File request for Women (biological women that is)

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

File request for Women (biological women that is)

Postby Mutazoa » May 26th, 2013, 7:30 pm

So another thread has raised the issue about there not being many files for women...those born women any way. So here's your chance ladies. What kind of files would you like to see? Give us your input and We'll do our best to provide....
Sex is like Tennis: It should leave you sore, sweaty and breathless, and is almost always better enjoyed with more than one person.

-Me
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Postby swmnkdinthervr » June 3rd, 2013, 11:38 am

My sub/wife asked me to pass along her wish to be able to lose all inhibition and become a nympho/slut on command.

I have had some success making her so horny that she needs sex immediately with me or whoever I command but she wants to be able to let go completely on command with me as her only moral compass.
swmnkdinthervr
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » June 10th, 2013, 8:19 pm

swmnkdinthervr wrote:My sub/wife asked me to pass along her wish to be able to lose all inhibition and become a nympho/slut on command.

I have had some success making her so horny that she needs sex immediately with me or whoever I command but she wants to be able to let go completely on command with me as her only moral compass.

My clitoris finish growing into a penis :o ,
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby JayBird73 » October 6th, 2013, 1:56 am

I personally think it would be nice to have a female to male, or vagina to male genitalia file. Because there is masculinization for guys, and feminization for guys, but not much in the way of either for girls, unless it's for slavery.
JayBird73

Postby Endo » October 6th, 2013, 3:52 pm

Most feminization files dedicated to genitalia are meant to shrink the user's penis. I did make a file (ask me if you want the script) to grow a woman's clitoris into a pseudo-phallus. BUT, most clitorises don't get very large with any method (ie: pumping, testosterone injections).

ALSO: Most feminization files don't really do anything to create a vagina. Should masculinization files do anything to remove a natural vagina, or make it more shallow or tighter, meaning less usable? Or seal it up completely, save for the urethra?
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Honeycatattackattack » October 9th, 2013, 1:36 am

I would like a file that makes me constantly work my kiegels so I can work a cock to climax faster.
Honeycatattackattack

Postby Mollycuddle » October 15th, 2013, 8:00 pm

My GF would like one to make her eggs more receptive to sperm, and help her get pregnant like right now.
Mollycuddle
Regular
Regular

Postby MrsLauraLinn3 » October 30th, 2013, 11:34 am

ABSOLUTELY LOVE the kegal one!!!
support the arts..kiss a musician ;-p

ALWAYS TRYING TO CONNECT EVERY ACTION TO THAT DEVINELY DELICIOUS FEELING IN THE PIT OF MY STOMACH THAT BEGINS WHEN I HEAR THE WORDS 'YOUNG LADY'
MrsLauraLinn3

Postby MrsLauraLinn3 » October 30th, 2013, 11:36 am

This one can be male/female...really doesnt have anything to do with 'kink' but I would adore a curse....'clean freak/horny' file!! :D :D :D

ALWAYS TRYING TO CONNECT EVERY ACTION TO THAT DEVINELY DELICIOUS FEELING IN THE PIT OF MY STOMACH THAT BEGINS WHEN I HEAR THE WORDS 'YOUNG LADY'
MrsLauraLinn3

Postby MrsLauraLinn3 » October 31st, 2013, 7:34 am

Regarding the Kegal file...maybe it could be referenced to a past sexual experience and/or a future/fantasy?? This particular file would benefit the ladies but if you think about it...in the end would benefit the men as well :P :P maybe a curse file???

MrsLauraLinn3

Postby Dofleini » November 10th, 2013, 9:36 pm

Some ideas from my perverted head:

A file that reinforces healthy eating, fitness (going to gym EVERYDAY), obedience/servitude, and an extreme obsession with cocksucking. Something like EMG's Muscle Bound Cocksucker but for women. The listener would want to suck cock and suck it well, pushing them to become the best little cocksuckers they could possibly be ;) The pursuit of fitness would be in part motivated by a want to please men, increasing the listener's chances of getting cocks into their mouth.

A file that encourages vaginal orgasm, since this is something so many of us (~70%) don't do naturally. Files like this exist for anal... but I haven't seen any vaginal-specific ones.

A file that encourages women to become exotic dancers, focusing on pushing listeners from the realm of fantasy to reality. The listener would pick up exhibitionist tendencies, good fitness habits, a love for acting real slutty for money, and they would find that rubbing themselves over strange and unattractive men would only make them hornier and love their jobs even more.

A file that makes the listener obsessed with slutty tattoos like tramp stamps or ass tattoos. The listener finds them extremely sexy on other people and encourages them to get one for themselves.

Some of the above are a bit dangerous :P But whatever, for me it adds to the fun. Hope to see my feminine input be adopted into something real!
Dofleini

Postby MrsLauraLinn3 » November 10th, 2013, 10:11 pm

I'm ALL FOR the fitness obsession as well as the cocksucking. :p :p..I would ADORE a file that also included an obsession for clean house/neat freak....something that would make me NEED TO CLEAN IN ADDITION TO MAKING ME HORNY....CONSTANTLY!!!! It would also help if it would make me...LOVE TO COOK....as well as somehow erase my appetite....ALSO TIE IT ALL TOGETHER WITH MY SPANKING FETISH..... :oops: ALL IN A NICE LITTLE CURSE,....,SO.,WHAT DO YOU THINK.....DO YOU THINK EMG WOULD BE UP FOR A CHALLENGE LIKE THIS...OR WOULD IT BE TOO MUCH FOR HIM??? I SAY IT IS A RATHER LARGE REQUEST :P :P :P BUT IN THE END....IT WOULD END UP HELPING OUT YOU MEN.....RIGHT??!!?? I guess if you put in the same file while we are cleaning our houses....[making us all horny..getting ready to suck our husbands cocks...maybe you can use the housecleaning as a trigger for us to do our kegals...;-) ]

As for the rubbing up against the tattooed guys and all of that..well, there are plenty of files for the bimbo/slut types if you search

The vaginal orgasm...that is BRILLIANT....EMG does have a file that is named SENSITIVE PUSSY and he does A DAMN FINE JOB in that file!!! I listened to it approx 4 times....and it has worked WONDERS...I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT - 5 STAR!!!

MrsLauraLinn3

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges