problem with the start of files or the introduction

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

problem with the start of files or the introduction

Postby axedarkdemon14 » December 14th, 2005, 7:52 pm

Ok.

I downloaded: CurseBreastGrowthMale a few days ago.

the thing is that, after a few days the introduction of the file started to change into a very high range, or high pitched noise mixed in with what sound like a metal sound. I though it was my headphones and so i went and brought a new pair today. The thing is that, when i put in the new pair the file still sounded the same as before (computer, metal sound)

I have found this problem has also spread to my other files which i have downloaded. I tryed downloading them again but nothing changed,

I know there is nothing wrong with my media player (winamp) because it plays music just fine.

I just do not know if it is something wrong with the files or if something has gone wrong in my computer, like spyware or a virus.

Update: I just downloaded some more files and it seems to every files that gets played is effected by this metal noise.

I just changed media players and still nothing.

Thank you, if someone reply's.
axedarkdemon14
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » December 14th, 2005, 11:48 pm

Have you tried playing the files on another computer? If they are fine there, it must be something to do with your sound card, I would guess. I think that it could be a driver problem. Try getting the newest drivers for the soundcard via the website of the company that makes it, and then upgrade the drivers. If this doesn't work, you might want to reinstall the entire computer. I know it's tiresome, but you'd be surprised how often this helps.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby axedarkdemon14 » December 15th, 2005, 5:25 am

cardigan wrote:Have you tried playing the files on another computer? If they are fine there, it must be something to do with your sound card, I would guess. I think that it could be a driver problem. Try getting the newest drivers for the soundcard via the website of the company that makes it, and then upgrade the drivers. If this doesn't work, you might want to reinstall the entire computer. I know it's tiresome, but you'd be surprised how often this helps.

Ok then, i will have to find out what website my driver come from.

I do not have any other computers to test on.

Anyway, thank you.
axedarkdemon14
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files