feminization

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

feminization

Postby forceme2bagirl » April 1st, 2012, 6:36 pm

hey all I was a two sport college athlete. ya football and wrestling. Yet for some reason feminization and hypnosis and being feminized really intrigue me. Would love to learn about your experiences and honestly a big part of me would love to be hypnotized and feminized to th epoint I couldnt be a man
forceme2bagirl

Postby Guuliar » April 1st, 2012, 7:15 pm

well if you want to take the full plunge listen to Female Takeover. Just be nice to the new personality. Otherwise I'd suggest TrainWoman, although I haven't listened to that myself.

What kind of feminization are you interested in? Just crossdressing, a little fun on the side, in the bedroom, or full plunge feminization with the public changes and everything?
Guuliar
Regular
Regular

Postby qv » April 1st, 2012, 7:37 pm

Whoa, whoa, let's not be hasty. Female Takeover is a damn serious file. In fact, it's pretty much built to cause trouble. Don't deal with it unless you have experience in negotiating with alternate personalities, seriously.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby duality99 » April 1st, 2012, 8:11 pm

By intrigue, do you mean sexual thrill? I've dabbled in feminization, but it's never gotten too out of control. You seem to want to go all the way. How much of it is fantasy vs reality? Sometimes it's hard to differentiate so you have to be careful with these files.
duality99
Regular
Regular

Postby Guuliar » April 2nd, 2012, 8:02 am

Agreed, I used that file as an example because I knew people would make a fuss over it. I wanted to make a point that it really is no joke no matter what you use. Be careful and be sure you know what you want.
Guuliar
Regular
Regular

Postby gdrileyx » April 4th, 2012, 11:45 pm

I just started working on this concept. My first file, Princess-Slut was basically for me. I wanted something that I wanted to listen to. I have been living as a woman for three years, I work as a woman. And there is really nothing else for someone so far down this path as me. But I will go back and do some files for people who are at different places in their transition.

For the original poster, there are two free files that are an excellent place to start. They are not addictive or curses, so you can try them out without taking a risk. EMG's Suggestive Feminization and Lady Rio's LR Womanly.

As for Female Takeover, you ain't seen nothing yet. No offense to EMG, but I think he's a straight male. He doesn't know what it's like to have two personalities fighting for control of your body. I do.

This is important to say too. You could by hypnotized by Merlin himself, and no male body is going to change to female. Males do not have glands or organs capable of producing estrogen. Males produce estrogen by a process that starts with fat. Fat makes aromatase, aromatase turns testosterone into estrogen. So if you are about 300 pounds, you can produce as much estrogen as a woman. But you still have 3x as much testosterone as a woman, so you are not going to have significant changes. Without artificial hormones, the most you are going to get is softer skin and a little boob growth. It's a complete waste of time to spend hours and hours listening to files that try to get your body to change.

Feminization takes place in the mind. My files will concentrate on changing your way of thinking, and maybe more important; changing your temperament. Temperament is the way you react to things. That's what you really have to change, to change gender.
gdrileyx
Regular
Regular

yep

Postby Plaat » April 5th, 2012, 10:06 pm

There's much we can learn about each other from transfolk, mad respect for the knowledge base.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Re: feminization

Postby Pansyboi » April 9th, 2012, 9:28 am

forceme2bagirl wrote:hey all I was a two sport college athlete. ya football and wrestling. Yet for some reason feminization and hypnosis and being feminized really intrigue me. Would love to learn about your experiences and honestly a big part of me would love to be hypnotized and feminized to th epoint I couldnt be a man

Be careful of what you ask for. I just discovered this file yesterday. I listened to it 7 times yesterday and 3 so far today. there is something scary about this women and yet I can't stop listening.

http://www.clippette.com/Clip/1030/Manhood-Destruction
Pansy
Pansyboi

Return to Feminizations Forum