Goddess Gracie

Announcements regarding the WMM site.

Moderator: EMG

Goddess Gracie

Postby EMG » September 23rd, 2019, 9:19 am

For personal reasons Goddess Gracie has withdrawn from the internet including her files here on WMM. I cannot say if that is a permanent decision or a temporary one.

She did delete all her files on WMM, and I am in discussions with her on restoring access for those who have purchased her content but I will not be selling her files until she gives me the ok to do so, assuming that she ever does.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Goddess Gracie

Postby EMG » September 23rd, 2019, 6:02 pm

As an update, for anyone who has made purchases in the past, the files will be restored. It may take a week or so as I'm making a site change so this doesn't happen again.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EMG » September 24th, 2019, 1:25 am

Ok, I had a good day. GoddessGracie files are now available to those who have purchased them previously. Sorry, but at this time they are no longer available for purchase at the request of the author. I hope that changes but cannot guarantee it.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EMG » November 22nd, 2019, 6:12 pm

Goddess Gracie is back and all her files are now back online.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Rebroad » October 18th, 2022, 5:03 am

I previously purchased some of her files when they were free but i didn't keep them as I understood I'd be able to download them again, but now I'm being told i have to buy it again at the new price. This doesn't seem right given i already bought it at the previous price.
Rebroad

Postby EMG » October 18th, 2022, 2:27 pm

Her files were made free briefly, and you happened to download. There was never any guarantee they would remain that way and you didn't purchase them at that time, you just happened to get free access. Her decision both to come back online and to charge for files again is her own. Unless you actually pay for a file, there is no guarantee that it will be available tomorrow, next week or forever. If you pay money for a file, I do my best to guarantee you will always have access to that file as long as the website is still running. Even then things can happen, system crashes etc. We aren't iTunes, a catastrophic failure could result in data loss. But you never paid any money for the file, so the fact that you got it free is a privilege, not a guarantee of future access.

I cannot help that you lost the file, nor am I going to grant access to a file you happened to get for free that is no longer free.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Announcements