So I've been messing around with SFW

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

So I've been messing around with SFW

Postby melussamtfts » October 23rd, 2005, 12:57 pm

Hi all.
I've been messing around with the SFW file for a week now. Lot's of people have been wanting someone to post their progress with the file, and I thought I'd keep a little journal of the results.
Bit of background, I've been crossdressing off and on since I was 13, when I started to develop breasts at puberty anyway, and got in touch with my feminine side. My breasts naturally developed into a B-cup with out any hormonal suppliments. I've crossdressed off and on, in private for the past 15 years.
I discovered this site by accident and wanted to mess with the files a bit, and see if I could be tranced. I practiced a bit with the Trig female files, and got better at going into trance, but didn't see any lasting results, so I decided to mess with SFW and see what happens.
So here is week one.

Day #1 - I listened to the file twice, and the sublim file twice. Saw no real results, except that I found myself really deep in trance, and it was a very relaxing experience.

Day #2 - Listened to the normal file and the sublim file twice again. No results at first except my skin felt a bit softer. Nipples tingled a little bit. Mentally thinking about the file a lot...could not wait to listen again.

Day #3 - Overdosed. Listened to the regular file three times, then looped the sublim file and fell asleep with it on a constant loop. Woke up in the morning, and immediately peed sitting down, and my penis seemed smaller. By breasts seemed a bit bigger, my hair smoother. I went to work, and all day long, my breasts seemed a bit bouncier, more in the way than usual, and much more noticeable to me. Looking in the mirror, I'd see myself as I always do - thus concluding that the effects of this file are more mental than physical - I appear to be turning into a woman - just in my own head, nobody else seems to notice but me.

Day #4 - Listened once. Crossdressed - went to work wearing panties and a bra and a chastity device that I own that looks like this.
Felt feminine all day, and it was wonderful.

Day #5 - was busy and didn't get to listen.

Day #6 - had day off, and made up for not listening yesterday - so I listened to the file 5 times straight. Penis seems smaller, breasts seem larger (and are very sensitive!) and I've been sitting down to pee all the time. Crossdressed all day, and felt very feminine. It was nice. In the mirror I still see myself. My body hair is still present, seems thinner and softer to the touch.

Day #7 - (today) Listened to SFW once, and got really deeply into trance, then listened to Curse Female Form immediately after. As I sit here crossdressed and typing this, I feel like I have a vagina and a really big set of breasts. I feel like a woman. I still see myself as a man, when I look in the mirror, but inside I feel very very feminine. (Maybe Curse Female Form works better?) - I have noticed no changes in sound of my voice at all.

Here's looking forward to week two!
melussamtfts

pics

Postby Hazukix » October 23rd, 2005, 9:10 pm

can u please send me pics of your new vagina and your breasts?

elfenlied925@gmail.com
Hazukix

Re: pics

Postby gurlbidesign » October 24th, 2005, 4:51 am

Hazukix wrote:can u please send me pics of your new vagina and your breasts?

elfenlied925@gmail.com

Words fail me.
gurlbidesign
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ohka » October 29th, 2005, 5:13 pm

So how goes progress now?
Looking for someone to feminize me possibly but stilll confused about myself.
Ohka
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum