Butt growth files

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Butt growth files

Postby Scarlett_S » March 6th, 2012, 8:04 pm

I have a confession: I was born without an ass. I barely even have any cheeks.

Another confession: I am transgendered. Not some hypnosis-induced hallucination, I am actually legitimately transgendered.

That being said, I crave to have an ass. I would kill to have a nice round butt. I'm about to start fembuttgrowth without the panty deal. But I was wondering if there were any other highly recommended files in this area. The reason I felt the need to say that I'm transgendered is that it doesn't so much matter if it has side effects that make me crave to be the opposite sex or whatever. I also have Estrogen Cocktail that I added the fembuttgrowth body to. I haven't started this regimen yet, but I just wanna have the best chance to grow an ass. It's in my genes, my mom was voted best butt in high school. I haven't started hormones yet, which is why I don't have anything. I just want a jumpstart on it.

Thanks for any and all suggestions!
Scarlett_S
Regular
Regular

Postby Scarlett_S » March 7th, 2012, 4:30 pm

For real? 65 views and no replies? Somebody hook me up!
Scarlett_S
Regular
Regular

Postby aleyster » March 8th, 2012, 9:04 am

AngelHarley has made some files to help improve the butt development area.
She's not very active lately, but I'm sure she'll love any positive feedback.

Hopefully she'll come back with some new files suitable for our interests ;)
aleyster

Postby Scarlett_S » March 8th, 2012, 3:35 pm

Introduction to Bubble Butt was actually what originally made me want to find some more. It seems like it would work, but there's only the first part of that series. There isn't anything that creates lasting effects.
Scarlett_S
Regular
Regular

sorry, drought

Postby Plaat » March 8th, 2012, 11:09 pm

There aren't that many, just you have to work with general transformation files. Just don't turn to implants. That can go wrong in many ways
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Butt growth files

Postby homerj1620 » March 9th, 2012, 11:00 am

Scarlett_S wrote:That being said, I crave to have an ass. I would kill to have a nice round butt.

Just don't go this route...

gawker.com/5861135/cement+and+glue-butt-injection-doctor-has-unbelievable-curves

abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2011/11/18/man-arrested-for-boosting-butts-with-cement-fix-a-flat/
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CycoMelody » March 14th, 2012, 12:35 am

I am in that same boat as you are. Regrettably born without an ass. I am a true TS as well. I really with I had a bit of a bubble back there... if anything just for padding!
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby Scarlett_S » March 15th, 2012, 10:40 pm

Well Melody, you have a couple great files under your belt. Why don't you make us a file that will give the listener their definition of the perfect ass?
Scarlett_S
Regular
Regular

Postby YofBooty » April 8th, 2012, 2:42 pm

There is Introduction to Bubble Butt that I do like and hope to see more in the series.

The other one that I do like which may not fit the same but to hell with it, is FembuttGrowth
YofBooty

Return to Feminizations Forum