Goddess Gracie's Sissy Quiz

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Postby sissywendy » April 23rd, 2012, 10:41 am

1. What is your sissy name, princess?

wendy giggles

2. Why are you such a sissy, and what is it that makes you so inherently different from real men?

i think it is my little clitty and also how i love pretty things and dresses and mascara and flirting and dancing and i dont like male things like working out and talking about women

3. What is your favorite color, and why?

pink because it is so pretty and just seeing it makes me feel more feminine and all fuzzy inside

4. Who is your favorite hypnotist?

Goddess Gracie & Goddess Lycia

5. What is your favorite Goddess Gracie file, and why do you think this is?

um my fav is Good Girl part 2 because of how it talks in detail about the differences between men, women & sissies, but i love all of her files :D

6. If you were to have a custom hypnosis/brainwashing file made just for you, what do you think it would involve?

i think it would be about public humiliation so that i wouldnt be afraid to go out in public dressed liek a total slut lololol

7. Why do you think sissies are so drawn to pretty feminine things, and so repelled by masculine interests such as cars and sports?

i think it is just in our nature

8. You consider yourself:
A) A crossdresser (male who occasionally dabbles in sissification and crossdressing)
B) A true sissy (someone who is closer to female on the spectrum of gender and is naturally inclined towards sissification, cocksucking and the color pink.)
C) Transgender
D) Cuckold
E) Other (Please explain in as much detail as you like)

b, a true sissy :D

9. What is it about Goddess Gracie that you love so much? And what is it that makes her files so wonderfully special?

i love how warm and reassuring her words feel and how she provides guidance and nurtures my sissy desires and makes me feel like there's nothing to be ashamed of or worry about. her files are so special because they affect me on a deeper level than any other files i have lisktened giggels

10. Describe the earliest instance in your life that you recall feeling like somewhat of a sissy. Perhaps you were staying with your Auntie and Uncle and you felt compelled to try on your Auntie's pantyhose after shaving your legs and clitty all smooth? Maybe you saw a hunky guy in the street with his pretty girlfriend and you felt a deep longing to be the pretty girl holding your boyfriend's hand as all the guys stared, the mere sight of you driving them wild with lust? Don't be afraid to go into detail sweetie :)

i was in drama class in school and we were supposed to put on makeup like actors do and my friend put mine on really heavy on purpose to embarrass me and i had to walk around the school for an hour with heavy foundation-like makeup on which was almost impossible to get off. also when i was about 7 i used to play dressups with my sister or female friends and they would make me wear dresses and heels and i loved it giggles

11. Do you think sissies should be able to get erections and masturbate the way a real man would? Or do you think it is more appropriate for their little clitties to always remain soft and girly at all times?

i definitley dont think a sissy should be ables to get erections ins her clitty becoz sissies are far too small to need to be able to get hard and feeling soft is so much more fun and better for sissies anyway

12. What is your ultimate sissy fantasy sweetie? Don't be shy, you can tell me anything :)

ummm, probably to go out with a bunch of female friends to the mall dressed like such a bimbo in slutty clothes heavy makeup and platform heels and then go pick up guys. or getting fucked by like 7 guys in a huge gangbang where i had to suck all of their cocks one after the other and i could feel them groping me from all directions like a piece of meat while i got fucked hard n sucked cock giggles

13. Research suggests that true, pathological sissies are more inclined to be under-endowed than regular men. Many sissies experience strong feelings of shame associated with their itsy-bitsy little clitties, whereas some sissies eventually grow to be proud of their glaring lack of manhood. Do you believe there is a correlation between being tiny down there and having a feminine and submissive nature?

yes i do Goddess Gracie giggles it just makes sense that alot of sissies have embarrassingly tiny clitties and it is so natural for sissies like that to experiecne they feelings they do

14. How do you think a sissy should behave in the presence of a woman?

i think the sissy should be very respectful and polite to her at all times. maybe the sissy should offer to do something for the lady like chores or cleaning/cooking and the sissy should also provide relief to the ladies boyfrien or hubby if the lady doesn't feel like doing so giggles

15. How do you think a sissy should behave in the presence of a real man?

i think she should be very giggly and flirty and embarrassed at how much she lacks his manhood, and she should be very willing to please him like a good girl giggles

16. Do you feel jealous when you see a heterosexual couple together sweetie? And if so, do you envy the man for getting to be with the pretty girl, or is it the other way around? Do you have a deep longing to be a good girl for him sweetie? Why do you suppose that is?

yes Goddess i feel very jealous when i see hunky guys with their gf's, i get so jealous of pretty girls and wish i could be them

17. If you have listened to my files you will be very aware of the fact that sissies are not useful to women in a sexual capacity. What are some nice ways that sissies can make up for this to women? Tell us all about some of the things you think sissies could do for women as a way of apologizing for their failure to develop as adequate males?

cooking, cleaning, chores, chauffering, helping with makeup and shopping, giving them mani's & pedi's and helping them get ready and look their prettiest for dates with real guys

18. Is it true that all women are inherently superior to all sissies, and why do you believe that is?

yes it is definitely true Goddess and it is true because women are what sissies wish they could be, sissies have such respect and admiration for women and that is why women are superior to sissies giggle

19. What sort of favors should sissies do for women as a way of making their lives easier and more fulfilling? Do you believe that sissies main purpose in life is to please men sexually and serve women in other ways (i.e. cooking, cleaning, shopping, helping us get ready for dates, makeup application etc.), and do you think this is entirely fair?

i think sissies should do all sorta favour for women Goddess, like helpnig them with anything they want and listening to them talk about their problems and boyfriends and giving them foot massages and being nice to them all the time and giving them money to apologize for our small clitties and giggling and telling them funny thigns to make them laugh and feel beter about their problemz giggles

20. What would you most like to receive from a close female friend on your birthday?
A) A hot, passionate kiss, just like she would give a real man who she wanted to have sex with.
B) Money (keep in mind it would be extremely inappropriate and frankly absurd for a woman to ever give money to a sissy, birthday or not)
C) A playful tickle followed by a big warm hug and a deep, meaningful conversation about life, boyfriends, emotions etc.
D) Sex, including a 'blowjob' which would culminate in you ejaculating all over her breasts.
E) Other (Explain in detail)

omg C!!! :D

D would be so yucky and inappropriate, i would cry if D happened giggles

21. Describe in detail the most feminine and submissive feeling you have ever experienced, and what you were doing when this occurred?

umm i think i was listening to GOdd Girl PArt 2 or Bimbo Blessing and i felt like such a horny slut and couldn't stop thinking about how much i yearned for a big storng man to dominate me and make me behave like a good girl for him and i came in my panties without e ven touching giggles

thank you for the quiz Goddess Gracie i love you <3

love from sissy wendy giggles :D
sissywendy

Postby nystul » April 23rd, 2012, 9:28 pm

Sylvie

2. Why are you such a sissy, and what is it that makes you so inherently different from real men?
I always tend to think different than males, and of course, i have a little clitty and female’s clothes.

Pink because it’s mainly girly color, and red, because it’s just sexy.

I guess two, GoddesGracie and also MsJ

Both Good Girl part 1 and Limp clitty training loop. I love the way the voice talks to me.

6. If you were to have a custom hypnosis/brainwashing file made just for you, what do you think it would involve?
I think it would involve trying to have a girlier voice, walk, and general slutiness :D

7. Why do you think sissies are so drawn to pretty feminine things, and so repelled by masculine interests such as cars and sports?
Because a sissy has a very strong feminine side, stronger than anyone who isn’t, i think.

A) A crossdresser (male who occasionally dabbles in sissification and crossdressing)
B) A true sissy (someone who is closer to female on the spectrum of gender and is naturally inclined towards sissification, cocksucking and the color pink.)
C) Transgender
D) Cuckold

B, i believe.

9. What is it about Goddess Gracie that you love so much? And what is it that makes her files so wonderfully special?
Her files get to me in a very special and intimate way, i guess, and Goddess Gracie is always so nice in the forums also.

10. Describe the earliest instance in your life that you recall feeling like somewhat of a sissy. Perhaps you were staying with your Auntie and Uncle and you felt compelled to try on your Auntie's pantyhose after shaving your legs and clitty all smooth? Maybe you saw a hunky guy in the street with his pretty girlfriend and you felt a deep longing to be the pretty girl holding your boyfriend's hand as all the guys stared, the mere sight of you driving them wild with lust? Don't be afraid to go into detail sweetie
In the final year of high school there was a contest for guys to dress like women, and the more feminine was going to be the winner. I didn’t dare to participate in it, now i guess i felt embarrased because i would’ve liked it. When i saw them dressed i wished i was there, dressed, though.

11. Do you think sissies should be able to get erections and masturbate the way a real man would? Or do you think it is more appropriate for their little clitties to always remain soft and girly at all times?
I believe it’s more appropiate for a sissy’s clitty to always remain soft.

12. What is your ultimate sissy fantasy sweetie? Don't be shy, you can tell me anything

My ultimate fantasy is to go to a dance fully dressed and slutty, get picked up by guys there, maybe a group, and be have sex with all of them, let them use me as a sissy slut.

13. Research suggests that true, pathological sissies are more inclined to be under-endowed than regular men. Many sissies experience strong feelings of shame associated with their itsy-bitsy little clitties, whereas some sissies eventually grow to be proud of their glaring lack of manhood. Do you believe there is a correlation between being tiny down there and having a feminine and submissive nature?
I might be wrong, but i think there is a correlation between being tiny and being a submissive sissy.

Respectful, and/or friendly.

Flirty, and girlie, letting him know HE is the man!

16. Do you feel jealous when you see a heterosexual couple together sweetie? And if so, do you envy the man for getting to be with the pretty girl, or is it the other way around? Do you have a deep longing to be a good girl for him sweetie? Why do you suppose that is?
Mostly i get jealous of her, it used to be the other way around, but now it has changed. I don’t know why, i guess i want to be in her place, sometimes.

17. If you have listened to my files you will be very aware of the fact that sissies are not useful to women in a sexual capacity. What are some nice ways that sissies can make up for this to women? Tell us all about some of the things you think sissies could do for women as a way of apologizing for their failure to develop as adequate males?
Helping them with chores, mostly, listening to them, helping them choose dresses for the night, for example.

18. Is it true that all women are inherently superior to all sissies, and why do you believe that is?
If women and men are equal, and a sissy is less than a man, i guess sissies are less than women.

19. What sort of favors should sissies do for women as a way of making their lives easier and more fulfilling? Do you believe that sissies main purpose in life is to please men sexually and serve women in other ways (i.e. cooking, cleaning, shopping, helping us get ready for dates, makeup application etc.), and do you think this is entirely fair?
Yes, that is the purpose, and it’s fair, i believe.

20. What would you most like to receive from a close female friend on your birthday?
A) A hot, passionate kiss, just like she would give a real man who she wanted to have sex with.
B) Money (keep in mind it would be extremely inappropriate and frankly absurd for a woman to ever give money to a sissy, birthday or not)
C) A playful tickle followed by a big warm hug and a deep, meaningful conversation about life, boyfriends, emotions etc.
D) Sex, including a 'blowjob' which would culminate in you ejaculating all over her breasts.

C, definitely.

21. Describe in detail the most feminine and submissive feeling you have ever experienced, and what you were doing when this occurred?
The first time someone called me by my sissy name, i was talking with a man and he called me Sylvie. I really felt feminine when he said it.
nystul

Postby radar » April 26th, 2012, 12:51 am

Joanne

My sissy nature started at a young age with princess disliking the male body. Men were not beautiful - princesses body was ugly and had to be altered. Over the years princess has feminized, reverted and feminized again to try and emulate the naturally feminine grace, beauty and elegance of most genetic women. Time changes many things and male bodies are no longer the object of princesses dislikes. More recently princess has been looking at male bodies with an increasing amount of lust and desire.
Princess is different from real men as Real Men fuck women. Real men would never lust after other men. Real Men would never dream of wearing women's clothing and underwear. Real men do not want to grow breasts and have a sexy hourglass figure. Real men would never allow themselves to be fucked by other men. Real Men do not want to suck cock. Real men are not submissive and would never allow other men or women to control their lives and sexuality. Real Men have large hard cocks not soft sissy clittys. Real Men would not listen to Goddess Gracies files because if they did - they would no longer be Real Men anymore.

Besides Pink (Who doesn't love pink? So soft and feminine...) this princesses favorite colour would have to be a soft pastel blue. It highlights the blue of my eyes. The colour also reminds princess that she is not really a woman and will never be a man..

My favorite hypnotist is my Goddess and Mentor Gracie. Princess has also enjoyed the works of MsJ.

Princesses favorite file is Goddess Gracies Limp Clitty Training Loop. Princess loves how the voices weave in and out and draw her ever deeper. The file has also been wonderful for keeping this princesses little clitty very soft at all times.

Princess would love a file that focused on body modification through exercise, corset training and hormones. It would be lovely if it was balanced with files that explore feminine beauty, through good grooming and other behaviors.

Sissies should try to be as much like girls as possible.Soft feminine things enhance beauty and that is why sissies are drawn to them. Cars and sports might leave a sissy bruised and dirty with rough hands, chipped and broken nails (sooo un-feminine).

C) Transgender
D) Cuckold

princess considers herself transgendered - though she does have a great number of sissy traits

Goddess Gracie has been a wonderful guide and mentor to me since the release of her first file 'Gracies Good Girl'. She has been open, understanding and willing to assist me in my journey through feminization / sissification. There are very few people like Goddess Gracie who are willing to offer their time and energy without asking for anything in return other than some feedback on a file that was offered freely. That's why there is so much to love about Goddess Gracie. Princess hopes Goddess Gracie never tires of looking after her sissies.
Goddesses good energy flows through her files. The love she puts into her work takes hold of you, draws the femininity out and leads you to greater discoveries about yourself. princess giggles when she thinks of how far she has come.

10. Describe the earliest instance in your life that you recall feeling like somewhat of a sissy. Perhaps you were staying with your Auntie and Uncle and you felt compelled to try on your Auntie's pantyhose after shaving your legs and clitty all smooth? Maybe you saw a hunky guy in the street with his pretty girlfriend and you felt a deep longing to be the pretty girl holding your boyfriend's hand as all the guys stared, the mere sight of you driving them wild with lust? Don't be afraid to go into detail sweetie Smile

princess was madly in love with a girl in his high school. She was beautiful - always dressed fabulously - her hair and makeup were perfect. (Way out of the league of someone who was not a real man.) On a pass to go to the toilet princess saw her bag near the lockers. It was partially open with her panties and stockings sitting on the top. No-one was around so princess took the items. princess thought that the items would make her feel closer to the girl. Panties on, stockings up.. it was then that princess knew that she didn't want to date this girl - she wanted to be the girl. An object of desire for both the boys and girls around her. princess wore the underwear for the rest of the day and knew this was the path she longed to take.

princess believes that a good sissy should remain soft and girly at all times especially in the presence of a real man or woman. Sissies must also remain limp while masturbating and should masturbate in as much of a feminine manner as possible.

12. What is your ultimate sissy fantasy sweetie? Don't be shy, you can tell me anything Smile

Please excuse the lack of decorum in this fantasy. It is set in a time before princess was princess and been written with that in mind. I got a summer job as a guard for an old condemned estate. As part of my job I get to live in the downstairs areas but must not go upstairs as it is unsafe. After a few days curiosity gets the better of me and I creep upstairs to take a look around. I find that all of the rooms are locked tight except for the last room at the end of the hall. Peering - inside the room is empty, except for a very large ornate chair in the corner. I creep across the room to get a better look at the chair. Its red velvet cushions are clean and it looks very comfortable. I sit and make myself comfortable. Clunk.. My arms and legs are suddenly cuffed to the chair. Clunk.. A metal arm restrains my waist and a final metal band restrains my head. The chair slowly reclines as I struggle to free myself. A door opens in the wall and the chair moves to the next room.. Now flat on my back - I watch as a large nozzle sprays foul smelling goo all over my body. It burns through my clothing leaving my body tingling and numb. My clothing and hair is soon dissolved. A spray of cold water rinses off the goo and I am left shivering and completely naked. Earplugs rise out of the chair and glue themselves into my ears. A needle inserts itself into my arm and squirts a yellow liquid. A strong masculine voice is heard to say 'Goodnight' then all goes dark. Over the next few days hypnotic voices reprogram my mind. Servitude and Maid service, Lust and Sexuality, Grooming and Beauty are just a few of the areas programmed. On waking up there is just a fine slither of the man who once was. I am now in a new room. I am still on the chair, still naked, however all of the restraints are removed. There is a cupboard and dresser on one side of the room next to a door. On the other side is a large mannequin with a huge Cock. The voice is heard once again.. 'You can choose Service or Freedom, this is the only time you will get to choose." I stand and make my way towards the door - thinking of fleeing - but as I pass the dresser I see a pair of stockings hanging out of a drawer. I am drawn to the clothing and have to touch them. I open the drawer and see other clothing items.. A corset.. panties.. I cant resist.. I put the clothing on. I look in the cupboard and see a maids dress and heels.. I still cant resist. I put them on as well. I look in the mirror.. I look quite stunning as a maid. I spy a wig and makeup and quite expertly put them on. Looking in the mirror at the finished product leaves me with a big smile on my face. The Voice returns. He says 'Very good my pet.. Now come and serve me for your final gift'. I move across the room to the mannequin. In front of the mannequin is a small plaque that says 'Kneel and Serve'. There is a soft cushion to kneel on and as I place my legs in position I hear a snap. My legs are now locked into position. I no longer care anymore because a large cock is staring me in the face. I begin to kiss and lick it. I begin to suck its length taking more and more into my mouth. The mannequins arms lower.. Its hands lean gently against the back of my head. Working faster and faster - Getting more and more into my mouth I hear a noise coming from the floor. A second cock is working its way up between my legs. Pushing aside my panties and gently pressing against my butt. I am so turned on that I no longer care. I keep sucking for all I am worth. The cock between my legs works its way into my ass. Its slick lubricated surface easily penetrating me deeply. It works in and out.. Building in intensity as my own sucking intensity increases.. I am so turned on.. I will cum soon. I feel it building more and more. Just then the arms pull my head in close.. I am choking on the large cock. Both cocks thrust in as deep as they can and explode in orgasm.. Foul tasting fluid fills my mouth and ass and you have to keep swallowing to stop from drowning. The cum is laden with hypnotic drugs and hormones. Whats left of my male mind is gone. My body begins to change. My ass grows wide and womanly. my waist thins within the corset. My cock shrinks away until it is just a tiny dicklet. I also feel my breasts growing larger and larger more than filling out the front of the maids uniform. I am suddenly released and fall backwards from the mannequin.. The voice says 'That was my final gift, return to the table and be packaged for delivery" I lie back down on the table. The needle comes out and it goes blank again..

princess believes the research is correct - at least her own case is proof positive. princess is quite proud that her sissy clitty remains small and soft - thanks to Goddess Gracie.

Women are to be treated with respect and admiration at all times. It is an honor to be around a woman and good sissies should always offer to assist a woman wherever they can. A sissy should be submissive, obedient and friendly at all times.

Men are also to be treated with respect and admiration. A sissy should be honored to be around a Real man. A sissy should be submissive, obedient and friendly. A sissy should also be a little flirty and open to a mans sexual advances.

I always feel jealous of the girl. Women are so naturally beautiful. I wish I could be as beautiful so I could please a man like that in any way he desired. I feel I have always felt that way - must be my submissive side.

Women are the embodiment of perfection.. A good sissy should be ready to obey the wishes of any woman and do everything in their power to ensure that women have a life free of labor and hardship. This may include cleaning, shopping, childcare, manual work, ironing. Anything to make a womans life easier. There is never enough a sissy can do to apologize.

Natural women are living proof that perfection exists. There is nothing more perfect than the female body and mind. Sissies like me can only hope that they might one day be able to mimic the perfection that women attain naturally. Of course having been born a submissive male princess will never be able to reach a womans level.

It is entirely fair. A woman would never seek a sexual relationship with someone as inadequate as a sissy. A sissy should always perform the cooking, cleaning and other day to day household activities for men and women. However a sissy should always be clean and looking her best so she can meet the sexual needs of her man at any moment. A sissy should always obey the commands of men and women and never, never, never, ask for anything in return.

C is a lovely option but it would also be fun to go out for makeovers or clubbing to find a sexy hunky guy. Taking the best looking stud home and sharing his yummy cock with the girl would be wonderful too. :)

I had taken a female colleague out to the movies. Not expecting anything to happen - I wore my nicest panties and pantyhose under my clothing. During the movie I felt her hand gently rubbing along my thigh. It felt so wonderful as she rubbed the silken fabrics against my legs. I felt beautiful and feminine and so ready to be with her. Then suddenly so shy and embarrassed - not knowing how she would react to what I was wearing. I will never know if she knew but she still smiles at me as I pass her desk.
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby misterlastname58 » April 27th, 2012, 12:28 pm

Goddess,
Thank You so much for allowing myself and my fellow sissies the opportunity to take Your wonderful quiz! :0) All sissies desire to humiliate themselves in public, and this is a really good way to do it!

Jasinda

I have always been physically weaker than other guys, and i've *always* been nervous around Girls. All of my lovemaking attempts with Girls have been laughable, highly disappointing for them and very embarrassing for myself (giggle!). Mentally, i've always been very submissive, and i kept taking my submissiveness one step farther, now here i am lusting over hot guys!

It's so hard for a sissy to make up her mind about anything, especially such a hard question like this! For myself, i'd have to say PINK! It's just sooooo cute :0) On Women, i looove the colors red and black, they're so sexy and powerful together. On hunky guys, i think nude is the best color ;)

Wow, this is a really difficult quiz! I just can't make up my silly little mind. I'd have to say, duh obviously GODDESS GRACIE!! Also, MsJ is just wonderful as well. Finally, the hypnotist who started me on my lovely journey to the feminine side, Goddess Allison_In_Love.

I'm really partial to Good Girl, because it was my introduction to Goddess Gracie and Her wonderful style of hypnosis! I also think the Limp Clitty loop is really neat too! It works! :D

Hmmmmm, that's like asking to have a pair of panties made especially for me, there's so many choices. I looooove deep humiliation. I would love being tricked into acting even more like a mincing little girl around Women, getting a lisp, talking about makeup and guys and stuff, and not even realizing i'm doing it until it's too late! Complete impotence with Women is also important. My little clitty should never be a concern for a Woman, she needs a real man's cock. Also, i need to get over my little insecurities about being with men. I want to be sooo flirtatious and slutty! Finally, I would like to be made to admit what i am to my poor Girlfriend. I love Her so much, but i know what a disapointment i am to her (as a man and a lover). I know She deserves a real man, but my ego just won't let me let go. Wow, i typed a lot!

Guy stuff is stupid and gross! It's all about guns and fighting and sports and stuff that even when i was a child i never had interest in! Girl stuff is sooo much nicer!! :0) Girl clothes feel so much better and are so much more creative and pretty! I love how makeup and fashion and looking good is like an art!

C) Transgender
D) Cuckold

I think i am very much B! A True Sissy! :0) it is hard to admit it to myself and sometimes i do silly things like delete all my files (so lame!) and try to focus on reading stupid books and stuff, but then i'll see a pretty dress, or think about a hot guy and i fall right back down into that wonderful pink well and it's even stronger every time! Part of the appeal is the push and pull of denying myself and giving in though. I have always been nervous with girls, especially having sex with them! I've always had lots of girl "friends" through the years but few "girlfriends". I do also consider my self a cuckold, or at least i would love to be one. I would love so much to just be a nice little sissy maid for my Girlfriend, and cook and clean for her, and then help her find a hot guy and get his cock hard for her and watch as she has mind blowing sex (the kind i can't do for Her :( and then clean the mess up.

She really knows what makes a sissy tick! She knows just what to say and how to say it! Her files are very well made, the voice is perfect and i love all the subliminals going on! I just love the idea of Her feeding my mind sissy thoughts and desires that i don't even know about! She's also very very nice and encouraging! She has taken the time to respond to a few of my emails that i ramble on about my little feelings and thoughts! It's really nice!<3<3<3<3<3<3

10. Describe the earliest instance in your life that you recall feeling like somewhat of a sissy. Perhaps you were staying with your Auntie and Uncle and you felt compelled to try on your Auntie's pantyhose after shaving your legs and clitty all smooth? Maybe you saw a hunky guy in the street with his pretty girlfriend and you felt a deep longing to be the pretty girl holding your boyfriend's hand as all the guys stared, the mere sight of you driving them wild with lust? Don't be afraid to go into detail sweetie :)
Tee hee, i guess the earliest time would be when i was very little and would play games at school. I would loooove getting captured by the girl team! I guess the first real sissy feelings i had were when i was around 10 or 11, i was watching a soap opera with my mom, and one of the actresses had on a nice silk shirt and i thought it looked nice and would feel nice. I noticed my mom had a shirt so when she wasn't home i tried it on and it felt sooooo good! I started exploring her closet and drawers for more nice things to try on when i got to her underwear drawer. All the underwear looked soooo much nicer than my stupid boy undewear. I felt that what i was doing was wrong, but i just couldn't help myself. I tried on them all and it gave me such a rush, i though i looked soooo sexy (even though i probably didn't know what sexy was at the time)

There is absolutely no reason for a little sissy to get her clitty all hard and disgusting! What is she going to do with it, lol? If a sissy must be with a real Woman, she should only be allowed to use her tongue, or a vibrator. Even if a sissy wanted to get hard with a Woman, she shouldn't be able to, it is not appropriate, and a sissy might get the wrong idea that she is allowed to put her clitty in the Woman. A Woman has no use for a soft little sissy trying to have sex for 30 seconds. A Woman needs a real man with a cock that has no trouble getting and staying hard and can fuck for an hour. As for if a sissy is with a guy, she should be pleasuring her man! For that her hands and dirty little mouth should be more than sufficient to get her man off (or her ass/pussy if he wants to put his cock in there). A sissy isn't quite a gay guy who wants to fuck a guy, a sissy is just a nice little soft thing that exist just to be used to please a guy. A stiff little clitty on a sissy is just weird and would get in the way lololol!

12. What is your ultimate sissy fantasy sweetie? Don't be shy, you can tell me anything :)
I would love love LOVE to have my Girlfriend accidentally catch me dressed up. Her and all her friends could then help me dress me up in the prettiest clothes makeup and shoes for real! Then we can go out to a bar and drink and be friends together! We can flirt with guys and stuff. Then a tall dark dominant man would come over and hit on my girlfriend right in front of me! There's nothing i can do about it because i am dressed like a girl, so i just join in. The three of us can dance all night, as we get drunker, our dancing gets dirtier. We all take turns kissing and fondling eachoter until we take this hunk home with us. Once we get home, my GF orders me to get our man hard. I take his cock out of his pants and give him a pornstar quality blowjob. This really does the trick and he's ready to go. My GF is aching to fuck a thick hard cock after fucking my teeny limp wee wee for 30 seconds here or there over our relationship. I sit on the edge of the bed and watch this man, this hunk, this bull as he makes Her scream like she never did for me. I watch as she has orgasm after orgasm from his hard cock alone. It never lost any hardness and didn't come too early. After he cums in her, she orders me to eat her out to clean it up. Finally the man comes over and face fucks me till he explodes one more time all over my face and in my mouth, his come smearing my make up. They go to sleep together in bed, and i bring them breakfast in the morning!

Of course! Have a little wee wee is so humiliating, especially if a sissy ovearhears girls talking about sex. The feelings of inadequacy just build and build, and it just gets worse when sissies try to have sex with Women. Thoughts fill their mind of every hard cock that has ever pleased the Woman and it just helps drive the sissies toward limpness that never goes away.

A sissy should always be respectful of a Woman. A Woman is not to be thought of as a sex object, because a sissy can't have sex with a Woman. A sissy lives to serve a Woman in whatever way is possible. A sissy should probably be very nervous and submissive around any woman, and should drop very obvious hints that she is a sissy and not a sexual threat.

Well, this sissy should be very slutty. A sissy should be flirtatious, touching the man, commenting on his muscles, making eyes. A sissy should be just as submissive as with a Woman, but in a different way. This is a sexual submissive way. The sissy should make it known that not only does she find this man *very* attractive, but she will do whatever he wants her to do. Mmmmm, i love thinking about hot guys! <3

I am starting to feel this way! It's something that i'm trying to work on in my sissification! I do like seeing a very masculine strong man with a very pretty feminine woman! I like imagingin the hot sex they have together, and imagining i'm the woman.

Sissies should do whatever a Woman wants! They should cook or clean for Women. They should jsut be good friends, and listen to their problems (especially guy problems). They should go out of their way to be kind and submissive to Women.

Women are the most perfect creatures on earth. When i see a Woman, i know i could never please her as she deserves to be pleased. Women have power over men and sissies, and they deserve to be worshipped.

A sissy only exists to serve. It is entirely fair for a sissy to serve a Woman in any (non-sexual) way possible! A sissy should be happy to receive any attention from a woman, and a sissy should be more than happy if a real man decides he needs to release some tension in her mouth.

C. I'd jsut like to go out with my female friends and have fun and dance and flirt w/ guys!

I had a very attractive friend a few years ago. She was the type of girl that any guy would want to have, but I was just her friend, following her around, doing whatever she said. One night, I was hanging over her place w/ her and a guy. The guy wanted her, but she didn't want him, so she made me stay over and sleep in the same bed, in the middle of her and this horny guy.
misterlastname58
Regular
Regular

Postby jessica_c » May 6th, 2012, 7:35 am

jessica

i am a sissy because tha is my nature. i am dfferent from real men as i give pleasure instead of seeking pleasure.

turquoise or aquamqrine. i love those shades of blue. they can be so feminine, i have bras and panties in those colors, along with a couple of babydolls.

isabella valentine, she was my first and left a deep impression, i did get the name jessica from mz. dominica though.

goddess gracie part II. it makes me feel so good inside when i listen. it made me realize who i was.

it would make me feel truly feminine. give me the courage to venture out of the house fully dressed enfemme. also be able to shop and flirt as a woman. i also would need a woman's approval so that i knew i could pass as a woman.

i still follow sports although not as thourough as i used to do. i do look more at woman's magazines and catalogs wishing could order dresses and skirts and pretty blouses.

C) Transgender
D) Cuckold

i consider myself a male lesbian. i love making oral love to a woman. i love getting my face all wet. and bringing her to the edge. if i am dressed in lingerie while i am doing this all the better.

she has taught who it is i serve. also she has a soothng hypnotic enticing voice that i cannot get enough of.

10. Describe the earliest instance in your life that you recall feeling like somewhat of a sissy. Perhaps you were staying with your Auntie and Uncle and you felt compelled to try on your Auntie's pantyhose after shaving your legs and clitty all smooth? Maybe you saw a hunky guy in the street with his pretty girlfriend and you felt a deep longing to be the pretty girl holding your boyfriend's hand as all the guys stared, the mere sight of you driving them wild with lust? Don't be afraid to go into detail sweetie

the first time i dressed, my cousin and i were wrestling. he is older than me and the winner got to put his older sister's clothing on the loser. i lost and he dressed me in her clothes. from panty and bra to slip and skirt and blouse. i secretly loved it. after i would go home and wear my stepmom's panties. i then started to purchase my own. now i have a uge collection of feminine goods. Jewelry, lingerie, clothing, makeup, perfume, hygene products are all in my secret collection.

i think we should masturbate as woman do.

12. What is your ultimate sissy fantasy sweetie? Don't be shy, you can tell me anything

i would love to have a vagina and really feel what it is like to be a woman. to experience what a feminine orgasm is really like. than 9 months later give birth to another human being.

that is what has happened to me. i am truly happy that i am not that well endowed, and brag about it while chatting.

subserviant. willing to do as she pleases.

the same, as with a woman. a sissy should be willing to please everyone that she needs to.

i do feel jealous of the woman. i wish were her. i just need to please men and women.

i take care of the house and cook and shop for them.

yes all men and women are superior to me. i am here for their enjoyment.

do whatever is asked of me.

i'd would love to get a full makeover from a woman, wig to toenail polish, and go out with her as a woman and search for a boyfreind for me!

whenever i fuck myself with my dildo. i feel like a woman, especially when my cock leaks and cums with the vibrator on high.
jessica_c

Postby kimbi » May 8th, 2012, 1:52 pm

GoddessGracie wrote:1. What is your sissy name, princess?

Jessica

I adore all things feminine, I lust after their smell, long to touch their slinky outfits, love the curvature of their legs, the smell of nail polish, the little bags, the dainty grins...... I feel like they feel, want to be who they want to be.

Black, it is the seductress, the one that catches the boy's eyes.

Have never had one who makes me feel how I want to feel, I need a curse, a curse I have no control over what so ever !

Waiting for it, yearning, hoping you say the words I dread to hear

It would tell me to do things, things I am scared of, little things... It would end up with me marrying a black man and me in a gorgeous ivory dress, his guests would be served by me.

Beauty, Passion and love....

C) Transgender
D) Cuckold

C.

Gracie makes me feel like I am powerless.

Laying on my mothers bed, visualising the boys in the locker room, how they would laugh at me if they saw me, wave their cocks in my face to see if I became hard, rub their naked butts in my face... and to my horror they would all see my hard on. Some would leave in disgust, some would stay on until they had gone ...

They should do as they're told, either way

To find a girl who understands, encourages me to take hormones, brings her real men home for me to serve, gets me to marry one of them then the two of them whore me out for male pleasure, whilst they fuck and laugh at me.

No, My cock is still more than ample.

Subserviant and in the prescence of true beauty and power

Obedient

I want to dress and act to please him, it's what girls should do for their man, it is a turn on to see a girl dress like a tramp for their man, I know she would do anything for him in order to gain his approval.

They could entice men to service their woman, buy them clothes and jewellery, clean and wash and do all the jobs they hate

Yes, because they are the real thing, the top of the food chain.

Yes, it is very fair, real women deserve real men.

A chrome plated basque which locks... so I would have a female form if ever I escaped.

My first time ever shopping for girly clothes... couldnt beat it!
kimbi

Postby kimbi » May 15th, 2012, 12:07 pm

Haha you are delightful !
kimbi

Postby SirFatalx » May 22nd, 2012, 4:19 am

Jessica

I feel that I am very sensitive toward many things and I am not as strong and tough as other men.

Pink, it is pretty.

Goddess Gracie.

Bimbo Blessing. I love this file because it includes the best of everything I want to become. A blonde dumb bimbo. I always wanted to be one.

I think it would involve becoming a dumb blonde bimbo. I would like it if the file made me speak differently, and act differently towards certain situations.

Because I think sissies have more of a interest in feminine things.

A) A crossdresser (male who occasionally dabbles in sissificatioOn and crossdressing)
C) Transgender
D) Cuckold
B

I love her files as they relate most about who I am, and they make me happy.

I am still waiting for a event to happen to make me a true sissy.

I think they should remain soft.

I wish that a strong man or strong women would force me to be a complete dumb blonde bimbo for life, and to train me to do sexual acts upon others. To act dumb, and to be really happy at all times.

No I don't.

Very respectfully.

Give the same respect as women.

I have always wished for the girl to own me in a relationship when I see couples.

I could service them by cleaning their house as a maid, and doing anything they really want.

Yes, because sissies are weaker than a real women.

Yes. I believe all women should deserve respect but I don't think all men should be serviced unless they were trustworthy.

C

I was with a Dominant and she dressed me up when I asked her too. I felt powerless and feminine. I loved it...
SirFatalx

Sissy Quiz

Postby SissyQueerBrenda » June 5th, 2012, 5:13 pm

Sissy Queer Brenda

A) When this sissy sees a pretty woman, the only sexual desire is to worship her feet and worship her ass B) This sissy has cock sucker lips C) This sissy has a small penis and likes women to treat me like I am gay D)After hypnosis this sissy now wants to compliment women on their outfit or makeup and and not make love to them E)When I see a hot girl I fantasize about her feminizing me and making me one of her gays.

3. What is your favorite color, and why? Red is a new favorite color. I LOVE wearing black fishnets. Pink panties are great!

Goddess Gracie is my new favorite.

This sissy has also listened to cockworship by Issabella Valentine
which was very hot.

Also about a week ago this sissy listened to several hypnosis files by catgirl
a couple were
1) feminization_basic_public_v3_MP3 <--it turned my male ego all the way down to 0 and my female ego all the way up at the deepest level.
2) attraction to men <---being into guys is so nice. It is like taking a little hit of ecstasy.

I found them all on 4sharred

Good girl..it is the only one this Sissy has listened to.

To be a fully time personal sissy for a wealthy woman. Being feminized by a group of women and the gushing at my small limp clit. Casually slipping more and more references to me being a queen, fagot, sissy while my make is applied and I am dressed up.

Because sissies love to feel like a gurl.

C) Transgender
D) Cuckold

B

I love the special effects, the voice. I also love that Goddess Gracie is so available for her queers and is very generous with her help. I love how she totally reinforces my sissy feelings by the way she treats her sissies.
Just a small example was when she told someone to "give themselves a limp wrist pat on the back"
She is like totally my kind of Mistress. I would kiss her feet so lovingly as her hot studs pounds me.

10. Describe the earliest instance in your life that you recall feeling like somewhat of a sissy. Perhaps you were staying with your Auntie and Uncle and you felt compelled to try on your Auntie's pantyhose after shaving your legs and clitty all smooth? Maybe you saw a hunky guy in the street with his pretty girlfriend and you felt a deep longing to be the pretty girl holding your boyfriend's hand as all the guys stared, the mere sight of you driving them wild with lust? Don't be afraid to go into detail sweetie Smile

When I went to an adult video booth and sucked cock thru the glory hole.

I used to think an erection while giving head was appropriate, but now I am having second thoughts after hearing the wisdom of Goddess Gracie

12. What is your ultimate sissy fantasy sweetie? Don't be shy, you can tell me anything Smile

Being feminized and taken to a party with couples only. I am auditioning to be their possible sissy. All the women feed me their boyfriends/husband's cock and give me instructions on how to do a good job...they interview me while I suck cock between answering their questions. They frequently refresh my lipstick and tell me to keep up the good work.

Yes, my clity is 6.5" but soft it seems soo small

Very submissive and sweet.

Very submissive and sweet

No, it turns me on to think of being the personal sissy

Offering to do housework, give them pedicures, go shopping for them, help them color their hair, shave their legs, help them get ready for dates, give them foot massages

Yes, because the are real women and I am a real sissy.

Offering to do housework, give them pedicures, go shopping for them, help them color their hair, shave their legs, help them get ready for dates, give them foot massages, get their lovers cocks hard and wet. It is totally fair in exchange for being feminized.

C - I also have a fantasy of a female platonic friend arranging me to be gang banged by a group of horny sexy single guys as a valentine's day present.

When I was in the video booth the first cock came thru and I put a cock in my mouth for the first time
Back to top [/b]
SissyQueerBrenda

Postby jane-sg » July 29th, 2012, 2:16 pm

jane

i like girly things like make-up and skirts and dresses, real men would never be interested in these things. i like to wear bras and pretty panties, real men need to wear shorts so they have room for their big cocks, where my cute clitty looks lovely in my panties

i like purples and pinks as they are so cute

i love all you wonderful hypnotists

good girl, because i want to be a good girl

i would like to be made to wear a pretty pink bra 24/7

pretty feminine things are so nice, masculine things are boring, why do men talk about sports when they could be talking about fashion and make-up

C) Transgender
D) Cuckold

B with a little bit of C

Her files are very well made, and when i listen i feel as if they were specially made just for me

i remember trying on skirts and dresses when i was 5, and my favourite game was to play in a wendy house

little clitties should always be soft

i would like to be dressed as a schoolgirl, and have another sissy schoolgirl as my girlfriend, and to put on a sissy lesbian show for a group of real men

yes, i am quite small, but if is nice as i don't spoil the flatness in my sissy panties

a sissy should treat women with respect, and should make them aware that she is a sissy, and that she is available to help them

a sissy should act girly and submissive, and be prepared to do what a real man wants

i would love to be a good girl, and i would try really hard to look and dress as sexily as possible so my man would be proud of me

sissies could do housework, grocery shopping, and other chores for women

because sissies are not real women, real women are only something sissies want to be.

yes, i think this is a sissies natural place, and to do anything else would be unfulfilling

C, or a lovely cute pink top

I went to a fancy dress party as a cute girl, and at one stage i was sat on a table with 4 real men who were all looking me up and down as if i was a piece of meat. i blushed and went very quiet and demure and felt as if i could not leave unless one of these men would allow me to
jane-sg

Postby davina_sissygurl » July 13th, 2014, 7:06 am

sissy davina

I cry easily timid, shy. have a small clitty,

pink, always has been, but any shade of red.

you'

bimbo blessing

brain dead bimbo object

we like them, don't like the dirt and stuff.

C) Transgender
D) Cuckold

B

She knows how t get to sissy minds

We had a family as friends, they had a10 yr old girl. we went to their place I was 8, she put me in her clothes, panties and all, and showed me to our mums, they loved it, mum asked did I, I said yes I feel nice, she let me continue. I stayed there for a week, was holidays. susan had a pj party sleepover, with 5 more fem friends, she asked her mum if she had any nighty for me, her mum said yes one it was c thru summer one, I had no panties to put on

susan has me laying on my bely brushing my hair which was below the collar, it felt very nice and I assume girlish. one of the other girls said I look cute in the nighty.. The next day we all went to the shopping mall, I ahd one of susans dresses on with pink ribbons in my hair one each side. and her mum put it in some curls to, we all had a giggle at it., I was same size as susan so I wore a pair of her brown snadles with white socks. A lady walked infront of us girls and said :oh sorry girls: looked me up and down and smiled, she said looking at me , you look absolutely beautiful. that WAS my first outing in fem.

if it girlie then why try to be something we are not.

well to be owned, having signed ownership saying the owner can do anything they wish as they wish, then being made into a mind/brainless sissy fuck doll only knowing how to eat and go to the toilet and follow orders well not even that just put where anyone wants me. and then made up as a sex doll with stockings, suspender belt and front opening bra glued on as the rubber dolls are.

oh yes, I cant but agree im small

be subservient to their needs

speak when spoken to and look down

I look at girls butts how round they are in tight pants but it because I want a but like that, to be honest. I want to be the girl

be maids or servant, as in in public like a chauffer would. be their entertainment as the ladies wish. gardening.

They are the original girl we can only be a gurl so they are the natural superior.

yes I thing it right, and fair, we are not fit for anything else

Dinner at a restaurant

walked into a mall in denim mini and pink blouse and heels hair in fem and make up on, was first time to do that, and felt so 'fem; and slutty. walking in the mall couldn't help run my hands down my thighs.
davina_sissygurl
Regular
Regular

Postby tmichellev » July 16th, 2014, 4:35 pm

michelle

real men don't want to be treated like a gurl, they want to fuck women and gurls, I want to be fucked by men, I do not want to fuck women, I only want to be fucked by women with strap on cocks and to lick thier pussies, real men are who I want to be like, but know i cannot...because I am 100% gurl

blue, because the sky is blue and all my dreams are in the clouds

MrsJ, isabella, Godess Gracie,

I do not have a favorite, I like all of them, but I listen to permanent princess the most

real men fucking me until I pass out, throwing water in my face to wake me up and fucking me and making me suck them all of again and again and again

I am an object. I am not here to play with cars and watch sports. I am here to be used by real men for their pleasure.

C) Transgender
D) Cuckold

B, a true sissy

her amazing voice and directness...the perfect beat...the mesmerizing affect and continuity...

when I was about 12 I went into my mommies dresser and put on her bra and panties...I was scared to get caaught, but I loved the thrill and the feel of the fabric and the way I looked in the mirror

I have been training myself to stay soft and to rub under the head of my cock, where the clitty party is. i can come very hard form doing that. I also beilive in ruined orgasms so that I keep my sexual enegry ready at all times.

to be taken away. to be made into a wife, to make a man his dinner, keep his house clean, to have a martini waiting for him when he gets home and then to suck his cock with just his zipper undone. I want to be taken home and then allowed to be used by his friends and made videos of for everyone to see...I want to be a wife.

no. I have a large clitty, but it is learning to stay soft so i can be more attractive to real men.

quiet and reserved until a woman allows me to be a part of the conversation.

flirty, ready and lubed with a butt plug in at all times, dressed in nylons, heels, wig makeup and a nice skirt...anyway that makes HIM happy

I like it when I see a happy couple. i like to see a real man be strong around his girl. I want that for myself.

I would appreciate it if my woman would fuck me in my sissy hole. I want her to also feel that she can bring a real man into our bed to le thim have his way with her. If my wife wants me to fluff him or let him fuck me then that would be wonderful because it makes her happy.

oh of course they are superior to sissy's, dogs are superior to sissys...lol

of course, a sissy's job is to make sure she comes first and foremost, we are like dogs that are simply waiting for leftovers and we are happy when we get any. tee hee, this one was soooo obvious.

her used panties, bra's, jewelry shoes, toys, or a phone number for some man she dumped...hee hee

the first time I took off my mal clothes for a man who had finally convinced me to let him fuck me was amazing. i never told him I was dressed i nylons, panties and bra. i did not care what he thought. I figured I was going all the way with a man, then I was going to dress the way I felt. When I took off my male clothes he looked at me the way I was dressed. he just smiled and pulled me onto the bed. I felt so wonderful. He proceeded to fuck me like a gurl. I get emotional thinking about that moment. I feel like crying because I was so happy he did not reject me.
tmichellev
Regular
Regular

Postby kimbi » August 2nd, 2014, 12:01 pm

Kimbi

Because I love the things girls love, only I cannot be one so have to do as girls say in order to get their leftovers.

Pink is very demeaning, but usually wear black as I dont deserve to be a woman just a slutty girl.

Bephros and Gracie; i do as they please

Man Obsession. I was able to look at men the way a slutty girl would do. It made me obsessed with cocks & stopped me becoming aroused with women.

To open myself up to hormones and prostitution

Because sissies like to feel strength on them and inside of them because they cannot produce any strength of their own.

C) Transgender
D) Cuckold

B or C

She doesnt make me suck cocks, she makes me WANT to suck cocks

The first time I saw a lipstick, it had to be mine, I had to wear it, all pink and pretty.....

I think they should be castrated chemically so they focused on giving men sexual gratification

Being pimped out and made to suck n be fucked by every nationality and age of guy before being sold off as a wife who would provide income to her husband by sexually pleasing his clients and friends. Just being chained up on hormones in his basement would be my heaven.

I shall look hard at mens cocks, touch them and kiss them before offering an opinion.

On knees in servitude.

As above.

I just want to be the slutty girl who gets fucked, the higher the skirt, the higher the heels the more cock she gets.

Manicures, shaving, cleaning, ironing, washing, cleaning their boyfriends private parts.

Yes, they are our idols. We worship them and do whatever it takes to be more like them.

Absolutely fair, sissies should take their medicine and arouse a womans msn whenever required.

A chance to experience her boyfriends cock whilst her and her friends watch laughing.

The first time A girl did my make up, never looked back.
kimbi

Postby sweet_marissa » August 13th, 2014, 4:21 pm

My name is Marissa

Real men certainly don't look like me. I am smooth and curvy with perky breasts, pretty face and what would pass for a very sensitive clit. I am never aggressive like a real man and, quite honestly, I melt when a real man is near me.

Pink is a color that underlines my personality. But when I feel naughty, Black is nice.

Currently, I am listening mostly to spacefemale along with some GoddessGracie

Permanent Princess

complete mental and physical female transformation with an unsatiable appetite for cocks or even more than now.

Because real men play sports while sissies love to support them and ride in their cars as their play things

C) Transgender
D) Cuckold

B with, of course, C tied in

they are so wonderfully scipted and designed to trance you into believing you are a sexy girl who wants what all sexy girls want. I trance myself into being a very horny girl.

9 yrs old...stockings, garters and panties were just laying on the bathroom floor one day. I took one look and knew they belong on me. They were my older sisters. Natually, I was without hair anywhere.

When I become excited, I love to nub my clitty through my panties or hose. It's so hard to remain soft when a man is holding me but nobody ever notices but me.

Me and 4 hunky men bedding down for the night.

I don't think so but I am proud of my clitty! I don't need it to satisfy anyone. It is there to be nubbed while a man has his way.

submissive

OMG, submissive plus.

I envy her. I DO have a longing to serve his needs and make him feel satisfied. I want him to be proud of me. I suppose it's because I am a girly girl.

I suppose orally satisfying them would be nice for the woman but I feel that if they also want to fuck me, I would love that. Cleaning, cooking and and being attentive to their needs would be proper.

Yes.

Our one and only purpose is to serve men's needs. Women should be served in other ways.

C with E being a double date

I was at a fetish party with my date one night when he made me give him a blowjob in front of a crowd of strangers. Later on, he introduced me to some of those strangers.
sweet_marissa

Postby tonirenee » September 13th, 2014, 11:47 pm

Toni Renee

Omg! As far back as i can remember I've always wanted to be a girl. My earliest memories are of sneaking off to play dress up every chance i got. I never made a conscious decision to be a sissy. Im different from a real man because even when i was trying to be one. Every girlfriend or date i ever had, the girl asked me. They way i got myself to be able to have sex with them was to imagine i was her and do to her what i wanted someone to do to me!

Green! Idk. I just think it's pretty.

I like different ones. I don't want to choose a fav

The permanent princess ones, and the feminine habits, and correct thoughts one. Because I'm trying to act and think more naturally feminine

Feminine girly behaviors thinking, habits, and interactions. Hormone change. Reduce guilt. Come out encouragement.

Because pretty feminine things are soft and nice and sweet and smooth, and smell good girls wear bright pretty colorful fun clothes. And make up and nail polish and all things fun. All things boys do are yucky and gross, and their clothes are boring and scratchy and ugly. I don't know how anyone would choose to be a boy

C) Transgender
D) Cuckold

C or e. I hope to have real woman parts one day.

I absolutely adore the way you help transform the way i think into a more feminine way. My feminine gestures, attitude, habits, and just being more like a girl in general.

I do remember being around 11 and ditching my friends so i could hide out in the bathroom. I was wear a pair of white satin bikini panties and a long matching nightgown. I was looking in the mirror putting on some lip stick and i was thinking about how happy i was and how much i enjoyed what i was doing. And how much i didn't want to do what the other boys were doing.

I personally want mine gone. But if i have to have one of those yucky things. I want it soft limp and tucked outta my sight. I hate seeing it.

I honestly don't have too dirty of fantasies. I wish i had a circle of girlfriends to gossip and chill with. And i wish i had boyfriend who treated me like a princess. I guess the weirdest thing is i want to get pregnant and have a baby. I guess i want what all girls want.

I don't know. Maybe. I know mine is small and i wish is was smaller.

Attentively. Learning everything she possibly can from her. As many feminine details as she can.

Docile. Shy. Awkward. Out of the way until called for.

Yes. I definitely want to be the woman. I want him to take care of ne. I want to be a good woman to someone someday. I hate every little thing about myself thats male. I think it's because i know i could be a good woman.

Help them get ready for their dates. Take care of the house for her. Babysit for her. Gossip with her. Listen to her and always take her side no matter what. Do her shopping with or for her. Anything that helps make her life easier. Besides from manual labor or heavy lifting or anything that makes me sweaty or dirty. That's where this bitch draws the line

Yes. Even the best sissies in the world still have to work at being feminine and womanly. All biological women never really have to practice being a girl. So naturally they are better women than we are.

Yes. Not only is it fair it's fun. I want to be a good girlfriend to the women i know. I want to be a good girlfriend to a handsome fella.

C most definitely c. I could do that all day.

Only one person knows about me at the moment. We used to date, now we're besties!!! One time we were hanging out having a girls night. She said to me. You know you're a woman and i don't want a woman i want a man. But im horny. Im gonna go get my vibrator and masturbate. I'll be right back. You want one? I was so humiliated to answer yes, but i did want one. So i put my big girl panties on and said yes. She gave me a smile and a giggle and went and got us a couple vibrators. I took mine and put it in my pussy and almost instantly squirted my sissy goo all over her couch. I was so embarrassed. But it felt so right.
tonirenee

Postby sissyMary55 » September 16th, 2014, 3:07 pm

sissy mary kneelie
I enjoy dressing in pinks frilly frocks. Britney Spears' I Was Born to Make You Happy is almost an anthem with me. Pleasing Men is my ultimate goal. I remember cuddling a crotch of a boy when I was young. My parents came in and freaked. I was 8 or 9 but I knew I enjoyed being in a males crotch. Years or repression awaited lol

I find making a decision tally harder to make lately. I enjoy Pink and white, both seem very feminine.

Goddess Gracie
So Far I am enjoying hours daily of Goddess Gracies Training Loop 2 Feminine Habits But I also listen on a daily basis to Goddess Gracies Good Girl Part 2 and Part 3. I enjoy the calming effect and suggestions from you on becoming a more fully functioning sissy faggot.

Oh my if i would be granted that honor i suppose living more as a feminine faggot craving men to please. including bimbofacation, brainwashed to accept men in my sissy pussy. Help curbing my silly chronic masturbation habit.

the softness of girly things draw me to be more feminie. i never truly felt comfortable dressing as a male.

C) Transgender
D) Cuckold

B

I know Goddess Gracie's tone and suggestions truly have found a home with me. I enjoy the thought of Goddess helping me to become the girl i have wanted to be. I feel at ease with Her voice in my mind.

cuddling with a boy friend when i was 8 or 9. we were watching cartoons. and my head was resting on his crotch. heaven to me until my parents walked in and freaked.

soft and limp Goddess.

I would love to be a sissy hostess at a resort for the pleasure of superiors.
Too wait on and pamper the guests. Trained in ways to please from Massage to cleaning to serving.

Yes Goddess

with the utmost respect and submission

also with the utmost respect and submission

I dream of walking with a man, and yes have felt jealous of the woman. I would long to please him as he would want. I suppose i am a sissy Goddess, a sissy who loves men.

Cleaning and cooking for women would be a good start for making up for my limpness. Learning massage, giving mani and pedicures, errands learning what pleases her and doing that.

Yes Goddess, women are very superior to sissies. I believe this from year of them being able to manipulate me. the way women dress is so comfy looking and women are fortunate to have so many choices.

To see what needs she has Goddess, and try to accomplish them for Her.
Yes Goddess I do believe my sissy self's main purpose in life is to please Men!

C

Being dressed in a satin cocktail dress on my knees pleasing my date. We had just come back from dinner and he grab me and pulled me close. Looking up into his eyes, kissing. my breasts tingled and my knees weaken a bit. I felt so girly. I Was Born to Make You Happy.
sissyMary55

Postby darkstorm » October 1st, 2014, 6:11 am

Dear GoddessGracie,
here my answer for this interesting questionnaire, i hope they wont disappoint you, i am still shy to blossom my sissy self, i am, anyhow, pretty sure, that with your help, it will rise up to the surface, i hope also that my answer are understandable as me, being a non native english speaker, i also apologize if i use rude words
Thank you

I choose the name Lucy, and i choose it because i think its simple and feminine at the same time, and also because it is a name of a transsexual porn star (Luciana Bakony) and she really is beautiful

I think i am a sissy because i am not strong, yet virile, i prefer to be dominated rather than dominating, i love to wear feminine clothes, and id love to be treated as female, last but not least i dont like my male shaft...i wish it was smaller and softer, a true alpha male surely would not want this

If you mean for dressing up, i adore red, cause red is passion, but also clear colours like white and pink...cause they are the display of femininity

Havent tried many but GoddessGracie, EMG and Sarnoga

Limp Clitty, because, what is more feminizing that making it limp and soft all the time :-)

I would love a file that surely would unlock all my fears and made me a t-girl, id love to be convinced to take hormones and surgeries to become as much feminine as i can, id get big boobs and id shrink, (but not remove ) my sissy clit, for sure id remove the balls, and id have a strong desire for men, a strong desire to please them every way i can

It is simply because it is their nature, as bees are attracted by flowers, as moths are attracted by light....

C) Transgender
D) Cuckold

I would say i am a C

I think because she truly understands what a sissy needs and she surely know how to use the right words at the right time

It happened when i was just a teenager and started to watch my first porn movies, contrary to many of my friends who wondered what could feel like being the big guy making love with the little girl, i was imaging ( and i was quite envious ) of the little girl and her body, her ass, her luscious breasts

I think that sissies should do whatever is in their power to make their clitties as more useless as possible, possibly irreversably and permanently, also to do any hormonal or surgical treatment to ensure that thing would never be useful sexually

I would love to be forced (altought it wont be forced ) to become as much feminine as possible by a master or many masters, id get a body and mind desigend for pure pleasure (not mine, of course but others ), hence, very feminine face, curvy body with a nice set of breasts and a round ass, only left with a pathetic clitty, to show my true nature and to show men i gave up everything for their pleasure, of course the clitty wont be useful at all in terms of giving pleasure, but it could be used for humiliation or punishment as it could be beaten for example if i disobey

As an average sized sissy and being very submissive i am not sure if there is a link between these two things, i actually found that there are big endowed sissies, and they, like me, dream of making the shaft a lot, lot smaller....

A sissy should be respectful, obedient and totally submissive and of course obeying all the requests, if asked for sex they should kindly say no, or, at the very list, they can only please them orally like a woman would please another woman, but for all the rest, like cleaning the house or helping shopping they have to say yes

A sissy should completely offer its body and mind and never eny any request, trying to please the man every way possible

I do feel jealous, yes, and of course i am jealous of the girl, especially if he is a handsome hunk and she is a bimboish girl, i suppose is that because i was born this way and there is not anything i cant do to stop these feelings

A sissy can be a woman best friend, could help her in lifes event and in practical things like cleaning the house, or advising about makeup and clothes

Sissies are weak, and naturally submissive, so its easy to tell that women, especially strong ones, and its a fair thing that they really are superior, while a sissy would cry like a child, a real woman would go on, and face any issue

I do think this is completely fair, as the sun for the day and the moon for the night, its a perfectly matching role for a real sissy

Id say C, but it would be nice to go together to a mens streptease show, and having me pleasing the men, or having a session in a beauty parlor

I am unfortunately still quite shy, regarding my sissy nature, i only did cam whoring dressed up as a girl for a man knew on an adult dating site
darkstorm

Postby hotstuffmm » October 25th, 2014, 2:16 am

Brittany

Im very submissive and i love making men happy

pink because it makes me giggle

Goddess Gracie

Bimbo Brain Melt because i crave being an airhead bimbo

To be completely brainwashed and molded to become a sex crazed bimbo

because it makes us feel girly and submissive

C) Transgender
D) Cuckold

im a crossdresser who fantasies about being sissified

I love Goddess Gracie so much. She makes me feel so feminine and girly and like such a bimbo

I saw a big strong man with a big breasted woman and i became jealous because i wanted to be the big breasted woman. i wanted the hunky cock

clitties should be soft at all times, sissies are not men and should not become hard, we need to be fucked.

i dream about becoming a brain dead fuck doll. i dont want to think, only fuck and have big huge boobies

yes because they cannot satitify a woman so they must find another source of pleasure and that means being fucked by big strong hunky men

sissies should be sub servant to everyone, even woman. They should treat woman like goddesses

like a real sissy and offer herself whenever a real man wants her sissy pussy

yes i am very jealous because i feel i can be a better woman then her. i will treat him better then she ever can

they will be servants to woman, that is the only way to make up for not being able to pleasure women

yes because all sissy desire to become woman and since they are already woman, they are forever superior to sissies

yes that is completely fair. sissies should be fucked by males and the clean up the house and make sure everything is perfect.

C

i was watching a big hunky guy in the park and i started leaking in my shorts. i tired to hide it but it kept on leaking. the big humky guy then took off his shirt and i sissygasmed right there. i felt so feminine and such like a sissy
hotstuffmm

Quiz!

Postby flib_rpesh » October 4th, 2015, 11:12 am

Jasmine

The thought of sucking cocks makes me such a sissy. Having a limp clitty useless for penetrating women makes me so inherently different from real men.

Pink is my favorite color. Pink reminds me of cotton candy.

My favorite hypnotist is Mistress Julie

My favorite Goddess Gracie file is Eternal Sissy Happiness. This file deciding exactly who and what I am helps this sissy know her true place in the world.

A custom brainwashing file would involve reminding this sissy her true place serving women, how limp and mincing she has become, and what a pleasure it is to serve men.

I think the sheer feminine delight of work this world prepares for feminine things repels masculine interests as a new type of human creature.

C) Transgender
D) Cuckold

Starting early in my life crossdressing was not fully explored by me. Until discovery of the Little Miss Squidgy files and Goddess Gracie's files helps me become more of a true sissy. NOT transgender, those are very real people, but this sissy has not spent time in school with the LGBT crowd. Perhaps a cuckold for when this sissy meets a girly girl who wraps men around her little finger. She would allow her transgendered self to have a relationship with me.

Goddess Gracie speaks to us as sissies on so many different levels. She is like the Goddess of Surrey, England turning out sissies into true creatures with purpose. What makes her files so wonderfully special has been the background music to slip away into Lala sissy land.

My earliest moment has been wanting to wear girly panties. Then, developing a crush on boys in my school. But, what really helps me recall what feeling like a sissy means has been in University wearing my girly camisole a sheer pink fabric in front of him, my room mate who would fuck me whenever I wanted. and, her friends from another room-- Girls who painted my nails for me and helped me feel truly in sissy heaven. Those were good times.

A sissies little clitty should always remain soft and girly.

My ultimate sissy fantasy would involve dating a hunky man dressed in my pretty girl clothing passing as a transvestite in a bar. We would eat and then he would take me home. Moving in to live with him, he delights in feminizing me turning me more and more into as much of his sissy as I can become.

For those true, pathological sissies, being tiny down there correlates with submissiveness. Learning to identify as sissy takes time with the right female to train the sissy into recognizing what having an itsy-bitsy little clitoris means to being a true, pathological sissy. Otherwise compared to transgendered this sissy/crossdresser is only pretending.

In the presence of a women, a good sissy should behave fearful and submissive.

A sissy should behave submissive and subservient in the presence of a real man.

When I see a heterosexual couple together, that is the way it is for me; Something to see. My envy extends towards the man for having such a pretty girl with him. My deep longing is to become more of a good girl for him. Since real men are more attracted to pretty girls, this sissy only receives clearing pleasure in passing when a real man addresses her. A sissies role can help a real man feel pleasure more from his pretty girl.

Sissies can make up to women for their uselessness in a sexual capacity by performing housework for women. Sissies could vacuum the house, mop the floor, do the laundry, wash dishes, cook, sew and darn, as a way of apologizing for their failure to develop as adequate males.

All women are inherently superior to all sissies. Since women are such a dominant and a superior type of human creature.

Oopsie. Giggle! For number 17. This sissy wonders at having a cuckold relationship. To be with a real women and live as her maid, this sissy could never please a women sexually, but learn to serve her as a domestic servant. Living as a house boy, or as a house sissy, this sissy would learn to take pleasure in doing chores for her mistress and turning over her wants to satisfy her mistress' wants and needs.

From a close female friend on my birthday, this sissy would most want to receive new feminine and sexy clothes to wear. Something such as a camisole.

21. Describe in detail the most feminine and submissive feeling you have ever experienced, and what you were doing when this occurred?[/quote]
The most feminine and submissive feeling came about at University when this sissy had nail polish painted on toe nails, was dressed in pretty feminine clothing and had men coming over to her apartment dormitory room to fuck me.
flib_rpesh

Postby Nathalie » October 21st, 2015, 9:37 pm

Nathalie Leal

I am a sissy because I failed a being a male, my one and only female relationship, I married her and she cheated on me 3 times. I could not cum even in her ass.

My brother used to call me Mom Jr. and sissy when we were kids. He did not know how right he was.

Black works with everything, Pink because its girly and cute and Green because it is a natural color.

You are my Goddess.

Training Loop #15 - Sissygasm

Being a Goth Shemale slut, as described in my Fantasy.

We are drawn to them because we are interested in those this as naturally as we breathe. I am not repelled per se but neutral in masculine interests as way to attract men

C) Transgender
D) Cuckold

A to C

Yes I should be able to get erections only when being fucked in the ass or have a cock in my mouth. moan...

Being truly transformed in to a Gothic transgender permanently and living that life. Long mid back to ass black and blue hair, C-D cup implants, multiple ear piercings, nose piercing, tongue piercing, lip piercing, Full upper back tattoo of Libra (Scales) with glass balls with symbols in them, lower back tramp stamp of a butterfly with the tails going to the crack of my asshole.

Dressing in black or dark blue clothes everyday and going out to goth clubs and fucking/sucking everyone there and being a slut.

Wearing 6+ inch heels with no problem

Yes, there is, my penis is tiny when cold, about 2in. I have always been submissive to men and women and wish to be feminine on the outside as I am in my mind

Submissive, respectful and obedient

I used to get that feeling, until I married my ex-wife. I envy them because of the attention the man gives his lady, I want to be that lady. I want to be that good girl for him. I suppose I want to make him happy, sex makes men happy.

Sissies like me can service the woman orally and as a replacement female in the household, doing all the household chores as a maid or slave

Women are superior to all sissies because they have all the control and the ability to deny men and sissies relief at anytime for any reason on a whim

Those favors listed and anything else the man and woman can think of for this sissy. Fairness does not enter in to it. That is my place in this life.

E) Going out as women, shopping, double dating, to the spa.

When I had my first anal orgasm with no penile stimulation. Using a vibrator and Aneros and listening to an anal sex trainer.

Nathalie

Postby trixiebimbo » November 12th, 2015, 11:30 pm

My name is trixie <3

I'm like, such a sissy because I am girly and submissive. I just love ? girly things, like clothes, shopping, boys, anything pink ?, bubble gum, boys ;) umm. And like clothes
trixiebimbo

Re: Goddess Gracie's Sissy Quiz

Postby sissmaidsara » October 23rd, 2017, 3:25 am

1. Sara
2. I was born with a micro penis and I've always been a submissive, girly girl.
3. Turquoise. I just adore sexy day lingerie in this colour. It's soooo feminine.
4. You are Goddess.
6. I really, really need to work hard at my feminine giggles and my girly lisp so that would be just purrrrfect.
7. For me, I have to do absolutely everything in a feminine way. Unlike a real girl who everyone knows is a real girl can be forgiven for (example) kicking a football as this would be naturally overlooked. I hate doing anything a male might do, even the slightest thing.
8. B & C as I'm naturally a sissy just doing sissy things. I've also been living full time as a woman since April 2015 and so am a transitioning transsexual.
9. I love the way she continually tells me I'm a good girl and calls me Princess & Sweetie.
10. I was aged 14 and was absolutely compelled to wear panties and I loved putting make-up on!! I simply woke up on the first day of puberty and my brain told my body it was female. Body stopped growing as a male, my already tiny, micro penis (now sissy clitty) stopped growing. Until this day, I've never grown underarm hair. Now, in my 40's I still have a full head of feminine hair and much more.
11. Over 2 years of hormone replacement and prostrate reducing drugs, I have become impotent. I cannot longer get erect and I haven't ejaculated for about a year. I LOVE IT!!!!
12. Being completely 'out' as a transitioning female my family all know who I am and also my love & need for all things sissy & femdom. I'd love for my Daughter and all of her girlfriends to call round with their boyfriends so they can humiliate me, pulling my panties down, laughing at my sissy clitty and forcing me to bend over while each of their boyfriends fuck me. To finish they film me obediently laying over their knee (one after the other) with my cute pink frilly panties around my ankles while they spank me hard for being such an easy slut.
13. Absolutely!! I have become dis-attached from it now and don't mentally think of it as mine. I love to tell everyone, male & female just how useless it is and that I can't wait until it's been removed.
14. A sissy would always be in awe in the presence of a real woman. Carefully tiptoeing out of her way yet following her every move, watching & listening how she moves & speaks in order to learn from her. Always waiting for the opportunity to serve her in any way she feels.
15. Well, I'm always flirty and very submissive, letting them know I'm an easy fuck. I have a real bad need to receive some sort of affirmation from them that I'm a sexy, girly doll that can compete for their attentions.
16. I'm very jealous of other girls when I see them tottering alongside their boyfriends, holding onto his arm. I'm thinking, yeah honey I bet you don't always put out for him when he needs to unload his gorgeous, sticky man juice. Probably tell him you have headache and show me a real girl who sucks cock like a tgirl! No, there ain't one sweetheart!
17. I fall over myself to cook something nice for them, wash & iron their clothes when I can. I'm a maternal, mother hen type of girl who's always first to serve males & females with their every need.
18. As I strive to become one as my ultimate goal in my life, it's something I've always quite naturally felt every day I wake up. Real females can give birth and so I'll never be as superior as they are.
19. Yes, every failed male and now sissy should automatically become a sissy maid for a Mistress & a fuckdoll for alpha males. It should be a law that every sissy immediately finds their place as a maid/fuckdoll as soon as possible and even signs a contract.
20. E for sure every time.
21. About 2 months into my hormone replacement I become so broody I cried all night, wanting to be a Mother. I looked online at prams and other baby things! Ive since got myself a little collection of plushie teddy bears which all have names (after flowers) such as Lily, Daisy etc. I'd love one of those parental training dolls that cry needing attention throughout the day. Then I'd get myself a pram and go walks round the park.
sissmaidsara

Re:

Postby allisongoodgirl69 » December 28th, 2017, 10:50 pm

GoddessGracie wrote:1. What is your sissy name, princess? My cutesie little sissy name is allison good girl. It was given to me by Goddess Gracie herself!! I was named by Goddess omg yay!! So happy she gave such a cutesie name that makes me *Sparkle*

Real Men have large cocks for fucking good girls. Sissies have tiny limp little clittys that cannot ever get hard. I'm such a sissy also because i'm intimidated by women and am scared of their vaginas that real men love and fuck.

Pink, such a pretty girly feminine colour that makes me feel oh so girly and oh so good. I think the inside of my cotton candy might be pink too!! I know the cute panties I have on right now and pink and sparkly!! I bought them at Victoria's Secret where I buy all my bra and panties from!! I always let the saleagirls know they are for me but when you show up at Victoria's Secret wearing a bra and panties already, with your face all made up pretty, your nails manicured and wearing a pink blouse and tight leggings, I find it so much better because then you don't have too tell them amything, the salesgirls just know they are for you!!!

Omg Goddess Gracie, no contest!! Over the past 6 years she has finally taken control of me and now she thinks for me
My mond goes blank and empty and Goddess Gracie sppears and I get super girly and act oh so feminine like a good girl for ger, nice ladies, and real big cock hunks

Women Just Know!!

Not only did it help me make a few girlfriends that I now call my besties but it also made me realize that if I behave properly, act and dress girly, women will be much more open to talking to me about important topics like fashion, makeup, hunky men and other girly girl topics that I love to engage in and must have a girly discussion everyday with multiple nice ladies!

It would involve how to behave and become the receptioniat at your job, no matter what position you were previously.

I was hired as the receptionist at my job but I can only imagine the joy of being demoted from manager to sissy receptionist, such a humiliating event!!

Sissies must look as pretty as possible for real men, an interest in pretty feminine things allows us to become pretty as it soon becomes a hobby and a desire to look prettier everyday thanks to the help of your pretty feminine things like fashion and makeup. It's also what most nice ladies are into so we research and watch girly things so we can make real girlfriends that are so nice and give the most eonderful beauty tips too sissies everywhere!!

Omg cars and sports, super yucky, why would a sissy ever like such things!! Sissies are much too weak to play sports and cars are like totally confusing, those are things real men love and enjoy!! They can have such yucky hobbies!!

C) Transgender
D) Cuckold

I'm a good girl sissy!! Those are all sissies who have accepted Goddess Gracie's w9rds and have let Goddess Gracie think for them from now on. Mind goes bye byes!!!

Goddess Gracie knows what true pathological sissies need and she instructs these true sissies and teached them how to become good girls!! Ever since becoming one of Goddess Gracie's Good Girls my life has been super positive and happy and sparkly and omg m8nd just goes bye byes sometimes!! Lol

I was 16 and trying/buying cutesie lingerie at a lingerie boutique!! I only wore it from time to time like a silly sissy then. But now I wear panties and a bra everyday!! My drawers are full of panties from Victoria's Secret!! Like all good girls *giggle*

Why would a good girl sissy get erections? What wiuld a good girl do with that disgusting thing?? Erections are for real men who use them to fuck pretty giirls and sissy good girls alike. Silly sissies become Good Girls when their little bitch clitty remains completely soft and limp at all times. I haven't had an erection in a long time and i'm so happy they are over with!! They just make my panties fit weird and it gets in the way and used too cause unwanted feelings at those lingerie boutiques long ago. Thank Goddess Gracie into forcing me into complete and uter limpness for the rest of my good girl life!!! Yay!! *giggle* *Sparkle*

Siasy is still a virgin, she's waiting for the right man to take her virginity!! I need to look prettier before I finally get fucked. I can't wait for my first time!!

I think it's obvi imppssible to fuck nice ladies with a limp lil clitty!! So it only makes sense to become more feminine and submissive so we can get fucked by hunky studs too!!

A sissy should be weak and submissive. A sissy should behave like a feminine girly girl in the presence of nice ladies. Their should be more feminine language coming out of the sissy, sissies make sure everyone else knows that this woman is superior to the sissy. Sissies should also compliment girls on what they're wearing, how their makeup is done and also how cute they are and how cute what they just said was and how much you love being platonic friends with her amd how much she means too you. You should compliment her and tell her how much she means too you EVERY TIME you are in her presence as that alone is a privilege for all good girls. Being friends with nice ladies is amazing and so much fun, you do not want to do anything silly to end your friendship with her!!

On your knees at omce, sucking his cocl after a few minutes of giggling at what he was saying to you before you had his cock in your mouth!!

My panties are actually getting a little wet right now thinking of being a good girl for a real man!! I think it's because there is such a huge difference vetween there big throbbing cocks and the lil clittys good girls have that they make us feel safe and there so much stronger then us so it turns us on to be fucked like the weak sissies we are!!

Sissies can go shopping with women, sissies can be there for women emotionally when they have a fight with their real man or when someone did something mean to them!

Being there for nice lafies in an emotional sense and letting them know how much your friendship means to you.

Women are superieur too sissies because they have more experience wuth feminine things!! Women eventually teach sissies about makeup/fashiom/sex with hot guys/all things girly girl as a way of showing their dominance over sissies who need women to teach them too be good girls!!

Yes, women teach us girly things!! We must then do things for them in return!! Wether that be cooking, cleaning and washing their lingerie for them it makes mo difference aslong as you can help your nice lady friends!!!

Omg C, that is exactly what me and my bestie Lainie did on her birthday!! She was on her period so 9f course she talked about all the different emotions she was feeling and gave me a big warm hug for listening to her vent about her period!! I couldn't let her down, i listened attentively as she felt different emotions, our bond is so strong now that it was like I felt those different emotions too and had what I call a sissy period where you just get really emotional when your bestie has her real period.

^^^ Omg sissy has come a long way in her conditioning over the past 6 years. She is truly a perfect little good hirl for Goddess Gracie, nice lafies and real men alike now!!
allisongoodgirl69

Return to Feminizations Forum