Male sub seeks male tist for permanent behavior mods

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Male sub seeks male tist for permanent behavior mods

Postby NebrBear » December 30th, 2013, 5:31 pm

Hi. I am a male sub, and I've been using hypno scripts subliminally for over 5 years now. Specifically, I have had success with: Crotch Addict, Train Slut and Train Humiliation.

I am now at the point where I need to take this programming to the extreme level. I need to work with a male tist that understands my NEED for permanent deviant programming and can help me achieve one or more of the behavior mods below They include:

1. Permanent, uncontrollable addiction to servicing every cock on the planet, without hesitation or limitation. The need will be to fulfill this addiction daily at a minimum.
2. Complete degradation...to be made the absolute lowest thing on the planet; to consider everyone and everything (even shit) to be my Superior; to freely worship anyone and anything as my Superior on demand; and to happily accept this duty as my place in life.
3. Complete acceptance of performing every depravity, kink and perversion witb NO HESITATION OR OPINION, as needed to please and service all cocks in #1 above.

This is just a beginning point for discussion. I will gladly discuss these goals, or invite discussion of other mods with every tist interested in this project.

Thank you all!
NebrBear

Postby andrew » December 30th, 2013, 6:44 pm

sounds scary.
andrew
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds