My accidental "permanent?" Hypnosis

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

My accidental "permanent?" Hypnosis

Postby EJimbo » December 25th, 2012, 7:23 pm

Hey guys I am new to this site, sorry about this long article but it is a real problem to me and I seriously need help. Also I write things down in factual spurts that remind me of other parts of information I need to share as I progress, and then rearrange / reword it to fit the paragraphs and overall document. So if this seems a bit jumpy at times I'm sorry, but I have a lot to say and need to get it off my chest (and then I literally roll my eyes as I realise that I may have a full chest in the future if I carry on down this road). And the more I teach / inform, the more chance I have of a cure (or at least I hope).

Even though it wasn't through this site. I started watching "only" hypnosis videos that clearly stated that they were temporary, and gave a specific time limit to each of their effects.

I am a hetrosexual male and have never been attracted to guys in any way.

I used Feminise hypnosis with a clearly stated 1 hour only effect, just out of curiosity and to see how females feel and act first hand.

I watched it once on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and after each times' hour was up I felt more masculine and that I had returned to normal. The changes truly started to take effect on Sunday.

My plan was to personally experience the world through thier eyes (not as far as being one), and document each different attribute / personality that came with it, and get a better understanding of them.

My god how much I have learnt but at what cost?

Today is Tuesday 25th December and I am here writing this, the three days are in order and everything but I left the rest undated. Of course I celebrated Christmas and all, but I would never do anything is chore-like on such an important holiday if I wasn't in trouble!

On day 1 (Thursday):

Watched Feminisation Hypnosis

I stood there in a mans stance with my legs open as you do, and my legs kept automatically closing against my will by whichever leg had the least weight on it, to pull together with the other one and have its heel in the air with the tow still on the ground and my leg sort of bent.

I lay on my bed in a soldier to attention position (but horizontal) with my feet and legs parallel to each other, then against my will my legs pulled apart about the same amount they would be if I were standing as a bloke. I stayed there like that to see if anything else would occur and my legs automatically bent at the knees towards each other pulling unrealistically tight

I could still feel my balls and cock.

My adams apple also went in to what felt like half its size and I had to consciously focus on sounding like a man, or I would either whisper or talk VERY softly and affeminately.

On day 2 (Friday):

Watched Feminisation Hypnosis again

Pretty much the same as yesterday just with a few more random legs movements pulling together and pushing apart constantly which was annoyng and weird.

Also when I stood up like a man the previous day test-wise, both my legs pulled together, legs bent with both heels on the ground, and my feet staying in thier position, but with a slight tilt towards my centre.

It's harder to explain my upper region but my head was lashing back and my upper body and shoulder (Whichever side was highest at the time I think, or maybe just my right / random) rotated smoothly in a slow subtle movement.

My balls and cock felt kind of numb as if they were asleep.

The same happened to my adams apple again.

On day 3 (Saturday):

I watched the feminisation hypnosis once again like the past 2 days, but this time I kept my hand on the mouse to go back to hearing his double repeat of "you now have a vagina" 3 - 5 times, until I felt more like I actually had nothing in between my legs.

I also watched the part where he said "You now have breasts" a few times too which wasn't anywhere near as strong, but I definatly felt bulges to some degree.

Then I proceded to continue watching the rest of the video to the end so I got the awakening and 1 hour rule to turn me back, did I fuck up or lose a trance at the wrong point maybe before he said the 1 hour part I dunno!!!?

I dared to try the doggy position on all fours but fortunately nothing happened.

All the same until I turned over to try a new position, I sat on my bed and I was almost sitting on my legs but they bent round a little more and sat next to my thighs, so effectively I was sitting on my genitals to "some" degree.

As soon as I did this I uncontrollably had my whole upper back arch backwards and hips pushing my genitals pleasurably into the bed. I was forced to hump the bed for a while and this is when I realised that I didn't just have the (at least temporary) mind of a female, for that moment at least I had a horny one.

I sat there and grabbed a vitimin tube that was empty, and wondered what would happen if I pretended it was a penis. I thought about it and I started hyperventallating in pleasure while my eyes went back and forth, to and thro, the pleasure felt like someone had opened my skull and started massaging my brain, but probably better than that I can only guess as to a comparison.

With every lick that I was forced to make, the pleasure in my mind grew until it Imploded with pleasure and the feeling went down my neck, with me still forced to lick and suck without even thinking about it, and the pleasure in my mind starting over and over again. I had never felt this pleasure before and knew it was my female side.

Then I "had" to know because of curiosity, I know it's my own fault but it was a one off so I had to know if it was the same when I put the tube near my ass.

I imagined it to be a penis, added lube and went crazy over it, shoving it in and out of my ass, but I got no psyical pleasure from it, I was having mind orgasms. I had a little pain as with anything of this nature so it wasn't as good as the blowjob thank god and I never had a lust to do it again, a cock on the other hand is another matter which I'm sure my female mind would go mad over and love, but I have never, and plan never to do anything with another guys cock. That's a main male side of me that I am REALLY holding on to.

The previous days were following from listening to the hypnosis each day and the effects "mostly" ended after the time finished

I need to note that my voice changed back to normal after each hour so no worries there (at the moment at least).

Nowdays my lower back hurts pretty much constantly because I'm at the computer quite a lot and don't keep a feminine posture (I know it wouldn't hurt as much if I were the way I was).

I researched these forums and there was something somewhere saying how most of the things we do are second nature and not needed to be thoroughly thought out to do, so I HAD to constantly battle my subconscious mind to make sure that at work I walked right at all times, for example, but because I was so busy concentrating on that (Including my upper body), When someone looked at me (as they would since I work there with a uniform and they ask questions), I would get all conscious and shudder in fright. Often times I would just maintain an angry focus to restrict this issue.

Because of these changes, I have to consciously think of everything I do, how I say it, what I say, how I look to others and it's a right pain.

Some of what I could learn about females hasn't yet come to pass because I am resisting this change to fully take over me (resistance failing), but at this point in time hoping to hold out long enough to get a cure / answers from everyone who can help.

I hate having to act manly just to keep up appearances. This means that I want to naturally be the hetrosexual man that I was without this female dominance overpowering me.

I've learnt mostly why females are so cock hungry (because they have no choice and don't know any different from what they do / must, and if they had a sex change or go through the opposite of what I'm going through and understand both sides too),

The feeling of my genitals to this day is (trying the best I can to explain) the same as the sight of a semi-transparentness of let's say halo, he's totally invisible but the silhouette of him is barely seeable (especially when he moves), just not in sight but in feeling that I know it's there and can feel it, but barely feel the silhouette of it.

My balls do hang, but they also pull in towards my body REALLY tight and stay there sometimes, and when hanging just feel fairly dead but not 100%, This is scary.

I used to favour some videos with females in because I like them and found them sexy. But those same videos I instead see them as cute, and I can hear my female mind judging how to move and act myself from them.

Lots of people thought I was odd because of my mannerisms, I freaked some people out, but made some girls smile / blush I'm not sure but I think some were extra attracted to me and I had more confidence around them than I would usually, not much good with (practically) a clit myself to match though..

I saw a few items on each persons' shopping list (the products were infront of me) that made my eyes randomly jump out of my head "obviously" to anyone that saw me, items like cucumbers and such that are shaped like a cock in the first place. I have no control over this and its obviousness, the only thing that helps is if I'm thinking about something else constantly incase I see something.

I was having a tough time at work, trying to keep control of myself, and I had to go to the loo quickly because I was literally having an unwanted orgasm infront of customers. I BARELY managed to hide it (the only time I've been happy about an orgasm and not having a boner) and dashed upstairs. When up there I sat down for 5 mins and realised it was just a psycylogical thing and it went away... weird..

My dick is pretty much the same size at it has always been (probably because it's only been 6 days). I look at that now and realise that is actually quite a bit of time that has passed, but I didn't feel it because I have been constantly focused on this issue and counter-acting it. Time isn't slow anymore it just flies (even though I am certainly not having fun).

It felt like I had an ability to hypnotise people myself because I could feel I'd been hypnotised so much with different videos recently, my eyes kept pulsating as if I were on drugs or something, and I bet that's what people thought when they saw me.. or at least some people.

I picked up a tube of wrapping paper and did a sort of circus figure of 8 type thing infront and around my body. Even though it's just a silly little trick, I have never done this with as much power as the female concentrating mind gave me, it went hard and fast automatically, I can't explain it well enough I guess..

A sexy female colleague came VERY close to me today (can't be bothered to label dates, this text is too long lol), she may have been trying to turn me on and normally I promise I would have been squirming with a massive one in my pants, but I had no uncomfortableness with the situation which seemed to surprise her I think..

I felt my appetite lessen and got more full up faster. I also had diarreah, sorry for sharing this but it may be linked, to make my body more petite or something.

I cannot stress this enough, this is completely real I swear on my life and would absolutely say this with a gun to my head, and as a result of lying would get shot, this is because I am so truthful in everything I have said that I know the gun wouldn't go off.

It is hard to explain to anyone who hasn't been through feminisation before but, this gives you the ability to orgasm in my head.

I am constantly testing my condition and keep a track of things, The ability to orgasm in my head on cue has lessened.

I am totally fucking freaked out now and wish this experience to be over, and for me to return to my natural state of existence. This thing has gone too far and I want to end it before I get a constant feeling of needing cock over pussy because A) I can't get hard anymore and need it B) My female state of mind which I am trying to constantly fight to look normal and act normal, is craving cock in it's mouth and up it's ass (I almost said "her mouth" then but changed it to "it's mouth" because I need to stay psychically strong and know that I am still in control and it's not too late, the more against this I feel, the more I lose my fight in masculinity).

I have found myself failing occasionally with thoughts of "Oh god I am stuck as a woman now"...

I also find myself thinking about how I suddenly care more about my clothes, I was thinking of getting prepared for the next day and I thought "I think that would go nice with that", then "I should get rid of these boring clothes" and "I should get a dress, bra and panties" no fucking lie!!....

The weird thing is I don't fantasise how a cock would feel in me either orally or anally, and I think this is because I am originally a straight guy and don't initially have those fantacies, although the more this goes on the worse it'll get I guess.

Sure I was excited to get hypnotised to this, I even watched with consistent boners of the feminisation hypnosises. But I realise now that the interest was purely curiosity of how it would be and feel with how they move, talk, act and eventually orgasm. with 100% intent to pull out whenever I wanted, and have complete control like the 1 hour suggests, not to get roped into it with no escape

I did some research on these forums and saw that there is a straight / bi / gay part of being in everyone and can be changed through these hypnosis.

Days are happening too fast now, Christmas just appeared out of nowhere, and if it wasn't for this hypnosis problem, the amount of time it feels has passed it would be Saturday if that makes any sense).

I did loads of research as I said, and read there was a female takeover file that would mean a woman in your head would start at 10 years old and get a year older each week, eventually taking over your body and making you just a voice watching her live your life (and make you female). The reason I relate to this file is because, It seems even if I wanted to listen to it, I wouldn't need to because this has the exact same results without the companion

As I said earlier the male and female orgasm is completely different (and I can say that first hand). The male orgasm originates in the testicles where a constant amount of semen is being reduced, and because it is consistent, men have to jack off regularly to release this. It is quick and simple, you get a tingle in your balls and your cock uncontrollably sticks out, you then bash one out and can't go again (and find the idea temporarily repulsing) for whatever your male body recharge time is.

This explains why men are so basic, lazy, relaxed and straight-forward, because they don't need to be anything else.

Female-wise I cannot talk for everyone because everyone is different, and also I don't have maternal instincts or a female reproductive system. Also I'm sure another factor is they need someone to protect them because girls are weaker (no offense it's scientifically true) to guys and need to submit to them. Of course you get the occasional lesbian / dominant type, but they are usually this way because they know some men like being sissified / tortured of whatever, and take advantage of this, letting it get to thier heads and letting the power corrupt). The reason I'm not as weak is because I'm trying to hold it together.

The female orgasm is a sensation created by the mind, it is achieved through the necessary mind trickery of daydreams and fantacies (I started to explain why the fantacies start in the first place but removed it because it went off track a little, I copied it to another notepad if anyone wants me to paste it below). For reasons I recently removed, and flow through thier body taunting them to orgasm even though they can't so easily (Note: this extra orgasm taunting may be extra extra strong for me because I have orgasmed easily through my penis in the past week and know what I'm missing, plus all these fantacies of girls I constantly try and test whether they get me hard or not anymore because it's good to know, and that must boost arousal somewhat I think.

This mind trickery is a way of life for females so when they seem malicious, uncaring, bitchy for no reason it's because they live fantacies and concentrate on how they feel about everything all the time so they can orgasm (not an easy life). God knows what PMS / Pregnancy is like and fuck that for a game of cards. Also when they get turned on (which may be all the time I don't know (I only know I am (even without a boner 9 times out of 10 I must add) because of my situation), then they may have to fully and constantly focus thier minds to ignore those sensations and not orgasm in public or wherever.

I think that me still having a penis no matter how useless it is at the moment is also attributing to my female mind getting aroused, so there's 3 reasons I am aroused constantly.

So with these two different orgasmic sensations in mind, I am at a complete stalemate here:

All the time it seems the inner female orgasm is overtaking the male one, after everytime I cum, no matter how little (including over-excitement of anything), It causes further impotence. But because my dick is so fleeting now and it's rare I get a boner (which is very weak and still fairly flaccid), I jump all over it to relieve myself the old fashioned way before I can't do it this way anymore, but I can't because I know that this random curse has a hold over me. If I wanked or orgasmed then the curse would pull me deeper (It's happened before a few times). For example I was horny with a rare semi and I wanked myself off to get relief, but then I pulled back before orgasm because I remembered I can not wank because the female horniness inside will become stronger faster than it already is.

The reasons I still wank if I get too desperate (trying to resist as much as possible), instead of any other method is because wanking is the easiest way to achieve orgasm so I do that instead of torturing myself with female orgams no matter how great they may be (since I'm constantly aroused and need to get rid of as much as fast as I can).

My mind relates the two orgasm differences as soon as I release from wanking, it knows the female one is more pleasurable (Along with the fact that I just touched my junk and charged my female fantasy even more), and so I get turned on at least five times stronger (I swear) than a normal male boner since I just wanked has gone down and relaxed, all the while my female orgasm is RAGING proper hard and needs release itself.

This is impossible through wanking so I have a few options (and can mix and match obviously), I can stroke my (effectively) clit, shove things up my ass, or in my mouth PRETENDING they're penises (the pretence is an important thing because it's not about the physical desire or feel (At least not yet, maybe that's what my male side is saving me from), it's that as soon as I imagine I'm holding a cock when it could be anything I start uncontrollably jerking my wrist around it REALLY fast, inserting into my mouth to suck and lick which pushing it in and out, or shoving it up my ass in and out to pound myself into oblivion. I can't help it and my breathing suddenly turns into a panting with short breath inhales and outhales, along with the pleasure in my mind, my eyes zone start pacing left right up down, until they zone out as the orgasm in my mind erupts and goes down (the inside of) my neck. It's surreal.

As femininity undoubtly increases and masculinaty reduces, I get more worried that I would actually get sensation in my ass or mouth and enjoy that too, I fucking hope not, It's bad enough doing it just because I have to satisfy my mind.

Female orgasms are bloody hard if not impossible to achieve, they take a very long time to get going, and all the while my male orgasm "may" threaten to come back from all this erotic female activity with a vengeance. And though while ejaculated it will eventually shrivel away to nothing (I guess), I don't really want to A) Shrivel to nothing and boost the feminisation to a point of no return B) Get so turned on I constantly orgasm C) Shove things in any orifice of mine, I really don't like the idea and am turned off by it (even though when my female mind gets a hold of it she will FORCE me to shove it in my mouth / ass hard and repeatedly (It has happened a few times and I really don't get much out of it psyically (Male), but I do mentally (Female) D) Get in an endless loop of different orgasms forever (these will probably cause my boobs to grow too).

I really hope I don't grow boobs or sensations in them for that matter. That would just be embarrasing because they'd be obvious.

I'm not stupid though, If I try and counteract this hypnosis with another one then I may end up with an even more fucked up psyche than I have now and even more messed up in the long run, maybe by the two clashing all the time, and probably turning me gay one minute and straight the next.

Why would something that's "temporary" be permanent, and if it's because I did it three days in a row, there should be a warning about that. Also I am an "All things in moderation" type of guy, so I do what I believe is balanced and sensible, WHY!!!?

I am worried too that because the file was outside of this site on youtube, that there is no cure here or anywhere else? I hope there is..

The Other file I listened to around the same period (before I found this site):

Bimbo:

This video will transform the viewer into a stereotypical ditzy bimbo for 1 hour. Basically the viewer will become very air-headed and giggly. They'll also love new clothes and looking their best

This did make me fairly dumb, and a little giggly, but seemed to wear off, although maybe it hasn't and that would explain some feminine thoughts like "I should get a skirt, Panties and a bra", or maybe not.

I've been really moody as a result of all this too, so I understand the mood swings that women have for seemingly no reason

There are so many things that I can relate to how I used to think and how surprisingly different I think now. (Some of them I've already written).

Latest Update 26/12/2012 01:23

I know more about my genitals and sensations, I look at my usual hot porn pictures of women now and I feel sexually excited like I used to, but it's behing the balls so it literally doesn't matter how turned on I try and get or how hot the picture / video I can't get it up.

Then I look at pictures of (I won't say hot) men, and I get hard when I see thier penises, and now when I type and fantacise about them, this means that I can (at least for now) get hard by looking at a dick, and then wank over a hot woman if I don't take too much time inbetween. Shit!...

Although even men don't seem to turn me on right now so wtf is going on..

Please take this seriously, this is my life we are talking about and I need advice.
EJimbo

Postby danny1988 » December 26th, 2012, 7:39 am

Heya,

Ok my advice see a professional hypnotherapist like NOW!
If you dont want this do this straight away.
I have seen what the takeover file does and what your describing does sound quite similar except you dont seem to have a seperate female personality, I hate the file and know how dangerous it is. I dont know how this happened but seriously see a professional before its too late!

Also even though my sex is male my personality/gender is very female and this quote I take great offense to. Please stop thinking of females as less than men its so not true and an outdated concept best left in the dark ages. We are also not cock hungry and sex crazed, me im sensitive, caring, emotional and prefer relationships with love and connection over sex any day.

I've learnt mostly why females are so cock hungry (because they have no choice and don't know any different from what they do / must, and if they had a sex change or go through the opposite of what I'm going through and understand both sides too)

Danni
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby EJimbo » December 26th, 2012, 4:25 pm

Hey danny thanks for reading my long log, and also thanks for responding with a helpful suggestion even though I seem to have offended you.

Sorry, I honestly didn't mean it like that. What I meant was this is what they are like when they are horny and why they go after cock, along with other possible reasons. Not that they live like that as a personality.

Maybe I'm wrong or right, but this is from my perspective of being forced to like it and begrudgingly being dragged all the way behind.

I've been out all day with the family so I've had no computer all day, let alone no internet since the area relatives live in is fairly sparse of everything.

The latest in events is that I stood infront of the mirror at certain times like bathroom breaks and tested myself, I would think of something and then feel a mental tug towards saying an answer, It's hard to explain but it's real.

So I thought of pussy and she tugged on my mind and made me automatically pull a disgusted face (Some of them were words like "yes" and "no" or "ok" for example). Then I thought of boobs and she again pulled a disgusted face but a little worse.

I asked her if she can have an orgasm right now and she kinda moved my leg back and forth and didn't know what to do.

Then I thought of cock (disgustedly at first), and the female took over and made me LOVE it, my face was a complete eyes fully opened in excitement trance begging for it, and I was freaked out, but this would explain boners whenever I thought of cock or saw one online accidently / testing-wise.

In the car I was randomly and absent mindedly thinking of my interests, getting a girlfriend was one of them, and she suddenly tugged me to think in response "What!?".

I was also thinking I'm going to get rid of this and she responded with a sad face and got really upset.

Just got home and had to jerk off to relieve some random overpower of horniness (had no choice), my hand was going extra fast as the trance made me, and when I came I felt no pleasure like I used to it was just like peeing but even less satisfying...

The only thing I've done apart from that since I've got in is come on here to write this. I have to say I have now "bought" a hypnotic reset from here and hope it will work, obviously she doesn't but I am not letting her get too strong without trying.
EJimbo

Postby danny1988 » December 26th, 2012, 5:31 pm

Heya,

Prefer Danni despite my username :p

Anyway yeh sorry about my outburst I missunderstood, however my gender is very female and I am attracted to any gender. Actually prefer females more atm.

Anyway the hypnotic reset is a good idea.
I would also like to point out, shes starting to sound like a seperate personality. Iv seen good things come from stuff like this and bad things.
Personalites that dont force and share and coexist are better than the one you seem to have developing, this female part of you sounds a bit forceful. But that may be because shes scared.
If the file does not work I would see a professional immediatly!
Also I would suggest building a rapport with this part of you, try and get her to calm down a bit.

Also bar the hypnotic reset lay off any hypnosis files.

Hope this helps.

Danni
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Which "Fem" file

Postby Lovebuns69 » December 26th, 2012, 8:59 pm

May I ask what feminizing file you are using? I have been wanting to feminize myself for some time but need a good file to use.Sounds like the one you're using may be the one I need!
I'm willing oi risk the effects just to experience what you have!
Any help would be greatly appeciated.
You can PM me if you want!
Thank you!!
Lovebuns69
Regular
Regular

Postby EJimbo » December 26th, 2012, 9:20 pm

Hey Danni :P

I used the hypnotic reset and as it was playing could feel the build up weight of all hypnosis files be pulled out of my head (I could even see it while my eyes were closed as a green / yellow liquid pouring out into the blackness).

I had to talk to her before I listened to the file, because I know that your subconscious "could" play a part in whether a file works or not, and I wouldn't want her to say "no I don't believe this is possible" or tune me out at the wrong time so I don't hear the important bits and it wouldn't work, so just incase I had a consoling chat.

I explained that she was the accidental product of a hypnosis file used correctly, but not in a nasty way, she's a lovely girl to have known and I really wished it wasn't this way. But it has to be because I've grown up with everything that you are changing, and if it changes permanantly which I am pretty sure it will, it will ruin my life and change it for the worst making all of my current relationships meaningless / hollow resemblences of what they once were. And if that happens then I would commit suicide (which I meant).

I'm sure she could tell whether I was lying or not, so I just told her the truth which was fortunately good enough (including the suicide which I found really weird to say so strongly and truly, but had to because it would unfortunatly eventually drive me to go down that road). Along with this and the fact that I put my full emotions into it because I truly felt that way and women understand feelings more and can relate better, I changed her responses from "no I don't wanna go (or die), to "hmm", and then to a begrudging and mumbled "Ok then..".

The feminisation hypnosis had physically pulled my body in on itself to form a more feminine figure, this felt similar to wearing a corset (not that I ever have), and after the file was over I could feel the breath returning to my lungs and kept randomly breathing in from relief of both physical and mental torment.

I can no longer have mind orgasms, which although is bloody good and underrated by guys cause they have never experienced it, is not missed at all because the relief is much better and peaceful.

It feels like there's a space in my head where she was, not a lonely feeling, more relaxing and peaceful.

I just gotta say incase I haven't, that I forgot to log (in my original post) that On Sunday evening after work I got home and watched a video of a woman sucking a man off (more testing seriously), and I kept copying her every movement of whatever body part I was focusing on automatically. I toyed with the idea of using an actual item, but settled with thin air, and so I literally gave head to nothing, and still felt it all which was weird..

Whenever I focused on her face and she smiled or pulled expressions I did the same, and when it came to sucking deep I have never done that expression before or used those muscles in my cheeks (if they are muscles, but they definately were something).

This also carried out to me looking at pictures of people in poses (and thier facial expressions), and I ended up in all of them including on all fours when I was originally on my back. But never got any imitation results from male people.

When she was with me and I used to think or see something, she would come out soon after and comment / make faces, or "feel" as a reaction to it. Now I don't get that at all so that's promising. All I get in this regard is when I look at the mirror and get weak (maybe "weak" because it's not needed to affirm / shape me as much anymore) posititve answers for "Do you like pussy / boobs", and negative disgusted answers for "Do you like cock?", *phew*.

When she was with me things were more enjoyable to "some" degree (not the majority), music, videos, feelings etc. But in the long run this will concede my research of this feminisation forever, and I can't have learnt a more valuable lessen than that, even if it wasn't my fault I got stuck with it like I did.

I just hope she doesn't come back!

Btw I want to try out other hypno files and you know I'd be careful and smart with them as I was to begin with, but you say I should stay away from all hypno files?
EJimbo

Postby EJimbo » December 26th, 2012, 10:01 pm

Hi Lovebuns

I am not going to hold the information back from you to protect you because I know that you could just as easily get it done yourself and there'd be no point lol.

Also the fact that I have written down my experience and cure is solice enough for me to present you with the knowledge, knowing myself that the cure does work and you know it too.

I will however warn you that this is ill advised if you either can't afford the cure, or have a weak will that can be broken too easily (I have a bloody strong one after 11 years of constant shit from women, but that's a seperate and fucking long love issue on my part). Which oddly enough may have been cured because of the hypnosis cure... I look at the girl I'm hopelessly in love with (and don't wanna be) and now may not be, but it's early days yet, did she hypnotise me? I swear at least some girls have that ability or even spells? But I digress...

And even then I was slowly failing and had to abort (even though I had more time left in me). Partly because she was becoming stronger, partly because my testicles felt like they were getting pulled inside my body and hurt (possibly were), partly because I didn't want to become impotent forever if my testicles were damaged beyond repair, and partly because I didn't want to become just a voice inside my own head, unable to move myself, and just have to watch 24/7 while she dresses me up as a woman, has sex with guys, and eventually has a vagina and boobs too.

A message to WWM staff: "I am not sure on your code of conduct when it comes to advertising other hypnosis websites on these forums, but if the following is an issue then please feel free to contact me and I will edit this post to remove the link"

The file I watched was at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE3PyZ--occ&list=WL75481CB537684018

Keep in mind that I watched this once a day for three days, and on the third I dedicated myself during trance to go back to the same parts of the vagina (and then boobs) transforming 3-5 times each until I could literally feel the change to its maximum, and then carried on to the end.

Everyone is different and imagination along with belief is the key, I wish you luck and hope you stay smart in everything you do, this is a dangerous fire you're playing with but it's your choice.
EJimbo

So, which was it?

Postby Plaat » December 26th, 2012, 10:14 pm

I hope this makes you more feminist; Sounds like a wils ride, and good to know such deprogramming files work, but It sounds like you were really well suggestible. but which video was it? I've used quite alot and never had effects that strong, but I don't recognize the language used. What was the producers name? Thanks
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EJimbo » December 26th, 2012, 10:30 pm

Hey Plaat

Yeah it was a pretty wild ride, especially with being forced to think about female things all the time (even when watching tv), and it soaking up the hours and days.

I have just posted the link in the comment before yours, but I understand that this is a big topic with lots to read. So by the time you read and wrote that I must have posted before you refreshed :P

I was really excited and into the idea when I was watching the feminisation hypnosis, so I went through with everything with more susceptibility. Plus I am strong willed, and can pretend to be something I'm not by forcing myself to feel that way (like an actor). So I can further increase the effects.

I may sound more anti-feminist than I actually am, I totally respect women, don't take advantage of them and completely agree with equal rights (And that's even before the hypnosis).
EJimbo

Postby mystic-wolf » December 27th, 2012, 5:30 am

Now this is the most interesting result i've heard in my entire time on this website.
mystic-wolf
Regular
Regular

Re: Which "Fem" file

Postby danny1988 » December 27th, 2012, 7:25 am

Lovebuns69 wrote:May I ask what feminizing file you are using? I have been wanting to feminize myself for some time but need a good file to use.Sounds like the one you're using may be the one I need!
I'm willing oi risk the effects just to experience what you have!
Any help would be greatly appeciated.
You can PM me if you want!
Thank you!!

Lovebuns let me just say this, wanting to be feminine and wanting a female personality are two entierly different things imo.
Please take my advice on this, I have seen a lot and I know a lot about the takeover file.
One anyone wanting a female personality to take them over is stupid, thats from me and from a lovely friend of mine.

Realise that if that happens you will not be living your life, the female personality will be living hers not yours. She is not you she is esentially a seperate person. Anyone who throws life away like this is stupid, life is to be cherished.

Sorry if I sound harsh im a nice person really, actually very nice. No one seems to understand the dangers or how bad a takeover situation is.

Plaat wrote:I hope this makes you more feminist;

Im glad I wasent the only one who got that impression :)

@EJimbo Glad the hypnosis reset worked for you :)
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby izatga88 » December 27th, 2012, 9:58 am

Wow.....I innocently clicked the latest posts button as usual & wound up reading a small book.....

I guess there isn't exactly too much left to comment on at this point, but the little demoness in me won't let me sleep without pointing you towards:

[url]http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/2535/A-New-Recording-of-Unwanted-Bimbo.php[/url]

.....which is an audio hypnosis file that might breathe new life into you now that you're clean. I should warn that it's not suited for ~women~ to use, but it's perfect for a guy in your position to learn something.....educational....about the opposite sex. The induction part of it is almost certain to put you in a peaceful sleep before you even realise you're half-dreaming. 8)
Sharpened myself up a bit for work & school, really trying to put the bimbo stuff on the back-burner for now.

5/10/2015, 2:35 AM ET
izatga88
Regular
Regular

Postby Plaat » December 27th, 2012, 9:58 am

No your not the only one, take a look a Izga's year long oddessy of bimbohood, shes just about level again but there was some frighting things happening to her; I also pointed out a case study to her of someone literally losing their mind but I think this was when she was in her deepest 'phase'. I referenced it in her Journal last spring. Now there's a case for relief.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EJimbo » December 27th, 2012, 11:14 am

mystic-wolf wrote:Now this is the most interesting result i've heard in my entire time on this website.

Thankyou, as you know my initial reason for this whole subject was to learn first hand, but not share the results on any forums (sorry if that seems selfish). But only to get a look-in at the opposite sex and know more. Now that I am through the woods, I'm only too happy to share my experience with everyone as a warning and as educational. Plus the responses from everyone is what makes it better :D

izatga88 wrote:Wow.....I innocently clicked the latest posts button as usual & wound up reading a small book.....

Heh yeah, that's actually a good comparison, because it's also what happens when people click on files and then suddenly get overwhelmed, nice one :P

(Danni) I agree with everything Danni says and do understand how bad the feminine takeover would be myself. It would make you just a voice inside your own head, having to watch your life being lived out helplessly, no matter how much you resist. I think I said this earlier but you would be having sex with guys, putting on girls clothing, throwing out your own, maybe even getting rid of friends and family members because you "she" sees them in a new light or they act / treat you differently because of this change. Then eventually having sex with a guy and sucking him off, plus if that isn't enough I hope you realise you will have boobs and a vagina at the end of all this.

Everytime you look at your beloved friends and family members you would have your wants and needs to talk and react with them the way you usually do. But she will be in control, and decide what you say and how you act, so they would quite possibly (unless they know about the file I guess..) drift away more and more out of your grasp, and as I said would quite possibly be unreachable at some point, they would make excuses to avoid you and then you'll be upset and crying about it because you may not be able to see them anymore.

I also don't mean to sound harsh, but this is factual and the most down to earth and realistic I can be about this, the takeover can happen without that file as with any feminisation file. For instance I started acting differently to my beloved brother and snapped at him randomly a few times, he stood there and looked weirded out and a little hurt :( Of course now I'm back to normal and just talked to him now while writing this (had to change program so it looked like I was doing something else). So all's good.

Thankyou Danni for your well wishes, I am interested to know if any hypnosis has ever effected you in any other topic post you may have posted on the forum? (so this doesn't get out of subject lol).

Plaat wrote:Take a look a Izga's year long oddessy of bimbohood, shes just about level again but there was some frighting things happening to her; I also pointed out a case study to her of someone literally losing their mind but I think this was when she was in her deepest 'phase'.

Plaat I can't seem to find the post you were referring to, can you post a link please? This may of course further educate me you see :P

Also I will be keenly following your progress on the forums wherever you decide to post because I know you started here and am intrigued to know what happens and help you if needs be. (Although if I suspect a female prescence in you taking over and writing here I will not help her).
EJimbo

Postby mystic-wolf » December 27th, 2012, 4:18 pm

Well, i'ts quite tempting to use the hypnosis file you used, since i always would love to learn what i'ts like to be female, to be honest, it would be wonderful to be able to switch genders at will, i'm a guy who just wants to really know what i'ts like to be a guy, i'ts kinda scary what happened to you and what kind of being you created, she seemed kinda nice.

So far i never had much results with hypnosis, only feelings, so far i've used two transformation files that i felt had effect, the stallion file and the cowgirl anthro file, and i've been trying to lucid dream not much results though i do remember a few scenes of control in my dreams.
mystic-wolf
Regular
Regular

Postby Fjm » December 27th, 2012, 5:19 pm

izatga88 wrote:Wow.....I innocently clicked the latest posts button as usual & wound up reading a small book.....

I guess there isn't exactly too much left to comment on at this point, but the little demoness in me won't let me sleep without pointing you towards:

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/2535/A-New-Recording-of-Unwanted-Bimbo.php

.....which is an audio hypnosis file that might breathe new life into you now that you're clean. I should warn that it's not suited for ~women~ to use, but it's perfect for a guy in your position to learn something.....educational....about the opposite sex. The induction part of it is almost certain to put you in a peaceful sleep before you even realise you're half-dreaming. 8)

For those who don’t remember, this curse encodes all the aspects of an airheaded sex crazed blonde bimbo just beneath your identity, causing the various traits to slip out at the worst possible moment.

a very "safe" file indeed
:lol:
Fjm
Regular
Regular

Postby EJimbo » December 27th, 2012, 9:05 pm

I think of the interest as everyone having her in them behind the scenes anyway, the curiosity is her wanting to break free through that interest peaking so much that you play a file.

I can say this to be true at least for me because now that's she's been put back down, I can't feel any interest at all in returning. The interest may grow again one day who knows, but I will be wise to it.

I can feel her behind the scenes still now and know that she wants to come out, but (at least at the moment) she's given up, plus maybe she knows that I got rid of her once and can do so again.

Maybe when we were born, the stereotypical "one" sperm that made it survived, but so did others and we are stuck as more than one person inside us, but the more dominant one took over.

Either that or another theory would be a religeous belief I read, in that we were born with one gender and fullfilled in every way, but someone (always has to be one bugger), had to mess it up and the gods punished us by making us either male or female and looking for our soulmate...

Either could be a load of hash who knows, but I'm not striking either off the options because it would make some sense.
EJimbo

Postby danny1988 » December 28th, 2012, 10:59 am

I know I said a seperate personality is not you, however she is a part of you and you are a part of her. Generally how it happens is all your feminine aspects however noticable they are go into this new female personality. So she is you but she isnt xD

Still I love females, I love everything about them to be honest. I may not seem it if you met me in person but I embrace my feminine side a lot, I dont like thinking of myself as a guy as honestly im not. I see myself as female or not male hehe

This is what honestly really makes me so sad and upset about the takeover scenario. You will just be a voice in your own head, you have no control over your body or what you do. I just get immensly sad for the personality who is not in control.
This new personality will live her life while you just watch for the rest of your life! Seriously if no one sees this as bad they are stupid.

The other thing about the takeover scenario that really troubles me is this, when people listen to files do they ever think about what their friends and family will think. Say you get on with your family really well, this new personality may hate them or even not see them as family... Also think of your partner if you have one, they have gotten to know you then you get takenover and now your partner has lost the person they have come to love and care for...

Also if one personality is not in control and they dont like that, this can cause very bad things to the mind as a whole. As even though they are still a voice they are a part of you and can adversely affect you. Immagine a personality who is so depressed and sad and scared about not being in control and then immagine what that would do to the mind as a whole having that constantly there.

Feminising yourself will essentially bring out the female aspects in you so you are still in control but you will be female so is a far better option and usually safer if you want to know what its like to be female. Granted it doesnt always go how we expect, hypnosis works for everyone differently.

Too anyone seeing what happened here as tempting, think please, not just for you but for the people who love and care for you! Also if you still want to bring out a female personality I specifically commisioned a file to do it where you share control.
The file is called 'Your Other Half'

Also if anyone is wondering why to take my advice, do so for these reasons.
I have a very very close friend who listened to the female takeover file and now their female personality is in control. I care for her too just as much as my other friend if anyone is wondering and she is lovely. Still a very sore subject for me though.
I have been dealing with this for months, I am insanely sensitive and emotional. What my friend did has made me cry a few times. I feel and care a great deal for people, im quite empathic.
I myself have been trying to bring out a female personality in myself to share my mind and body with.

EJimbo wrote:Thankyou Danni for your well wishes, I am interested to know if any hypnosis has ever effected you in any other topic post you may have posted on the forum? (so this doesn't get out of subject lol).

Erm well my hypnotherapist has helped me better control my emotions and handle them better :)
As for files tbh I dont think any have worked on me but I dont know. Im not very succeptable I dont think not to files at least.
As I said I am however attempting to bring out a female personality in myself, not because I want to be takenover and not beacuse I dont see myself as female enough. I just would like to share my body and mind with that part of me xD

Danni x
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby mystic-wolf » December 28th, 2012, 11:38 am

I know what your talking about dan, i've read about the female takeover stuff where you where involved, one thing i know is i wouldn't want to make a second personality, the closest thing to that i would want to make is something i want to accomplish with the personal assistant file, creating an imaginary assistant as it says that can help me.

if i ever want to try what i'ts like to be a woman i'd want a temporary illussion, since thats the closest i can get to for now in these days, any advice on that?.
mystic-wolf
Regular
Regular

Postby EJimbo » December 28th, 2012, 2:10 pm

Btw I've been thinking about what I said and want to elaborate on my theory a little. When I said there may be more than one sperm that fertilising the egg to make us all, it may also be the fact that the other sperm die off and since they are either in the close vacinity of you as a fetus, or are closely tied to each other from being in the testicles for so long (for them), they get stuck in your body until you die.

But of course this is all speculation and may be hogswash, I do agree that your theory as previously stated is a good one too and commendable, maybe both are true and one leads off the other.

danny1988 wrote:

This is what honestly really makes me so sad and upset about the takeover scenario. You will just be a voice in your own head, you have no control over your body or what you do.

Yeah, if I had someone close that this happened to I would physically force them to listen to the cure..

danny1988 wrote:

I have a very very close friend who listened to the female takeover file and now their female personality is in control. I care for her too just as much as my other friend if anyone is wondering and she is lovely. Still a very sore subject for me though.
I have been dealing with this for months, I am insanely sensitive and emotional. What my friend did has made me cry a few times.

Sorry to sound harsh but if you knew what was going on why didn't you stop them? And even now I would be trying me best to get them to change back?
EJimbo

Postby danny1988 » December 28th, 2012, 4:56 pm

EJimbo wrote:Sorry to sound harsh but if you knew what was going on why didn't you stop them? And even now I would be trying me best to get them to change back?

Totally understand, you need to understand this though.
One my friend lives on the other side of the world.
Two my firend the original personality wanted this, you have no idea how much I tried to persuade them not to.
As much as I hate what they did, they did listen to the file and I cant stop them.
I care for the female personality just as much as the original personality so you know its a hard thing to feel, loss and sadness and I care for them both a lot.

Also you need to understand the female personality is in control so as much as my other friend wanted to be taken over she loves life a lot. So I would be essentially trying to convince her to go back to being a voice and who would want that... I know I wouldnt.

If you could think of anything I could have done im all ears...

Danni
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby EJimbo » December 28th, 2012, 11:06 pm

I see, well off the top of my head (and not to raise any false hope or anything). But you could:

Pretend to have a "sissy" late christmas gift for her and that you want to meet her to give it to her. The reason you are late in doing so is because you have been busy with local relatives and have only just found the time to breath. That and the fact that you want to see her in person to spend quality time, and to "see her face light up" as she "gets what she has always wanted".

The previous method would enquire some physical dominence and anquish on her part, you would need to be emotionally strong too, but when she is tied up you can console her as I did and flash memories of how good she was in her "old days" before her change, you had such good times and she had such a good life, so many people miss her and are affected by her whole change that things need to go back to how they were. Slowly bring her round to your way of thinking, and to realise that she is going to benefit from this too and not suffer herself. "It will be like before, as if nothing ever happened".

Encourage her to play slave and master with you / someone that would work, so that she can get to whatever outcome that sounds the most attractive to her (maybe even pretend to be on the menu so to speak). Then while you have complete control over her you can make her listen to the cure.

I know this is a more hands on approach and that I have always been a rough and tough, straight to the point no nonsense type of guy (which is quite funny considering my recent circumstances).

And that also there are her feelings to take into consideration, but this has to be done or you wouldn't feel upset in the first place. The fact that one life was taken over by another is wrong, and it's better that the second one be corrected, than the first one be undone after all those years. I promise you this won't hurt her once it's done, it'll be as if she was never there.

Which would you rather, a friend who is trapped on the inside constantly struggling to no avail (probably calling for your help). Or a friend who has the "takeover" side of them dulled down so that they are still there, but will not be calling from the inside for help without any anguish. I can still feel her now but I don't hear complaints or upset, just understanding and acceptance. Maybe it was how I dealt with the situation what with consoling before I did it, but it worked and you can't argue with that.

I love the fact that I can talk about this problem first hand with knowledge of how it turned out, keep in mind that if this works that he'll probably need time to heal and get back to normal.

Also in relation to the first method, where is she situated? Cause if it's near me I could bust in and do so if you'd like with you of course.
EJimbo

Postby danny1988 » December 29th, 2012, 11:05 am

Thanks for the advice,
As much as it pains me this subject it is also very hard for me.
Ive cried numerous times over this but I still care a lot for both personalities, even though its caused me pain and anguish.

Seriously I cant see how I can help if they dont want my help...
The original personality never fought the female personality they wanted this.
The female personality never forcefully took over either it was a gradual thing as far as I know.
The original personality wanted to live as a female granted fiminising yourself is the better option but well my friend wanted a strong female personality in control.
You can not force someone to listen to hypnosis if they dont want to. The female is in control and even though hypnosis brought her out she is now the main personality of this person and I cant force her or would want to.

Even though this subject upsets me immensly, im not a voilent person. Im not forceful im quite the oposite.
Granted I dont take things laying down but really I cant see what I could do if they both dont want help for something they dont see as a problem.

They live in Australia, ive never met them in person btw. Only talked a lot online and I mean a lot. I live in the UK and I dont have a passport.

Well I would rather they both share control if im honest, I dont want either of them not in control they are both lovely and nice to me. You need to understand even though the female personality was brought out by hypnosis she is just as much real as the original. I know the original personality was born to his body, but they both have just as much right.
I would also prefer if they became one personality again and just merged.

Yeh your making me quite upset now :( honestly there is nothing I could have done! I live too far away, I tried to change their mind, ive even exploded at them a few times with what they were doing.
I couldnt do anything the original personality listened to the file and wanted it. They also got help from hypnotists to accelerate the effects so tell me what could I have done so far away.

I dont blame either of them either for what happened, I blame EMG for creating the file in the first place!

Ok thats my explanation, quite sad now :(

Danni
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby EJimbo » December 30th, 2012, 11:06 am

Hey Danni

Sorry if the subject has upset you, that was never my intention. I only followed through because you seemed to be open for suggestions.

Never mind though, although I would write more, but it's probably best to keep this short and sweet since otherwise it'd keep bringing up memories and drag on unnecessarily going back and forth.

As they say, every cloud has a silver lining and the fact that you still get on with your friend and still have them in your life is what should be the key focus if nothing else.
EJimbo

Postby danny1988 » December 30th, 2012, 1:06 pm

Heya, thanks Ejimbo.
This subject really does upset me a lot, ive spent days crying in my bed not doing anything its affected me so much.
The only reason I posted on this topic was to give my advice as I never want anyone to go through what I have.
I am very emotional a lot more than most people I think, but this whole thing has really messed me up a lot.

I am open to suggestions, however I really dont see what I can do.
I can not force them to do something they both dont want... Even if what they did pains me so much.

I love my friend, I know ive never met them in person but I do love them a great deal. The only reason ive not done anything crazy with this whole thing is that they still consider me a very close friend. I focus on that or try to anyway.

I just dont see why anyone would want to be takenover.

Danni
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby EJimbo » December 30th, 2012, 3:03 pm

They wouldn't be open to either try and do the reset because they are so sure that the original person would want to change back anyway. Maybe every so often to get a balance.

Or to do some file that would balance them equally like the other half or something (bearing in mind that this might make a third personality instead)?
EJimbo

Postby danny1988 » December 31st, 2012, 10:36 am

Well when I was talking to my friend in the beginning he wanted the female personality in control as he wanted to be female.
I would have prefered if he just feminised himself but I just honestly dont like that one personality is not in control and the other is all the time.
I like the sharing option I find that a whole lot nicer and more pleasent so that they can both enjoy life.

Yeh another file would complicate things more I think, the only thing that could really do what your suggesting is a hypnotist, myself I cant hypnotise people.

But as I said they seem to both be happy with what has happened and even though it makes me sad I would never force my friend im just not that person. I still love them as I said and being so far away I cant really convey my emotions to them as much as I like. I guess I just need to talk to them more as honestly I dont understand still.

Danni
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby EJimbo » December 31st, 2012, 8:09 pm

I have to add for the record that even though I stated that I loved a girl who I didn't want to earlier, and that after the hypnotic reset I didn't love her anymore.

I now love her as much as ever so the reset only temporarily affected anything between us, and I'm hopelessly in love again.
EJimbo

Postby danny1988 » December 31st, 2012, 10:55 pm

Yeh love is something that can never truly go at least not for long I believe.
Considering all the pain and heartache that me being in contact with my friend has done to me like weeks not eating anything but like bananas and thats only because I wasent hungry and I lost all drive to do anything and I was a real mess.

I have cried numerous times as I have said and lost it a few times.

But even after all that I still love them its strange as I dont care which personality they are, I just love them both so much. I just think love is one thing hypnosis can not alter or get rid of.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby EJimbo » January 1st, 2013, 8:41 am

This is true.

This obviously means that I wasn't hypnotised into loving her, but does it rule out spells? Very curious because it seems too good to be true (too strong).
EJimbo

Postby danny1988 » January 1st, 2013, 3:42 pm

I dont know what you mean by spells :p
Also I dont know what you mean by too strong, love is love and some people feel it more than others and more with certain people.

Im thinking the hypnotic reset may have cleared your head a bit and now your feelings and emotions are more clear.

My hypnotherapist has been clearing a ton of bad emotions ive built up over the years to help me deal with my emotions and my extreme sensitivty.
He did say I may feel some emotions stronger as there is less random pent up feelings and emotions knocking around. So a similar thing may have happened to you I dont know...

I just know atm im very emotional, sensitive and caring and really ive not felt like this before to such a strong degree.
But I like being like this I love feeling so much emotion, wether it be from music, tv, or just looking up at the night sky.
Ive always been sensitive but now its more clear and I dont know its just nice to be like this even if it is bad sometimes.

Also the last few months have been an enlightening experience for me, my sex may be male but my gender is not I know that. I dont know if im truly female but I just know im not male its hard to describe. I just know im loving, caring, sensitive and emotional I love getting to know people and talking a lot xD I like percieving myself as female or anything other than male it makes me happy. I like wearing female clothes granted they are jeans tshirts and hoodies but im a surfer so it works for me hehe.

Right now all I know is im liking who im becoming and even though its hard to become less of an introvert I do try and basically ive gone screw gender boundaries im doing what I want and what makes me happy :)

I tend to ramble sorry hehe

Danni
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby EJimbo » January 1st, 2013, 9:05 pm

Nah you're a fascinating being and anyone would be lucky to call you friend :D

Danny1988 wrote:my sex may be male but my gender is not I know that.

Heh, this must be kind of cool in a way to know what they other gender feels like physically and what makes them work / tick, to the ultimate way of understanding.
EJimbo

Postby danny1988 » January 1st, 2013, 9:48 pm

EJimbo wrote:Nah you're a fascinating being and anyone would be lucky to call you friend :D

Danny1988 wrote:my sex may be male but my gender is not I know that.

Heh, this must be kind of cool in a way to know what they other gender feels like physically and what makes them work / tick, to the ultimate way of understanding.

Awwww thanks :) thats a lovely thing to say. Ive had a few people say that im in interesting person especially my hypnotherapist hehe, my friend who I mentioned has said im intense but im very caring.
One of my friends at work thinks im a bit weird lol he has said that but hes a guy and I talk about my emotions and feelings to him.
And my boss calls me a genius lol
Again thanks that really made me smile :)

I dont know if I know what females feel like physically, I probably dont being in a male body after all. Granted I do get insanely emotional but some females dont.
I may not be male or even female I may be inbetween or something else ive not a clue lol.
I just feel I relate more to female things and dont like being considered male.

I honestly dont relate to guys all that much I dont think. I can get on with them and most of my friends are male. But they just dont seem to have the same responses to things like I do.
I am just me I guess, I would never say I know what makes people tick whatever their gender as unless they are a close friend I dont honestly know.

Im still finding myself even now but its been quite an emotional and long rollercoaster for me. But I am becoming more who I want to be and my friends have said I seem happier and am able to express myself more than I used to :)

All I know is im a complicated person xD

Danni
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby mystic-wolf » January 2nd, 2013, 1:44 am

If your both genders on the inside wouldn't that make you a hermaphrodite
mystic-wolf
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » January 2nd, 2013, 12:36 pm

mystic-wolf wrote:If your both genders on the inside wouldn't that make you a hermaphrodite

Nope, it just means I dont conform to gender roles. Its nothing to do with the physical body. Its what my mind is and who I am.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby mystic-wolf » January 3rd, 2013, 1:46 am

Hm, ok.
mystic-wolf
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum