terrible success ... incredible shrinking weenie

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby diaper-soldier » September 8th, 2015, 9:43 am

tongass wrote:Be a good soldier and follow orders and shrink.

Ha ha, thanks
diaper-soldier

Postby Logan429 » September 8th, 2015, 5:32 pm

Should I do this file? I'm locked in chastity right now, but when I'm released my GF and I have good sex. It'd be so disappointing for her to unlock me to find a small shriveled cock that can't get hard right? She'd have to use her vibrator in front of me as I touch myself and my nipples to have a weenie orgasm dribble out. She'd forbid my penis from entering her again, she might even have to find a real cock to feel her as she locks my small cock back into chastity for longer periods.
Logan429

Postby diode168 » September 9th, 2015, 2:24 am

Logan I think you should do it. It certainly sounds like you want to.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby diaper-soldier » September 9th, 2015, 5:57 pm

Master made me lock myself in a chastity cage today, it's so small and pulls on my balls,

Master says it will help me with my shrinking
Master said I'm also to be diapered 24/7
Master says I can only play with my pussy when he tells me too

I hope this turns me into a small dick fag boi that I am
diaper-soldier

Postby Ranmathreefourths » September 10th, 2015, 3:05 am

Ooh soldier, you've got a body to die for! Are your nipples like that normally, or are you listening to some other files?
Ranmathreefourths
Regular
Regular

Postby diaper-soldier » September 10th, 2015, 3:31 am

My nipples are like this normally
diaper-soldier

Postby diode168 » September 14th, 2015, 9:05 pm

Updates?
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Judy-Anne » September 16th, 2015, 1:57 pm

Hi there, I believe the file does work actually, but I can t manage to listen to it for more than a week on a regular basis... after one month or two without listening the effects seem to vanish. From my part I don't think that my dick got smaller to be honnest. I had trouble with my erections though and could manage to cum beeing limp and used to love it. Well, i suppose it could work for me but I think It would take a lot of time and a good master/mistress to force me into it.
Conclusion, it works as long as you believe it does.
Your pleasure is my pleasure...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Chibisuke » September 19th, 2015, 1:34 am

i've stopped shrinking at 2 inches flaccid it isn't gotten any smaller , my erections and farther apart and when i do get anything its more chub than stuff so i've lost the ability to have a full hard on.

my balls are smaller than they should be but no flat sack like mondaytuesday is :P thats something i wish i had w/ nothing but a button for a head :P but if it matters much i always had a thin penis but i have noticed its a lil thinner. but so much smaller than i was before i started on/off listen a year ago i'm happy.if it starts shrinking again to almost nothing i'd squeee.
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » September 24th, 2015, 10:26 pm

What do you feel when you listen to the file?
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby diode168 » September 27th, 2015, 10:32 pm

Is anybody else having problems with page 108? Hopefully this post will post onto 108 getting rid of the not found error.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby boomsmee » September 27th, 2015, 11:29 pm

its a site bug. pages show on the index before threads actually reach those page numbers. longer threads seem to be more affected.
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Marchasfun » September 29th, 2015, 1:30 pm

I just got a prostate stimulator and am now looking at cock cages. I am going to be listening to these files before bed and when I wake up every morning. I am seriously taking the plunge and will take pics to post for the start and then once a month after that. Please message me if you have any tips to help out. I have been reading this thread for a very long time and now I want this so bad.
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Small1sh » September 30th, 2015, 1:43 pm

Marchasfun wrote:I just got a prostate stimulator and am now looking at cock cages. I am going to be listening to these files before bed and when I wake up every morning. I am seriously taking the plunge and will take pics to post for the start and then once a month after that. Please message me if you have any tips to help out. I have been reading this thread for a very long time and now I want this so bad.

Before you start, will you let us know what your starting length size - erect and flaccid - please? That'd be great :)
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby fearghus » September 30th, 2015, 6:28 pm

Small1sh wrote:
Marchasfun wrote:I just got a prostate stimulator and am now looking at cock cages. I am going to be listening to these files before bed and when I wake up every morning. I am seriously taking the plunge and will take pics to post for the start and then once a month after that. Please message me if you have any tips to help out. I have been reading this thread for a very long time and now I want this so bad.

Before you start, will you let us know what your starting length size - erect and flaccid - please? That'd be great :)

And take some 'before' pictures now before the shrinkage starts!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jearns » October 3rd, 2015, 1:27 pm

DOWN TO 4.5-4.75 (depending on strength of boner)

So proud of myself!!! :)

And I haven't done much of anything to merit shrinking, like no listening at all!

Next goal: 100% 4.5 - no flexing up hard to 4.75, and hopefully down to 4.25 :)[/img]
jearns
Regular
Regular

Giving it a try! Excited and still a bit skeptical..

Postby jivedo » October 3rd, 2015, 7:20 pm

Hello all! I've been very interested in this thread for a long time. Got into sissification/feminization hypnosis a few years back, but penis shrinkage is a new fetish for me. Well anyway I finally took the plunge and listened to MasterDrayke's Alternate Curse of the Teeny Weenie two nights ago! Anyway, I'm about 6 1/2-7" when fully erect and am very curious to see how quickly the file will work, if it does! Listening to it was pleasurable, fell into a somewhat light trance and felt some tingling in my penis as well as arousal from what I can recall. After awakening, I masturbated and noticed it was a bit harder than usual to maintain an erection even though I was extremely excited. I also ejaculated more quickly than usual. I assume these are normal effects of the file, could be just from excitement.

I listened to the file again last night right before I fell asleep, was very tired and able to go deeper into trance. Not as aroused as the first time I heard it, actually fell asleep without masturbating. When I woke up this morning, my usual morning wood was noticeably less firm. I'm noticing when I masturbate my nipples are also a lot more sensitive and I leak pre cum really quickly. I managed to take a "before" pic earlier today based on many's advice on here and could barely keep a full erection in time to take the pic. Still getting about 6 1/2 inches though. Will post soon and hopefully have some results to show eventually! Love reading the different stories and experiences. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
jivedo

Postby diode168 » October 4th, 2015, 10:46 pm

That's excellent jivedo. Keep us posted.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Small1sh » October 5th, 2015, 1:26 pm

jearns wrote:DOWN TO 4.5-4.75 (depending on strength of boner)

So proud of myself!!! :)

And I haven't done much of anything to merit shrinking, like no listening at all!

Next goal: 100% 4.5 - no flexing up hard to 4.75, and hopefully down to 4.25 :)

Can we have an update photo please? That'd be great :)
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby jivedo » October 5th, 2015, 4:10 pm

Thanks for all the encouragement/suggestions so far everyone! I just started my album in the "Show Me Your Cock" gallery. Hope everyone enjoys and please give feedback! About to listen for the fourth time tonight and my penis is tingling in anticipation. ;)
jivedo

Further complications from my curse.

Postby mondaytuesday » October 6th, 2015, 5:40 pm

I just had this experience at home in the bathroom. I'm about to take a bath and was sitting on the commode, standing doesn't work anymore, when I realized my penis, my penis-like thing had gone up inside its own skin and had gotten so tight and small that it shot pee straight out and over the seat.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Just started listening yesterday

Postby mondaytuesday » October 6th, 2015, 6:48 pm

From someone who has gone before you on this journey, I find you to be an inspiration. Thank you.

diaper-soldier wrote:Hello all, I just started listening yesterday after reading this forum, and i can say... IT WORKS! i've already lost an inch! and i cant get fully hard!

Do you "guys" have any tips as to help with this process, i want my pee pee to shrink ASAP.

i started out at 5.5 inches, now it is 4.43 inches!

im nervous and excited at the same time!!!

EDIT: i forgot to post links to my pics
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=157113
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=157116
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=157118
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Chibisuke » October 6th, 2015, 6:54 pm

my penis hasnt gotten smaller but my balls have the skin is just starting to adjust but i can tell thers an effect , my doctor just called as of 30 mins ago stating my testosterone levels are 30 below what they should be for someone at my age (30) so he's prescribing me something to keep it in check,

when i had my physical the other day he stated from teh last time it has gotten half the size it was the last physical (6 months ago)
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby mondaytuesday » October 7th, 2015, 12:44 am

@Chibisuke, my balls have gone right along with my (now former) cock in shifting, adjusting, moving, tightening, tingling, constricting, pulling, reverting, and shrinking. The two little balls that I had left from my manly set that I was so proud of, have not re-appeared or dropped since they popped up back into my body. One day, I felt an intense sensation that wrecked my whole body, as my regressed balls finally gave in to the constant pulling sensation from within my torso. There hadn't been much left, after my balls started loosing all signs of sexual maturity and sped backwards through my age development stages.

It seems that I still feel them inside of me, between my legs, from the other side of where they once hung out. The tighter my balls were pulled together, with the curse's effects, the more intense and compact my sensations became. They haven't lost any of that constricted tingling, just because they are inside now.

What had once been my ball sac is now a sensitive and sensual little pad of skin. The skin can be still be stretched out, but only if pulled. Otherwise, my empty scrotum just stays tightened and tingling.

Chibisuke wrote:my penis hasnt gotten smaller but my balls have the skin is just starting to adjust but i can tell thers an effect , my doctor just called as of 30 mins ago stating my testosterone levels are 30 below what they should be for someone at my age (30) so he's prescribing me something to keep it in check,

when i had my physical the other day he stated from teh last time it has gotten half the size it was the last physical (6 months ago)
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Chibisuke » October 8th, 2015, 2:18 pm

mondaytuesday wrote:@Chibisuke, my balls have gone right along with my (now former) cock in shifting, adjusting, moving, tightening, tingling, constricting, pulling, reverting, and shrinking. The two little balls that I had left from my manly set that I was so proud of, have not re-appeared or dropped since they popped up back into my body. One day, I felt an intense sensation that wrecked my whole body, as my regressed balls finally gave in to the constant pulling sensation from within my torso. There hadn't been much left, after my balls started loosing all signs of sexual maturity and sped backwards through my age development stages.

It seems that I still feel them inside of me, between my legs, from the other side of where they once hung out. The tighter my balls were pulled together, with the curse's effects, the more intense and compact my sensations became. They haven't lost any of that constricted tingling, just because they are inside now.

What had once been my ball sac is now a sensitive and sensual little pad of skin. The skin can be still be stretched out, but only if pulled. Otherwise, my empty scrotum just stays tightened and tingling.

Chibisuke wrote:my penis hasnt gotten smaller but my balls have the skin is just starting to adjust but i can tell thers an effect , my doctor just called as of 30 mins ago stating my testosterone levels are 30 below what they should be for someone at my age (30) so he's prescribing me something to keep it in check,

have you progressed into needing diapers 24/7? as its gotten smaller for me i have No bladder control anymore. i'm Completely diaper dependent *blush*
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » October 9th, 2015, 9:21 pm

Ahh :D 8) That so Cute
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Tiny limp clitty

Postby HollyLA » October 14th, 2015, 12:29 am

I'm shocked that my penis has shrunk and remains limp. But strangely it excites me. I've begun wearing panties and preparing my ass to bottom. I'm already a sissy cocksucker and it makes me so happy to say it.
HollyLA

Postby mondaytuesday » October 16th, 2015, 12:16 pm

Yes, I have. Which has led to other connected regressive traits. How about you?

Chibisuke wrote:
mondaytuesday wrote:@Chibisuke, my balls have gone right along with my (now former) cock in shifting, adjusting, moving, tightening, tingling, constricting, pulling, reverting, and shrinking. The two little balls that I had left from my manly set that I was so proud of, have not re-appeared or dropped since they popped up back into my body. One day, I felt an intense sensation that wrecked my whole body, as my regressed balls finally gave in to the constant pulling sensation from within my torso. There hadn't been much left, after my balls started loosing all signs of sexual maturity and sped backwards through my age development stages.

have you progressed into needing diapers 24/7? as its gotten smaller for me i have No bladder control anymore. i'm Completely diaper dependent *blush*
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Chibisuke » October 19th, 2015, 2:40 pm

i'm having more baby moments and i've gone to looking to friends i trust to care after me like a kid but nothing much more.
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby Chibisuke » October 20th, 2015, 8:13 am

(the Edit button doesnt show on my last post so sorry to double-post)

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=158140 its smaller than my last photo i took when Limp.

if i can get a lil " Excited" :P i'll try for a comparison if i lost much if at all Length erect but i can say my erections are def. much weaker.
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby Silatuyok » October 20th, 2015, 3:42 pm

Been listening to this beautiful curse for well over a week now and while I have definitely fallen in love with the idea of a teeny weeny (I started thinking it sounded so dumb, but I just feel giddy whenever I hear it out of the file now)

My balls sure have gotten smaller, but I don't think I've lost so much as an inch :( this morning was the kicker when I woke up bigger than I had been in months. I've started incorporating more of Sarnoga's wonderful voice into a playlist that I listen to while I sleep, including the curse a couple times throughout.

How do I get the teeny weeny I need? any suggestions would be welcome
Silatuyok

Postby diode168 » October 20th, 2015, 8:53 pm

Just keep listening. It will slowly change the way you get horny so you'll shrink when you are horny. The problem is that change can take sometime and in the meantime you're going to get a bit more exited than you use to. Keep listening it will change eventually.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Chibisuke » October 29th, 2015, 10:32 am

i think since i'm worried about effects of Low T i think its preventing me shrinking further but since starting i lost 2.5 inches in total,and my balls have shrunken significantly the times i actually manage to get hard its soft and weak but my balls retract entirely and i feel flat where they are :Di still want to be smaller than Mondaytuesday
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby Boofyboof » November 1st, 2015, 10:33 am

I've been trying to listen to this for a while, but I can't get around to it ever. After seeing the results of this, I think I will try to do it. How much do you need to listen to it for it to work? Because in the past I have had a problem with listening to files consistently, so I have barely ever gotten any results.
Boofyboof

Postby diode168 » November 1st, 2015, 11:14 pm

Once a day for a week or two seems to give most people a result.

Don't worry if you mess up. Just keep listening when you can the file is very powerful. Some people have listened once and had results.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Ranmathreefourths » November 2nd, 2015, 4:37 am

Boofyboof wrote:I've been trying to listen to this for a while, but I can't get around to it ever. After seeing the results of this, I think I will try to do it. How much do you need to listen to it for it to work? Because in the past I have had a problem with listening to files consistently, so I have barely ever gotten any results.

So, I've been trying to stay away from this file until I can find maself a shrinkin' buddy, or a partner who's into teenieweenies, but about twice a month I'll get really horned up... So I put this file on, with the limpclitty training loop on in another media player while I masturbate. About 15 minutes of that, even without the induction and a "proper" trance experience, I won't be able to get to even half-mast for a week.
So I feel like if you did listened the to the whole thing that way once or twice a week (with 1 or 2 normal) you'd still get some impressive results.
Ranmathreefourths
Regular
Regular

Postby mondaytuesday » November 4th, 2015, 2:28 am

Chibisuke wrote:i think since i'm worried about effects of Low T i think its preventing me shrinking further but since starting i lost 2.5 inches in total,and my balls have shrunken significantly the times i actually manage to get hard its soft and weak but my balls retract entirely and i feel flat where they are :Di still want to be smaller than Mondaytuesday

Gee, I didn't realize that becoming the subject of this curse and other influences had made me a goal line to surpass. When I read this comment, chills ran up and down the inside of my body. I was shocked by reading it and realizing by reading it, that this is no joke. Then, without any sign of a change in me or my mind, I became flooded with joy, arousal, giddiness, emptiness...

Now, I can't help but to go and listen to some of my files, mainly this curse and push my transformation and reduction more and more.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Chibisuke » November 5th, 2015, 1:25 pm

mondaytuesday wrote:
Chibisuke wrote:i think since i'm worried about effects of Low T i think its preventing me shrinking further but since starting i lost 2.5 inches in total,and my balls have shrunken significantly the times i actually manage to get hard its soft and weak but my balls retract entirely and i feel flat where they are :Di still want to be smaller than Mondaytuesday

Gee, I didn't realize that becoming the subject of this curse and other influences had made me a goal line to surpass. When I read this comment, chills ran up and down the inside of my body. I was shocked by reading it and realizing by reading it, that this is no joke. Then, without any sign of a change in me or my mind, I became flooded with joy, arousal, giddiness, emptiness...

Now, I can't help but to go and listen to some of my files, mainly this curse and push my transformation and reduction more and more.

more and more i'm listening i'm still not shrinking any further but i bearly even chubb up i'm 100% Limp. and i'm finding i'm needing Diapers more and more now i'n having accidents in public now ^^;;
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby mondaytuesday » November 5th, 2015, 7:20 pm

Chibisuke wrote:
mondaytuesday wrote:

more and more i'm listening i'm still not shrinking any further but i bearly even chubb up i'm 100% Limp. and i'm finding i'm needing Diapers more and more now i'n having accidents in public now ^^;;

That really good, Chibisuke. You're a very good boy. I remember being at a point similar to how you describe your situation now. At that point, I stopped listening the the curse file. But instead of stopping the effects and my body going back to normal, it kept on going.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Update on teenie weenie experiment!

Postby jivedo » November 6th, 2015, 10:40 pm

Hello all!

Apologies for the delay in posting, things have been hectic lately but have had some more time to listen to the file this week. I must say even in weeks of barely listening to the file at all (at most a brief clip here and there), I was still not getting erections as easily as pre-listening. The size changes have been subtle at first but are becoming more noticeable.

My erections can still get up close to 6" at best, but that's quite difficult to achieve, they're usually closer to 5" now and very difficult to maintain. I'm hanging limp at around 4 on a good day, more often around 3 inches. I haven't seen that size since I was quite a bit younger (or getting out of cold water maybe). My orgasms feel wonderful and come on especially quickly when pinching my nipples, as mentioned by others. This too is amazing to me as I have never enjoyed having my nipples stimulated at all. My balls seem a bit smaller but are pretty big to begin with, so hard to tell. However, I don't leak pre-cum NEARLY as much as I used to, and my penis is completely limp about 30 seconds or less after ejaculating. Loads are definitely getting smaller. I've had a few orgasms while soft, but can usually only accomplish this by masturbating while listening to the file with a dildo or plug in my butt.

Anyway, I'm going to keep listening this weekend at an increased rate (looping the file) and will let you all know how it goes. In the process of taking new pics, should be posted soon.

In conclusion... as a former skeptic of this file, to any other skeptics out there thinking of trying: Watch out! It really works. :roll: That said, it's becoming pretty fun. :D
jivedo

Wanting to start

Postby bassbandit » November 7th, 2015, 3:48 am

Hi All
I would like to use this file but am unable to carry out some of the actions in the file due to the fact that I cannot guarantee total privacy when listening.
Can you please advise me as to whether I am wasting my time by just listening and whether any of you have just listened yourself with success.
Thanks
bassbandit

Postby jivedo » November 7th, 2015, 5:28 pm

Hi Bassbandit,

I assume the actions you're referring to are related to masturbating while listening.. I greatly enjoy doing so but by no means feel compelled to while actually listening to the file. Certainly afterwards I'm very aroused and in the mood to masturbate. But I find the file just as effective while lying still and not touching myself at all, or even listening on the subway or doing a completely unrelated task. I don't think it's really a requirement to do anything physical while listening, if that's what you're worried about having privacy for. At least that's been my experience anyway, just my two cents!
jivedo

Postby Chibisuke » November 8th, 2015, 1:53 am

bassbandit of all of us thats had success to say it works look at mondaytuesday album hes gone from average to pretty much a Nub of a penis

(from: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=140927 to : http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=148962) i think its safe to say jhe's the Prime example how amazingly well it works as long your susceptible to Hypnosis. just keep a open mind about it and soon you'll be small :3
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby Small1sh » November 8th, 2015, 3:58 pm

Not only his, but also GreenFuzzBalls is an amazing example
Before:
[url]http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=147301[/url]
After (the one after that looks more like it's flaccid when it's actually shrunk, but this one doesn't look flaccid):
[url]http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=148050[/url]
Check out the pro/regress inbetween photos too!

and also Cloudrider07's equally amazing journey of shrinkage!
[url]http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=126791[/url]
Small1sh
Regular
Regular

Postby bassbandit » November 8th, 2015, 6:57 pm

Thanks to all for replies.
I have no doubt that the file will work.
My only doubt is that it will not work unless I do as requested when listening as opposed to just listening.
Have any of the persons here who have lost well just passively listened.
Thanks.
bassbandit

Postby diode168 » November 11th, 2015, 12:02 am

Passive listening should work. But it's strongly advised that you just lie down and relax while listening.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby 4_inch_sissy » November 11th, 2015, 2:10 pm

Hi Everyone! I've been looking at this thread for the past few months to see if this is something that I definitely want. I have a couple questions that I was hoping some of you with experience can shed some light on:

This first question is in regards to libido and energy levels. I have tried listening to a modified version of TW for about a week and could immediately feel the effects of the lack of testosterone in my body. I generally didn’t feel like having sex with my boyfriend, and even if we did have sex, I noticed that I didn’t really enjoy it as much. I also noticed that I never got fully hard (which I expected). After I stopped listening, my libido came back eventually but it took a couple weeks of not listening. My question is: if I go for say 2-3 months listening to the file and then stop, will my libido come back just like it did after only 1 week of listening? Will I still get erect but just have a smaller erection? I really want permanent shrinkage but I don’t want to change my personality for the rest of my life. I know that these questions are difficult to answer but I would love to hear everyone’s thoughts.

My second question relates to my fetish for small penis humiliation (I’m already only 4.5” hard). I’ve noticed on this thread that some people have started to love their teeny weenies and they pity people with larger cocks. I’m worried that I will stop feeling any sort of humiliation for my size; I really love that. Are there any people into SPH that have listened to this and maintained their fetish?

Thanks in advance!
4_inch_sissy

Postby diode168 » November 11th, 2015, 11:37 pm

In answer to your questions. Remember everybody reacts differently to these files so I'll answer with what most people I know who has tried it has experienced.

Most people have reported that there libido dropped when first starting many go on to report it returned after their mind got use to the file. It's one of those things you have to push through. Some have told me that their libido dramatically increased while on the file due to "weenygasms".

Not listening to the file for a while will allow your libido to grow back as you won't kill it off forever. You'll have to decided if a temporary diminished libido is a worthy trade off for a teeny weenie.

Most listeners report still being able to get hard but the strength is significantly reduced and it can take some effort. Many report it will also go soft quicker if not stimulated. Sometimes premature ejaculation develops although this appears to be rare.

Erection strength seem to slowly come back after you stop listening to the file but rarely return to prelistening strength. Erection frequency appears to return to just below normal after listening depending on what the user wants to happen.

The psychological altering effects of the file are hard to predict due to the amount of variables. But more often than not it comes down to what the person using the file wants to happen.

I would look at it this way. I want a small penis for SPH this file will give it to me and will probably allow me to keep my "dislike" for my penis. If however on the off chance I do start to love it I will still enjoy the process, result and it's extremely unlikely the fantasy can be taken from you.

I have only discussed SPH with one person in regards to this file. It was a taboo to them as they felt very uncomfortable with their size. Because of this they were unable to explore that side of their sexuality outside short isolated fantasy This file made them feel a lot more comfortable with their size and now engages in SPH roll play with their girlfriend.

I hope this message help you make a decision. Think it through it's a big or rather small commitment.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby chase1 » November 12th, 2015, 12:01 pm

I am locked in a cb6ooos right now, and I have started listening to penis shrink allow regrowth. I posted a hard pick a while back. I can't wait to see what I have when the cock cage comes off.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby 4_inch_sissy » November 12th, 2015, 3:59 pm

Thanks, diode168, for your lengthy response; I appreciate your input. I think I will try again with the non-curse file but this time I won't modify it. I'm hoping that my bf will be able to use my "Gay Slave" trigger when he's in the mood for sex and I'm not. I guess we'll see if it puts me in the mood haha.

Anyways, I'll post updates about my progress here in case anyone wants to follow.
4_inch_sissy

PreviousNext

Return to Success Stories