Request: Approaching Women in Public and Decreasing Fear

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Request: Approaching Women in Public and Decreasing Fear

Postby QuietStorm81 » November 19th, 2013, 4:45 pm

I'm a Afro-descendent North American male who wants to flirt with everything that catches my eye but I feel shackled with shame and guilt that other women, particularly of my own ethnic background, will judge me harshly if I make conversation on a train or a bus or a line at a mall. Can anyone make a file for me, and all others, that makes it so that when talking to a woman in public, all fear of the judgement of others watching you disappears?

It's a tall order but it would be greatly appreciated for I and others who need a file to help train our inner game to be able to be natural and charming to women in day game.

Also, if anyone wants to write just the script and have me voice it, that's cool. Or, if someone can point me to a resource on how to write my own scripts, I'd love that too. Any help is appreciated and I thank you in advance.
QuietStorm81

Postby lew897 » December 14th, 2013, 10:35 am

Ive been interested in this as well. Im just curious as to what sould be in a file like this. Just approach confidence?
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » December 14th, 2013, 3:35 pm

Ive been wanting to make something like this for a while. There are a few here that are geared toward this kind of thing. But I would also like to make my own attempt at it as well. Since Ive seen a few that are very specific. I also am kinda intrigued by what the mind can do, especially in this age old problem of attraction. Ill write up something and use a tts program, a free one. But Im not sure what to make or how to make it, or if itll have any effect on people.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » December 18th, 2013, 5:39 pm

I made three files if anyone is interested. I definitely think that they create a confidence in the listener as a side effect since the files are more out there and wanting to use the minds true power. In three areas that I thought were kinda fun to try and explore myself. Been using a couple of them myself for a few days and think that they work kinda well. Ive been looping them and just going into trance in the first loop. This file creating has been fun, I want to create more with different ideas. I might try to make one a day. Or as much that interests me.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby QuietStorm81 » February 5th, 2014, 9:38 pm

Seeing as I've just recorded my first pair of scripts to sound using my own voice, I'd love to have a crack at recording a script of something akin to this. I'm also looking into writing my own scripts as the idea of writing my own scripts and making them work for my own practice is very interesting to me.

Of the three scripts you've made, which one for you are the happiest with and why?
QuietStorm81

Postby lew897 » February 7th, 2014, 10:09 pm

Each one is different, so its kinda hard to say which is best. They are just body files so its really up to the persons own trance ability.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » February 21st, 2014, 6:11 am

Ive just made another one if anyone is interested in this type of deal smeal. It mostly deals with being able to approach women. It sorta builds up in the amount of effects until all three scripts are running at once for the last five minutes. Ive been using a few voices, playing at once during a file, for my own tranceing with emg, with TTS you can only play two without it sounding unrecognizable. Would like to try with a human voice then have a max of three, which has sorta become like a good number. Would like to make more with different ideas but haven't created anything in a while.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby QuietStorm81 » March 3rd, 2014, 11:49 pm

I'm going to go premium so I can DL and test drive your files. Also, I'm looking to both write and record my own scripts and record scripts of others work. My voice has been said to be rather soothing so we'll see.
QuietStorm81

Postby lew897 » March 18th, 2014, 12:58 pm

Cool. I have two more ideas that are half way to being complete. I just need more time writing it down. It takes a while for me to write it all down. Probably for five minutes of playing time, its about an hour of jotting it all down. I was only doing five to ten minutes, but have deceided to try out the twenty minutes which is longer and have to be more creative. Which is pretty fun to listen to once its all finished. Ive been listening to them for about two months consistently now. I do feel a lot more confident. For some reason, it makes me feel horny. lol. For the confidence builder, Ive been basing a lot of my ideas on allowing the listener to focus on where they need to be mentally when approaching women. Its definitely been altering my thoughts and actions. The next one is something that I hope is going to be just as good, and interesting since it has another challenge which sounds pretty cool to me. If you complete the first challenge it might be pretty easy but as I haven't made it so you have to listen to everything in order, its all on its own.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » March 26th, 2014, 5:28 pm

uploaded another file geared toward this type of stuff. It took a while for me to write out but it finally was finished. It has been like a nice adventure to think up ways to make a person confident in approaching women. I am still going to continue making these types of files, any suggestions or requests would be taken into consideration.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » June 11th, 2014, 11:57 pm

I created another file with approaching women. In the new premium called Confidence Within To Get Women. Would be very interested in what people want from these types of files. As I myself am not too sure what is best. Ive thought of trying a type of experiment with the placebo. Where I make two files and you choose only one that has subliminal messages and one that does not just some beats.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » June 12th, 2014, 1:13 am

I also have a question about technique, would people rather have a flawless file with no errors and be somewhat helpful or a file that is very helpful but has errors. I do make the words hard to be aware of because there are a few multiple voices. I was wondering if the only file that is worth listening to are files that are audio masterpieces. Which would mean that I would have to work extra hard on making my files since usually I just jam it all together knowing the subconscious will hear it.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » June 14th, 2014, 3:42 am

Ive been thinking about making a file that is game orientated. Sorta, like getting men to see women as part of a game. It does seem a little one sided in the atmosphere of the way people value each other, but I do think that it would be fun to have a game that has you seeing yourself leveling up by talking with women or getting into bed or helping women get points by talking to you, etc. The point system can be very trivial, but what has gotten me excited is the story aspect of the game. Like women are on the brink of extinction and there is no stopping it. So its your mission to enjoy them as much as you can. Make it so that every moment with women is very enjoyable. I know it does has some darker undertones as imaging women face the greatest treat of all time but it would interesting if love interest would somehow alter the fate of humanity and you are at the forefront. I definitely would enjoy any help or ideas from anyone.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » June 18th, 2014, 2:35 pm

Any takers? You don't have to listen to the final project, I would just like anything to get snowballing. Or creative juices going. I have a few already, but haven't actually written anything down.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » July 29th, 2014, 2:11 am

Just uploaded a remake of bubbles. Which is pretty cool. Definitely worked for me. Recommended listening for a while to get used to it and before you head out into the world. I think that its my best one yet.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ardea » September 29th, 2014, 4:49 pm

Bump on the ladies-man file... :)
Ardea
Regular
Regular

Postby lew897 » October 5th, 2014, 6:53 am

I just created another file called Women have thoughts Improved. Where you use a trigger to hear women think basically. I think its a step up over the last one as the editing was better, longer and with a decent to good tts. Requires headphones. I also wrote the script for a file that makes every woman you see as beautiful looking. This is the one that Ive been wanting to do for a while now.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby QuietStorm81 » December 8th, 2014, 7:09 am

Lew, I'd love to test your files in 2015. PM me and let's talk. I want to do more disciplined everyday hypnotic training and your files sound interesting.
QuietStorm81

Postby lew897 » December 8th, 2014, 12:26 pm

Im probably going to upload my files to a free site to download stuff. As this six months is a tad bit too long for my tastes.
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/7WOK379Vba/Bubbles_Reamped2.html
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges