Guinea pigs! (also hello)

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Guinea pigs! (also hello)

Postby Zanza » January 13th, 2014, 11:24 pm

My first post! Glad that's out of the way :)

So here's what's up, I'm currently looking to experiment with my wizarding powers in the field of hypnosis, so I'm looking for subject(s)!

Such exciting fetishes as: Robotisation! Dollification! Bimbofication! Slutification! Feminisation! Chastification! Incontinifi...cation? Umm?

And many more!(?)

Basically I want some test subjects to build on the skills that I already have and develop more, maybe try some new things. I intend to start making files at a later date, once I acquire a microphone/tts program that I like, so my experimenting will probably help with that!

So if you find yourself interested, send an email to zanzibarvonzerkenstein@gmail.com, and tell me about yourself and what you'd like to try. You can tell me if you have any triggers already you'd like to incorporate too, or if there's stuff you're into that I haven't mentioned above.

Hopefully I hear from some of you lovelies soon :)
Zanza

P.S. I feel the need to say this before it gets out of hand. Please don't ask me to enslave you, because I'm not going to. Even leaving aside how much work that would be for me, I have to connect with someone on more than one level to want them as a full time sub. If your first message to me is 'I wanna be your slave', my response is and will always be complete disinterest.
Last edited by Zanza on January 18th, 2014, 5:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zanza

Postby gbsons » January 14th, 2014, 2:15 pm

Hey just sent you an email.
gbsons

Postby enigmajoe » January 14th, 2014, 6:52 pm

I just wanted to become a wonderful fetish doll and Zanza has made me into a chaste sissy bimbo fuckdoll and this fuckdoll couldn't be happier
enigmajoe

Postby gbsons » January 14th, 2014, 8:26 pm

I have been made into a pretty statue and just want to be prettier.
gbsons

Postby evranight » January 15th, 2014, 5:42 pm

got maded into dum horny no brains slut bu zanza
evranight

Postby wolfette » January 15th, 2014, 7:14 pm

hi im amelia, i got turned into a woman and it feels so good
wolfette

Postby EntrancedVulpine » January 16th, 2014, 8:56 am

I had an ex who went by your handle. Hmmm. This thread gives me all the weird feels and not just over that coincidence. :P

It would appear that you've made your subs announce their satisfaction and results from your tinkering, eh?

Quaaint.

As long as truly they dig it, I guess. :P
EntrancedVulpine
Regular
Regular

Postby Zanza » January 16th, 2014, 1:59 pm

Heh, that is a funny coincidence, but just that. I don't believe I know you EntrancedVulpine :)

I figure if some people post their results here then people will know I'm legit and not just some crazy. And of course I'm sure there are plenty who enjoy seeing those changes made :P
Zanza

Postby Sorez » January 17th, 2014, 1:02 pm

How does your hyponosis actually work, is it like email slave, or something else? (Because Email slave is very effective on me >w>)
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Zanza » January 17th, 2014, 2:56 pm

I do it all over text chat on google plus or skype, although there was person who I tranced entirely over email talk.
Zanza

Postby Sorez » January 17th, 2014, 4:03 pm

Zanza wrote:I do it all over text chat on google plus or skype, although there was person who I tranced entirely over email talk.

Sure why not, i'll try! mastersorez@hotmail.com Email away! (Into feminization, bimbo, dumbing down, slavery/obedience(temporary), :D)
Sorez
Mentor
Mentor

Postby natchange2 » January 17th, 2014, 6:06 pm

Hey. Sent an email
natchange2
Regular
Regular

Postby lihp » January 23rd, 2014, 8:46 am

I was skeptical, but Zanza helped me bring out my inner girl. I came out of trance in soaking wet panties, just like all little girls should be. I can't wait for my next loss of control in my little girl panties.
lihp

Yes!

Postby dallascumslut » February 1st, 2014, 7:42 am

Im sending you an email. :) Id love to be turned into a total fuckdoll, a sissy gangbang slut, addicted to anon cock and cum, no gag reflex, and anything goes.

And I don't care if I'm filmed, photographed, webcast, or being watched by anybody, in fact I want to crave an audience of strangers or friends.

I don't want to be anybodies slave, but I want to be everybody's cumslut
dallascumslut

Return to Meeting Grounds