Wanting a pot belly ;D

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Wanting a pot belly ;D

Postby Hypno11 » December 21st, 2013, 8:22 pm

Are there any hypnosis files that would help me gain a big round potbelly? I've been searching for a file that could help me gain weight in the gut to make my dreams of a fat stomach come alive. The softness, size and warmth... I would really love to know if there is a file dedicated to this desire.
Hypno11

Re: Wanting a pot belly ;D

Postby Tangy » December 22nd, 2013, 12:45 am

Hypno11 wrote:Are there any hypnosis files that would help me gain a big round potbelly? I've been searching for a file that could help me gain weight in the gut to make my dreams of a fat stomach come alive. The softness, size and warmth... I would really love to know if there is a file dedicated to this desire.

There are but A big round Bell ?
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Re: Wanting a pot belly ;D

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » February 8th, 2014, 11:28 am

Hypno11 wrote:Are there any hypnosis files that would help me gain a big round potbelly? I've been searching for a file that could help me gain weight in the gut to make my dreams of a fat stomach come alive. The softness, size and warmth... I would really love to know if there is a file dedicated to this desire.

it is happening. it is your desires that drive your dreams.your dreams driving your reality. the desires to eat high-fat food and the cravings for deep fried food are so hard to resist. twinkies.. mm twinkies. watch commercials for fast food.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » February 8th, 2014, 11:38 am

They don't call it a beer belly for nothing! It's associated with alcohol consumption. Also, low testosterone, which can be achieved through various files here. Lack of exercise and too little or too much sleep are also associated with abdominal obesity. That being said, you should know that it is the most lethal kind of fat, associated with all kinds of bad things.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » February 8th, 2014, 11:56 am

Alien is right in that regards. there are alot of associated health risks (no to mention the wardrobe costs) with obeisity. such as heart disease and heart attacks as well as upper respitory issues such as shortness of breath as well as sleep apnea and the like.. if you should undertake such a thing as you desire be sure to know the risks in advance.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby groggog » February 11th, 2014, 2:05 am

Eat fatty foods, lots of HFCS, and don't exercise. Pretty soon you can have your very own lardy belly, just like me.

Don't become an alcoholic though. Cirrhosis is not fun. :(
groggog
Regular
Regular

Postby Hypno11 » April 5th, 2014, 5:39 pm

Those are all good points but I understand all that, I just want a huge fat gut through hypnosis :) so are there any files? Even files not on warp my mind would be appreciated.
Hypno11

Postby erebus99 » April 7th, 2014, 9:34 pm

I'm pretty sure that there's a file on here called something like "1 Year Weight Gain"... It's a curse file by EMG. And then there's this one as well: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/5971/Beach-Ball-Belly.php
erebus99

Postby georgejorge » April 17th, 2014, 10:50 pm

There is also beach ball belly. Had went tried it yet, but should be right up your ally.
georgejorge
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis