experiences with hypnaudio feminization?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

experiences with hypnaudio feminization?

Postby Paula423 » March 11th, 2013, 1:08 am

Does anyone have any experience with this file/program? http://hypnaudio.net/sessions/3-feminization-by-allisoninlove

I have worked my way up to the 60 minute version and I love it, but I am afraid of how far this file will get me. About two weeks ago I said I would stop listening to it (that was after 6 times up to 45minutes) and now i'm still listening to it... idk

i love it... but i would like to find out whether some other people have had experiences with it.

If not, I really recommend it btw!
Paula423

Postby kslava » March 14th, 2013, 7:16 am

Two concerns I have with Allison-in-Love are:

1) Hidden forced urination that she never mentioned on her original site, and isn't mentioned by anyone who listens to it.

and more importantly,

2) Literal Goddess worship. The script very literally demands that you worship Allison as your Goddess and very literally give your soul to her. To me this isn't even bordering on but completely into black magick.

But everyone makes their own decisions. Caveat audiens (listener beware).

Otherwise, the quality of her methods and recordings are some of the best I've ever heard. Almost too good.

Additional Note: File link above is a zip file which includes an .exe. My security scans show it as good and when opened, it has a very nice player program with a variety of useful options. Nice quality.
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Paula423 » March 27th, 2013, 11:57 pm

hmmm... honestly i've been listening to them for a while now and don't really feel much effects, its more like I can create the effects with the mirror or the thinking , there is a tiny urge to do so but its up to me if I give in to it or not.

anyways i definitely recommend it, the hypnaaudio version itself is probably the best hypnosis file out there to be honest.

I also found an archive of her files, i don't know.. should I share it here? I think allison-in-love stopped existing.
Paula423

Postby dromag67 » March 28th, 2013, 5:34 am

Paula423 wrote:hmmm... honestly i've been listening to them for a while now and don't really feel much effects, its more like I can create the effects with the mirror or the thinking , there is a tiny urge to do so but its up to me if I give in to it or not.

anyways i definitely recommend it, the hypnaaudio version itself is probably the best hypnosis file out there to be honest.

I also found an archive of her files, i don't know.. should I share it here? I think allison-in-love stopped existing.

sure id love to poke through them
dromag67

Postby Paula423 » March 28th, 2013, 6:51 am

http://www.4shared.com/dir/0VQF2TLD/sharing.html#dir=0VQF2TLD

there ya go! simply amazing
Paula423

Postby TVBeth » March 29th, 2013, 7:06 am

I started trying it 2 weeks ago and I'm already doing the 60 minute sessions. Hugely addictive and very effective, I feel even more feminine than I did already and find myself smiling whenever the phrase "You ARE a woman" passes through my head (many times a day).

I love it and don't want to stop listening, even if I could :)

After a VERY thorough and careful listening I found no mention of urination in this session.
TVBeth

Postby Paula423 » March 29th, 2013, 5:55 pm

you should try her other files? you think this one is amazing... your in for a huge surprise. I recommend starting test induction or good girl 1 or goddess worship
Paula423

Postby kslava » April 8th, 2013, 9:01 pm

Goddess Worship has urination and spiritual domination which may cross the acceptable level for some people.

However, the file linked above is a great little program good for feminization and just a good solid domination by her. Beautiful music and binaural options as well. I was pleasantly surprised.
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Fionna » May 18th, 2013, 5:28 pm

I am a genderqueer girl & I have all the allison in love files that are here for free on this site.

I see there are many different files at the 4shared link & I do not know which file or files to download. I dont even know which file was linked - I just see them all in one big folder- :oops:

I donot want worship or urination. I am very easily effected by hyponosis so I want to make sure I do not get any unwanted changes.

If anyone here can tell me what file or files to download , I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks & Much Love to All girls here - Best Wishes & Happiness To U All !!! :)
Fionna

Postby TVBeth » May 20th, 2013, 9:35 am

Fionna, the original link gets you a download program which plays itself and has animation and text if you prefer them. It is voiced by Allison and is only about feminization (it also implants a trigger to make future sessions easier).

I highly recommend it!!
TVBeth

Postby Fionna » May 21st, 2013, 3:50 pm

THank you so much Beth. I will def do that right away. :D

My names Noel but I switched to a different & only one email account now so I had to pick a name & used Fionna. I think it's a cute & cool name .
Fionna

Re: experiences with hypnaudio feminization?

Postby Liann » May 24th, 2013, 2:54 pm

Paula423 wrote:Does anyone have any experience with this file/program? http://hypnaudio.net/sessions/3-feminization-by-allisoninlove

... i love it... but i would like to find out whether some other people have had experiences with it.

If not, I really recommend it btw!

Allison is a skilled and knowledgeable hypnotist. Her programs work effectively if one is inclined. REMEMBER: All hypnosis is self-hypnosis. The hypnotist suggests, then you either do, or you don't do. Truly gifted hypnotists can bypass objections and cause results that you would rather not have, but those are very rare.

The flaw in the feminization program is the removal of maleness technique. Because it takes time to work it requires repeated listening over time. However the statements removing maleness become an obstacle at some point because the subject naturally objects "Wait, I already did that, it's over and done, why do I have to do it again?"

That objection is enough to block further progress with the file.

Creating files for repeated listening requires a special skill. One must be aware that some listeners are at their first time, some at the 10th time and some at the 30th mark. Very careful choice of wording is required.

Often files are part of a progressive program. One advances to other files and does not encounter jarring suggestions to begun what one has already finished. If one mixes up their file listening you could get past minor flaws without it shaking you out of trance.

The files at eSuccubus.com also are effective.

Most hypnotists are dominant personalities. Subjects are by definition submissive (at least for the session). So some play "domination" games and fantasies in their files. Worship Mistress type stuff. It often as not is something the subject wants to do.

As far as "Goddess worship" comments made by somebody. "Black magic" is a superstition too. Belief in superstitions are real and can cause behavior-changing handicaps as damaging as if the beliefs were factual.

Science does not tell you what to believe. It is a toolbox to use to determine the real from the false which you yourself use to discover what is true. If the scientific method of ruthless experimentation, letting the chips fall where they may, ever discovers goddesses or black magic, then believe it, but until then skepticism is called for.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum