Accelerator
Curse Lucid Dreaming 2
EroticDreams
The Dreams
Perverted Dreams
Curse Succubus
Sleep Reinforce

And have his Blank induction at the start
I dont know how to edit them all into long long audio file though, so I can't upload it :c

Anyway, I also don't know what I should have at the end as a big finale

I listened to it yesterday, and my dreams were crazy as shit, don't qite remember much other than I had multiple, sexual dreams, and they were out of their minds

So yeah, combining those files does work
Listening again tonight.
If anyone wants to tell me how to edit them into 1 log file then yes please do so

and if anyone wants to suggest a finisher. I used curse agony of ecstacy but no dice, maybe gonna do The Haunting (and isabella Valentine file) or some other EMG file, we'll see, will update tomorrow
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Desmond » October 12th, 2013, 7:27 pm

You should do the curse constant cum production file
Desmond
Regular
Regular

Postby TheTurretCube » October 12th, 2013, 7:31 pm

You know what's funny, that was in there, last night, but I removed it, should I stick it back in?

Also, I figured out how to edit them, so I WILL be uploading "GoodNights, a Journey into Hypnotic Dreams" (full credit for contents will be going to EMG of course)
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TheTurretCube » October 12th, 2013, 7:45 pm

Ok, I've got everything set,

I've added tentacle rape to the ending for some flare

If requested I will upload a version without the tentacles
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TheTurretCube » October 12th, 2013, 8:31 pm

The file without the tentacles is up, go check it out
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Nate80 » October 13th, 2013, 1:43 am

What's the main objective?

I've had some pretty good results (lucid, feels real, remembers in the morning) with just blank and some email scripts / skype sessions (but small subject set)
Nate80
Regular
Regular

Postby TheTurretCube » October 13th, 2013, 7:50 am

It's supposed to make your dreams be extremely vivid, lucid, and sexual

It's a culmination of my favorite dream based files from EMG, and While I've yet to have fully lucid dreams yet, I've had very vivid, very bizzare dreams

So, please give it a go, but be warned, you'll probably be very very aroused afterwards, and if you choose secret happy ending, well...it's quite a shi=ock t the system afte rbeing under for an hour and a half
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wohermiston » October 13th, 2013, 9:00 am

play each file from your computer consectutively into an MP3 player so as to produce 1 mp3 file with full content.
Then upload from MP3 player.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby Desmond » October 13th, 2013, 1:41 pm

Hey bro, i'm glad to see you've worked out the editing and stuff.
The thing is, not all of us who like your idea can have a premium account, isn't there any way you can make it a file available to all?
Desmond
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » October 13th, 2013, 1:55 pm

Dropbox?

Or, of course, all those files are currently free, and so's Audacity. It takes ~5 minutes to figure out how to cut/paste stuff together.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby TheTurretCube » October 13th, 2013, 3:32 pm

Thanks Endo, and everyone that replied with help, I had it figuered out anyway, but thanks

Here's dropbox links to both, I'm afraid I have 0 control over my files being premium

I'd love some feedback, it really helps. I'm only beggining my editing experimentaion, so excuse me if some of the transitions are a little bizzare, but they don't wake me up at least

Here is file (vanilla) : https://www.dropbox.com/s/q2xwbnu6too0zo6/GoodNights%20Journey%20into%20Hypnotic%20Dreams.mp3

Here's file with special ending : https://www.dropbox.com/s/wf7xm2nfi61eh51/GoodNights%20Journey%20into%20Hypnotic%20Dreams%20%28with%20mystery%20happy%20ending%29.mp3

Thanks for the support, feel free to spread the file, i just wan tpeople to enjoy
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Postby thesahara » October 14th, 2013, 8:07 pm

So do you listen to this before you go to sleep or while you sleep?
thesahara

Postby TheTurretCube » October 15th, 2013, 5:21 pm

I listen before going to sleep, there is an awakener on the last file, so it wold wake you up anyway

if you want to loop it while you sleep, try it out, but remove the awakener at the end maybe?
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Postby thesahara » October 15th, 2013, 6:22 pm

Well I listened yesterday and got through an hour but was interrupted. Then I played it while going to sleep and I think I fell asleep during the Accelerator. I don't remember any of the dreams but I don't think it had any effect. Only first listen, will keep trying.
thesahara

Postby thesahara » October 18th, 2013, 1:52 pm

So I have been listening every night while drifting off to sleep and I can honestly say there has been no effect. I guess I will have to make time to listen to it.
thesahara

Postby TheTurretCube » October 18th, 2013, 5:11 pm

Sorry to hear there's been no effect, I've listened almost every night, and my dreams are noticeably more vivid and lucid. Not quite as powerfully sexual as intended yet, but it takes time.

I am beggining to notice odd things in my dreams, but I have yet to assume control

Will keep people posted
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Hank01 » February 6th, 2014, 10:55 pm

I have downloaded this into my Dropbox. Thanks so much. A quick question about that. I do not have wifi in my home yet and only have an iPad. Listening to this wonderful file every night doesn't effect my data usage, right? It isn't like listening to YouTube and using up data. Am I right to think this way?

Anyway, I listen every night when I go to bed. I usually fall asleep in the middle, but wake up at the end. Sometimes I find myself waking up about 3 in the morning and listening again. Every time I listen to it, I hear something different, which delights me.

I am so surprised that the list of files you put into this are also my favorite files! Wow! My problem is that I can't get a curse file to work on me. I have had some slight success with ordinary files which tells me that I can go under with success. However, the curse files never seem successful. I guess I will just have to keep listening every chance I get and hope for the best, unless someone has any advice.

Thanks!
Hank
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Postby jtslave » February 8th, 2014, 10:24 am

I just woke up from a super deep sleep. I was certainly aroused last night. I found this conversation at 10:00 PM last night, and I listened back to back to both iterations. I'll do so again tonight.

I really like the effects. This is a sweet file (;

Thanks TurretCube!
jtslave
Regular
Regular

Postby jtslave » February 8th, 2014, 4:40 pm

TurretCube, I missed the chance to download and save the files. Is there any chance you'll repost them?
jtslave
Regular
Regular

Postby TheTurretCube » February 8th, 2014, 7:27 pm

I'll try, my dropbox went berserk and cut off my files

I'll see what I can do
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jtslave » February 8th, 2014, 9:04 pm

Yay, thanks!! The effects of your file stayed with me all day. I hope to get hooked (:

I guess that Endo is correct, and I cd "make" a file to your recipe using free downloads and Audacity; but I haven't a private computer to work on. I listen to files on my iPhone.

TurretCube, I really appreciate your help.
jtslave
Regular
Regular

Postby TheTurretCube » February 9th, 2014, 5:29 pm

no problem, if I could make the file free on here I would, but it's out of my hands

I plan to record my own material once I get a decent microphone, (possibly within the next month) so feel free to leave suggestions
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Igotaboy » March 22nd, 2014, 1:57 pm

wow, I am really interested in this files!
did you already upload them, TheTurretCube?
Igotaboy
Regular
Regular

Postby TheTurretCube » March 25th, 2014, 4:01 pm

Yeah, they're on the site, but unfortunately still only available as premium.

Try the dropbox links on the first page of this thread if you have to, if they don't work PM me and I will fix it
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories