An Idea to turn someone into a double gender Rouge the Bat

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

An Idea to turn someone into a double gender Rouge the Bat

Postby amyrose1 » February 27th, 2013, 1:18 pm

I was thinking of an File Idea that would turn the person into Rouge the Bat but physical and a little mental into her

I am no good at making a file or a script.

Here is what I thought about

Sorry if this is not the right place if you would be able to move it to the right place please do so

This would be target to men Striaght or Gay

If I can get this made into a file I might make a 2nd one based on another Sonic Character

(This file will turn you Phsical and some mental into a Double Gender Rouge the Bat.

Yes you will be turn Physicaly into Rouge the Bat with both genders.

This transformation will take place into 4 Steps over the corse of 60 days.

That is about all there is to it. So there is nothing you need to do expect relax and leason to me.

(The Part that puts a person in a trance)

----------------------------------------------------------
THE CURSE

The First Part

Over the corse of 5 days a change will be take place in your mind. Your mind is going to change to that of Rouge the bat.

Yes your mind will become Rought the Bat. You will remember your old life but you will not care about it any more. You will still like all the things you did in your old life

But you will have new likes such as tresure hunting, being a Misstress to your sex slaves, and being more Romatic as well.

The next part is going to change your gender. Over the corse of 10 Days later you will become a full female. Pussy, Overys, ect. Your body will start shaping to a womens body that gos from what ever you weight right now to about 130 lbs. Your breast will become D 54
Should you want them bigger after this you can enlarge them 1 cup size each month till they are the size you want them.

The next part will help restor your man hood but diffirent Right above your new pussy a bump will form Over the corse of 20 Days later you will grow a cock above your pussy. You will keep your pussy. and all your female parts. in fact your female parts will you primary sex orgian but this cock will be used for pleassyer.

You will grow a new set of testicales but these will not be on the outside but on the inside. your body. They will be small and only why people will know you have them is to do a Ultrasound scan.

You will be able to get other women preg using this new cock. In fact you will be purducing sperm like crazy with it. Any women that gets preg from your sperm child will be just like you. Your sperm will have the code in it to make it just like you. Both Genders

The 3rd part. over the corse of 20 Days more days later you will go though another change that s phisical and mental. First you will back will get 2 bumps on them that over 6 days will become your Bat wings. This will be painful. Your ears will move to the top of your head and changed to Rouge's

You will grow fur all over your body. you pussy will be come a lot tighter and you will start to srink till you are 3 ft and 5 ins tall. Your tail will grow.

5 Days After your body has fully changed to Rouge the bat you will search out a person to be your slave and child. The first person who either fucks your pussy or suck your cock you will make your slave and you will have them call your mommy.

You will also gain a new abilty when and if you need to look human you will be able to make your self look human by thinking I need to be human. and for 5 hrs you will be your humans self that you back in step 3. And after the 5hr or till you say I want to be my self. You will turn back to your self the change take 20 mins to revese but it is painful. You will also be able to use your new wings to gulid and you will be able to hold up to 400 lbs and gulid at the same time.

You will come back and leason to this file over and over till the change has fully taken place)
amyrose1

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges