A question

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

A question

Postby kinsuta56 » March 10th, 2014, 1:02 pm

I know i can search or hunt but i just want to ask.

Lately i been thinking more and more of the idea of growing breasts. Me being a guy can imagine how abit on edge about the idea of it.

Anyway i finally decided that you know what i truly do want to go through with it. dont care that i would be looked at wierd or ditched by those who cant accept that.

Anyway i been looking around on the files but cant really seem to choose which one to go with. there is so many on this site. So i was wondering what is a good file that has worked for everyone.

As well a good induction and so on.
kinsuta56

Re: A question

Postby Alien4420 » March 10th, 2014, 3:08 pm

kinsuta56 wrote:I know i can search or hunt but i just want to ask.

Lately i been thinking more and more of the idea of growing breasts. Me being a guy can imagine how abit on edge about the idea of it.

Anyway i finally decided that you know what i truly do want to go through with it. dont care that i would be looked at wierd or ditched by those who cant accept that.

Anyway i been looking around on the files but cant really seem to choose which one to go with. there is so many on this site. So i was wondering what is a good file that has worked for everyone.

As well a good induction and so on.

Check out gailtgirl's reply to my similar question, she's had a lot of success (you can see her pictures in the breast gallery) and she recommended three files:

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=11937

For inductions, I'd just use what's on the file at first. Different people respond to different kinds of induction so I think you have to find out what's good for you. The one that seems to put anyone under is bubble induction, and it also gives you a trigger phrase so you can be put into trance instantly -- handy to have since it saves a lot of time (the inductions are usually easier than the trances).

BTW, re growing breasts, you can usually get away with small ones if you wear a loose shirt. And I gather that's pretty much what you get from these files, you need hormones or implants or vacuum development (Brava) to get really big ones. Eventually, if you get big ones, people start to wonder, but fuck them. :-) You can always say you have gynecomnastia, it's pretty common and can be brought on by pot use, various medications, aging, obesity, and other things.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby kinsuta56 » March 10th, 2014, 3:49 pm

Ahh thank you i will has to take a look at those files for sure. and yes if they dont like it meh they dont has them i do. and i want them so thats all that matters in the end.
kinsuta56

Return to Feminizations Forum