Bodybuilder Supreme by Rigsby

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Bodybuilder Supreme by Rigsby

Postby WatDo » July 29th, 2013, 11:45 pm

Thanks to HornyDude for compiling the script, and of course, thanks to Rigsby for going over it with a fine comb and voicing it to make it even better. If you haven't tried it, now's your chance. I think anyone wanting to build muscle would benefit since a hugely muscled dude can still do tons of sports anyway, right?

[url]http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/6874/Bodybuilder-Supreme.php[/url]

If you can't get the file for one reason or another, you can use the dropbox link below. But by downloading it from this website you can vote on it to let other people and Rigsby know how awesome you think it.

[url]https://www.dropbox.com/s/uhh4envkxlrj8y7/Bodybuilder%20Supreme%20%28MP3%29.mp3[/url]
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JD7790 » July 30th, 2013, 1:10 am

Downloaded and I'm trying this tonight! Can't wait!
JD7790
Regular
Regular

Postby JD7790 » July 30th, 2013, 2:46 am

Wow dude, that file contains everything I am looking for in a file.

I came out of the gym and listened to the file and I already can't wait until my next training.

The file is long though, I really need to work on my deep trances because I snapped about 3/4 through (can't tell exactly, I lost track of time while listening).
JD7790
Regular
Regular

Postby HornyDude » July 30th, 2013, 8:14 am

In earlier private emails with WatDo, I repeatedly told him that I did NOT want the scripts I shared with him to be released.

Whatever you are publishing and attributing to me is being done WITHOUT my permission.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WatDo » July 30th, 2013, 9:22 am

HornyDude wrote:In earlier private emails with WatDo, I repeatedly told him that I did NOT want the scripts I shared with him to be released.

Whatever you are publishing and attributing to me is being done WITHOUT my permission.

All I recall was you saying that you compiled the script from different sources and tweaked it; and that's why you didn't want to share it. Which sounded like you were worried about "legal" issues when there weren't any to worry about. Though I suppose you could PM Rigsby and tell him to take it down, which does seem like a waste considering there aren't many current bodybuilder files.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HornyDude » July 30th, 2013, 10:46 am

To: WatDo
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:59 pm
Subject: Re: Bodybuilding Machine

Too much of the content is lifted from other files for me to post it as my own. I listened to the MusclePig files for a long time - they were the best "serious" files on WMM for a long time and I developed a solid reaction to the triggers in them. Bodybuilding Machine became Ironboy became MusclePig and MusclePig seems to be the best for me. Some things will stick out and bother you - use that as a signal that you should change them.
To: WatDo
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:39 am
Subject: Re: Bodybuilding Machine

There is really very little in the files I sent you that is original with me. First of all, most of Bodybuilding Machine is still there and really forms the backbone for all the bodybuilding stuff - sexual and vanilla. The Confusion Induction is an EMG file and it is in the induction nearly verbatim (I'll send you the CI script). From the DragonCorps site, I used sections from BlissfulBrainlessFlexingIronboy (I'll send that script to you) in the Induction and WakeUp as well as repeating phrases throughout the Payloads. The Muscle Pig phrases are all from MN_Friendly Guy's Muscle Pig series. I have been trying to build files that work well for me and I use whatever I can find that resonates with me. I put something together and listen to it - take out the stuff that pulls me out of trance or tweak it to remove the offending bits.

I was very clear that I did not want to publish the scripts that I sent you because they were composed almost entirely of the works by other people. I have been using them for my own private experiments. You originally asked for them for the same reason and I was happy to provide them for your use.

I sent you the original scripts, so you know exactly how little of the scrpts are my own work. I hope that you bothered to get permission from the people who originally created the files to make them public. They include but are not limited to: EMG, Dragon, Buffhypnopig, Daddy Jake, and MN_Friendly Guy.

It is really quite simple: If I sent you a copy of the Bible and you quoted something from it, would you list the source as the Bible or a book from "HornyDude".

In a separate, but related matter, I notice that you are offering to provide, free of charge, copies of a hypnosis file that you purchased at another site. Was there something there that made you think its OK?
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rigsby » July 30th, 2013, 2:11 pm

HornyDude wrote:In earlier private emails with WatDo, I repeatedly told him that I did NOT want the scripts I shared with him to be released.

I was not aware of this conversation, nor would I have voiced the file if I had been.

As far as I know, nothing is being attributed to you other than having compiled the script. However, if you ask me - publicly or privately - to take down the file, I'll do it. At least until this dispute is resolved to everyone's satisfaction.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HornyDude » July 30th, 2013, 3:23 pm

The reality is that this is the internet. The files have been posted and taking them down only makes it a little more difficult to get them. It serves no practical purpose.

When people approach me and ask for help, my inclination is to provide the asked for help. I specifically stated that I used the scripts for my personal use and I did not want them posted. WatDo violated my trust. Taking down a file will not fix that.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Jocks and Masculinization