Why is there so little talk...

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Why is there so little talk...

Postby jimlabs24 » July 18th, 2012, 7:39 pm

About/aimed at t-girls thatre lesbians? It's always suck cock this and love it in theass that. How bout one for the sisters? Even pegging would be nice.
jimlabs24

Postby regulus » July 19th, 2012, 12:36 am

i agree :oops:
regulus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ParanoidLord » July 19th, 2012, 10:06 pm

I'm not sure if anyone's done any real statistical analysis of what sexual orientation transpeople consider themselves, but I figure that the male-loving ones aren't as prevalent as files tend to suggest. Anyways, as far as I know, the cock sucking and anal penetration that so many transwoman oriented files have are supposed to enhance submissiveness, which is apparently a big thing for a lot of people who have the fetish. It's entirely possible to approach that from a female domination stance, but men tend to be larger and stronger. Silliness aside, gender issues are rather hard to pin down.

Personally, I'm male and enjoy identifying as such, but even when I'm doing female fantasy stuff I imagine my sexual encounters to be exclusively with other women. At the very least, I'm receptive to lesbian themed files.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Fionna » July 29th, 2012, 9:01 am

I agree 100%. I am 100% submissive but am attracted to girls of al types. I am attracted to cock & have found some gys cute or sexxxy.

I know there are 4 files that donot change anything sexual orientation regarding to what we type of girls prefer & make you more submissive towards women & wanting to change. They are gender wipe gender wipe hardcore 2 & gender wipe 3 & you are a women 2 - for your subconsious & they are free on this site ;D

I hope the makers of these files make more & more of these files but, I know they are hardwork so who knows. I would thak them personally & thak them , I have forgotten there names - I believe it is JJ & beoming x ( well he changed her name - I'll have to check when I listen again on my mp3 player ) think I have in the comment part of their files.

I hope they and others read this post & make more. I am going to post a topic about this later soon. If anyone finds ones somewhere on a website else legally free or paid for at another place or that somewhere made here please post & pm me also.

Thank YOu
Fionna

Postby homerj1620 » July 29th, 2012, 7:34 pm

Fionna wrote:I know there are 4 files that donot change anything sexual orientation regarding to what we type of girls prefer & make you more submissive towards women & wanting to change. They are gender wipe gender wipe hardcore 2 & gender wipe 3 & you are a women 2 - for your subconsious & they are free on this site ;D

Allison In Love's files are also excellent and don't mess with your sexuality.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby FentFan » July 30th, 2012, 1:13 pm

It's hard to say, really. If you separate the "sissy" files from the rest of the trans-oriented files, because with them "being unable to please a woman sexually" is usually part of the fetish, then the vast majority of what's left over tends to be either files made by men who want transgirl subjects, or files made by transwomen, for transwomen, that are less likely to focus on sexuality. Most of the feminization files made by ciswomen (read: genetic women) tend to be like the ones made by cismen, wanting transgirl subjects, and are typically of the sissy variety.

Of course, this is all just general trends, and there are obviously examples that contradict what I've said; this is just what I've noticed in the few years I've been perusing feminization files
FentFan

Postby Tangy » July 31st, 2012, 2:39 pm

FentFan wrote:It's hard to say, really. If you separate the "sissy" files from the rest of the trans-oriented files, because with them "being unable to please a woman sexually" is usually part of the fetish, then the vast majority of what's left over tends to be either files made by men who want transgirl subjects, or files made by transwomen, for transwomen, that are less likely to focus on sexuality. Most of the feminization files made by ciswomen (read: genetic women) tend to be like the ones made by cismen, wanting transgirl subjects, and are typically of the sissy variety.

Of course, this is all just general trends, and there are obviously examples that contradict what I've said; this is just what I've noticed in the few years I've been perusing feminization files

I think People are just Shy/ :oops:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby gdrileyx » August 1st, 2012, 6:15 pm

From the hypnotist's standpoint, I think the other element that enters into this is that buyers seem to want files that are contrary to their natural inclination. I think one of the reasons that my Princess Slut series was successful, is that most of the buyers were attracted to women, and the idea that the file could change that, was the big draw.
gdrileyx
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum