Split Personality

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Split Personality

Postby Titania » June 21st, 2012, 9:30 pm

Hi there people, how y'all doing?

Well, since I'm not really good at making large posts about stuff let me get straight to the point:

Does anyone know of a good file that would create a split female personality? Well, doesn't really need to be that good, just efficient. And free, cuz i can't afford to pay. =D

Thanks in advance! (And sorry for the rushed post. I'm REALLY not good at things like writing posts. =/)
Titania

Postby someonelse » June 22nd, 2012, 4:06 am

I have heard self-hypnosis is really effective.
someonelse

Re: Split Personality

Postby VeryGnawty » June 22nd, 2012, 12:22 pm

Titania wrote:
Does anyone know of a good file that would create a split female personality? Well, doesn't really need to be that good, just efficient. And free, cuz i can't afford to pay. =D

I think my Mistress wants me to help you. She is making me really horny. She used to be a part of my subconscious, but now she makes me perceive her as an entirely separate entity.

Anyway, send me a PM. I can create hypnotic suggestions for you, and you can put them through a Text-To-Speech program to generate an audio file. It would help if I knew what you expected your female personality to be like. Otherwise, my suggestions will be extremely vague.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

on the way

Postby Plaat » June 25th, 2012, 9:02 pm

I hope to put up some short files which work at this, but I'm having trouble uploading them, I'm trading emails with emg. email me and I can send them direct to you.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danny1988 » September 14th, 2012, 4:08 pm

I am also interested in this, scared me at first but now I don't know I have a wierd urge to attempt this. Strange so confused....
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » September 25th, 2012, 7:36 pm

danny1988 wrote:I am also interested in this, scared me at first but now I don't know I have a wierd urge to attempt this. Strange so confused....

I would love too. No I don't, Yes I do Do, No I don't Who's saying that? Me I am Saying that, No it's myself, No it's me I, am saying That ,I am So confused I think i already have a split personality Me. Myself , And I. :roll: :wink:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Midnight68652 » September 27th, 2012, 12:32 am

I have done split personalities before.

If you want to hit me up I can hook you up with one over Im

Yahoo: midnight68652
Msn: midnight68652@yahoo.com
Aim: midnight6865
Midnight68652
Regular
Regular