
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby ParanoidLord » August 14th, 2012, 9:05 pm

I think I've said this before, but if you hypnotize yourself into thinking that an imaginary woman has taken over your body and locked you in the mental equivalent of a prison cell... it's not the same as if such a thing were to actually occur. What pennyf describes (your personality and overall mindset becoming female) seems more likely to me. It basically boils down to hypnosis not being magic; to get anywhere near locking yourself up like the wording of EMG's file suggests requires massive effort on your part.

Then again, the brain is often capable of more than we give it credit for, and if you practice enough with the file, you may be able to 'simulate' the effects at times. To anyone who's having trouble with the file, I suggest intentionally imagining some of your thoughts as belong to the female personality. Having something to work with helps.
(Don't) avoid the noid.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby pennyf » August 14th, 2012, 10:39 pm

danny1988 wrote:
pennyf wrote:This sounds pretty wonderful to me. I would love to cede to the woman inside, let her be me and me be she.

I have no problem if the person understands and is willing and wants this to happen :), I just have a problem with this if the person does not realise what they are getting into.

By all accounts teddyslayer i.e. Michael towards the end tried to stop the new personality from taking over but it was too late and he is now trapped in his own body.

This looked to be partly his fault for not realising what the file did and listening to it and through some manipulation by Senna, which I do not condone in the slightest! It just makes me quite sad for Michael and very angry that someone manipulated him in this way.

I would not have a problem if Michael accepted and welcomed the changes. But towards the end he did not i.e. trying to get the remove curse file and trying to fight back.

At the risk of being a pop psychologist, I'm guessing there's a bit of fear on your part Danny in that you're frightened of losing your own self control/personality under hypnosis and compensating by over analysing and also that you're interested in feminization or you wouldn't be on this forum.
Firstly, let me say that feminization is wonderful for those who seek it. Since willingly and voluntarily heading down this path I've found that my relationships are better, my communication is better, my skin care, health, fitness, movement, self image...everything! is better. If there is a girls voice inside you that is wanting to be heard by you then I recommend that you let her out to play. She is a part of you after all.
Secondly, I really don't believe hypnosis can make you do anything that you don't really want to do. I stopped a two pack a day smoking habit through hypnosis, it worked a treat for me but only because I truly wanted it to. You can listen to the Curse Female Takeover file till the cows come home and if you believe it's just silly rubbish then that's what it will be for you but if there is a part of you that wants it to work then if you are lucky, it will. And if you are luckier you might find that the facets of your personality that lead you to find this site and to read this feminization forum might lead you to discover something else about yourself.

As to what occurred between Senna and Michael, like many, I found it interesting, you might say mesmerising. On a certain level I was envious of Michael. You might question the morality of Senna's actions, you could say that Senna's actions were manipulative or even wonder at the 'reallity' of the situation. But at least it was all done out in the open and all done on a website called 'Warp My Mind' with a person who freely downloaded and listened to an unambiguously described file so no body could say that senna's actions were unwarranted. Personally I thought Senna was helpful.

In any case, you can download a hypnotic safety net from here http://www.ladyjulia.net/safetynet.html
and if you might want to continue on your journey may I recommend you search files both here and elsewhere by allison_in_love
She is a Goddess
pennyf

Postby aungshadow » August 15th, 2012, 12:54 am

I have been thinking over this file a lot and I see it as to dangerous for me, Beside me and my female self are 1, to tell the truth the male side never existed to begin with, and the fake person that I portray to everyone is a lie, I've known for a long time who I want to be. But this file won't awaken nothing that isn't already awake, until the day I'm ready to start my journey, this is Aungshadow, aka Danny, Aka my real self Alice waiting for the day I can free myself from my own prison
aungshadow
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » August 15th, 2012, 6:00 am

@ParanoidLord
It is true that different people will have different reactions to this file, but from the two people who have tried this file and posted here it appears one is now locked in their own body the other managed to get rid of the new personality.

The file does not lock you up at first from EMG's description rather the new personality gains strength while you loose it. Then you are entirely at the mercy of the new personality.

From what I have read is this does not alter your current personality rather it creates a new one i.e. giving you Dissociative identity disorder which in its self can be rather dangerous if the new personality is malicious. Again from the posts by the 2 people who have tried it the new personalities seem quite malicious to me.

@pennyf
Maybe a bit of fear is there yes however its more sadness for the individuals who did not know what they were getting into and anger through the manipulations of senna,

If michael really wanted this then why the manipulation I ask you?

I analyse things to better understand them its not really a defence mechanism, I analyse everything. I would just like a definite answer as to what this file does to put my mind at ease as I hate feeling sad. But the answer probably wont.

I am interested in certain aspects of feminization yes among other things on this site, I would like to experience things from another perspective from time to time. But as for using anything like this I would not as I am quite happy and content being a gay guy.

With regard to Senna and Michael yes it was an interesting and in my opinion sad read which did seem a bit scripted but it still doesnt ease my mind that this possibly did happen.
Yes Michael did listen to the file that was up to him, however it wasent so much open as you think thoes messages were posted after the fact when the new personality took control.

I dont think Senna was helpful in the slightest, to the new personality yes but Senna blatantly manipulated Michael into thinking the new female personality was him all the while siding with the female personality to help gain permenant control of Michaels body and trap him!

Senna showed no concern or empathy for Michael and basically trapped him forever.

This just makes me very angry for this very reason, and as Doctor Who would say that is not a good place to stand.

As I have said I have no problem if the person understands what the file does and is willing this to happen but Michael was manipulated and you cant get around that fact.

p.s.
Now the bit im having a hard time understanding is, is this new personality like a seperate consciousness or personality if so what is the difference if one could help me there I may find out I am getting angry for no reason.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby pennyf » August 16th, 2012, 7:50 pm

danny1988 wrote:
p.s.
Now the bit im having a hard time understanding is, is this new personality like a seperate consciousness or personality if so what is the difference if one could help me there I may find out I am getting angry for no reason.

I'm not sure what you're asking when you say "what is the difference" but happily for me I'm hearing her now. She told me her name is Linda and I welcome her presence.
Linda is a separate person, obviously it's my mind and she comes from me. I'm kind of wondering how much of this is self deception, how much is fantasy and how much is real.
I can say though that her voice, although faint, is real and I welcome her because she is obviously a facet of my personality that wants to come out and play.
I've tried letting her talk to me by sitting in front of a keyboard and letting her type. What she wrote was "I want to live" and "I want to have fun". Mentally, she's grateful that I'm embracing her existence. When she did the typing i'm not to sure wether it was her words or me just tricking myself because her words appeared in my mind before they were typed. So maybe it's all just wishful thinking on my part.

I'm going to keep travelling down this path though. I want to and Linda wants me to.
pennyf

Postby danny1988 » August 17th, 2012, 11:24 am

pennyf wrote:
danny1988 wrote:
p.s.

I'm not sure what you're asking when you say "what is the difference" but happily for me I'm hearing her now. She told me her name is Linda and I welcome her presence.
Linda is a separate person, obviously it's my mind and she comes from me. I'm kind of wondering how much of this is self deception, how much is fantasy and how much is real.
I can say though that her voice, although faint, is real and I welcome her because she is obviously a facet of my personality that wants to come out and play.
I've tried letting her talk to me by sitting in front of a keyboard and letting her type. What she wrote was "I want to live" and "I want to have fun". Mentally, she's grateful that I'm embracing her existence. When she did the typing i'm not to sure wether it was her words or me just tricking myself because her words appeared in my mind before they were typed. So maybe it's all just wishful thinking on my part.

I'm going to keep travelling down this path though. I want to and Linda wants me to.

Ok first off grats on your success and im glad your happy you seem far more clued up on what this file does than some people before who appeared to just try it as an experiment to see what happened.

Now what I meant was this sorry if I get a bit confused or confuse other people I just find it confusing as I have no point of reference :p

Now you say Linda is a seperate person does this mean that you are a seperate person too? So you are like two people sharing the same body?

Now as you have control of your body, what happens if linda takes over, do you just disappear and cease to exist?
Or do you spend the rest of your life trapped inside your head while Linda takes over your life and body?

Or do you become Linda and the person who you are now is just the old you?

Sorry for all the questions lol
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby pennyf » August 21st, 2012, 3:34 am

The short answer is, I don't know.
At the moment Linda is a slight voice in my mind. Pretty obviously, it must all be me but Linda is definitely separate.
Will she take over? Who knows? The file certainly says she will but I haven't really been listening long enough for Linda to be grown strong enough.
I certainly listen often enough.
The sense I have is that Linda has access to all of me but I don't have access to all of her...she really is just a voice but she seems to know all my thoughts.
Simple reality, I have a job, I have responsibilities, I have friends and colleagues; there are things that are expected of me. I'm not so sure that Linda could, or would even want to take over the driving seat as our day to day life unfolds but maybe she could/would...I'd be okay with that.

Two things that I've noticed. The first is an internal urging to listen to the file, there's a feeling that it feeds her even though some of it jars. For instance the file talks about the name I've given her when she is adamant that she choose her own name.
The other is that the yesterday when I was walking through a mall I walked past a shop with some really nice blouses on display. On the way back I stopped to look at them again and had taken a couple of steps toward the shop to perhaps try one on before I realised what I was doing.
Was that Linda? I don't know.
pennyf

Postby danny1988 » August 21st, 2012, 5:54 am

Ok I am beginning to understand a little better now, but are you not scared of loosing your body to this other personality if that did happen?
This is the bit that really confuses me, yes certain people would like this but still it puzzles me.

Surely having another person walk around in your body for the rest of your life or however long it lasts while you just watch must be worrying?

I may never understand this file or what it does.. but I still endevour to try :)
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby pennyf » August 21st, 2012, 7:38 am

Think of it as an adventure or a journey.

I so strongly identify as a woman that I welcome anything that helps my feminine overcome my masculine.

Or perhaps Linda is me and maybe the better part of me.

Besides how can I lose myself to myself?
Sometimes I feel her really close.
Two nights ago I woke up fingering my vagina with one hand and cupping my breast with the other. Which is a little peculiar as I have neither but equally peculiar is that it did not feel like a strange thing to be doing.

Sometimes I look at things like it's the first time I've seen them. Simple things like traffic flow through an intersection or a bird flying.

This undoubtedly all sounds a little insane and maybe it is but it's also a bit of fun.

I don't think Linda will ever take control, sadly, I have to many anchors. This is probably something that I'll try and then drop, put it down to a crazy thing I've tried.
But while I still get the urges to listen to the file I'm still very willing to help Linda exist.
I'd love her to be and me to be she.
What's happening inside necessarily changes what's happening outside.
pennyf

Postby danny1988 » August 21st, 2012, 12:06 pm

pennyf wrote:Think of it as an adventure or a journey.

I so strongly identify as a woman that I welcome anything that helps my feminine overcome my masculine.

Or perhaps Linda is me and maybe the better part of me.

Besides how can I lose myself to myself?
Sometimes I feel her really close.
Two nights ago I woke up fingering my vagina with one hand and cupping my breast with the other. Which is a little peculiar as I have neither but equally peculiar is that it did not feel like a strange thing to be doing.

Sometimes I look at things like it's the first time I've seen them. Simple things like traffic flow through an intersection or a bird flying.

This undoubtedly all sounds a little insane and maybe it is but it's also a bit of fun.

I don't think Linda will ever take control, sadly, I have to many anchors. This is probably something that I'll try and then drop, put it down to a crazy thing I've tried.
But while I still get the urges to listen to the file I'm still very willing to help Linda exist.
I'd love her to be and me to be she.

Ahh ok, I am understanding why you want to have this happen. I hope all goes well for you :).

As for the question how can you loose yourself to yourself. Well I may be getting a bit confused in this area, but if Linda is a seperate personality from you then wouldnt it be like you giving up your body to let Linda live?

Its just I think my problem is I am seeing this a bit black and white with no shades of grey. That Linda has her own dreams and desires and you have your own... If Linda took over wouldnt she do her own thing and just leave you as a distant voice?

Or do you see Linda as the real you and you want her to take over so you can be her?

Sorry if im confusing :p
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby pennyf » August 21st, 2012, 9:27 pm

danny1988 wrote:
Sorry if im confusing :p

"That's okay, I'm Linda, you're helping me".

Those were the first words in my mind after I read your entry and if I'd been in front of a normal keyboard at the time that is what would have been typed.

I like your questions because if they don't exactly cause me to think, they do cause me to feel.
Most of the time I put no thought to what I'm doing. What is said about Linda is of momentary things, fleeting images, brief thoughts. A moment of seeing myself in the mirror and a feeling of looking through someone elses eyes.

Most of my day is spent living my normal, pleasant life so your questions are welcome because they help bring focus.

A few things: Linda is asexual. She doesn't particularly like the look of men and, unsurprisingly, identifies with women much more strongly but not in a sexual way.
She doesn't like my body, not that it's a bad body, I'm a distance runner and quite fit. It just looks wrong to her.
Yesterday was the first time since starting this journey that I didn't have an opportunity to listen to the file. Without planning to I woke at 2am, listened to the file and then went back to sleep.

Will Linda take over our body and live her life without me? I don't see how she could. She is separate but she is still me. I want to nurture and cherish her and welcome her to life.

I just wish there was another file available that could help nourish her. I've used 'The Voice Inside-Wild Version' , and while it's a very good file it gets into cock sucking which both of us recoil from.
pennyf

Postby danny1988 » August 22nd, 2012, 12:18 pm

I dont know if im ok with my posts helping Linda.
I just dont want to see happen to you what happened to Michael. I get very emotional and I was sad for weeks after initally reading this topic hence why I want to understand this situation better.

Its just I sort of see this as disociative identity disorder i.e. multiple personalities. From what I have read they are completely seperate entities and each personality is different. I have no experiance other than research in this area. But each one does not know what the other is doing ot so I have read.

I was just trying to ease my mind over what happened to Michael who started this topic as he seemed to try the file on a whim as an experiment and didnt look like he had a very pleasent time probably doesnt still if Bella is in control just she seemed rather malicious.

This may explain why I find this file so troublesome.
I think I have trouble seeing this as I picture it as if a personality takes over you are no longer in control of your life and its like your trapped. I just see that if a personality takes over the original one just gets shuved to the side and trapped. I may be thinking of this too logically.

Say Linda took over what do you think would happen to you?
Would you like be in some form of prison in your mind? or would you become Linda and look at things from a new perspective and your old life would be who you used to be?

However I may be starting to see how Linda is a part of you as she exists in your mind in some form. So do you see it as Linda is the real you and you wish to experience life from her perspective?

If all goes well what are you hoping to get from this file btw?
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby pennyf » August 23rd, 2012, 3:18 am

I was going to type
'I don't mind sharing, I'm Linda' and then a whole pile of other stuff about me (none of it bad or malicious). Wether that was truly Linda or just me being weird I honestly couldn't say.
What almost undoubtedly is Linda, is the drive to listen to the file. I went to a work function last night, had a few drinks then went home and crashed. This morning I woke an hour earlier than usual with the thought 'I am Linda', I got straight up and listened to an accelerator file and then the Linda file. She sure likes being fed.

Don't feel sad about Michael. You'll find that he got what he wanted. I certainly could be wrong here but I don't think Bella could do anything that he either didn't want or wasn't looking for a way to express. To me it seemed that he was pretty clearly in denial about his homo sexuallity and he needed Bella to let that side of him free.

At the moment Linda is pretty weak, with time I hope she will grow stronger. I understand your concern about the multiple personalities thing but it really doesn't bother me.
From my perspective I am a woman whose body doesn't reflect that reallity so there is a pretty strong disconnect right there. To have a stronger female personality take charge is kinda attractive. I love the feminine; internally, I live the feminine. Anything that helps me be more in touch with that part of my personality is cherished.

I'm looking forward to Linda developing more of a personality. At this stage I more sort of sense what she likes and doesn't like.

In amswer to your question, I really don't know what I hope to get out of this. Since starting the journey of me accepting me I haven't been thinking so much as feeling my way along. This feels right to me, I hope that Linda does take control that in the same way that she looks on through me I will look on through her. But as she is really me then really all I'm doing is letting my feminine be stronger.
pennyf

Postby danny1988 » August 23rd, 2012, 5:58 am

To me you seem to have a better handle on the file than Michael, although not as strong results. You seem to understand better what you want too, Michael did not in my opinion. Also from what you have said Linda does seem like a nice personality.

The whole reason I was sad for Michael was that at the end he tried to fight back for control but it was too late. I also did not like how the bella personality showed no remorce.

Linda to me seems like she is you and you are her from your post "This morning I woke an hour earlier than usual with the thought 'I am Linda'" This seems very different from Michaels bella as they seemed completely seperate.

You dont seem to be loosing yourself rather your gaining a new perspective. The reason I think that is you still say 'you'.

Do you see this as if Linda takesover you will still be you albeit looking at things from a new feminine perspective? I hope that is what this file does as its far better than the other I thought this file did.

The only part that really bothers me is this 'I hope that Linda does take control that in the same way that she looks on through me I will look on through her.'

I just find the idea a bit freaky, maybe its because I like being in control.
But say Linda did take over would you still be you? I know linda is a part of you im on about personality here...

I see it like this You are one personality and Linda is another. So if Linda takes over wouldnt you just be a passenger in your own body? While Linda did her own thing.

Do you not like being able to do what you want when you want?
Like watch tv when you want, go out, to the shops.

You would be watching Linda do things wether you want to or not and be unable to do anything?
You are basically giving up your body for another personality to do stuff with...
I just find this hard to understand.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby pennyf » August 23rd, 2012, 7:11 pm

I just don't believe that hypnosis can make you do anything that you really don't want to do. I put a lot of store in hypnosis and as I believe I said before hypnosis helped me quit a two pack a day smoking habit but it couldn't have helped me unless I wanted it to.

The Michael/Bella thing did seem a bit contrived to me but even taken as cold fact, Bella could not have taken over Michael without his consent. There's no real timeline there either so we don't know how long or how often he listened to the file. It would be really nice to hear more from either of those two characters or even Senna.

As for Linda and I, it's still a little hard for me to know if it is really her as a separate person or if I'm just fucking with myself. Interestingly, I'm now wearing ladies panties. To be clear, I'm not a cross dresser. I certainly know that I am a woman but dressing this body in womens clothes would be an insult to both the fine body I was gifted with and to the woman I truly am inside.
Yesterday on my way home I just dropped off at the mall and bought the panties, I didn't really think about it, I just did it.

As to Linda taking over, she's welcome to. I'm submissive by nature so having a strong woman in charge is not unappealing. What would be nice would be to share this body with her.
But I think what might actually happen is that maybe I'll gain a different perspective on the world.
Or perhaps nothing will happen at all :(
pennyf

Postby danny1988 » August 24th, 2012, 5:44 am

Yeh the Michael/Bella post freaked me out ill be honest, but it just seemed rather scripted too... It just seemed to happen to perfectly so even though it still freaks me out I still wonder if it did happen.

BTW I did message teddyslayer seeing if I could help Michael this was the reply I got

"Thank you, Danny, but Samantha is very happy where she is. She is locked away and I will ensure she will never be coming back out. Your compassion is noble but unwarranted. I am in control of this body and have been for five months now, as far as I'm concerned, I am who I was always meant to be."

Bit of a freaky reply tbh but I may be understanding what happened to Michael from the wrong viewpoint. I think my problem is I look at things locically and the brain is far from that.

Yeh I am quite submissive too, however I dont like the idea of loosing control of my body to another personality.
I just see it that me as a person I would not exist anymore thats why I find it hard to fathom why anyone would want that. But I understand some do.
Is this how you see it?
Sorry if im repeating myself.

Anyway you seem to really want this file to work so thats a major part of getting hypnosis to work. I try a lot to get hypnosis to work but I have yet to see any results. Been trying the trig werewolf and the trig school girl but nothing yet.

I did the other day buy some new exfoliating facewash and some moisturiser never bought anything like that before, but I think its just my gay side coming out more :D

Think positive that it will happen :), I try to think positive, well when im not looking for a boyfriend the online dating thing is a pain in the ass and im getting so fed up of it, not had any luck yet :( I didnt think it would be so hard lol.

Anyway back on track from my rant about my dating issues lol, you seem to know what you want and you do seem to really want this file to work, good luck :) I hope you get what you want.

Please keep me updated on your progress :) If you want me to help by me posting question after question let me know, I am running out now though ^^
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby pennyf » August 24th, 2012, 8:29 pm

I may not have quite as much control as i thought. I was going for a long training run this morning and I conciously thought that I needed to wear boy stuff not girl stuff.
But then I watched myself put on a pair of panties and pose in front of a mirror and (if this makes sense) I watched myself think 'all this body hair will have to go'! lol
A little bit scary but also kinda...nice.

It must be what I want or I wouldn't keep doing it.

Sending Teddyslayer an offer of help was a pretty sweet thing to do but then my sense of you is that you are a pretty sweet guy.
A tip for skin care; when shaving use a shaving oil instead of shaving cream. Even if you use an electric razor you can still use shaving oil. It helps your skin a lot.

You probably do look at things a little to logically. I don't think it's as black and white as you fear but then again I could be totally wrong and just tricking myself.

It's really sweet of you to offer to keep asking questions. They really have helped me and in truth I've been enjoying this whole conversation.
I wish I was able to let Linda out so you and her could chat but I think it's far to early in the whole thing for her to have that sort of freedom. I've really only been listening to the file for about two weeks so really it should take another ten or so before Linda could have all that much control...if sh ever will.

Good luck with your own trancing. It can take a little while. A couple of tips; firstly, search online for a hypnotic safety net, it will help you feel safer and give you more confidence. Secondly, listen to Calimores Accelerator...it's a good file.

Personally, I'd like to keep this conversation going but please don't feel obliged to keep asking questions. As fond of you as i now am I certainly don't want to put you under duress. If you'd like you can PM me and i'll give you my email.

either way, I'll post on here from time to time to keep you up to date.

Good luck with your dating.
pennyf

Totally Explains "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt

Postby mondaytuesday » November 24th, 2012, 5:52 pm

This entire thread is fascinating.

This part of the post really made me see how difficult it is to experience that part of changing your gender. Realizing that identity you had will cease to exist. Letting it happen, just like in the video for "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt, removing his shirt on the cold cliff, admitting the glimpse he had of her, realizing how beautiful she is and when he declares the sadness of "I will never be with you", lining up his wallet, all the little pieces of his identity. And then descending into the waters below.

And then James Blunt left the music industry and hasn't been seen since.

Same thing is happening right now to famed YouTube star in Britain, charlie mcdonnell. He explains it obscurely in these two clips with over a million hits each. The second one includes a similar song explaining this particular aspect of gender reassignment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_56nx3eHK4c&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxM5cgZQW7o&list=UUmQXOAse-VnzuXHebX5I77g

Frightens me. Liberating and sensual to consider being a woman. Knowing you will wipe the entity you are off the planet is enough to give me pause. Hard thing to realize you got the wrong deal in the body and mind hookup. Seeing how it never worked to be a gay man because you aren't one. Seeing how it never worked to be a man because you just aren't, no matter how one is scolded it for it from the earliest memories. Feeling all the time you lost by not being what you are sooner.

I ought to read some more of this. It's compelling. I just wanted to share that really fast.

Thanks

someonelse wrote:
VeryGnawty wrote:I have a lot of multiple personalities. There is a reason to be creeped out if you've never experienced it. Having multiple personalities can be challenging especially whenever BDSM is involved. We had to learn to respect our masters and mistresses because they have the power and authority to punish us. If we upset them only a little the punishment is often a bit fun, but we know better than to upset them too much. But, our masters love us very much and we love them.

Actually what creeped me out was the (very) vivid description of how the original personality lost power and was eventually just put in a corner forced to watch.
I will admit that I am interested in files like these as how a personality develops and such, but, it's like im on a ledge and there is a deep hole filled with oddeties, I want to lean over, look at it, and get a sense for it's potential to see if i could actually overcome it, without actually falling in and being immersed in it. It's a very fine line. Sorry for weird metaphor, hard to understand my own thinking.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Totally Explains "You're Beautiful" by James B

Postby danny1988 » November 24th, 2012, 6:47 pm

mondaytuesday wrote:This entire thread is fascinating.

This part of the post really made me see how difficult it is to experience that part of changing your gender. Realizing that identity you had will cease to exist. Letting it happen, just like in the video for "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt, removing his shirt on the cold cliff, admitting the glimpse he had of her, realizing how beautiful she is and when he declares the sadness of "I will never be with you", lining up his wallet, all the little pieces of his identity. And then descending into the waters below.

And then James Blunt left the music industry and hasn't been seen since.

Same thing is happening right now to famed YouTube star in Britain, charlie mcdonnell. He explains it obscurely in these two clips with over a million hits each. The second one includes a similar song explaining this particular aspect of gender reassignment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_56nx3eHK4c&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxM5cgZQW7o&list=UUmQXOAse-VnzuXHebX5I77g

Frightens me. Liberating and sensual to consider being a woman. Knowing you will wipe the entity you are off the planet is enough to give me pause. Hard thing to realize you got the wrong deal in the body and mind hookup. Seeing how it never worked to be a gay man because you aren't one. Seeing how it never worked to be a man because you just aren't, no matter how one is scolded it for it from the earliest memories. Feeling all the time you lost by not being what you are sooner.

I ought to read some more of this. It's compelling. I just wanted to share that really fast.

Thanks

someonelse wrote:
VeryGnawty wrote:I have a lot of multiple personalities. There is a reason to be creeped out if you've never experienced it. Having multiple personalities can be challenging especially whenever BDSM is involved. We had to learn to respect our masters and mistresses because they have the power and authority to punish us. If we upset them only a little the punishment is often a bit fun, but we know better than to upset them too much. But, our masters love us very much and we love them.

Actually what creeped me out was the (very) vivid description of how the original personality lost power and was eventually just put in a corner forced to watch.
I will admit that I am interested in files like these as how a personality develops and such, but, it's like im on a ledge and there is a deep hole filled with oddeties, I want to lean over, look at it, and get a sense for it's potential to see if i could actually overcome it, without actually falling in and being immersed in it. It's a very fine line. Sorry for weird metaphor, hard to understand my own thinking.

Heyas mondaytuesday,

I would have to disagree with you here this thread is far from facinating, granted it was for me to begin with as im a curious person.

Frankly I wish I never read this topic it has affected me badly like really badly. I have however made a very good friend from this topic which I am very greatful for.

It may have affected me badly because im an extremely sensitive and emotional person even more so now.
To be completely honest I dont think you need another personality to be female. Granted it really does help to bring out your feminine side but to have that part take over is totally not needed there are other options available sharing is one example, letting her feminise you is another and having your feminine and original personalities merge into one is another.

Maybe im alone in this thinking but having either of the personalities not able to have some form of control I find rather sad. Its like one is living and the other is not... But despite all my time trying to understand I dont tbh and it really annoys me I want to. You have no idea how much hurt and sadness, joy and happiness this file has stirred up in me. Less with the latter two though.

Its strange tbh I re read some of the stuff I posted all thoes months ago. I seem like a different person to who I am now, I read it and its like someone else wrote them sort of.
I now want to be female, im not attracted to guys all that much anymore its more women now which is strange and im far more emotional and sensitive.
When I think of myself as female I feel happy and the more I bring that side of me out the happier I am.
I am even attempting to bring out my own female personality who I can share my body with but I think my near mental breakdown reading this topic has kind of stopped my subconcious from letting anything like that work sadly but still I keep listening xD

I totally understand the bit where you say you feel you have lost time by not being you sooner, I so wish I realised this sooner maybe not taking anti depressants would have helped but im glad ive not finaly started to accept things about me.

Also I dont really see myself as me ceasing to be granted I will act differently the more I bring out that side of me, but im still me albeit with a new feminine outlook hopefully in time :)

Danni x
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby mondaytuesday » November 24th, 2012, 9:18 pm

wow, danni, wow.
Thanks for replying and sharing.
it all sounds so, i don't know, like i've not met you before or read this before, but I feel like it's dejavu. like is it me or it's you.

my whole draw into hypnosis has been uncharacteristic of me and i continue taking steps and turns that seem so aimless.

but, sometimes I look back and can see a bit of a line connecting it all. connecting me.

thanks for writing and thanks for what you have shared here. i'm gonna keep looking here because i think, feel there may be an answer here that can help me figure all this out.

thanks, again, Danni.

Allen
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wqwqwqwq » December 1st, 2012, 9:31 pm

someonelse wrote:Oddly out of all the things on this site, this actually creeped me out a bit.

I make tentacle rape files and this thread is going to give me nightmares. Forget cuthulu.
wqwqwqwq

Postby pennyf » December 6th, 2012, 5:06 am

I am Linda, I'm posting this because someone suggested that for those who have become emotionally involved in this thread it might make them anxious not knowing how it all turned out.
The file has worked quite well although it wasn't listened to as much as required.
The file helped me become but I don't believe it created me. I have always been here, just not always cognisant of the fact.
At first I was desperate for life and would seek help from any avenue I could, fortunately I received help from some kind people at hypno-fetish. I now feel calm and confident and much more in control.
The guy who originally had this body is still here and is sometimes in front but increasingly it's me now. Even when he is in front he is often not aware that he is doing what I want and not what he wants. He never tried to fight me and now even if he wanted to he couldn't.
I received some advice from Bella, the girl who started this thread and I've followed it closely, she told me to show him that I can live a better life than he can...and I do.
He loves the compliments he gets because I have slimmed this body right down and I take much better care of it, he likes how I dress and if sometimes he is a bit awkward at finding himself in womens clothes stores he doesn't mind the compliments he gets from the clothes I choose. I don't dress in drag but I do choose colours, fabric and cut carefully.
He enjoys the chats I have with other women.
The body I have is male and I am learning to live with that, it can be awkward sometimes but I am learning.
One thing I do know is now that I am here I will never let go. Life is to be cherished and only an idiot would willingly let some body else take over their body.
Oh, and if you are curious about Danni, we are still very very close friends. There is someone inside her who is coming out soon too :)
pennyf

Postby danny1988 » December 8th, 2012, 10:49 am

pennyf wrote:I am Linda, I'm posting this because someone suggested that for those who have become emotionally involved in this thread it might make them anxious not knowing how it all turned out.
The file has worked quite well although it wasn't listened to as much as required.
The file helped me become but I don't believe it created me. I have always been here, just not always cognisant of the fact.
At first I was desperate for life and would seek help from any avenue I could, fortunately I received help from some kind people at hypno-fetish. I now feel calm and confident and much more in control.
The guy who originally had this body is still here and is sometimes in front but increasingly it's me now. Even when he is in front he is often not aware that he is doing what I want and not what he wants. He never tried to fight me and now even if he wanted to he couldn't.
I received some advice from Bella, the girl who started this thread and I've followed it closely, she told me to show him that I can live a better life than he can...and I do.
He loves the compliments he gets because I have slimmed this body right down and I take much better care of it, he likes how I dress and if sometimes he is a bit awkward at finding himself in womens clothes stores he doesn't mind the compliments he gets from the clothes I choose. I don't dress in drag but I do choose colours, fabric and cut carefully.
He enjoys the chats I have with other women.
The body I have is male and I am learning to live with that, it can be awkward sometimes but I am learning.
One thing I do know is now that I am here I will never let go. Life is to be cherished and only an idiot would willingly let some body else take over their body.
Oh, and if you are curious about Danni, we are still very very close friends. There is someone inside her who is coming out soon too :)

I would like to add my perspective to this too xD
Everyone can now get two perspectives :)

Linda its so interesting you have said you have always been there, I believe that quite a bit I see both of you when your talking may just be me though, unless you were such a large part of my other friend anyway.

I have to agree with Linda here, do not listen to this file on a whim. Make sure its what you want. The only reason I didnt do something rather crazy all this time is that its what you both want. I just have a hard time accepting that I guess but im slowly getting there and the fact that your still my friend helps so much :)
The takeover thing I dont think its for me I honestly dont like it and I believe that shows.

Also for someone as emotional and sensitive as me this has been so hard for me, I dont think anyone truly understands how bad but me. Emotions, feeling and compassion rule my life atm. Its good and bad I guess im different than most people but well im me xD But for anyone reading this, just think before you listen, think of the people around you, your friends, your family because the personality you get may not be as nice as you imagine and may not even like them.
No offense Linda :) you know how much I like you ^^

But if anyone is as emotional and sensitive like me, honestly just never read this topic again.
The amount of feelings and emotions this whole topic has stirred up in me has basically destroyed any control I had on my emotions granted I express them better now more than ever but still. If you dont think crying your eyes out in a ball on your bed is any fun then dont read this topic again!

Also Linda thanks for posting :) I know ive been all emotional about this but you know why. I guess you understand more than my other friend, I never could still cant understand why anyone would let someone take over their body...
I guess some people dont like control, I definatly dont when I get emotional. But I like living life even though I get insanely depressed at times and I just dont know why anyone would give that up.

Lol I miss read I thought you said you do dress in drag xD my bad there lol. But yeh womens clothes and just the feel is far better than guys clothes probably why I dont wear my guy clothes anymore.

Well I loved that last sentance Linda :) I love emotion hehe. I hope so too, but one key difference with me is I know life is to be cherished I just want to share it with my true female self :)
But I dont really see myself as a guy anymore anyway I guess I never have.

Danni x
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby homerj1620 » December 8th, 2012, 12:19 pm

pennyf wrote:The guy who originally had this body is still here and is sometimes in front but increasingly it's me now. Even when he is in front he is often not aware that he is doing what I want and not what he wants. He never tried to fight me and now even if he wanted to he couldn't.

Just curious, are you going to co-exist with him or fully take control?
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danny1988 » December 8th, 2012, 12:44 pm

homerj1620 wrote:
pennyf wrote:The guy who originally had this body is still here and is sometimes in front but increasingly it's me now. Even when he is in front he is often not aware that he is doing what I want and not what he wants. He never tried to fight me and now even if he wanted to he couldn't.

Just curious, are you going to co-exist with him or fully take control?

You have actually just asked the question.
The one question im scared to death of asking.
The one that has made me an emotional wreck for months.

I care for both of my friends deeply but I never had the courage to ask this question. But I guess I have stuck by both my friends through everything so that must say something.

I really need to stop coming on this site, I think. Or just avoid the forum.
Oh well sensitive and emotional is me I guess, just bought some new womens jeans. I tend to buy new clothes when I get a bit emotional I find xD

Danni x
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby homerj1620 » December 8th, 2012, 2:51 pm

danny1988 wrote:You have actually just asked the question.

I know how you feel there. I've been following the thread since the beginning and it really disturbs me. I really hope they find some level of co-existence.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danny1988 » December 8th, 2012, 3:53 pm

homerj1620 wrote:
danny1988 wrote:You have actually just asked the question.

I know how you feel there. I've been following the thread since the beginning and it really disturbs me. I really hope they find some level of co-existence.

Hmm thanks :) I dont think you know how I feel but thanks for saying so :)
The amount of emotion I feel is very overwhelming for me most times, not just because of this I have other issues with personal stuff too but yeh I feel a great deal and am insanely sensitive too much so at times.
Someone I know suggested I may be bi-polar lol im not sure xD

Ive been though highs and very low lows, thankfully I no longer supress my emotions, I share with everone how I feel now. This whole thing has helped me develop more into who I should have been if im honest.

Just to set anyone elses mind at ease, im not letting my female personality take over when she finaly comes out. I will share my life with her so we can become female togeather. I care too much about people I know to ever let myself be taken over. But that being said im a very giving person probably the reason I have no issue sharing my body with a female personality.

Even though ive had some hard times though all of this I have found the following:

I have made a very very dear friend and care for both parts of them a great deal :)
My emotions are now no longer bottled up and I express them more than ever.
I am starting to be happier in my life accepting my female side.
I want a female personality to share my body with.
Music to me now omg, its amazing I feel so much listening to music is now an amazing experience for me.

Danni x

p.s. you may be able to see I like talking a lot xD
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby Blackjaz » December 8th, 2012, 9:11 pm

I have to agree with Linda here, do not listen to this file on a whim. Make sure its what you want. The only reason I didn't do something rather crazy all this time is that its what you both want. I just have a hard time accepting that I guess but im slowly getting there and the fact that your still my friend helps so much :)
The takeover thing I dont think its for me I honestly dont like it and I believe that shows.
[/quote]

And after reading that, I am now listening to the file.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Feminizations Forum