enlarging nipples

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Postby Ohka » November 20th, 2005, 1:37 pm

Now if I just wanted to enlarge my nipples through hynopsis, I was wondering if they would also grow breasts as a side effect because I wondered if doing it by hynopsis would cause the breasts to grow as well.
Looking for someone to feminize me possibly but stilll confused about myself.
Ohka
Regular
Regular

Postby Joan » December 9th, 2005, 8:12 pm

Hi, I'm a newbie to the forum but have been listening to the files for over a year. I recently became a premium member. I like the feminization, humiliation anand slave files. I also like the new self help ones. I'm working with the instant wetting file so I wet respond everytime. I do not have the opportunity to listen and go all the way under each time, but I listen as I do other things and while driving.

I have used the snake bite cups and my nipple seem to be larger. The only problem I've had was when I left them on to long and developed blisters which made my wife wonder what I had done.

I am going to try to get more involved in the forums and learn from other people.

I wish everyone the best in their results.

Joan

:) :)
Joan

Male Breast Growth

Postby Justine » December 11th, 2005, 4:38 pm

I have been listening to the malebreastgrowth file religiously for a week now.
I listen to it at night before I go to sleep, and first thing in the morning. I reckon that's when my subconscious is at its most receptive. Anyway, I've listened to some files before, and I'm pretty experienced at going into trance.
Well, I've been going into trance very deeply, I also have knowledge about the brain (physically, and psychologically). I don't know if all these factors are causing me to get rapid results, but I'm already noticing a definite growth underneath my nipples. My nipples are also much more sensitive. I know the difference between hallucinating the effects, and actually really feeling it. I'm just wondering whether the estrogen produced by my pituitary gland will also cause other female characteristics (like for instance penis shrinkage). Anyway any thoughts would be nice
Justine

Re: Male Breast Growth

Postby Ohka » December 11th, 2005, 4:42 pm

Justine wrote:I have been listening to the malebreastgrowth file religiously for a week now.
I listen to it at night before I go to sleep, and first thing in the morning. I reckon that's when my subconscious is at its most receptive. Anyway, I've listened to some files before, and I'm pretty experienced at going into trance.
Well, I've been going into trance very deeply, I also have knowledge about the brain (physically, and psychologically). I don't know if all these factors are causing me to get rapid results, but I'm already noticing a definite growth underneath my nipples. My nipples are also much more sensitive. I know the difference between hallucinating the effects, and actually really feeling it. I'm just wondering whether the estrogen produced by my pituitary gland will also cause other female characteristics (like for instance penis shrinkage). Anyway any thoughts would be nice

Take some before and after pictures, I am sure alot of us would be interested in your progress.
Looking for someone to feminize me possibly but stilll confused about myself.
Ohka
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum