Just how long do these files last ?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Just how long do these files last ?

Postby twitchell » November 7th, 2013, 5:19 pm

I have not been on this site for sometime, in fact it has ben so long since I last logged in that I have forgot all my details and so have rejoined under a new name.
The reason for my return, other then to re-discover what great fun this site, is to tell you about something really strange, or at least I find it strange, but I does show what an effect some of these hypno files can have on some people.
When I was more active about a year ago I guess I listened very heavily to the email slave file combined with a modified email slave file that contained certain safety features and instructions to make me expect triggers through received pms as well as emails that an online friend sent me. I have since lost touch with this person and I lapsed in using the files. In fact I doubt I have heard the files for at least ten months. When I did use the email slave file it worked very well on me, in fact to well and it was a little scary but also exciting at the time that I could be triggered so easily.
Then last week I logged into a site that I have not been on for at least six months and found a pm message waiting for me with that tittle "This is your new hypno file".
I was curious and opened the message and found it to contain instructions which amongst other things demanded I send the sender of the pm several naked photos of myself and post some on certain websites for a set time, as you might agree this is some thing you wouldn't readily do. The message was six months old and the sender didn't seem to be active anymore and I thought nothing to much of it at the time but also I have found I had no desire to delete it. Since then every time I have been on my pc I have taken another look at the pm, even when I had no intention of looking at it I would find myself reading it again. Over the last week I have had this overwhelming desire to do as the pm told me, I couldn't get it out of my mind, it filled my thoughts all day. Yesterday I sent the sender the photos they had demanded, I had to, just to get some relief from it. My relief seems to have been short lived and now all I want to do is complete the other demands, so far I am resisting but who knows how long I can hold out. I am even afraid to listen to the email slave files on the site just in case it triggers me into acting.
So is it normal for a file to be so deeply planted in someones mind that they have these desires to obey still after all that time, has anyone known this before and has anyone got any ideas what I should do. do I embrace it and carry on or try to keep fight it, I guess the desire will wear off sometime.
twitchell
Regular
Regular

Postby twitchell » November 8th, 2013, 8:58 am

Just to add a little to my previous post,
I have now checked back and found that it was over a 11 months since I stopped listening to the email slave file. When I was using the file I was listening to it at least 30 times a day, I also had it playing through head phones as I slept. This was pretty much constant for 12 weeks, after this I would hear the file about three or four times a day until I slowly drifted away from it when people stopped emailing hypno files, or at least I think they did. The part about forgetting about what you did, did not always work on me at least not every time. But now I am wondering what if the forget part starting working better than I thought.
For all I know I could have been triggered several times since and not known it and it is only because of this one hypno file I came across that didn't tell me to forget that suddenly brought this back into my mind.
I also used the trigstrip file and had great success with that at the time. I could be triggered with the written command as well and often I would be chatting on cam to people, some who were complete strangers to me, and suddenly I would find I was naked or I would receive by email a recording of a chat I had with someone and I would have thought it was just a normal chat then I watch the recording back and suddenly I'm removing my clothes one item at a time until I'm sitting there naked :oops: and I have no recollection of it happening. Which I find strange as the trig strip file doesn't contain a forget in it. This makes me wonder if someone has been messing with my mind without me knowing it.

Has anyone else found this?

I have listened to the email slave file now another three times and find the desire to obey is increasing more I think maybe I should not listen to it any more in case it is permanently warped my mind. Not that that would be a bad thing, I guess.
twitchell
Regular
Regular

Postby Mutazoa » November 8th, 2013, 6:26 pm

How long a PHS lasts really depends on the person. Some people have had suggestions (and associated triggers) last for years...some have them wear off the next day. If the PHS is something that has been re-enforced a lot you can expect it to last quite a while as you are finding out.

As for the situation you are in now...I would suggest enlisting the help of some one to give you a few suggestions against responding to random triggers and commands from strangers.
Sex is like Tennis: It should leave you sore, sweaty and breathless, and is almost always better enjoyed with more than one person.

-Me
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Postby twitchell » November 9th, 2013, 9:11 pm

I not to sure why but I have started listening to the email slave and trigstrip files again. I didn't really want to as I was hoping the effects might wear off but I just had this overwhelming desire to start listening again and I couldn't settle until I had listened to these files again. Afterwards I felt more relaxed for a while but I soon became restless again and had to listen to them some more.
It is funny that I didn't think about it for months and then suddenly I crave it more and more.I wonder if someone is playing games with me and I don't see it or have I become an addicted.
twitchell
Regular
Regular

Postby Mutazoa » November 9th, 2013, 9:22 pm

It's most likely your desire to listen has become a habit...one that you had become lax in until you visited that site and brought it all to mind again. Much like people who have quit smoking absent-mindedly picking up a cigarette when in a group of smokers, or people who use to driving cars with standard transmissions trying to push the clutch when driving an automatic.

Since your subconscious associates hypno-fetish sites with your use of the above mentioned files, when you visited that site your subconscious re-awakened to the habit/routine of listening to the files.
Sex is like Tennis: It should leave you sore, sweaty and breathless, and is almost always better enjoyed with more than one person.

-Me
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Postby twitchell » November 9th, 2013, 9:27 pm

OMG, that could mean my mind is f..king with itself. I think that is worse than if it was some one else doing it.
twitchell
Regular
Regular

Postby twitchell » November 15th, 2013, 8:30 am

It seems I am still capable of being triggered as I know of at least two people that have triggered me in the last week. One person sent me a message and it would appear they had sent me several before but had me forget them which I seem to have done completely as I only know this because they didn't have me forget the last one they sent, so I have no idea what I've been up to.

I guess it would seem I have a weakness for the email slave hypno file for it to have lasted this long but I have since started using it again for fun of it so I guess it will be reinforced even more now.
twitchell
Regular
Regular

Postby Desmond » November 15th, 2013, 11:18 am

This situation sounds grim... Alright that's it, I despise people who don't respect the person they're hypnotising. It's almost sounds like they're trying to humiliate the poor guy. Okay, I'll help you, just PM me, the other users on this post are witnesses, I won't fuck about with your head. It's time for you to reclaim control
Desmond
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » November 15th, 2013, 10:14 pm

In my Opinion how long do a these files last do you ever get stuck in your Dreams? You always wake back up right? so most files last until the file is over and some all night. :idea: and you wake up 8 hours is my best choice. :o :idea: :?:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Still getting triggered.

Postby twitchell » October 26th, 2015, 5:36 am

It has now been at least two years since I have listened to a modified email slave file and yet it seems I'm still being triggered by it. I only found just found out while looking through my pc history that I'd been triggered again only a couple of weeks ago. In fact it seems the sent email containing instructions had sat for nearly four weeks in my in-box on an account I don't use often, I just decided to check out that account and bang I'm triggered again even after all this time. I know I went pretty hard at the email slave file but to still be triggered now I think is bit of an achievement and frankly still a bit thrill.

I was also programmed to with a strip file that made me strip off an item of clothing any time someone wrote the word trigstrip while using yahoo messenger to chat with me providing I was alone. I was suppose to be behaviour normally and chat but just strip off each time triggered. There was also a word trigger command of trigcamon to make me switch on my webcam without wanting to see other persons cam.

There was two ways this ended either I could be triggered with the typed command trigwake, in which case I'd sudden realise I was naked or if the person chatting to me typed Trigdressnow I would redress then or trigdressend I'd redress when our chat ended either way I was not suppose to be able to remember stripping off.

So now I'm wondering if this has still been active and for the past year a person or several people have been making me strip off on cam and I know nothing about it also spooky but a bit thrilling as well.

Just shows some of this hypno stuff can be really powerful stuff, I wonder if I'm stuck like that for life.
Last edited by twitchell on October 27th, 2015, 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
twitchell
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » October 26th, 2015, 2:55 pm

Hypnotic programming could last a very long time depending on the receptability of the subject, how the programming was structured, and what sort of limitations and conditions exist within the programming itself.

As a general rule, if you don't want programming to potentially last forever then the programming should include an expiration date or a method to deprogram it that can't be overwritten by other programming. Otherwise, you could get in weird situations of various programming creating chaotic results, or programming acting in ways that is unintended or unwanted.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby twitchell » October 27th, 2015, 12:30 am

At first I had to listen to the standard files from this site but then my twist started modifying the files and by the end I didn't know what she was doing to me. It was sometime before she informed me what she had done, something she seemed to take great pleasure in doing. She sent me the text of the final file she used and there was no date set, in fact it was very specific to be set for life and to be resistant to all deprogramming, to make me open to all, make me crave and want it and enjoy my fate. There was various other bits that I don't remember as I've lost the text but I think the general idea was she really wanted to screw me over with it, I guess she did a good job of it she may have left me open to all for good. Whoops!.

Well it will be interesting to see what the future brings.
twitchell
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » October 27th, 2015, 3:03 pm

twitchell wrote:it was very specific to be set for life and to be resistant to all deprogramming, to make me open to all, make me crave and want it and enjoy my fate. There was various other bits that I don't remember as I've lost the text but I think the general idea was she really wanted to screw me over with it, I guess she did a good job of it she may have left me open to all for good. Whoops!.

I'm in a bit of a situation, myself. At one point in time, I was engaging in some powerful techniques. I may not have understood how effective they would be. At the time there was a "slave" personality and a domme personality. The slave gave the domme more power than perhaps was wise. Over time, the domme was able to use her powers to try to push for even more powers.

I eventually ended up in a situation where it seems that I'm helpless against her. It seems that she eventually found a way to make my genitals uncomfortably sensitive, and it seems that she has a method to touch my genitals. I don't think I would want to be touched all the time. But, it seems that I may not be able to prevent her from doing such a thing if she chose to. She seems to have unrestricted access to my genitals. It may just be that the only real method I have to avoid the touching is to obey her so that she will choose to stop touching me.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby ProfessorPig » October 27th, 2015, 11:17 pm

VeryGnawty wrote:
I'm in a bit of a situation, myself. At one point in time, I was engaging in some powerful techniques. I may not have understood how effective they would be. At the time there was a "slave" personality and a domme personality. The slave gave the domme more power than perhaps was wise. Over time, the domme was able to use her powers to try to push for even more powers.

I eventually ended up in a situation where it seems that I'm helpless against her.

You are not alone here, i have run into a couple people who have had that issue with dominant alts they have created that they have given the power to use hypnosis.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby twitchell » October 28th, 2015, 7:21 am

[quote="VeryGnawty"] Over time, the domme was able to use her powers to try to push for even more powers. [/quote]

Yes, that seems to be what happened with me, at first I think I was just using a standard file then she used the results of that to implant her own instructions.

At least your dom seems still to be around and kept play between you and her. My dom did her thing, used me and then disappeared after purposely making sure I was left open to anyone and some have used this and it seems to have had further implications for me. Such like giving me a desire to want to wear female panties, when I never did before and thinking my name is really a certain female name instead, Which has left me often automatically writing this female name in place of my own. I usually catch it before I send and correct it, but I think that's only because I constantly reread everything but it does slip through at times and leaves me having to embarrassingly explain my way out of it.

She really fucked me over good. Which I guess some would say that is a bad thing and possibly even a bit evil. but it seems I quite like getting fucked over as when I think about the situation and what happened I just get aroused, I can't help it, just my submissive nature I guess.

I have never heard from her again, sometimes I think she comes back as one of the mysterious stranger I encounter now and again, Strange things often happen to me out of the blue, things that can often be very embarrassing at times and I wonder if it is her manipulating situations and then sitting back and enjoying what happens.
twitchell
Regular
Regular

Postby JackDrago » October 28th, 2015, 12:04 pm

ProfessorPig wrote:
VeryGnawty wrote:

I eventually ended up in a situation where it seems that I'm helpless against her.

You are not alone here, i have run into a couple people who have had that issue with dominant alts they have created that they have given the power to use hypnosis.

The only alter in my system who is not a hypnotist is Butch, for this very reason. He's too dominant a personality for us to let him have hypnotic power.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » October 28th, 2015, 12:29 pm

twitchell wrote
She really fucked me over good. Which I guess some would say that is a bad thing and possibly even a bit evil. but it seems I quite like getting fucked over as when I think about the situation and what happened I just get aroused, I can't help it, just my submissive nature I guess.

I have never heard from her again, sometimes I think she comes back as one of the mysterious stranger I encounter now and again, Strange things often happen to me out of the blue, things that can often be very embarrassing at times and I wonder if it is her manipulating situations and then sitting back and enjoying what happens.

...it seems like I quite like getting fucked over .... Yeah, me/us, too. [We are multiple personalities in the same body. It's confusing as hell sometimes but we enjoy each other's company too much to want it to be otherwise.]

Strange things often happen to me out of the blue, things that can often be very embarrassing at times.... Damn, that sounds like fun! I wish that happened to me/us. I know, I know, it's like wishing for adventure, which is defined as someone else in a shitty situation while you're safe at home reading the book they wrote about it and envying them. In the situation they were in then, I'm sure they were hoping and praying for a nice normal boring existence.

I'm sure that at least a few people reading this thread about your "situation" will feel compelled to take advantage of you. You realize that is probably going to happen, right? Enjoy the chaos.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby twitchell » October 28th, 2015, 1:38 pm

If others do want to take advantage of my situation there is nothing I can do about it, which is what the dom wanted. I was programmed with a few simple safeties and I doubt they will cover everything that could happen and I bet a determined person could get around them. I had no say in the safeties and only know what I can remember from the final text and they certainly don't cover what I would have had set, so there is certainly scope for me to be pushed beyond where I'd normally go and that causes me great embarrassment. Take for instance the strange desire to wearing panties, I never had a desire to wear any female clothing before and that would have been a limit/safety but that has long been surpassed but wearing female panties is still very humiliating for me.

Even if I can remember anything that happens I doubt much will happen.
twitchell
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » October 28th, 2015, 2:40 pm

twitchell wrote
If others do want to take advantage of my situation there is nothing I can do about it, which is what the dom wanted. I was programmed with a few simple safeties and I doubt they will cover everything that could happen and I bet a determined person could get around them. I had no say in the safeties and only know what I can remember from the final text and they certainly don't cover what I would have had set, so there is certainly scope for me to be pushed beyond where I'd normally go and that causes me great embarrassment. Take for instance the strange desire to wearing panties, I never had a desire to wear any female clothing before and that would have been a limit/safety but that has long been surpassed but wearing female panties is still very humiliating for me.

May I suggest using this file? At least this will stop your feeling humiliated.

? Name: Accepting your desires, changes and your self
Description: This file is based on an email I received. It is about once struggle with change and the conflict some may have between the joy of what they want, but internal or external issues preventing you from enjoying it to the fullest. With this file you can eliminate the negativity to fully embrace any change or desire, any fetish. The Swiss knife of fetish acceptance :-)

Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/4899/Accepting-your-desires%2C-changes-and-your-self.php
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby twitchell » October 30th, 2015, 1:50 am

OxyFemboi wrote:May I suggest using this file? At least this will stop your feeling humiliated.

I can't really see the point in stopping me feeling humiliated. The dom that programmed me and anyone that takes advantage of the situation I feel are doing so because they want to gain pleasure from me feeling humiliated. If I was not feeling humiliated their pleasure would be lost and I would not please them. As a submissive I enjoy giving people pleasure and pleasing them, that is were my pleasure comes even if I have to suffer humiliation or pain in the process. Humiliation can be a great turn on for the one causing the humiliation and the one getting humiliated, they may not like it but its the power play that keeps things pleasurable for both parties. If you see what mean.

As I'm a shy person, I am easily embarrassed and humiliated. What might not embarrass someone else can easily embarrass me both physically and mentally. The dom who put me in this situation knew this and she certainly gained pleasure in humiliating me. I think her greatest pleasure has been to leave me open and exposed to others wanting to take advantage of me for their own pleasure.

Some reading my previous posts might be led to think I was complaining or not happy about this situation but I don't really think I am. I have learned to accept it. Maybe it was part of my programming but I also seem to crave it now, which can seem crazy I suppose. Even if no one takes advantage of me in this way being left open,exposed and vulnerable to just about anyone wanting to take advantage of me is a massive turn on.

So don't look on these posts or my situation as a negative thing because in reality I suppose it is a success story for all involved.
Last edited by twitchell on October 30th, 2015, 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
twitchell
Regular
Regular

Postby twitchell » October 30th, 2015, 1:53 am

Last night I went into the bathroom to take a bath and when I took my socks off all my toenails were painted with bright red nail varnish and I have no recollection of how they got like that. I assume I painted my own nails sometime early in the morning. When I got up I'm sure there was no nail varnish on them. I didn't dress straight away as I was going to shower as I had to attend a medical appointment later. I had breakfast with my wife and then after she had gone to work I had a little time to kill and decided to have an hour on the laptop before showering, dressing and going out.

So all day I've been go around with my toe nails painted bright red. I attend the medical practice for a check up with the nurse. I had to be weighed and removed my shoes to stand on the scale. I had no idea then that just under my socks was ten shiny toe nails. Luckily I had thick socks on, if I'd been wearing my thin white socks when the nurse checked I was standing correctly on the scale she would have seen my polished nails through my socks. If I'd have know what was under my socks I would have felt very embarrassed standing there like that. Luck I didn't have to remove my socks then. God, that would have been so embarrassing, I don't know what I'd have done then.

After the medical appointment I did a little shopping and off to check out a job. Then went home and later went to friends for a few hours all with red polished toe nails, I can't believe I did it, I feel so embarrassed now.

But the luckiest thing was when I undressed for a bath my wife wasn't in the room with me, she had already bathed and left the room. There was few times yesterday when I would have had to do some fast thinking explaining as to why I was wearing red nail varnish. But this morning my wife came out the bathroom and asked why it smelt of her nail varnish remover. I couldn't look at her as I made the excuse of using some to remover a mark from under the basin last night. I'd completely forgot about the removers strong smell and it seems the smell hung around all night.

Phew! I think I had a few close calls and got away with it but I'm so embarrassed thinking about what could have happened.

I think some clever thinking person with a wicked streak is out there having some fun with me, anyone care to own up ?,
I'm not mad, I'm just embarrassingly humiliated. :oops: :oops:
twitchell
Regular
Regular

Postby CyrilMtl » November 2nd, 2015, 11:20 pm

I am always surprise reading the forum on how much some people react well to hypnosis. Some people seems to fall deep for lutz bubble, email slave or some drone file.

sadly I am on the other side, not insensitive to hypo but trigger and post suggestion doesn't stay. Sometime I have nice feeling during a trance but I don't live the trance story really so I miss a big part of most file I think.
I would love to get a nice dog or cow experience as describe in Vive files ...
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby slanador » November 3rd, 2015, 2:12 am

twitchell, that was me :p
I hope you enjoyed it, it took some time to think of something that would be private yet a little bit risky.
slanador

Postby twitchell » November 4th, 2015, 6:15 am

Ahhh! the culprit steps forward.

Indeed it was a bit risky. However it was not until I recognised I had the nail polish on that I was aware it was there, so whilst out and about during the day and standing on the scale with the nurse I felt no embarrassment as I was not aware my nails were paint. Only later did the embarrassment hit me.
It was enjoyable though,thank-you.

This has got me thinking now about the way I may have programmed,
I don't know how the hell I would have explained having nail polish on to my wife and I don't understand why I wasn't still not aware of it at that point so maybe there was some sort of safety that prevents me from going to far or involving those close to me.
twitchell
Regular
Regular

Postby slanador » November 4th, 2015, 7:51 am

Well I expect that this would not be the first time a man secretly wears nail polish, but it would still be embarrassing of course for you ;)

I wonder if you checked your email. You may notice something odd soon. Then again, maybe you won't.
slanador

Postby slanador » November 4th, 2015, 9:14 am

Just wondering. The email slave MP3 has suggestions to try to tell others and especially your significant other about the email slave file and to encourage others to visit WMM site. Is this something that you are actually doing? Because I can imagine that this is something that one would not really want to do, regardless of the fetish to be an email slave?
slanador

Postby twitchell » November 5th, 2015, 7:01 am

I haven't told my significant other as my knowledge of her reaction, would be very little, I doubt she would understand it anyway. As I have given up any hope of a full sex life with her again maybe my subcon has taken that on board as well.

I have often told people on the web about wwm site and me being an email slave is on my tumblr blog.
twitchell
Regular
Regular

Postby slanador » November 5th, 2015, 7:39 am

Personally I think that this particular element of the MP3 is a bit over the top and I would prefer a variant that doesn't include that. Maybe I should write a script some days and make my own MP3 :p

You wrote about your dom years ago who had a modified version of the MP3? What kind of things were in there? Or can you no longer remember that?
slanador

Postby twitchell » November 5th, 2015, 1:04 pm

Go head and try writing one, I've never been no good at that, if you get one done I'd like to hear it.

I can not remember much about the file my ex-dom used on me, I did have the text but it got lost when my hard drive got faulty. All I can really remember is there was a strip triggers, either to strip in one go or remove one item at a time and I stay naked until the chat ends, or there is a trigger to make me redress. I'm not suppose to know I'm doing it and at the end of the chat when the other person signs off I sudden realise I'm naked or I can be triggered to realise I'm naked during the chat. In which case I get embarrassed. If someone triggers me to strip then redresses me before the chat ends I don't remember it happening.

There is a safety so I can't be triggered when someone else is in the house awake or I'm in a public place unless the person trigger me is actually with me.

There was a trigger to make me switch on my cam but not realise it or ask the other person to do the same. If I'm made to realise I'm naked I'm also made to realise the cam is on.

I know of one time when I've been stripped on cam and suddenly made to realise it, most humiliating. But I don't know of any other times either there has been none or I have forgot.

Apart from this I don't remember much, I think it would have been standard email slave commands like in EMG's file.

Sorry, I do now remember it was a curse file and removable by her. Also the email and strip file was in one with no wake up, I was to come out of trance when my alarm clock went off.
twitchell
Regular
Regular

Postby twitchell » November 16th, 2015, 3:09 pm

After all this time I finally seem to be free from the email slave. At least I think I am as I can now consciously read, remember and choose to act on hypnofiles received.

I didn't do any deprogramming, It appears Hypnofiles were coming in almost daily which was fine put over the last week I have been extremely busy and things from hypnofiles were starting to get into my personal life more and more and I was seriously considering to myself to find some way to deprogram myself and the who and why of this was constantly running through me head.

Then I check my emails and suddenly I can see these hypnofiles in my conscious (if that is the right word) state and I've been able to resist doing them, well most of them, I think.

I don't know if the strip triggers and desire for humiliation and humiliating truths have also faded. Well the humiliation ones might not have as it is something I enjoyed separate from the hypno stuff and being stripped on cam is also humiliation I guess that still might be around, time will tell.

But it seems so amazing that the mail slave should wear of so suddenly. Why?
The only thing I can think off is there was some kind of trigger set in me either a time or an action that would release me.

It's kind of a shame really as I was having some fun and was chatting with some interesting people but my life was just so full with other things happening that I think it might be best to stay clear of the email slave file for a while, perhaps I'll try it again in the future purely as an experiment to see what happens but for now I'll avoid that one.

But I still wonder why the sudden release from it happened.

I'd be interested if anyone out there got me to do something or got something from me that I was not aware of. I would be interested to see what was going on and see if I can remember any of it now, I won't hold anything against anyone.
twitchell
Regular
Regular

Postby blanketcross » November 16th, 2015, 4:17 pm

If the file was a curse made from EMG, it could have worn off because in some of his curses, they work for 6 months and then they stop.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slanador » November 17th, 2015, 12:13 pm

Actually, either of two options might be realistic:

1) You (sub)consciously decided that it was enough for now and you wanted some control back. So the traditional "hypnosis only works if you agree" (although I think that some things can be permanent, e.g. with the Female Takeover file for some of the 'victims'.

2) Someone suggested to you that the file would stop working. And made you forget that.

It is pretty strange, maybe one of my last hypnofiles had some influence there. It was crafted with a deepener and some textual hypnosis (I hope) to add some imagery to the email slave experience (the feeling of chains and inevitability) and carefully strengthen the basic effects of the file. Since I didn't even get the standard confirmation, I suspect maybe that file is somehow involved or conflicted with some other programming that you might have had. Then again, maybe not. I don't know.
slanador

Return to General Hypnosis