Gallery!!!!

Announcements regarding the WMM site.

Moderator: EMG

Gallery!!!!

Postby EMG » March 11th, 2018, 2:11 am

Yes, that's right, it's taken almost 3 years but the gallery is back online and functional. I replaced the old system with something a bit newer. Please let me know if you have any troubles accessing it.

A couple things of note.

1) I was not able to save the old comments/ratings, it just wasn't worth the effort.
2) If you uploaded pictures to the old gallery they SHOULD still be yours, no guarantees.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Gallery!!!!

Postby Small1sh » March 12th, 2018, 6:41 pm

Hi EMG, well done for getting the gallery back up again. A few questions still...

1) I've noticed there are still quite a LOT of pictures missing - especially the ones of people's penises shrinking. Are you still uploading the photos, or is that all of them you can find/recover now?

2) Is there any chance we could show more thumbnails per page (even if it was just an option to choose how many thumbnails per page you can have)? That would make it so much easier than having loads of pages to have to go through.

3) Are you planning on organising the photos more - ie. into sub-folders (so all of a particular person's person is in 1 folder, instead of all over); the previous iteration had some of them into sub-folders, which made it a lot easier to know it's the same person's penis.
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Re: Gallery!!!!

Postby EMG » March 13th, 2018, 10:09 am

1) Those are all the images I could recover based on the old gallery.
2) I can look into increasing the # of thumbnails per page, I expect that can happen.
3) Yeah, I tried to save the old folder structure, but the system gallery uses and the one the new system use are essentially incompatible so I gave up and moved all the pictures into large sets which was the best I could do. I don't have the free time to go through and rebuild all the individual folders but any user may move their pictures however they wish including creating their own folders. If you do notice a series of pictures that go together I can create a sub-folder and put them in it, but manually sorting through hundreds of folders and thousands of pictures simply was not worth my time. If someone wants to do the work by hand for me I can probably generate a human readable directory structure with file names that could be used as reference for the job.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Announcements