CCP curse

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

CCP curse

Postby bige12 » April 7th, 2013, 4:27 pm

I have been listening to the CCPP Curse and I was just wondering how long dose it take the file to work, I think when I listen to I kind of feel like the file is working.
bige12

Postby PowerHoden » April 7th, 2013, 7:17 pm

Depending on how suggestible you are already it can take a few listen. Or it can take more.

But if you feel it working during the file it is already an good sign.

More importantly though you should keep us updated on your progress.
PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Postby WatDo » April 7th, 2013, 7:38 pm

I think it works mostly during the file, because I can feel it too. When I masturbate shortly after, the load is bigger than normal. And it sort of stays that way even if I do it again later.

My guess is, your body gets used to what the file is telling it to do, so it eventually continues the circle as long as you listen to the file daily, or more than once. As for the leaking, your mileage may vary.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Endo » April 7th, 2013, 8:18 pm

I've worked with this file in the past, but it didn't seem to be working, so I got disappointed and gave up on it. However, while I was browsing some nipple sensitivity files, some users reported that the files seemed more effective when they played with their nipples on a semi-regular basis seemed to notice the changes of their files becoming noticeable more quickly than when they didn't play with their nipples.

SO, with a little pseudo-scientific speculation on my part, believing that interacting with you body in the way that you would once the file is in full effect, I tried masturbating more often, like multiple times a day, hoping that my body would get used to producing constantly. I gave up eventually, but maybe I'll revisit the file later. This may or may not be the answer for you, but there's not a lot of feedback on this file that would allow me to make any sort of guesses like that "scientifically".
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby bige12 » April 8th, 2013, 5:46 am

Last night I start to listen to file while I was sleeping so I put it in a loop.
bige12

Postby bige12 » April 11th, 2013, 5:30 pm

One night I was listening to this file looped and when I got up the next morning I had morning wood.
bige12

Postby sleepyjosh » April 11th, 2013, 7:08 pm

bige12 wrote:One night I was listening to this file looped and when I got up the next morning I had morning wood.

And this is remarkable because...?
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis