Surprisingly unwanted mental adaptation

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Surprisingly unwanted mental adaptation

Postby Raziken » December 15th, 2012, 7:15 am

So, I've been browsing this site for over two years now, even before I was of legal age to actually view the site. but now that I am old enough, actually well beyond now, I started listening to some files, nothing permanent or difficult, just some behavioral changes.

But last night I think I must have lost bowel control. Now I know I didn't listen to any files for it, but I think spending too much time here, had allowed my subconscious to adapt some of the underlying ideas that seem to be strewn about this site.

I don't desire this outcome, as I do have my personal vendetta with the waste oriented bodily functions. But this happened after staying awake for 24 hours, while drowsily aroused and half asleep and under the influence of some presumably enjoyable dreams.

So I guess my success story lies in the fact that my subconscious has been pierced by the site/sight...

It's a bit disturbing since I'm not living on my own yet and I hate having to hide the evidence.

But really, what scares me is that even tough it happened, I didn't panick like I should have. I kept going with my arousal until I reached climax, and the happening seemed to have peaked me over the edge! Now, I'm terrified of my own subconscious. I've never agreed with it. It's opposite from my outward mindset.

That is my own quarrel however, but I didn't know where to put this, since I really haven't listened to any files.

Thank you for your time.
Raziken

Postby Foxfuz » December 15th, 2012, 4:55 pm

Well you are in trance whenever you're focused on one thing and due to you haveing a suggestible mind (or was tired and didn't think much about what you read) your subconscious accepted the suggestions that were in the file disceiptions.

Personaly, I have entered a deep
Trance just by reading a script to induce people into hypnosis, so I know where you are comeing from.
Foxfuz
Regular
Regular

Postby Plaat » December 15th, 2012, 11:33 pm

You were awake for 24 hours, so how long had it been since you went? Combined with relaxing, and position; perhaps that had something to do with it
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Raziken » December 16th, 2012, 7:48 am

Well I have a pretty normal restroom schedule but lately I haven't had the best of sleep. But I can't say that I haven't listened to a file that makes me forget suggestions. Obviously I wouldn't remember. I get frustrated sometimes with my trance and will practically listen to anything to give it a try.

I can trance in seconds and stay there fairly well, but my brain might as well be a brick wall to the suggestions, no matter how much I want them.

But lately I've noticed some weakness in holding in either number one or two. I feel somewhat out of touch with my body.

And like I said, my subconscious will take over and feed me an idea I don't like, and yet I will react the same way a favorite fetish would normally be. It's confusing to say the least. I knew I was pretty open minded but I draw lines in stuff I know I don't like. So which consciousness matters in this respect? :( my subconscious seems somewhat of a bully...
Raziken

Postby IAcurious » December 16th, 2012, 10:35 am

You have a wonderful mind, Raziken.

As opinion, I believe your posting contains two clues for understanding.

First Clue: A few words in your latest forum posting
...like I said, my subconscious will take over and feed me an idea I don't like, and yet I will react the same way a favorite fetish would normally be....
    You have a favorite fetish, Indulging that fetish feels good, You want to feel good, and you've discovered an additional fetish feels good.

I could tell you that Your mind enjoys breaking taboos, but can you hold back from imagining other secret possibilities? Try to resist.
Second Clue: Your posting appears in the "success stories" forum
IAcurious
Regular
Regular

Postby Raziken » December 17th, 2012, 1:03 pm

I guess you're right. I didn't understand why I posted it here... Something worked on me I think. But I'm still kinda scared about it. Like the thought of soiling/wetting doesn't turn me on one bit. But somewhere in my mind I do feel it there.

I know I don't want to admit it though. It's too much work and I hate the smell and all that. By no means do I want any of it!

But I guess I got the answer I was looking for. And a lot more. Thank you.
Raziken

Postby Tangy » December 17th, 2012, 4:46 pm

Raziken wrote:I guess you're right. I didn't understand why I posted it here... Something worked on me I think. But I'm still kinda scared about it. Like the thought of soiling/wetting doesn't turn me on one bit. But somewhere in my mind I do feel it there.

I know I don't want to admit it though. It's too much work and I hate the smell and all that. By no means do I want any of it!

But I guess I got the answer I was looking for. And a lot more. Thank you.

subconsciously you actually wanted it. to wet all over yourself my two cents Have fun
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories