Files by MzDominica

Announcements regarding the WMM site.

Moderator: EMG

Files by MzDominica

Postby EMG » January 10th, 2019, 12:08 am

Recently there have been a few of her files posted by various users, this is with her permission as she posted this in her yahoo group:

The Word of Dominica: Globe Trotting
Social
mzdominica2000@yahoo.com [MzDominica] <MzDominica@yahoogroups.com> Jan 8 at 3:02 PM
To
MzDominica@yahoogroups.com
Message body
Dear Beloved Hypno slaves,

Just a quick note to let you all know I am well and happy. My time is being spent cruising the globe on mega ships and one port at a time exploring the world. When home I'm enjoying pottery and stained glass projects I never had time for while working.

I will always be grateful to you slaves for enabling Me to support My family while doing what I loved. Retirement at 46 is rare and sweet to experience. I'm enjoying life as it is right now so I'm not currently looking to return to the hypnosis or bd/sm realm.

I want you all to find someone to serve! It's NOT ABOUT YOU!!! service is about you enjoying giving them their way and your power. All too often in the hypno side of things here it is about the Doms TAKING it from you, in bd/sm that's actually a no/no. Try giving with a true slaves heart without the worry of who is going to fit your checklist! So perhaps you will find a new owner if you have not yet.

Don't wait for Me!!! I'm enjoying life on my own terms so carry on and don't waste a day you could be enjoying. When I return I will start over as I have many times before with no problem. Let go of Me, and latch onto one of the Ladies still working! They have family's to raise and lives to live and need your devotion, work, money, and time.

I am also fine with you all sharing my recordings with each other and newbies too. Getting people into hypno bd/sm will increase the ranks of this venue and ultimately bring more money to the Doms still working in this arena.

Help the industry suck in newbies so the people currently working can continue to do so. I love this crazy group of freaks!!! Keep the ball rolling cuz it's worth the effort.

xoxo's
MzD

WMM values and does it's best to protect the copyright of every online hypnotist but as this individual has posted that their content is free to post I am allowing it. Should they come out of retirement and request it be pulled I will do so immediately.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Files by MzDominica

Postby zapnosis » January 10th, 2019, 6:36 am

Bravo! Z
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jackstock » January 10th, 2019, 3:12 pm

YES YES YES 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby cloudstalker » February 14th, 2019, 5:30 pm

I was in touch with her personally after the announcement, and it was in fact real. I'll see what I can upload.
cloudstalker
Regular
Regular

Postby cloudstalker » February 15th, 2019, 9:35 am

OK, I've just uploaded Hypnotic Boots 1. We'll see how it works out before i upload more.
cloudstalker
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » February 15th, 2019, 9:18 pm

Well, if nothing else you'll get free premium memberships for doing so :)
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby cloudstalker » February 16th, 2019, 8:52 am

True. But I've been thinking of reviving Robo Mistress....
cloudstalker
Regular
Regular

Postby cloudstalker » October 31st, 2020, 8:00 am

One thing: I've been uploading mp3's by MzDominica over the months, notably ones where I did the audio editing. I actually pay attention to the ratings, number of downloads, and comments, including ones that others have uploaded. Which is why I get a bit annoyed that people are uploading copies of files that are already here. If you are going to upload a file that is not your own creation, even if it's OK, please make sure it isn't already here?
cloudstalker
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » November 1st, 2020, 9:37 am

I agree entirely and if you find a duplicate please let me know and I'll kill it.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby cloudstalker » November 18th, 2020, 10:14 am

I just reported all of them, including the original uploader and the date of the upload. Including one by me (the title on the original upload was misspelled, so I missed it when I double checked).
cloudstalker
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » November 18th, 2020, 1:50 pm

I cleared out all the duplicates and then because apparently MzDominica actually posted on WMM way back in 2009 I moved all the files to her account. I figured it would make finding her content much easier and help users find it more quickly. Now we just have to compare new uploads against her existing work.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby cloudstalker » November 19th, 2020, 1:23 pm

I made a spreadsheet to find the duplicates. I'll send it to you when I have access to it (I'm on my work machine, going through my cell phone and a VPN).
cloudstalker
Regular
Regular

Return to Announcements