dose head phones make a difference

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

dose head phones make a difference

Postby kunoichi » March 13th, 2012, 8:59 pm

basically I have been listening to the Japanese girl file since the second month of this year and I have no clue if it is working. i did find some headphones and when I put them on I hear girls voices in the background but this hypnosis seems to be having minimal effect. what do you guys think
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » March 13th, 2012, 9:39 pm

I think I just answered my own question. I put in that I would do this stuf when it was safe. that seems to be when I am alone.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » March 19th, 2012, 10:25 pm

for me, ear plugs work better than headphones, earplugs dont let any of the sounds of the file out and you can hear everything the person has meant for you to hear.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby lisacd20 » March 21st, 2012, 2:16 pm

headphones make a big differance, but it depends on how much you want to spend, noise canceling headphones are expensive, but they work much better then anything else. On the other hand, a good set of headphones that surround the ear will block out alot of external noise. of course head phone of any kind are superior to speakers since they control what sound goes into the left and right ear. I bought a good set for about 20 bucks canadian a while back, but then i bought another set that is wireless which is awesome, heh no wires to break.

If your into sound quality you want the largest range you can find in terms of frequency. If you have the money to throw around that is.
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum