Male Doll

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Male Doll

Postby Leashdog » June 17th, 2013, 12:27 pm

There are a lot of files for men and women to become girly sex dolls. I'm a gay male who doesn't want to be feminized but I do love the idea of becoming a doll. Feeling like an object that someone will use for sex. A person could move me and pose me in any way, touch me, fondle me, and I'm just a thing so I would just let it happen. Every touch would feel amazing so I would moan appropriately. Am I the only one who likes this idea?
Leashdog
Regular
Regular

Postby ParanoidLord » June 17th, 2013, 3:25 pm

I figure someone would be interested in making this sort of file if enough interest appears. Incidentally, your thread gave me the idea for a semi-related "Action Figure" hypnosis file that incorporates the immobility and posing, but adds to it conditioning to make the listener think they're GI Joe or Optimus Prime or something while their owner is playing with them.
(Don't) avoid the noid.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Leashdog » June 17th, 2013, 8:17 pm

That's a very cool idea. There is an ongoing story I've been reading called Bed & Breakfast where these two newly married guys are on their honeymoon and brainwashed by the owner of the B&B to believe they are his toys. He dresses them up and programs them to believe they are what they are dressed as. There is another couple there who were brainwashed to think they are cowboys. The main characters are put in army fatigues and made to think they are soldiers. So it is like your action figure idea just without the trademarked character names. I kind of like that idea too. I'd love to be someone's toy.
Leashdog
Regular
Regular

Postby Leashdog » June 18th, 2013, 2:06 am

Here's a link to the story: http://eroticgayhypnosis.com/ncmc/authors/boyz4sale.html
Leashdog
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges