Little Miss Squidgy

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Little Miss Squidgy

Postby sissy_maid_susan » July 11th, 2012, 9:59 am

I never thought that hypnosis would work on me, it is all a load of rubbish, well i was wrong. i have listened to many hypno files and had no effect, i just played along for a bit of fun. Until i listened to the Little Miss squidgy pantie file and the other two. Well i thought i play along and get some panties and bras and what harm could it do to wear them. At first it was just a bit of fun, walking round in women's underwear until i tried to stop wearing them. that's when i found out how powerful the curse is, i tried to stop, i really did but every time i put on male underwear i just could not stop thinkg about a pair of panties and a bra. It would almost drive me crazy, nearly ever thought was about wearing panties and a bra. it would only stop when i put them on. Now it seem natural to wear them the idea of male underwear seems wrong which i know is strange and sissy like, which makes me start to believe that i am cursed to become a sissy. i really don't want to be a sissy or wears women's clothes but i have found out that the curse cannot be removed, so unless it can by some other means i am now faced with becoming something that i was only playing with and will have to spend the rest of my life not only being a cross dresser but a cock sucking sissy. If anyone can help then please let me know. ian
sissy_maid_susan

Postby Lovebuns69 » July 11th, 2012, 7:51 pm

Go with it!!!! I have listened and I can't get it to work for me,but want it to so dang badly---I would love to be wanting to wear a bra & panties and think about it constantly while in mens clothing.
I envy you for your success.I just wish I could achieve it,as I want to becum a sissy who sucks cock as often as I could get some!!!!
Hope you get whatever you want!!!
Keep us informed as to what happens!!!
Lovebuns69
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum