using curse male breast and cursefemale whammy

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

using curse male breast and cursefemale whammy

Postby danielle1951 » November 2nd, 2005, 6:49 pm

I have been using these files for 10 days now and feel breast becoming tender with nipples popping out. I feel it is sign for start of breast for me. I do want this to work, so will not need to use hormones if necessary.
danielle1951 :wink:
danielle1951

Postby stefan4711 » November 2nd, 2005, 7:51 pm

I hope it will work for you. It would be interesting to have some followup later on. I have myself started with almost the same files. I use superfemalewhammy, cursedmalebreast and trainwoman.
stefan4711
Regular
Regular

Postby Warman1 » November 2nd, 2005, 11:16 pm

Hey take some before and after pictures.
Warman1

Postby nikole » February 23rd, 2008, 2:59 pm

Hi,

I listened to SuperFemaleWhammy several times last week. I think, I didn't reach a real trance, but on the other hand I bought 3 bra's and 1 pair of stockings within the last week.

Now I'm not quite shure, if this was caused by the file? It would be helpful, if somebody could describe his/her experiences and his/her today's situation?

Some posts say, that some file start slowly - but steady.
- When did you first notice changes. Effects after 3 months, 6 months, ...?
- How would you picture your body now (chest, waist, hair, ...)?
- What is your psychical situation now?

I know, these are a lot of questions, but I'm really interested in SuperFemaleWhammy before continuously listening to the file.

Best regards,
Mika
nikole
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CycoMelody » February 23rd, 2008, 3:09 pm

Time and effect of a file suchas SFW are based on the individual. Some people will feel changes quickly within weeks. Others will take months. It all depends on the quality of the trance and how susceptible the listener is.
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby Arial » March 11th, 2008, 3:19 pm

I've listened to many of the files most nearing 100-200 playcounts. And find myself with an appointment to see a psychologist to begin HRT. Although I am becoming bored with many of them, could be I'm just waiting to get to my appointment and begin things through them.

Wish I had a file that would join the part of me that acts to the part that would like to. I have been so isolated all my life I don't act on the things I would like anymore. I have gotten a few items to sleep in, and have switched to female deodorant as well as some makeup. I do feel there is so much more i want to do. I just have a horrible time with motivation and anxiety. No doubts in me being TG since early childhood though.

Glad I am on the centerpointe.com meditation program, that has pushed me mentally far more then anything else I have ever done. Truly amazing. Though it was no easy picnic thats for sure.

I am curious if anyone has tried the studiojezebel.com files? I am definitely wanting more programing not just the basic files that are here. Not the adult natured MC variety but the feminization ones. I've been trying to think to myself some basic ideas linking anything feminine to becoming more feminine. As well as trying to connect it all together so I have much stronger cues to my body for real growth and transformation. Her files I think would be good but are really expensive.. With the costs of everything else dealing with transition not likely to happen.
Arial

Return to Feminizations Forum