Dream shareing file Experment Coming tonight

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Dream shareing file Experment Coming tonight

Postby Tangy » August 10th, 2013, 1:21 pm

Hi Folk's I have no ideal on how to spell folk's my spell checker do not either will anyway I am uploading and experimental file that deals with collective dream sharing a concept of mine ((Hypnotic Dream Projection)) ,
how does this works?
you down load the file listen to the file , and around 12:00 midnight put the file on a loop and instead of concentrating for yourself to change into Tiekey
you send Tangy positive energy to make Tangy change into baby Tiekey
if we all start at the same time on a Loop we can make other change for the B :o :o better if you want to help in this venture please just jump on in when first file is uploaded. I will keep everyone informed on my progress unless I get too young to do so

File coming today so please watch out for my latest file with full instruction on how to use
:wink:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby natchange2 » August 22nd, 2013, 2:20 pm

Sounds interesting
Any more info?
natchange2
Regular
Regular

Postby cd4lyfe » October 17th, 2013, 10:34 pm

This sounds very cool!
I have actually done a lot with dreaming especially in the last 4 years; i lucid dream all the time and have succeeded at many W.I.L.D's (wake induced lucid dream) and my dreams are usually incredibly vivid thanks to some b6 and melatonin/l-theanine so i think i'd be perfect to join with you all if you're still continuing this
let me know : )
Mel
cd4lyfe

Return to Meeting Grounds