BIMBO Blessing

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

BIMBO Blessing

Postby umami » July 2nd, 2013, 4:18 am

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Well, as you can guess I've listened to this bimbo thing from Gracie. Now, I Listened to it yesterday before sleep, and it is now early morning (kind of, I just woke up). What is strange:

I can not remember A SINGLE THING from the file. I never had this ever. But/AND I woke up and thought of a smiling kinda Barbie girl with blonde hair (bound tightly back as a ponytail), very white shiny teeth a little lipgloss and a pink training suit, the fluffy one from Juicy Couture. I see her... now and from the moment I woke up.

What does this mean? I am like 22 years old, if this is of importance. I listend to hypnosis before, but this was my first file from this site and first text to speech. I am a little concerned. Usually I remember... 8O
Anyways, hope this is the right forum.
umami

thoughts...

Postby Plaat » July 2nd, 2013, 10:07 pm

Ity means its working; I remember files; even strong ones like this one; rather well and it takes many listens to truly effect me. If you want to turn into that image, keep listening, if not don't and any effect will wear off, but the ideas mentioned will likely always be there; but reinforcement (aLOT of it) is needed for the suggestion of the file to manifest in your life. Now; I'm not sure what this file does to men like us; I assume one needs to feminize oneself by listening to the rest of Grace's files. Then the female you gets the bimbo treatment; I'm not sure if one can just skip to bimbo. Maybe you can go gangbusters on this and go nuts re-listening and we're all see.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby umami » July 4th, 2013, 2:41 am

Yeah, I don't know if you need to hear the others first...

If someone would turn into the image mentioned in the file - Is it then like a certain behavior would be triggered by an event and the listener would act like e.g. a girl, knows it, but can't suppress the urge to?

Or is it like more completely unconsciously and you don't realize your changed behavior until a certain point and then it is already too late?

Well, I think the "file" likes to be listened repeatedly, gets stronger this way and induces repetitive listening. I listened until now four times to it, but decided to stop, as this might be too heavy for me. I deleted the file, lets see if it stays that way... I remember like not more than two weeks ago I thought who is that stupid and listens to things like that?? :D
umami

Postby kslava » July 16th, 2013, 12:34 am

Too bad you deleted the file. I'd get it back if I were you. One thing over many years I've found is that I always regret deleting files that work well on me. If it works well, that means a part of you really likes it. You can set the file aside and wait, but I've deleted a few files that were even bought and regretted it later.
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sissydollydk » August 14th, 2013, 4:48 pm

I have listened to all GoddessGracie's files *giggles* & I'm living 24/7 today as a slutty limped bimbo enjoying men's hot Company. *giggles* I thank the Divine Goddess for my new & inproved lifestyle & being a submissive slutty bimbo is what I dreamed of & got. *giggles softly* I will never get my old life back & some of my female friends say that I'm now what I should have been years ago. *giggles*
I'm a sissy to be brainwashed, bimbofied & made submissive :) Today I live my life 24/7 as a slutty bimbo & still looking for files that can go even deeper changing my life to a better & more fun life.
sissydollydk

Postby umami » September 2nd, 2013, 6:33 am

Hmm... I am in an inner conflict about the mentioned file. Like I posted some time ago, the file was working pretty well and had some strong effects on me. At that time it was more a course for me.

I asked Goddess Gracie about her opinion and she told me that my subconcious only accepts her ideas if I want to accept them. She also told me the effects would wear off when I would stopp listening for a while. I did stop, I was travelling for over a month and did not listen to the file since my last post. But during my travels I had some flashbacks, I was thinking of Bimbos, of cocks and what I would do to and with them and all sorts of things. I tried to ignore the urge to listen again (I could in no way, as I did not have a PC with me abroad), but the urge became stronger and I had more and more positive view towards becoming a Bimbo. I was looking forward to listen again so much and I imagined how great it would feel and how exciting all this is.

When I was finally back home finally I listened to BB again. It felt so good, I was looking forward to it for a month and was so happy and feeling secure and, yes just very good when I heard her voice again. I snapped very quickly. This time I woke up about three times for like for two minutes when listening to this file but went down fast and deep again. When I woke up I felt so weak, I could not move, my legs hurt a little, I was very hot, had a dry mouth. I could not fight going deep again. That was totally out of my control.
The problem is: After listening it did not feel as good as I expected in anticipation (psychological) and it is more a curse for me again which I need to get rid of, because it can hurt (not in a physiological way at all more my mind), harm, scare and effect me.

I hope my post does not sound too negaive. I had very good feelings for a short time. If anybody got some advice, was in my situations or can put his/herself in my situation I would be happy to hear from you or about you experiences.
umami

repeat;

Postby Plaat » September 4th, 2013, 10:57 pm

I can't relate much like to any of Goddess Gracies 'girls'. The files feel great while I'm listening to them but have little overall effect; ecpt me liking this community and Gracie's work. And a now deep fetish in becoming a bimbo myself(in fantasy though) Her answer is important though; they work if you want them too. I'm too comfortable being smart and male so most suggestions roll off me, you too could focus on the stuff you don't want to effect you and exercise your self control. its like any muscle. Just the reverse of the files working out bimbo-ness Specking of weak muscles; weakness after not moving for an hour of lying still is normal. Only a Bimbo wouldn't know that! ...aaahhhh, :lol:
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kslava » September 6th, 2013, 6:09 pm

Only a bimbo would be so dumb as to think this file doesn't have a permanent effect on you that grows and grows over time. Hehehe, silly bimbo. ;) If you don't think it's working on you, then you're obviously an airheaded bimbo and just don't realize it yet. And if you realize it's working on you, then you're an airheaded bimbo. Isn't that right, princess? ;)
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kslava » September 7th, 2013, 7:46 am

Wow, you know I have to say this. DO NOT underestimate the power of this file...

I think I'd only ever listened to this once before, and maybe not even entirely. Last night I purposefully listened to the entire thing. And it sure had me giggling and brain dead by the end.

This really truly is NOT for people who are just interested in being triggered as a bimbo. This is the REAL DEAL.

Last night, after listening in full, I managed to prevent a second listening (I had foolishly set the computer up to play the main track multiple times after the induction). I masturbated to get the energy/thoughts/magick out of my system. It largely worked, and I went to bed confident and satisfied with myself.

But the next day is here, and every once in a while, I'll zone out and hear things from the file in my head. And I'll also have genuine regular thoughts of my own that make me second guess whether I actually had those thoughts, or if those are the thoughts of a bimbo invading in... Is it a coincidence that a friend of mine last night posted something on the anti-depressant qualities of semen and then I shared it all over?

Wow... What have I gotten myself into...?
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

spot on

Postby Plaat » September 7th, 2013, 10:29 pm

Gotta say; You may have a point! I didn't say it didn't effect me; in fact in the same way you describe; now this was years ago when the file was first posted but I gave it multiple listening and for a few days if my mind was idle my thoughts would turn to the file itself and the messages contained. I was spooked and took a break from hypnosis the week after; all went normal. but I always listen to BB every now and then (I'm taking once every 2 months or something) I chock it up to it being a great file worth revisting along with many others I cycle through. That aside; your last shorter post gets me going; maybe I'll listen again soon :oops:

here's to a keeper! giggles...
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Re: repeat;

Postby secretsissy » September 17th, 2013, 11:19 am

Plaat wrote:I can't relate much like to any of Goddess Gracies 'girls'. The files feel great while I'm listening to them but have little overall effect; ecpt me liking this community and Gracie's work. And a now deep fetish in becoming a bimbo myself(in fantasy though) Her answer is important though; they work if you want them too. I'm too comfortable being smart and male so most suggestions roll off me, you too could focus on the stuff you don't want to effect you and exercise your self control. its like any muscle. Just the reverse of the files working out bimbo-ness Specking of weak muscles; weakness after not moving for an hour of lying still is normal. Only a Bimbo wouldn't know that! ...aaahhhh, :lol:

I can relate to this message quite a lot. The idea of being a full time slutty bimbo is not something I want... I guess I'm too rational to think that shoes, makeup, clothes, trips to the salon etc. cost money!

I kind of like the idea of leading a dual life... you can present yourself as male during the day, but at night the party bimbo girl comes out to play... once you're out of your sissy, slutty finery, you revert back to the normal Joe you are... until the next time...
secretsissy

im curious

Postby newbiesub » January 23rd, 2014, 11:20 pm

I'm thinking about trying it
newbiesub

Postby kslava » January 24th, 2014, 6:39 pm

I did another full listen of this today... wow.

Here's a good music video that you girls should all dance to. Also, you might find it fits surprisingly well with the Bimbo Blessing... ;-) So many wonderful things hidden into this that almost sound exactly like it was specifically made for the bimbo blessing.

Ke$ha - Blow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFWX0hWCbng

"Drink the Kool-aid
follow my lead,
Now you're one of us,
you're comin' with me." ;-)

I'm a good girl
I love hugs and tickles
Whenever I dance like a slut
My chest loves to jiggle
Whenever I think of cock
I get dressed up in my pinkest frock
I love being silly
And dancing around in my fluffiest frillies
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

it works

Postby suzybimbo » January 27th, 2014, 2:03 pm

i now can not look at a cock without desperately wanting to suck it,,it automatic now,it just becomes my world,,just love goddess gracies files...i,m now a total slut,and get hot when i talk to men...its changed me,,was bi, but now i,m a sissy bimbo...a total slut,,,i cant help it anymore,i need men to use me,,so happy when i,m being used,and taken control of,now i would love to live as a wife,,,,if a hunky guy asked me yo marry him, i could not say no,,,,yes hypno works, cant beleive the way i act in bed with men, cant believe it and love it....my dream is to become a full time whore,so i can have sex day and night..
suzybimbo
Regular
Regular

i love you so mive m Goddess

Postby hypnoslut69 » November 13th, 2014, 6:11 pm

youre my leader my only desire. Im a shemale..Im so lustful and i love you more than life.

GoddessGracie wrote:Great feedback hun :)

I replied to your email yesterday! Hope it puts your little mind at ease.

Love from Goddess Gracie xx
hypnoslut69

goddess tells my mind exactly what to think.

Postby hypnoslut69 » November 13th, 2014, 6:13 pm

i worship you
hypnoslut69

my leader my Gracie

Postby mesohornylongtime » January 4th, 2015, 8:59 pm

I love my empty mind. Your words are my whole lust love and need my perfect Goddess. I know I will always be your whore. No one can stay male after feeling you make his vagina ache and break the man..... mmmmmmm I love you master.
mesohornylongtime

Return to Feminizations Forum