MajorPixel's Slow series

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

MajorPixel's Slow series

Postby deleteduser1 » September 5th, 2012, 6:45 pm

Just tried Trancer and a couple of others. There's some really interesting layering stuff going on in there. I experienced several distinct "drops" into new layers of depth, like a resistance at the current layer slowly built up and then I popped into a new layer.

It's really interesting work, I recommend trying it out to see how you go with it. And for you slut sissies, if you're not already a MajorPixel fan, you're a fool to yourself and a burden to the community :wink:
deleteduser1
Regular
Regular

Postby rugbyjockca » September 6th, 2012, 9:53 am

I'm a big fan of MajorPixel, even though only 3 or 4 of his topics really get into my kink. His files are relaxing and stimulating at the same time, and it's clear he loves his work.

BTW doctor depth, whatever happened to your hypnojock tumblr??
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby deleteduser1 » September 7th, 2012, 6:03 pm

rugbyjockca wrote:BTW doctor depth, whatever happened to your hypnojock tumblr??

I killed it... I got annoyed by how much time my hypno hobbies were taking up and closed everything down except this...

But I'm still on tumblr, so maybe I can squeeze in a little... So thanks to your kind question, I've restarted it here.. Content will follow ;)
deleteduser1
Regular
Regular

Postby rugbyjockca » September 11th, 2012, 8:53 am

Thanks doc. It quickly became one of my go-to sites for content like that. I hope you can keep it running (though I know real life makes its own demands....)
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joe » September 17th, 2012, 5:20 am

yeah, hey, Doc. miss you.
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby spanner67 » September 10th, 2013, 6:24 pm

Damn. I've just started with these – I really want to get into the muscle and workout files, but I thought I should start with some of the basics to lay a foundations – Trancer, The Open Mind, Trusting – before I get into the workout stuff.

It's only been a couple of days, but I'm finding it so hard to focus on much else other than listening to these files. I find myself with the headphones on when I have any opportunity – a bus ride, a slow walk home, any time I'm on my own with more than 20 mins to kill basically.

I'm just horny for this stuff and it's getting hard to avoid just listening to everything he's done. I'm finding reasons to blow off meeting so I can put the headphones on...

Exercise caution folks, this stuff is really good, very sticky. You may just find yourself becoming more and more susceptible to MajorPixel, keen to just kick back, relax, take it slow and slip the headphones on one more time... just one more time...
spanner67
Regular
Regular

Postby rugbyjockca » September 10th, 2013, 7:17 pm

This is true, and i'm a full on convert to Major Pixel right now. I won't say he controls me, but i do know that doing things he suggests gives me a rush that can't be matched. It's beyond what i want or don't want, just doing what feels good. Anyone who's found themselves stroking in public or chasing random dick off of craigslist will know that mp's suggestions stick because it really does feel good to listen and obey.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby spanner67 » September 11th, 2013, 5:52 pm

Hey rugbyjockca,

Which of the gym and workout files have you tried? How's that all going?
spanner67
Regular
Regular

Postby spanner67 » September 12th, 2013, 8:54 pm

I've enjoyed the ones I started with so much, I've downloaded most of the Slow series now and it's becoming my favourite thing to do with my spare time – just slip in the earbuds and let Majorpixel get inside me.

Each time I give in and listen again, I just get happier and happier about it. Majorpixel and I just seem to want the same things for me, the more of his stuff I listen to, the easier it gets to trust him and just let go and say yes to the changes.

The best part is it's getting harder to work out what was me originally and what is what Majorpixel wants me to do. The multiple layers and the field of his voices make it almost impossible to hang on to what got said when and by whom, it gets much easier to just say yes and enjoy the ride.

Despite all that, little snippets of his voice just appear in my head all through the day. When I think about the files or write about them (like now), it gets me really hard and I just want to go listen again.

It's only been a few days, so I'd love to hear from people (either here or PM) who have been using Slow for a while. What has it done to you? How far does it go?
spanner67
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnome69 » September 20th, 2013, 9:38 pm

I listened to slow trancer and a few free files without much impact. Then, one night I listened to Hetro Mindfuck. I kind of fell asleep the first time, so listened again. Later that night I fooled around with my wife and found I could not stay hard.

It got worse over the coming weeks, and I ended up buying the first of the cure files. At first it didn't seem to help at all?

Over time I felt like quitting listening would help. It didn't, and I kept thinking more and more about the cure file. I couldn't stay hard, and thAt drove me too trying to fund around the curse.

Fast forward to today. Even when my wife strokes my cock (twice so fAr) I don't get hard. I'm getting scared of being alone with her. I'm not sure what else to try, but she is getting very suspicious (wants me to see a doctor) - and I am going crazy with frustration.

Does anyone know a good way to forget a file and know a good way to get hard when you are stressed about it. It has been weeks since I have had good sex with my wife. What can I do? Is there a good file out there, or something else?

Please help
hypnome69
Regular
Regular

Postby ftslave67 » September 21st, 2013, 5:22 am

hypnome, I suspect at least part of you is turned on by this, so a "cure" may be difficult.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypnome69 » September 21st, 2013, 6:36 am

It definitely excited me at first. Now it freaks me out. Is ther a way to just have the whole thing not be exciting to me on any level so it will go away.

I've always loved the idea of a hypno file or hypnotist changing me sexually... So initially this was exciting and bad at the same time. But it was ok, because it seemed like I could stop it... Now I worry about it all the time, and feel worse each time I go soft or stay soft.

What can I do?
hypnome69
Regular
Regular

Postby ftslave67 » September 21st, 2013, 7:17 am

Well, all hypnotic suggestions wear off if they are not reinforced, but if you're thinking about it & worrying about it, that would be a reinforcement. What are you getting out of the worrying? Maybe listening to "curse forced straight" or 'deprogram all" would help, IDK. Or just do some meditation or forget about it. Think about all the things attracted you to your wife in the first place. If all else fails, go to counseling.

The MajorPixel's "cure" files are not a cure, he tells you that up front, in the description. It's a "game".
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypnome69 » September 21st, 2013, 7:30 am

Thanks,
That's good advice. The stopping worrying is hard, and the tough part is the cure file actually seems to help mr relax for a little while. I will try the forced straight file.

I know the cure isn't fully a cure, but it helped some at first, and I think it was too easy to keep listening... Because it was exciting I had a problem, and it was exciting it was kind of helping. Them the bottom fell out.

Anyway, I will try the file and I will keep thinking about how wonderful my wife is.

Thanks for the support.
hypnome69
Regular
Regular

Postby rugbyjockca » September 21st, 2013, 10:51 am

There are multiple cure files, but only one is the "real" cure. But I've avoided those files, as well as some others, so I don't really know if you should try a different cure file for a bit instead.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypnome69 » September 21st, 2013, 12:32 pm

I tried two. The first helped, but included a lot of bisexual focus. It actually helped my performance for a little bit, but has recently stopped helping. The other file I tried was much worse.
hypnome69
Regular
Regular

Postby rugbyjockca » September 21st, 2013, 5:44 pm

Why not try the third file, then?
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby aviant » September 21st, 2013, 6:01 pm

hypnome69 wrote:The other file I tried was much worse.

What did it do?
aviant
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnome69 » September 21st, 2013, 6:43 pm

It went on about how things would never work, and the only way to make my wife happy would be to let her see other men. It really shook me up, and I remember crying or coming close to crying listening to it. I deleted it immediately.

After that I really didn't want to risk the other file. I don't know if I missed the cure, or if the first one was the cure. I'm nervous about trying another file... That said, every time I stay limp with my wife, I really feel restless and want to listen to the cure file again.

I am worried curse forced strait won't help. The problem isn't I am not attracted to my wife. The problem is I get so nervous about failing to stay hard with my wife that it becomes self fulfilling. As soon as I start thinking about it around her, I get scared and start to go limp. Once it happens, I stay limp until I get away from her... And I get really self conscious and worried I am hurting her feelings.

The cure that helped some made it so I could focus on bisexual fantasies and stay hard, but I think it also made it more likely for her soft skin, curves, and voice to remind me of the fear of going limp.

Now being touched by her turns me on and freaks me out to the point I go limp all at once. I think I need something that will help me relax and only think about how great the sex feels.

Is there anything like that out there?
hypnome69
Regular
Regular

Postby spanner67 » September 22nd, 2013, 10:14 pm

ftslave67 wrote:Well, all hypnotic suggestions wear off if they are not reinforced, but if you're thinking about it & worrying about it, that would be a reinforcement. What are you getting out of the worrying? Maybe listening to "curse forced straight" or 'deprogram all" would help, IDK. Or just do some meditation or forget about it. Think about all the things attracted you to your wife in the first place. If all else fails, go to counseling.

I'd strongly agree with ftslave67 here – if you just stop listening to the files, the effect will wear off. If you have stopped listening and it's not wearing off, it's not the files. Counselling would be sensible, if only to explore what underlies the file's sticky quality for you.

As he says, meditation is a good practice to let go of any of this stuff. In my experience, it makes it easier to let a file and easier to let a file out. If you're a hypno-fetishist, I recommend it for better mental health.

The one thing no-one's mentioned that I thought I'd say, you could let your wife know what's going on and ask her to help you get over it.

The other route, as a few people have mentioned, is to decide that this is all something that you want. You might want to explore if you covertly want all this to be happening to you, what are the next steps you're avoiding? Do you want to let your wife cuckold you? Do you want to become her sissy boy who she abuses? Etc.

Perhaps it's not as obvious as that, maybe you want to feel out of control of your sexuality or to focus on your wife's pleasure so intensely your own arousal is irrelevant – maybe you could day dream and fantasise – if this is permanent, what do you imagine might happen next?

The great delusion with hypno play is that you're out of control, hypnome. For most of us, we're using hypno to get something we dare not consciously allow ourselves.
spanner67
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnome69 » September 23rd, 2013, 5:56 am

Thanks for the good advice. I haven't listened to any files for two days. I think I can keep not listening. Listening does get very appealing when things go poorly with sex with my wife, but I will try not to take the easy path.

I think you are on to something about thinking about what I want. I think two things are coming together here. I do like pleasing my wife and not worrying about being pleased in return. She is not often open to that (says she feels guilty)... So this does reinforce that.

Also, and this is why I think the stress might be effective at making me go limp, back when I was in college I did have some problems staying hard. For some reason, some brands of condoms really felt uncomfortable. I had a girlfriend who would get the free condoms they handed out on campus, and they just felt weird... Almost uncomfortably tight, a little itchy, and I really could not feel much when we had sex with them on.

It took a lot of work to orgasm with them on, and I started to go soft sometimes if I tried real hard to orgasm. Switching brands fixed everything... And if she happened to get one of the old brand, I would usually go limp within a minute or so... Once I recognized the feel, it seemed to happen faster and faster.

I had not thought about this in a long time, but it is what the sensations are sometimes like now. I can easily visualize the panic of going limp while wearing those condoms, no matter what my girlfriend was doing. This could be a positive though, because just thinking about it reminds me of how wonderful things were when we switched brands.

Sorry, that is probably too much information, but I think it might have helped.
hypnome69
Regular
Regular

Postby spanner67 » September 29th, 2013, 6:11 pm

I have to say, if anyone's tried any of the Slow series and found it difficult to get away from them, you have my empathy.

I've been doing The Open Mind, Deeper and Trusting every few days when I have the time and increasingly I find myself trying to shuffle things around to make time to listen, rather than just fitting them in. When I have a spare half hour and I'm thinking of things to do, I used to read a book or catch up on Facebook - now doing a Slow file is top of my list. It just feels really good to give in a listen.

Last week, I thought I'd see how susceptible I'd become from doing those initial files by trying something specific, so I listened to [url=http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/6826/MajorPixel---Slow---Open-Stretched-Fuck-Hole.php]Open Stretched Fuck Hole[/url] just once and decided it probably wasn't for me (well, to be honest, first I spent a while doing what it told me and wound up cumming really hard, then I started deciding things) - so I haven't listened again.

Still, I've been thinking about it more and more the last couple of days and I find myself returning to sex toy sites and browsing really big dildos.

The whole system of Slow really does get in and twist you. And it's hard to escape.
spanner67
Regular
Regular

Postby rugbyjockca » September 29th, 2013, 6:54 pm

The funny thing about Slow for me is that i barely even feel controlled. I'm doing things I would never have done before, am completely hooked on the files, haven't gone more than a day since april without listening at least once, dropped out of school, finished a cycle of roids, had random sex with strngers off craiglist, stollen socks from lockers, and fantasized about pretty much all of my male friends and colleagues at length......but all of it is normal to me, i'm not feeling coerced, i do these things because the absolute bliss of knowing i'm obeying the Voice makes it all feel natural and enjoyable. So on one level i understand warning people away, but on the other hand i don't understand it at all....everyone likes pleasure, these files feel really, really good, so what is the problem? But maybe this is just a part of the control, lol.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby spanner67 » September 30th, 2013, 6:24 pm

Yes, yes, yes! I mean everyone runs to pleasure, right? And when it feels so good to obey, why wouldn't you?

I wouldn't warn anyone off them... in fact I think anyone who fantasises about being controlled and changed should hop into the Slow series both feet first and embrace them... But I do think you should be selective about what you listen to.
spanner67
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnome69 » September 30th, 2013, 8:34 pm

I'd be very careful. Not all the files are as straightforward as they seem. I found myself trying a couple of files that I would never have tried at first. I even randomly tried one of them when I was listening to the trancer and trusting every day.

Luckily the random file was a little extreme, and it helped me listen a little less... But even then I listened to that file a few
More times.

It really slowly expands what you are willing to consider.
hypnome69
Regular
Regular

Postby spanner67 » October 4th, 2013, 11:53 pm

Ohh yeah. Nothing The Voice does is straightforward :D He will play havoc with your carefully designed ego boundaries and edge you beyond where you'd normally go.

But, you know, since you'll wind up wanting what he tells you to anyway, you might as well trust him in the first place :wink:

It's just possible that I listen a little too much...
spanner67
Regular
Regular

Postby rugbyjockca » October 5th, 2013, 5:20 pm

spanner67 wrote:Ohh yeah. Nothing The Voice does is straightforward :D He will play havoc with your carefully designed ego boundaries and edge you beyond where you'd normally go.

But, you know, since you'll wind up wanting what he tells you to anyway, you might as well trust him in the first place :wink:

It's just possible that I listen a little too much...

I agree with everything except the last sentence. As far as I'm concerned, I can't get enough of The Voice. I need to find new ways to listen to him more.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

New approach

Postby spanner67 » October 31st, 2013, 6:36 pm

Up to now, I've just been listening to which Slow files seem to attract me in whichever order, but I just noticed that The Voice suggests always putting Slow - Trancer on at the start of the play list to settle your mind down. So I tried that this morning.

Trancer
Deeper
Savor My Cum

Wow. Unbelievably deep experience with almost no conscious resistance, he tells me what he wants, I do it.

Love to hear from other slowheads - do you put Trancer first or not? If not, try it once or twice and report your results.
spanner67
Regular
Regular

Wow. Service need for BBC 1 and 2.

Postby spanner67 » November 7th, 2013, 1:47 am

I already have a yearning for big cock and black men, but living where I live it's seemed impossible to satisfy these desires - very few black guys on the gay scene here. These two files both (massively) intensify the desire, but also encourage (demand) helpful behaviours that make it much more likely you'll get lucky with whichever black guys are up for getting serviced.

If you nurse the same secret desires as me (or even if you don't, it won't matter much after a couple of listens to Majorpixel) - devote some time and commitment to these two Slow files.
spanner67
Regular
Regular

Postby tungsten » July 7th, 2014, 1:40 pm

New convert here to MajorPixel and the slow series. Just got started over this weekend (Sunday) and today downloaded a bunch of files. Reading this thread helped me figure out which ones would help intensify the mix. Trust, Open mind, Intensifier. Really looking forward to going deep. Maybe getting back to the gym. Deepening some kinks.
tungsten

Postby deleteduser1 » July 21st, 2014, 1:26 am

tungsten wrote:New convert here to MajorPixel and the slow series. Just got started over this weekend (Sunday) and today downloaded a bunch of files. Reading this thread helped me figure out which ones would help intensify the mix. Trust, Open mind, Intensifier. Really looking forward to going deep. Maybe getting back to the gym. Deepening some kinks.

So, it's been a couple of weeks. How's it going tungsten?
deleteduser1
Regular
Regular

Postby ILGPAL » August 4th, 2015, 11:38 pm

Sorry to dig this up, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who has found Slow to really dig deep into you. It's eerie how little you see the changes, but how committed you are to listening each and every day. It's true as many say as you don't feel coerced. The affirmations throughout the file and the deep layers make it downright impossible to focus on one thing at a time, and eventually it feels like these are your thoughts. Definitely would encourage people who struggle getting into a "normal" sort of trance to try these out. Many different kinks and lots to explore, if you dare. Lol.
ILGPAL

Return to Success Stories