hypnotising my wife

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

hypnotising my wife

Postby zimbo » May 23rd, 2012, 9:43 am

Hi All.
Im new at all this, but I hope someone can help.

I really want to try and hypnotise my wife. (she is willing, and weve tried a couple of times, but I just cant get her deep enough)

Once shes under, I'd like to be able to give her a trigger that would put her back into trance.

Does anyone know how I go about getting this. Do I keep trying the induction scripts I'v found, or do I get someone to do a recording for me?
please help

Thanks all
Last edited by zimbo on March 16th, 2014, 3:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
zimbo

Postby gdrileyx » May 23rd, 2012, 10:16 am

Keep in mind that you cannot hypnotize somebody into doing something that they do not want to do.
gdrileyx
Regular
Regular

Postby zimbo » May 23rd, 2012, 12:16 pm

Hi Gdrileyx

I know I wont be able to make her do anything she doesnt want to. I think shes fairly keen on the whole thing, weve been 1/2 way there before, but her inhibitions get in the way.
for now my main thing is just to get her under, Again weve got 1/2 way, but not far enough. do you have any good basic inductions I could learn from?

cheers
zimbo

Postby gdrileyx » May 23rd, 2012, 11:07 pm

My inductions are premium files. I think the best free ones are Lady Rio's.
gdrileyx
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » June 29th, 2012, 4:33 pm

gdrileyx wrote:My inductions are premium files. I think the best free ones are Lady Rio's.

I have an Ideal you help me become a girl 7 years old max I'll help you with your problem.
I Have HIGH Hyperactive Disorder
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum