Potty Training

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Potty Training

Postby HiddenBaby » June 26th, 2013, 11:55 am

Does anyone think the idea of a potty training file would be cool? Giving you the tiniest bit of control and not being able to make it to the bathroom for a month maybe? Before your bladder got stronger. Then you will continue to have accidents throughout potty training. It will take twice as long the second time around. Afterwards you will alway have the bladder and bowels of a recently potty trained toddler. Having very frequent accidents.

Anyone like this idea?
HiddenBaby

Re: Potty Training

Postby Tangy » June 26th, 2013, 2:56 pm

HiddenBaby wrote:Does anyone think the idea of a potty training file would be cool? Giving you the tiniest bit of control and not being able to make it to the bathroom for a month maybe? Before your bladder got stronger. Then you will continue to have accidents throughout potty training. It will take twice as long the second time around. Afterwards you will alway have the bladder and bowels of a recently potty trained toddler. Having very frequent accidents.

Anyone like this idea?

Yea :roll: So make it :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby HiddenBaby » June 27th, 2013, 8:59 pm

Its possible I could write a script. But I haven't had any success being hypnotized. So there's no way I'd record it.
HiddenBaby

Postby pp_max » August 9th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Go for it! I can't wait to see it! :)
pp_max

Return to Diapers and Incontinence