Success!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Success!

Postby santesyu » September 21st, 2013, 8:33 pm

In the end is it worth it? Before listening to any files and the goals you want do you truly want? And by what means? Fantasy , Reality. On this forum do you hear of anyone not want what they wished? What becomes of the situation now? Why would I say this? I have my own reasons, I guess I just wonder the human mind can it handle transforming something like success into great terror? Anyway just food for thought. :?
santesyu

Re: Success!

Postby danny1988 » September 22nd, 2013, 5:02 am

santesyu wrote:In the end is it worth it?

Depends what you want tbh, I think I do and I knew someone who wanted the same thing. In the end it didnt really stick, what you are attempting is one of the most dangerous sides to hypnosis imo. It can leave your mind fractured and you may loose yourself entierly.

santesyu wrote:Before listening to any files and the goals you want do you truly want?

I think our fantasies and feelings that come from listening override our normal thoughts, I would ask if this is something you really want could you live with what would happen? Or rather would your mind be in a constant fight trying to regain control.

santesyu wrote:Fantasy , Reality. On this forum do you hear of anyone not want what they wished?

I have seen it a lot honestly, people who started listening not knowing the outcome really and then either managing to get back to who they were and get back control or loosing themselves entirely to the new identitiy. The female takeover is a prime example the amount of people who started listening to that and regretted it is something that should serve as a caution, especially the first post. The first post imo reads like a horror story.

santesyu wrote:What becomes of the situation now? Why would I say this? I have my own reasons, I guess I just wonder the human mind can it handle transforming something like success into great terror? Anyway just food for thought. :?

What becomes of the situation is entirely your choice for the moment, you dont have to listen to the file you dont have to give in to a new identity. Hypnosis is a choice and its your decision in the end.
What the file does is not good imo, I never see something where one splits a psyche and a new persona takes over as good for one reason, there is going to be fighting between the two and having that strain on a mind may lead to some real mental problems.

Hypnosis is a great tool for change and experementing when used safely, but as for a site like this safe seems to be the last of anyones concern. Takeovers can be good when done properly and not erasing all of who you are... But the ghostly feminisation file is frankly worse then the female takeover file and im not the first person to day this.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby rigsby » September 22nd, 2013, 1:30 pm

Danny's right: I would never listen to anything of which I felt I couldn't live with the consequences.

If a suggestion is powerful enough, fighting it could even lead to a psychotic break.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories