trigger files dont seem to be working..

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

trigger files dont seem to be working..

Postby NeKofLiP » December 5th, 2005, 6:38 pm

im rrly sorry if im getting annoying by continuously making threads but....

i seem to have no problem going into trance now , but ive been listening to furry transformation and trig hornyschoolgirl for like 2 months or so now with no results..

i actually listened to some file along time ago ( i forgot its name ) only a couple without ever even being properly in trance , and im somewhat feelings its effects now ( not a trigger file ).

i intend to start listening to cursestrokesissy , since i vaugely recall the first file i listened to as one of the trainslaves , ( reading the description reminded me ) i have almost since i can remember obsessed with knowing what being female is like , so im resonably sure that my mind wont be somehow 'ignoring/rejection suggestions'

but what i truly want to know is why/how the triggers havent worked for me so far; i havent 'given up faith' but sooner or later i will probrably devote all my attention to cursestrokesissy '- '

excuse my long post
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » December 6th, 2005, 12:05 am

It's impossible to say without knowing you why this or that file won't work. One reason could be, that you are a very analytical type of person. That basically means that your consciousness is always present, always analyses everything and immediately rejects things that it feels are not possible - for instance furry transformations or other kinds of halucinations.

I myself am this kind of person, and I also have trouble getting the more fantastic of the files here to work :cry:

But this type of personality makes for a great hypnotist! :P

Another reason could be, that you want a certain file to work so bad, that when trying to enter trance to have that particular file work on you, you are so highly strung, that you don't go deep enough - your own anticipation thus sabotaging your own highest wishes. Irony at work.

This might be the case with you, since you report that other files, which maybe meant less to you have actually worked. In that case you could try to either loop the recordings and listen to them for a whole night while first going to trance and later in your sleep. Or you could construct a session that has induction + deepener + another file or files and then at the end the file which is important to you. Theory being that at that point you will be as relaxed and as deep as possible, and the file will have a better chance for reaching you and having its effect.

Good luck!
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby NeKofLiP » December 6th, 2005, 2:15 pm

whoa , i listened to cursestrokesissy once last night , and for some reason i felt like masturbating , and when i cummed for some reason i ate some , and loved it. Talk about FAST effects , i always have been biseuxual , but i never really liked the taste of cum...now im partially addicted/obsessed with the taste of it , and want more!
A success!
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

Postby NeKofLiP » December 7th, 2005, 2:40 pm

oh yes , thanks for all your help cardigan , but i have another question.......
when im asleep , do i loop only the suggestions , or the whole file itself?
i dont know any sound editing programs that can simply just get rid of the induction......
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » December 7th, 2005, 3:12 pm

Hmm Neko~ u ask a question then u answer it all at the same time.... Tell me who has been triggering you my sweet ??
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby NeKofLiP » December 7th, 2005, 3:15 pm

ive been trying myself...i close my eyes , and imagine what i want to be , and say it. with furry transformation , i could almost imagine fur on the back of my hand...ALMOST.
i dont understand what you mean by im answering my own questions. what i sort of meant was , which one do i do? or is it something else?
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » December 7th, 2005, 3:24 pm

Triggers only work if you listen to the trigger file for the file which u wish to work on you. (And your mind.) And then only .....only... if u truly truly know u have listened to the training file so much u want to believe it , you want to have it happen , u want and need to become that thing so much that u need another to trigger you. But you need another to trigger you and you need to trust them......and you need to believe that what you have listened to has taken root deep inside you...... oh~ and of course you got to truly want this. Do u truly want to be a furry......?? If u do keep listening. :twisted:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby NeKofLiP » December 7th, 2005, 3:28 pm

yes , i suppose........but now i dont seem so certain :(
thanks for your help , but i still need to know if im supposed to listen to the induction as well as the suggestions while asleep , as someone i forgot suggested
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » December 7th, 2005, 3:32 pm

Asleep .. Awake.. listen when u are at your most relaxed and your most comfortable. Free of distractions and daily thoughts with time to spare for just listening and absorbing the things you know you want to hear..... does this make sense to you??
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby NeKofLiP » December 7th, 2005, 3:34 pm

yes...i think of myself as usually carefree , but i can become rather paranoid and become insomniac because of it..but its rare , and ill simply guess i only have to listen to the suggestions , asleep that is.
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » December 7th, 2005, 3:37 pm

You have answered your own questions as i thought you might.. Good luck and have fun! :wink:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby NeKofLiP » December 11th, 2005, 3:15 pm

whoa , after saying the trigger to myself with my eyes closed twice in a row yesterday , i could almost...almost feel breasts on me. another success!
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » December 11th, 2005, 3:48 pm

See.. U got to want something enough to make it happen for u.. Miow.. :twisted:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files