My female voice started talking to me.

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Postby danny1988 » December 9th, 2012, 2:56 am

Blackjaz wrote:And after reading that, I am now listening to the file.

Well I cant see how my post made you decide to listen to the file.
If you want someone to takeover your body I guess this is the file you want, I think your rather crazy for wanting that tbh.
I cant actually tell if your being serious either, sounds like sarcasm. Tbh I dont like jokes around this subject, im insanely sensitive about it.

Definatly need to stop reading this forum I think.

Danni x
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby Blackjaz » December 9th, 2012, 11:03 am

danny1988 wrote:
Blackjaz wrote:And after reading that, I am now listening to the file.

Well I cant see how my post made you decide to listen to the file.
If you want someone to takeover your body I guess this is the file you want, I think your rather crazy for wanting that tbh.
I cant actually tell if your being serious either, sounds like sarcasm. Tbh I dont like jokes around this subject, im insanely sensitive about it.

Definatly need to stop reading this forum I think.

Danni x

Sorry about that, might as a joke. Also, I lack any form of real training with trance. I can't even go under, lol! If I did go under, I just start snoring. Also, I get bored of files pretty easily.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danny1988 » December 9th, 2012, 11:20 am

Thanks, I honestly dont deal well with jokes around this subject.
I really am one of the most emotional and sensitive people you can meet, Linda knows better than most how emotional and sensitive I am.

But I wouldnt even listen to the file as a joke.
So you know I have listened to the file myself I got rather desperate to bring out a female personality. Still am tbh.
The suggestions where you loose control and become just a voice really dont agree with me. Like when I heard them I got very defensive and angry at them all I thought was hell no.

This file made me comission a similar file where you share control with a female personality. That is also available on this site btw its called "your other half". It would work for me far better as I have no issues with transitioning tbh im just scared. I would like someone to share my body with and we can feminise it togeather.

Also if you take anything from this thread, take this. I agree with Linda 100% on this anyone who willingly lets another personality take over their body is an idiot. I know it sounds harsh dont like saying it, I still care for my other friend a great deal, but I still dont understand why anyone would want that.

Danni x
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby Blackjaz » December 9th, 2012, 11:41 am

danny1988 wrote:Thanks, I honestly dont deal well with jokes around this subject.
I really am one of the most emotional and sensitive people you can meet, Linda knows better than most how emotional and sensitive I am.

But I wouldnt even listen to the file as a joke.
So you know I have listened to the file myself I got rather desperate to bring out a female personality. Still am tbh.
The suggestions where you loose control and become just a voice really dont agree with me. Like when I heard them I got very defensive and angry at them all I thought was hell no.

This file made me comission a similar file where you share control with a female personality. That is also available on this site btw its called "your other half". It would work for me far better as I have no issues with transitioning tbh im just scared. I would like someone to share my body with and we can feminise it togeather.

Also if you take anything from this thread, take this. I agree with Linda 100% on this anyone who willingly lets another personality take over their body is an idiot. I know it sounds harsh dont like saying it, I still care for my other friend a great deal, but I still dont understand why anyone would want that.

Danni x

I can fully understand and know it a very dangerous file. Even though, I find the idea of the fem you coming out, however like I said before, I haven't really been affected by most files on this site. All I have is fantasy.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jester199 » January 6th, 2013, 3:53 pm

I feel bad for Teddy slayer.. but if He reads this.. please know that she doesn't exist and you just made her up... in fact, "she" which is really you knows she isn't real..
jester199

Postby danny1988 » January 6th, 2013, 8:33 pm

jester199 wrote:I feel bad for Teddy slayer.. but if He reads this.. please know that she doesn't exist and you just made her up... in fact, "she" which is really you knows she isn't real..

Yeh I feel bad for anyone who has been taken over like not just bad its severe depression, seriously cant handle is subject all that well but I have been through a lot with it.
In truth I dont like how one personality is not living life and cant do anything makes me quite sad.

I honestly dont understand why anyone would want to be taken over, what the hell is wrong with sharing ? Sorry im a bit emotional atm again 'sigh'

But in all honesty does anyone else think this file should be removed from the site? Stuff like this should not exist imo.
Im all for free choice but in essence this file removes that :(

Danni x
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby El_Jugador » January 7th, 2013, 3:41 am

danny1988 wrote:But in all honesty does anyone else think this file should be removed from the site? Stuff like this should not exist imo.

They made the choice to use that file - it was not forced on them. The hypnosis worked, which means on some level, maybe really deep inside, that was what they wanted.

If we start deleting files because somebody finds them objectionable, we'll have no files left...
El_Jugador
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » January 7th, 2013, 1:51 pm

El_Jugador wrote:
danny1988 wrote:But in all honesty does anyone else think this file should be removed from the site? Stuff like this should not exist imo.

They made the choice to use that file - it was not forced on them. The hypnosis worked, which means on some level, maybe really deep inside, that was what they wanted.

If we start deleting files because somebody finds them objectionable, we'll have no files left...

The thing is Michael did choose to listen to the file but then he was forced out of being in control now hes just a voice...
You can not say there was no force in what happened to him as there was!

Yes I find the file objectonable but more so I find the file absolutely terrible it honestly has totally broken me. I have listened to it I know what suggestions are in it.
Im all for having your female self more dominant as long as you still have some level of control.

In all honesty this file is one of the worst things on this site. It should be removed im sure im not the only one who feels this way. Granted im more sensitive and emotional than other people on this subject but seriously if you think this file should stay you seriously need your head looked at.

If you think its a slippery slope for all files getting removed get real, this file esentially is so bad as you are a prisoner in your own head... Seriously I cant think of anything worse its like a living nightmare.
I used to have night terrors, being unable to move while you are concious... I know what thats like its scary as hell and I wouldnt wish this on anyone.

Sorry if I seem angry and emotional well I am atm. Had an annoying day at work and sometimes this whole subject hits me hard.

Danni
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby jester199 » January 9th, 2013, 12:05 pm

No worry's Danni, I agree with you.. It should be removed.. Maybe he chose to listen to the file, but I'm almost positive he didn't know what he was in for.. Meh i wish i could help him, if this story is real.. by now he may be a full blown women.. sad.. Just hope he snapped out of it or one of his relatives helped him out..
jester199

Postby danny1988 » January 9th, 2013, 4:24 pm

jester199 wrote:No worry's Danni, I agree with you.. It should be removed.. Maybe he chose to listen to the file, but I'm almost positive he didn't know what he was in for.. Meh i wish i could help him, if this story is real.. by now he may be a full blown women.. sad.. Just hope he snapped out of it or one of his relatives helped him out..

Well im glad someone finally does agree with me :)
My good friend Linda does seem to share my feelings that people who listen to the file are idiots. I just wish people would look before they leap some files are very dangerous. I love both personalites of my friend but I honestly still dont understand why anyone would want to be takenover. But as Linda said my other friend never fought her, I spoke to him at length and he was happy with what was happening I just honestly couldnt deal well, im getting a bit better but I have my ups and downs.

Myself I have said I would love so much to have another personality to share my body and mind with I have no issues with that its just I would always want to come out again at some point...
I like sharing :)
But with what Linda said about my female side coming out soon I dont know about that lol, I dont think she understands how hard hypnosis is for me im honestly rubbish at it lol. But I have changed and im a very different person than I used to be. But heres hoping soon is soon :p

Anyway with regards to teddyslayer I messaged them a while back now and it was still Bella. My first messages were sort of voilent which really I was ashamed at but honestly I was scared.
I still find this subject so hard and troubling. But I keep posting as I want to be the voice of clarity and sometimes intense emotions in this topic and also the light in the darkness as this subject really took me to some dark places.

Danni x
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby El_Jugador » January 9th, 2013, 10:53 pm

Using the "slippery slope" argument to impose your views on us for the greater good? LOL! That's the exact same thing they did with, say, the Prohibition because a bunch of women (and male pussies) thought things were out of control, people were losing their free will to the demon drink, etc. - and if they could just ban it forever, those people would turn out to be a-okay. Spoiler alert: it didn't work out that way.

Likewise with the files. If you delete this one file, its potential audience will find something just as messed up or (irony alert!) come up with a file that's even more twisted. Kind of like going back in time to kill Adolf Hitler. Okay, so you killed the guy - and now Heinrich Himmler will take over and make things even worse.

Do you see what I'm saying, or are you going to ignore it and write another diatribe about being "more sensitive and emotional than other people" and how we should permanently delete certain files because of that?
El_Jugador
Regular
Regular

Postby PowerHoden » January 10th, 2013, 10:35 am

I dont get your point guys.

He decided for this to happen with being aware of what will happen. Its an risk he willingly chosed. Also the file worked the way his subconsciousness understood it. Seeing the other examples it worked entirely different. So its likely to assume he wanted to get overpowered like this.
PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Postby haselnusskuchen » January 10th, 2013, 1:56 pm

I dont understand your sorrows,

Hypnosis cant make you do things against your will. During hypnosis, you are fully alert and in control at all times. Hypnosis can influence your thinking, but it cannot control it.

The reason wy the file was so effective on Michael (Teddyslaxer86) is that Bella is his (her) true feminine self.

Michael was just a construct a role and not more. Bella is really her true self.

I hope that Bella enjoy her new life

love,

Luisa
haselnusskuchen

Postby danny1988 » January 10th, 2013, 2:45 pm

@El Jugador
Well yeh maybe this does seem to affect me more than most people. I dont know why it does it just frankly does a lot.
Yes there are many messed up files tbh, I wonder why im even on this site considering I seem to hate most of the stuff on here. I guess im very boring in what I want hypnosis to do for me or maybe im not as crazy as some people.

But I see where your coming from but I dont agree with you, im all for freedom I just dont like files that hurt people. Im very open about everything and I dont conform to social bounadaries I like freedom.
Also El Jugador I dont want this file removed for me or even for the people listening to it. I want it removed to save anyone else any potential heartache and depression this caused in me.

I just think of all the friends and family of the people who listen to this file.
New personalities may not even see your family or friends or love ones as the same as you and that honestly makes me sad for them... Imagine loosing a lover, a son, a sister etc....

If you still think this is fine in your eyes I give up, I guess im a more caring person than you.

@PowerHoden
I guess, but still Michael by the looks of it at the end didnt fully understand if you read the same thing I did... Why fight??

@haselnusskuchen
You may not understand my sorrows but I feel them all the time.
Yes I know about hypnosis I have hypnotherapy mainly because of ths whole subject tbh it seriously has messed up my head.
Yeh Im not questioning Michael did go into this fully in control by the end he isnt though and he fought back again why fight back??
Also the alters are not you they are essentially a different person and you are in fact giving up your body and life to them. If you dont like life I guess this is an amazing file.
You may think that but I think differently and im not trying to force my views on anyone as El Jugador thinks I am.
I just wish poeple would think first.
Also you think Michael was a construct role do you interesting you say that when the only way Bella got control was through hypnosis...

Sorry if my posts are becoming more angry, I only want to help but I keep being told im wrong. Im the first to admit when I am but when it comes to this ive been dealing with it since last july and I wish I was wrong.

Also ill finish with this even though what my friend did was painful for me I care a lot for them both. The whole reason I dealt with what they did better is my friend wanted it and there was no fighting.

Danni
danny1988
Guru
Guru

i wish

Postby sissykrista » January 10th, 2013, 3:36 pm

i wish i could take part in this file i do agree alot with people concerns and all but if its something you feel like you wanna really do and think it may help you then it could be great id love to have my true fem self have its own voice and i would gladly give control to her i wanna feminize myself even to the point of hormones and even go through srs because so much i would wanna be a pretty feminine self that i have dreamed of since b4 i found this site i have gotten alot of the free stuff on the subject and have listened to most of it and i have told my gf how i feel and that i still love her but i feel this way since i started to listen so i feel there is atleast some form of help to ones true self as long as you only do what you want to do and i want this and wish i could but ill have to find my own way cuz 30$ is alot but i do love emg and all his free files so thanks to him and his files :)
sissykrista

Re: i wish

Postby danny1988 » January 10th, 2013, 3:50 pm

sissykrista wrote:i wish i could take part in this file i do agree alot with people concerns and all but if its something you feel like you wanna really do and think it may help you then it could be great id love to have my true fem self have its own voice and i would gladly give control to her i wanna feminize myself even to the point of hormones and even go through srs because so much i would wanna be a pretty feminine self that i have dreamed of since b4 i found this site i have gotten alot of the free stuff on the subject and have listened to most of it and i have told my gf how i feel and that i still love her but i feel this way since i started to listen so i feel there is atleast some form of help to ones true self as long as you only do what you want to do and i want this and wish i could but ill have to find my own way cuz 30$ is alot but i do love emg and all his free files so thanks to him and his files :)

You said I a lot there, and you do need to understand just because you want to do something the personality this file brings out may not want to do any of it.
The thing I dont honestly get is this.
Why give up your life to another personality who is not you and will live her life and not yours when you could just feminise yourself ?
Also I would ask your girlfriend what she thinks as you need to understand that this new personality may not even like her.
Your girlfriend loves you and im sure she would be heartbroken if she lost you to this new personality.

Also ask yourself if your just a voice in your own head could you deal with that for the rest of your life... You would be watching while this new person lives their life...

The thing is, you could just listen to a file like the one im listening to 'your other half' that does the same thing esentially but it gives you the option to do what you both want. So you could if you wanted give up control to her anyway and not have it taken from you by force.

But please dont think im trying to force my views on you im not, I dont like force maybe why I hate this file. Anyway I just want to give everyone a good understanding of what this file does.

Danni
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby sissykrista » January 10th, 2013, 4:12 pm

ok i can agree to the points you brought up and i looked at the file you segested and if i ever do end up paying for a file i might get one without so much force this is one thing i really try to avoid on here that would do that but an equal accetance is great thanks :)
sissykrista

Postby haselnusskuchen » January 10th, 2013, 4:17 pm

I understand now your sorrow Danni and i respect your care, ministration and kindness very much,

but i cant imagine myself that the person who is created as result of this file, is somebody who is completely different from the original personality, becaue the new personality is created from the subconsciousness of the original personality.

Because of that, i think that the new personality is the real feminine self of any person who use this file.

I believe that a part of Michaels original personality already was like Bella

But that is just my own view , and i respect your view just as my own.

Love,

Luisa
haselnusskuchen

Postby El_Jugador » January 11th, 2013, 12:18 am

danny1988 wrote:I just think of all the friends and family of the people who listen to this file.
New personalities may not even see your family or friends or love ones as the same as you and that honestly makes me sad for them... Imagine loosing a lover, a son, a sister etc....

Oh please... You can say the same exact thing about any action anybody ever made. Thinking of joining the military? You can't! It'll forever impact the people around you!! Thinking of buying a motorcycle? Oh noes! Your grandma will have a heart attack when she hears that? You don't want to kill your grandma, do you? Want to move out of your mom's basement? But the separation will break her heart, you soulless monster! Want to get a tattoo? But what if some random person on the street sees it and will become depressed? You evil, evil man!

See? Any action you ever make - even if it's running a yellow light on a busy intersection - can affect a lot of people, even if you don't know it. The only way to avoid affecting the world is to spend the rest of your life in a cave. I think people should have the right to choose what to do with their bodies and their lives (or are you against LGBT people coming out of the closet as well?) - people shouldn't spend their lives in fear of how their actions will shame or alienate their family.
El_Jugador
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » January 11th, 2013, 4:43 am

El_Jugador wrote:
danny1988 wrote:I just think of all the friends and family of the people who listen to this file.

Oh please... You can say the same exact thing about any action anybody ever made. Thinking of joining the military? You can't! It'll forever impact the people around you!! Thinking of buying a motorcycle? Oh noes! Your grandma will have a heart attack when she hears that? You don't want to kill your grandma, do you? Want to move out of your mom's basement? But the separation will break her heart, you soulless monster! Want to get a tattoo? But what if some random person on the street sees it and will become depressed? You evil, evil man!

See? Any action you ever make - even if it's running a yellow light on a busy intersection - can affect a lot of people, even if you don't know it. The only way to avoid affecting the world is to spend the rest of your life in a cave. I think people should have the right to choose what to do with their bodies and their lives (or are you against LGBT people coming out of the closet as well?) - people shouldn't spend their lives in fear of how their actions will shame or alienate their family.

Seriously are you so bloody stupid, you seem like an arogant idiot to me.
I am very open minded about everything, but honestly I feel like im talking to a brick wall with you El Jugador. Im not trying to force my views on anyone im only trying to share my knowledge and experience with this file.

You can not compare listening to this file to buying a motorcycle, getting a tatoo or even joining the army its nothing like that. The closest thing in my opinion bear in mind this is only my opinion is essenitaly suicide, you are giving up your life your body and having another person live their life while you are just a voice in your own head. Yes you may say you are still there but I never said my comparisson was perfect. But the thing is you have no control...

Yes fear does honestly rule my life less now than it used to. But I am only trying to share my views and opinion this is a dangerous file if you think it isnt you are really stupid.
I have spoken to many tists and friends about this whole thing and even when I asked some tists to bring out a secon personaity in me they refused as it was so dangerous. You can esentially loose yourself. But that has not stopped me trying to bring out a female personality of my own.

El Jugador your making me quite angry and honestly why, all im trying to do is help people and not have them rush into anything... I have been through a lot with this whole thing and just want to give advice and share my knowlege.

@haselnusskuchen
They are not completely different Linda was very similar to my other friend, as she said she was always there just this file made her concious.
Linda honestly has made me cherish life so so much now, I was even considering giving up control to my female self. But I was so depressed and sad I just wanted to escape. She has shown me life is worth living :)
Michael and Bella seemed very different imo, Bella was insanely dominant over michael I have spoken to her she sees michael as her submissive.

@sissykrista
I have been where you are I wanted to give up control to my female self at one point like I said. Now I just want to share my body and mind with a female personality so we can feminise this body togeather. But the thing is if I want to give up control I could if I wanted to. I just think the idea of giving up control to my female self willingly far nicer than it being taken from me.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby El_Jugador » January 11th, 2013, 10:17 pm

Im not trying to force my views on anyone im only trying to share my knowledge and experience with this file.

Do you suffer from amnesia? Re-read your own posts - you have been very vocal about your desire to have that file removed. If that's not forcing your views on other people, I don't know what is.

danny1988 wrote:Seriously are you so bloody stupid, you seem like an arogant idiot to me.
I am very open minded about everything, but honestly I feel like im talking to a brick wall with you El Jugador.

Aaaand now we got to the point of insults and personal attacks. :roll: I am a published author and fairly intelligent, thank you very much. I used several similes in my previous post because you couldn't comprehend me when I had been writing in plain English. However, it appears clear that not only are you an armchair censor, you are also unable to express your views in a civilized manner. Good day to you, sir.
El_Jugador
Regular
Regular

Postby Blackjaz » January 12th, 2013, 1:30 am

honestly, the more you say it bad and should be remove, make me want to listen more.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danny1988 » January 12th, 2013, 3:03 am

El_Jugador wrote:
Im not trying to force my views on anyone im only trying to share my knowledge and experience with this file.

Do you suffer from amnesia? Re-read your own posts - you have been very vocal about your desire to have that file removed. If that's not forcing your views on other people, I don't know what is.

danny1988 wrote:Seriously are you so bloody stupid, you seem like an arogant idiot to me.
I am very open minded about everything, but honestly I feel like im talking to a brick wall with you El Jugador.

Aaaand now we got to the point of insults and personal attacks. :roll: I am a published author and fairly intelligent, thank you very much. I used several similes in my previous post because you couldn't comprehend me when I had been writing in plain English. However, it appears clear that not only are you an armchair censor, you are also unable to express your views in a civilized manner. Good day to you, sir.

El Jugador I said does anyone else think this file should be removed...
Then I said it should be removed, two posts thats hardly a lot saying it should be removed.

El Jugador ok I apologise but your making me sad I dont deal with this subject well as ive said.
Also this is not all on me, I wanted a civilised discussion but you seem to pick my replies apart and post antagonising responses. Like seriously your posts are making it sound like people should listen to this file.
I just looked back and you didnt use any emoticons btw...
I also re-read my posts and your posts and honestly how did we get to this point...

I am voicing my opinion about the file and my views on it yet you keep posting antagonising responses... I cant force anyone to do anything they dont want to do so you saying im trying to force people is stupid. How am I supposed to force someone by typing...

Yes I talk about my emotions a lot well mainly because I am... I only reply on this topic as I dont want anyone else messing up their life on a whim.
I dont care what you do for a living and you implying im not intelligent, your way off the mark there.
I am not an armchair censor, I hate critics you can not have an unbiased opinion... Myself I know im biased towards wanting this file removed and hating what it does but really it destroyed me. If I could help the people who listened to this file in person I would.

Finaly please dont call me sir.

@BlackJaz I honeslty cant tell if your serious, if you want to give up your life and body and just be a voice unable to do anything I think you should see a councilor... Maybe im wrong trying to talk sanity into people on a site like this...
Also if you dont take my advice Blackjaz take Lindas, anyone who willingly allows themselves to be taken over is an idiot. You are esentially comitting suicide. If you think this new personality is still you, you are very mistaken.

To end I think im going to stop coming on this site, its causing me nothing but pain. All I want to do is give people information so they can make informed desicions but people keep antagonising me.
Yes im overly sensitive as ive said which El Jugador seems to get annoyed at me mentioning for some reason, honestly El Jugador, Blackjaz why... Your going to make me start crying again.

Danni
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby lams » January 12th, 2013, 6:29 am

in one of the early posts, tells a lisner that he want to remove the female person, and almost had the reprogram file, but the female person was to strong already and blocked him doing that,

so there is the evil dani talks about.

it is of/of not and/and
lams
Regular
Regular

Postby PowerHoden » January 12th, 2013, 9:06 am

lams wrote:in one of the early posts, tells a lisner that he want to remove the female person, and almost had the reprogram file, but the female person was to strong already and blocked him doing that,

so there is the evil dani talks about.

it is of/of not and/and

How do you know if its not his wish to have such an evil takeover?
PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Postby Blackjaz » January 12th, 2013, 12:02 pm

lol! Yeah I am just going to listen for the next few months :3
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danny1988 » January 12th, 2013, 1:02 pm

@PowerHoden If it was his wish why fight? The individual did quite a lot to regain control. Proves my point people who listen to this file have no idea what it does and listen without thinking of the consequences.

@Blackjaz I honestly hope thats sarcasm, I told you before I dont like jokes around this subject. Its not something you should joke about imo.

Anyway with that goodbye to all in this thread, im leaving this site and focusing on real life and not this crazy hypnosis crap. Im so depressed again thanks to some people.

If anyone would like any advice or to talk if you have as many problems with this as I do just PM me.

Danni
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby Blackjaz » January 12th, 2013, 1:22 pm

lol I think it best you do leave this site, because you take this whole file way too seriously.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Woah

Postby legeth » January 13th, 2013, 7:05 pm

... So sad.
legeth

Postby El_Jugador » January 13th, 2013, 9:27 pm

El_Jugador wrote:Good day to you, sir.

danny1988 wrote:(22 lines of text)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiBBwSklu1o
El_Jugador
Regular
Regular

Postby El_Jugador » January 13th, 2013, 9:34 pm

Blackjaz wrote:lol I think it best you do leave this site, because you take this whole file way too seriously.

+1 :lol:
El_Jugador
Regular
Regular

Postby Blackjaz » January 14th, 2013, 10:15 am

El_Jugador wrote:
Blackjaz wrote:lol I think it best you do leave this site, because you take this whole file way too seriously.

+1 :lol:

lol she pm me after I said that...or he or it or one of the two.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Previous

Return to Feminizations Forum