Become a Anime Girl!

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Become a Anime Girl!

Postby Senna » March 8th, 2012, 8:58 pm

Okay so firstly I know I am late on releasing a few files and I apologize for that. All my late files should be released in May.

Now about the file I am currently writing a script for. The Anime girl file will cause you to create a anime girl that is perfect for you. You will choose the size of her breasts, what her clothes will look like, what color her hair is, and every other little detail. Finally you will pick a name for her and what kind of personality she will have. Then whenever you say Become followed by her name you will transform into her. While you are her you will act exactly like her and you will only respond to her name. To return yourself to normal you you will simply say Become followed by your name. Who thinks this file is a good idea?
Senna
Regular
Regular

maybe not

Postby Plaat » March 8th, 2012, 11:05 pm

I think its too complex and I don't have an interest, I myself have dropped pure transformation files. To be constructive, I would focus on a specific mindset in the subject.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby transformerdreamer » March 9th, 2012, 7:36 am

I like this idea, but i haven't been able to get more complex files to work .. yet. However it seems that if someone might be able to pull it off it might be Senna, I think she should give it a try.
transformerdreamer

Postby doodlepants » March 9th, 2012, 7:38 am

would be totally interested in such a file
been a sucker for anime girls for years!
something about their disproportionate features make them reaaaaally attractive
doodlepants

Postby CycoMelody » March 14th, 2012, 12:36 am

This seems like an interesting file. It would take a lot of work on both ends though.
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby saints56 » March 14th, 2012, 7:57 pm

Sounds interesting Senna go for it :D
but when the file is out how long will the effects take place?
saints56
Regular
Regular

Postby lucia-emilie » March 15th, 2012, 3:56 pm

sounds good, but i think it would need to be a series as 1 file would end up being really long and to many changes occuring

and would take longer for it to take affect imo
It's fun to believe
lucia-emilie

Postby Senna » March 18th, 2012, 1:12 am

The file will be around 30 to 40 minutes long to cause powerful effects. It will actually be two files. First will cause you to create her image and personality and you will live as her while you dream. This will help you accept her as a part of you to make her more real. Second file will take you deep down into the core of your mind. She will travel into your mind and she tell you that she will cause a wonderful change. Once she enters the core of your mind she replaces your body frame with hers. You will not wake up but you will still feel the changes happen to you. Your breasts will push out and your body will become female in every way. After she is done she will change you back will tell you the two triggers to change between bodies. Of course since everyone is different I can't say exactly how long the transformation will take however it should not take any longer then a hour to fully become her. Keep in mind transforming back could take just as long as it took to become her.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby gamze » June 22nd, 2012, 1:35 pm

Hi, I'm totally loving this idea, and would love to have these files.
gamze

Postby blubberdeblub » June 22nd, 2012, 4:16 pm

I would really love it too!
blubberdeblub

Postby Senna » June 22nd, 2012, 4:36 pm

This file is now the main file I am working on. The script is finished and recording has already started. Part 1 will be released before July 6th and Part 2 will be released near the end of July. Once you are able to become her you should be able to stay as her as long you want. However you act just like her in every way possible. She will make you do whatever she wants so be careful how you make her personality. The only thing you will be able to do is change back to normal even if she doesn't want you to but keep in mind it could take as long as a hour to change back. Of course you will still be in control enough to control your actions but only if it is something she would do herself. All of your interests and actions will not be allowed unless you program them into her.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum