Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height

Postby OxyFemboi » March 15th, 2014, 1:59 am

I bought a Premium membership for the sole reason of downloading and using smaller2's "Shrinking - control panel for your height" file. I find this to be a fascinating idea. It dovetails nicely with my obsession with body modifications. I really, really, really hope it works!

I'm listening to it as I type this. I am currently six feet, zero inches (6'0"). My target height is five feet, seven inches (5'7"), which is one inch shorter than Dad.

I downloaded it on March 15, 2014. I am listening for the first time now.

I will update the ongoing changes, if any.

If anyone else has tried this, I would appreciate hearing from you ... comments, advice, whatever.
Last edited by OxyFemboi on March 28th, 2014, 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Alien4420 » March 15th, 2014, 9:02 am

I tried Cycomelody's height loss file while listening to TW and I had the impression that my subconscious mind was so occupied with the suggestions in TW that the height suggestions were being pushed out of the way. Concluded that if I was going to try it, it would have to be after I was done with Teeny Weenie.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » March 15th, 2014, 5:40 pm

I tried Cycomelody's height loss file while listening to TW and I had the impression that my subconscious mind was so occupied with the suggestions in TW that the height suggestions were being pushed out of the way.
-- Alien

I will keep that in mind. Perhaps the suggestions in smaller2's Shrinking file are similar enough that it will not interfere with Sarnoga's Teeny Weenie. I plan to listen to it only once a day; the rest of the time will be dedicated to Teeny Weenie. If I find that Shrinking is interfering with Teeny Weenie, I will stop listening to Shrinking and begin when Teeny Weenie is done making my weenie teeny.

I don't plan on measuring my height right away. I have a regularly scheduled doctor appointment in a few weeks and that will be time enough to get an accurate "starting" height measurement. If it's much below six feet, I will, of course, be thrilled ... and report the information immediately!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » March 15th, 2014, 8:44 pm

For me, it was the shrinking file that got pushed out of the way by Teeny Weenie.

Another thing about TW is that it's very time consuming, a minimum of 1-1/2 hours a day. So it can be hard to fit too many other files in.

Re the shrinking files, I've read from those who claim success that shrinkage occurred over a period of weeks so you might want to make a baseline measurement now. Also according to one of the threads your height shrinks by an inch in the course of the day so you should note the time.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » March 15th, 2014, 9:55 pm

Alien wrote:
Re the shrinking files, I've read from those who claim success that shrinkage occurred over a period of weeks so you might want to make a baseline measurement now. Also according to one of the threads your height shrinks by an inch in the course of the day so you should note the time.

If you're right about the shrinkage occurring over a matter of weeks, I should make a preliminary measurement now. I thought I was indulging in a bit of wishful thinking this morning ... still, I thought my feet looked smaller when I woke up. It can't be working that fast, can it?
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » March 16th, 2014, 8:48 am

Hard to say. Your own judgment can be altered by the file and by what you want to see happen, which is one reason measurements are useful. But I don't think it's impossible that some shrinkage could occur right away, insofar as it could be a consequence of muscular tension, blood flow, and other factors that the brain can alter immediately.

You might also notice some changes that always occur but that you never noticed before, forex, I didn't know that people shrank an inch in the course of a day until I read it here, and I didn't know that the size of your testes changes after sex and sleep until I started checking mine to see if TW was shrinking them, even though it makes perfect sense that it would.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » March 17th, 2014, 8:39 am

oxdude wrote:
Perhaps the suggestions in smaller2's Shrinking file are similar enough that it will not interfere with Sarnoga's Teeny Weenie. I plan to listen to it only once a day.

After a single listen to smaller2's Shrinking -- The Control Panel For Your Height I am two inches shorter. I measured myself this morning and I'm five feet ten inches (5'10"). I used to be six feet zero inches (6'0"). It's not my imagination, either. I used to be able to touch my eight foot ceiling by just reaching. Now I have to get on tip-toes and strain. I only listened to Shrinking once -- two days ago -- but I did listen to Curse Prepubescent a few times as well.

I recorded a new answering machine message. My voice is much higher. I'm not a tenor any longer. I'm not sure which file (or combination of files) caused this.

I'm sure my feet are smaller. I can slip my wrestling sneakers on and off without untying the laces. I need to buy new shoes anyway, so I'll report on my shoe size in a few days. Before I listened to the Shrinking and Prepubescent files I was a size 11D (11 Wide when I bought Rockport ProWalkers) ... and in these ASICS MatFlex wrestling shoes, I had to buy a half size larger (since they run slightly smaller) -- 11.5 W.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby diode168 » March 17th, 2014, 10:32 pm

Well done oxdude keep us informed and updated.

So happy for you.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Progress report

Postby OxyFemboi » March 18th, 2014, 8:33 pm

I had a doctor's appointment on Monday, March 17, 2014 and did some grocery shopping afterward. The same distance I walked the last time I was there seemed further. I may have lost some length in my legs because I know I took more steps to cover the same distance than when I last visited the same store.

Now I understand why my Mom kept telling me to slow down. I am taking more steps to cover the same distance and my leg muscles showed it! Sorry, Mom!

I'm sure I lost some length in my legs. My comfortable jeans are about an inch away from touching the ground. It's possible I need new pants with a shorter inseam.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » March 20th, 2014, 11:11 am

I just bought CycoMelody's Curse Shorter. Unlike some other file categories, there aren't that many Shrinking or Shorter files. I plan to alternate CycoMelody's Curse Shorter with smaller2's Shrinking -- Control Panel For Your Height.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » March 20th, 2014, 12:13 pm

I have Cycomelody's file. Cycomelody has you go back to a time when you were happiest with your height and choose that number for your desired height. Could that conflict with the other file? In my experience, contradictory suggestions are best avoided even when files have a similar goal, because conflicting suggestions can weaken the effect of both files. Maybe you should try skipping the induction and listening to the new file while not in trance to make sure they're compatible.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » March 20th, 2014, 12:41 pm

I probably should not use them together. That sounds like a major conflict. I'm not sure when I was which height. The place where my parents kept track of our -- my brother and me -- heights has long since been painted over, remodeled out of existence, and sold. *sigh*

I wish I had known this before. I could have saved some money.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » March 20th, 2014, 2:16 pm

Interesting thing is that the number just popped out of my subconscious. I suspect the same thing would happen to you -- you may not remember those measurements your mom made now, but they were probably important to you then.

Still could conflict, though, alas.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby smaller2 » March 20th, 2014, 8:00 pm

i did listen to buy and cyclomelody curse shorter and liked it before making my own control panel file. the file you got while relatively new to this site i first made some four of five years ago.

i agree that sticking with one file that works well for you, for each specific goal, is probably best. i have overdone it on various spins on shrinking files before and got kind of overwhelmed with them, so its best not to overload your subconscious. as exciting as it is, its good to pace yourself and enjoy the trip down as the world and everyone and everything in it gets bigger and larger while you get smaller and smaller
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » March 22nd, 2014, 3:57 am

I've had an extremely intriguing experience with using Shrinking. When I listened the first time, I decided that my ideal height would be Five Feet, Seven Inches. That was large enough to be a good test but small enough to be not too noticeable. Since that first time, I have always thought of a much smaller number: Five Feet, Three inches / Sixty-three inches. That seems extremely small to me ... but also strangely attractive in a way I can't explain. I have no idea why that would be a significant height.

I am shrinking. Everything is shrinking in proportion, which is what makes it so hard to spot. However, some days when I wake, my feet look smaller ... but my big toe is much longer in comparison to the rest of my toes. Later in the day, it makes the usual arc with the rest of my toes that I'm used to.

I put on an old baseball cap of mine the other day; it was too big. When I measured my head, it was 23"; my former -- I can't say "normal" now, can I? -- hat size was 24.5". And my thumb is smaller. I measured it as a comparison to my weenie; I'm also using the Teeny Weenie file.

I figured out the ratio of my ideal height (5'3") to my starting height (6'0"). The ration is seven-eighths or 0.8750.

The floor seems closer these days. Things seem further away.

I have a question concerning Shrinking. I sometimes feel a sensation similar to tingling in some part of my body (two parts if it's duplicated, such as feet) -- examples include both feet, muscles in my abdomen, and my throat -- when I sitting or laying around. Does this mean that the file is working? Or is it my imagination? Has anyone ever felt or reported this phenomenon?

I think I'm more tired these days, but ... is this my imagination? Or is this the file using energy to reconstruct my body?
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Update

Postby OxyFemboi » March 25th, 2014, 6:14 am

I took a few measurement the other day. When I got up, I was 5'10". I took various measurement during the day; the smallest I got was 5.9.5" when I was exhausted and about to go to bed. My normal variation in height is approximately one-half inch, from 5.95" to 5.10".

As I stated earlier, the proportion I expect to shrink is (target height/starting height): 63/72 or 7/8. That translates to:
Measurement in one dimension (examples: inseam, neck): 0.875000000 (exactly seven-eighths)
Measurement in two dimensions (example: waist): 0.765625000 (about three-fourths or 3/4 )
Measurement in three dimensions (example: volume): 0.669921875 (about two-thirds or 2/3 )

Knowing these proportions allows me to calculate the various clothing sizes I should buy when I am done shrinking. I will list my probable body sizes later.

Shrinking may be the ultimate body modification. I have encountered yet. I could get very addicted to this. I have noticed some really cute outfit for both boys and girls -- I am also using ViVe's Feminine Conditioning) -- in the department store ads lately.

I've noticed some strange missteps -- literally -- lately. When I was in the bathroom, I exited and walked to the kitchen in the dark. As usual, I put out my right hand to turn on the light, didn't find it, took another step ... hit the door jamb with my left shoulder ... and still couldn't feel the light switch! When I finally got the light turned on and got back in position with my shoulder touching the door jamb, my right hand was about two inches from the switch!

I did this twice during the same day and once more yesterday. Obviously my stride length -- and "normal" -- has changed. My apartment is the exact same size if you measure it with a tape measure but is definitely bigger according to my personal scale.

I found this formula on several web sites, so it seems to be universally accepted:

Estimate by Height
These are rough estimates, but useful to check your results by the other methods:
Females: Your height x .413 equals your stride length
Males: Your height x .415 equals your stride length

Stride length at 6'0" = 72 x .415 = 29.88 inches
Stride length at 5'10" = 70 x .415 = 29.05 inches

That loss of (approximately) an inch -- I seem to be taking an extra step every ten to fifteen steps, so it might be more -- in my stride adds up over the day. Everything seems further away because everything is further away!

My world has grown and is getting larger with each inch I lose! This is soooo cooooooool! I'm extremely thrilled!
Last edited by OxyFemboi on March 25th, 2014, 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby smaller2 » March 25th, 2014, 6:18 pm

awesome details! before long you might not pass for a grown up, because you're a shrunk down lol but really thanks for the updates and I look forward to your continued posts.
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » March 25th, 2014, 7:57 pm

smaller wrote:
awesome details! before long you might not pass for a grown up, because you're a shrunk down lol but really thanks for the updates and I look forward to your continued posts.

I'm not sure I will be able to pass as a grownup if I do get down to my target height. My Driver's License says I'm six feet, zero inches. This could get complicated trying to explain to the DMV, "I shrunk nine inches, really. How? I went to bed. When I woke up, I was nine inches smaller." ~shrug~

I did some quick calculations and comparisons with the "little boys" sizes. I might be able to shop in the boy's department ... or the girl's department, which is a real possibility since I'm using ViVe's Feminine Conditioning file as well and am a femboi. I love dressing as a girl. I'm doing some fairly unnoticeable makeup now. I've removed most of my body hair, everything except my beard and mustache. My skin is way too sensitive to use The Epilady I bought on my beard and mustache. Yes, I did down there ... DON'T WINCE! It's not your groin ....

I chatted with a Facebook femboi friend earlier today. I mentioned using this file. He's extremely interested. He's six feet six inches and really wants to be shorter; he mentioned six feet zero inches. I hope he gets the results I have so far. I mentioned this forum and asked that he contribute if/when he uses the file.

I have noticed some small variations from the perfectly proportional duplicate of myself. My ears are starting to get pointed, like an elf's or a Vulcan's ears. My mouth is wider. I used to have a small mouth; now it's much bigger. There are a few other details like that.

Who knows? Maybe I'll get the girlish figure I want: breasts, thin waist, wide hips. You know, the curves guys make when they're talking about someone who's built ... that figure. It does seem to have picked out some minor things I wanted but never mentioned and decided to grant my wishes.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby diode168 » March 25th, 2014, 10:05 pm

SO happy for you.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Update

Postby OxyFemboi » March 26th, 2014, 4:16 pm

oxdude wrote
Maybe I'll get the girlish figure I want: breasts, thin waist, wide hips. You know, the curves guys make when they're talking about someone who's built ... that figure. It does seem to have picked out some minor things I wanted but never mentioned and decided to grant my wishes.

That adage of "Be careful what you wish for ... you might get it."? Guess what? I may have gotten the "wide hips". I was sort of semi-awake when I felt my pelvis slip into a new, wider configuration. It sort of ... moved ... in three distinct stages and then settled in. I measured my waist and hips this morning. They're still the same size, but I swear ... they are wider and flatter! Really. No, I'm not drunk. Damn it, I wish I had a camera.

I am beginning to suspect that reality is a LOT more malleable that I thought it was. Considering how malleable I thought it was before, that's scary.

I just looked at my body in the mirror closely. A lot more closely that before. My beard seems ... much less dense. (Maybe I should start a Forum on Curse Prepubescent.) My eyes seem ... less blue ... more green. If I end up with green eyes -- another unspoken wish -- and red hair -- well, I have moaned to various friends about how I felt cheated that I got Mom's fair skin (burns but doesn't ever tan) but not the red hair -- I'm going to be fucking celebrating. I'm wondering if I'm hallucinating this. If so, I don't wanna wake up. If not ... oh fucking WOW!

diode wrote:
SO happy for you.

Thanks! You have no idea how fucking happy I am right now ... ecstatic is not too mild a word!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » March 26th, 2014, 4:21 pm

With all the other stuff going on to report on, I forgot to include the update I came here originally to share: My new height is now sixty-nine and one-quarter inches -- 69.25 inches I measured three times before reporting this. And the measurement was taken when I first got out of bed, when I should be my tallest.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby smaller2 » March 26th, 2014, 7:24 pm

yeehaw thats awesome! looks like 1/4 inch or so a day, which is close to what i was getting out of it back when i started off doing this. keep going, maybe you can do better than me! darn cool about the extra bonuses as well.
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby psiboi1977 » March 26th, 2014, 10:17 pm

You have to get a camera from someone and show us these amazing results...I would love to see how these hips have changed. .. and the lessening of your beard. ..wow!
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KIY » March 27th, 2014, 8:35 am

Please do. I've been finding your reports extremely interesting. I've been experimenting with various files, but haven't had that degree of success, at least not yet.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » March 28th, 2014, 12:08 am

psiboy wrote:
I would love to see how these hips have changed. .. and the lessening of your beard. ..wow!

KIY wrote:
I've been experimenting with various files, but haven't had that degree of success, at least not yet.

smaller wrote
darn cool about the extra bonuses as well.

My subconscious is sneaky. There has to be some phrasing in one of the files -- I suspect it's Shrinking, since it talks about the "Control Panel for your Body -- that let my subconscious access and change several other body parts I thought needed improvement. Whatever the cause, I'm extremely thankful. Elf ears, green eyes (that's almost a certainty now), wide hips, and my beard falling out (that has to be Prepubescent -- I need to start a Forum on that) -- are all cool extras.

I love the way my body is looking now!

psiboy wrote:
You have to get a camera

I'd love to ... wanna pay for a cheap phone with camera and send it? My finances currently suck.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby KIY » March 28th, 2014, 9:16 am

Unfortunately, I am currently unemployed, and have been unemployed long enough that my benefits have stopped. My fall-back, temp work, hasn't been working, either. So I am in a pretty desperate financial position, as well. :(
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » March 29th, 2014, 4:01 pm

KIY wrote:
I am in a pretty desperate financial position, as well.

Understood. I just wanted everyone to understand why I wasn't documenting my shrinkage with pictures. I don't want to ask an acquaintance, "Can I borrow your phone so I can take a pic of my weenie?"
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby KIY » March 29th, 2014, 6:12 pm

You think they might find it strange or something? :lol:

I have some cheap ones, but their quality is cr**. I have enough trouble with taking pictures without having to fight the camera. Plus, I really don't want to post my picture, or, at least, one I might have trouble explaining if someone somehow figures out it is me. (I think it might be harder to explain than borrowing a camera for a weenie shot.)

Please keep us posted! I'd really like to find out that a lot of what I have been told about reality is wrong.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » March 30th, 2014, 1:57 pm

KIY wrote:
You think they might find it strange or something? :lol:

Well ... yeah. :-D

KIY wrote:
Please keep us posted! I'd really like to find out that a lot of what I have been told about reality is wrong.

I love Philip K. Dick's definition of Reality: "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." In my experience, Reality is much more malleable than most of us are willing to acknowledge. If you compare Reality to a giant computer program, then it is not impossible to believe that we could rewrite some infrequently used subroutines, like personal eye color or the size of one's penis.

I suspect that a deeply held belief in the ability to affect reality affects one's ability to rewrite -- well, revise -- it.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 1st, 2014, 9:49 pm

Current height: sixty nine inches!

I like to play with figures. It comes of being a mathematician.

I measured my wrist a few months ago when I was ordering a bracelet. I let the person who made the bracelet know that I had large wrists and gave the measurement: 8.5 inches. I measured my wrists today: 7.75 inches.

Just for fun, I figured what my wrist size should be if I used my formula of Old Measurement x Correction Factor = New Measurement.

The Correction Factor is the new height/original height, raised to a power n (the power n is the number of different dimensions that are involved in the measurement. Wrists are circular (well, technically they're ellipsoid, but who's quibbling?), so there are two dimensions. {The inseam is a good example of a one-dimensional measurement.] In other words, the formula is:

New wrist size = (8.50*69.0*69/0)/(72.0*72.0) = 7.806642361111111111111...".

Call it 7.806 inches. That's extremely close to the measurement of 7.75 and is well within experimental error (I'm sure I could have made a measuring error of 0.0566" when the measuring tape is only accurate to one-eighth of an inch (0.125").

I thought it was interesting ....
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby diode168 » April 2nd, 2014, 8:22 pm

When you said that wrist we're circular I said out loud I will add "no they are not they are ellipsoid." so I guess I am qubbing.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » April 2nd, 2014, 10:39 pm

diode wrote:
When you said that wrist we're circular I said out loud I will add "no they are not they are ellipsoid." so I guess I am qubbing.

Which was why the next words in my statement were:
Wrists are circular (well, technically they're ellipsoid, but who's quibbling?) ...

I knew somebody was going to quibble.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby diode168 » April 3rd, 2014, 8:43 pm

Then I read it and was said "this guy is in my mind"
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » April 3rd, 2014, 11:45 pm

[quote]diode wrote:
Then I read it and was said "this guy is in my mind"[/quote

Apparently each of us has what Mentor of Arisia, a charcter in the Lensman series by E.E. "Doc " Smith, called a "precisionist mind".
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby smaller2 » April 5th, 2014, 5:54 am

Thanks for sharing, I like seeing the math played out and enjoy how it ties in to your shrinking. 69 inches, you're eye level with me now, where a couple months ago I would have had to look up for that! Pretty soon you will be the one who has to look up at more and more people
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby jayjett » April 5th, 2014, 12:45 pm

So with this tech how small can a person go
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 5th, 2014, 8:33 pm

jay wrote:
So with this tech how small can a person go

I have no idea what the limits on my shrinking can be. The file doesn't give a minimum size. I don't know if nature will set a practical limit. I'm trying for sixty-three inches now ... and maybe sixty inches later ... and maybe even lower if I get that small.

I might end up looking like a little boy ... or little girl, since I'm also "playing" with ViVe's Feminine Conditioning file and EMG's Curse Prepubescent as well as Sarnoga's Curse of the Teeny Weenie. I might be shopping in those sections of various stores as well. We'll see.

Why listen to just one file when there are so many ways to modify my body? I like body mods; this is almost the ultimate body mod. Changing species would be the ultimate. I also love fucking with my mind.

smaller wrote:
I like seeing the math played out and enjoy how it ties in to your shrinking. 69 inches, you're eye level with me now, where a couple months ago I would have had to look up for that!
Pretty soon you will be the one who has to look up at more and more people.[/quote]

Eye level with you? That's so cool, bro! I was wondering how much you had shrunk, smaller. What was your beginning height?

I had fun figuring out the relevant formulae. As i said, I have a BS in Mathematics. It wasn't too hard to figure out from your phrasing that the relevant formula would need a power of the fraction "current height/original height". You say the shrinking is "proportional" (that is, you shrink exactly the same fraction in each dimension). Thus, you are -- in effect -- a "scale model" of your original size. So it follows that measurements which are made in two dimensions -- waist, wrist, or neck, for example, must have a square of the original fraction and measurements that are made in three dimensions -- volume and perhaps, weight -- must have the fraction cubed. Since it works in practice, I am assuming my reasoning is correct.

smaller wrote:
Pretty soon you will be the one who has to look up at more and more people.

Yeah, I find that extremely erotic! So far nobody has mentioned that I look shorter. I'm disappointed.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby jayjett » April 5th, 2014, 9:00 pm

I watch it if you get to little boy size you could keep it up and end up a baby so watch how much you try and do
jayjett
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 5th, 2014, 9:28 pm

jay wrote
I watch it if you get to little boy size you could keep it up and end up a baby so watch how much you try and do

I don't think I will go down much further than five feet zero inches. Maybe a few inches shorter but that is definitely IT! I do have a lower limit in mind. "Thus far and no lower" ... though shrinking does seem to be addictive.

I'm not into the entire baby/diaper fetish. I have deliberately avoided any file that could start me down that path. However, looking like a prepubescent kid is kinda sexy-sounding. For your information, I am old enough to receive Social Security checks. Clerks thinking I'm too young to buy cigarettes would definitely be ... inconvenient. Fun, but inconvenient.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 5th, 2014, 11:25 pm

from a IM between Oxdude and dumbjock29
(Note: spelling and grammar have been edited for readability)
dumbjock29:? you ought to post about me wanting to shrink on the forum
dumbjock29:? maybe get other people trying to get me [to use Shrinking], too
oxdude:? what's your username on WMM?
dumbjock29:? joe

joe wants other people to help convince him to use Shrinking -- Control Panel For Your Height. He really wants to but (as he put it in an earlier conversation) needs to be -- as he put it -- "bullied" into it. (That's not the right word to describe what he wants, but I can't think of another descriptive word right now.) He wants our help, people! Let's give it to him!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby joe » April 6th, 2014, 9:03 am

yea bro but im also bein helped to b a dum jock n this wont agree with that at this time
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby smaller2 » April 7th, 2014, 5:18 pm

my starting height was 5 ft 11 and i ended up at 5 ft 9.
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 7th, 2014, 11:38 pm

smaller wrote:
my starting height was 5 ft 11 and i ended up at 5 ft 9.

I was hoping that it was going to be more. I've already shrunk one more inch than you did. Have you ever felt tempted to shrink some more? How long should I go without shrinking before I start to wonder if I have reached the limit with your file?

I really want to get down to Five Feet Three Inches -- 63 inches.

As I've written before (in other threads and definitely when explaining this desire to friends), I love body modifications. This is almost the ultimate body mod; my idea of the ultimate body mod is to change species. Which species? I don't know; I keep changing my mind about that ... man to satyr, centaur, an anthropomorphic wolf, tiger, or eagle, perhaps.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby smaller2 » April 8th, 2014, 7:29 pm

I have thought about shrinking more but when people at worked became noticeably taller, I kind of freaked out and haven't shrunk since. I still listen to shrinking files now and then for fun and pleasure, but not consistently as if to try and actually get smaller again ... since I am pretty sure it would work again!

63 inches isn't very tall at all, stick with it one day at a time, millimeter by millimeter adds up. Wise man say journey of 1000 miles begins with single step and you have made good progress so far! Keep it up.
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 8th, 2014, 9:37 pm

smaller wrote:
63 inches isn't very tall at all, stick with it one day at a time, millimeter by millimeter adds up. Wise man say journey of 1000 miles begins with single step and you have made good progress so far! Keep it up.

I understand all about "slow and steady" winning the race. (Cliches become cliches for a reason.) However, I really love the way I feel when I measure myself and see a noticeable difference.

63 inches isn't that small. My Mom was 63 inches tall; Dad was 68 inches. Me? My brother and I both topped out at 72 inches. Mom could walk under my outstretched arm without messing her hair. I was literally a "head and shoulder" taller.

When I'm 63 inches tall, the world will be 14.28 % bigger in each dimension.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby diode168 » April 9th, 2014, 9:37 pm

No kidding on liking the math I see. With that in mind I'm surprised you haven't given your measurements in metric.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby robindf1 » April 9th, 2014, 10:10 pm

oxdude wrote:
smaller wrote:

I understand all about "slow and steady" winning the race. (Cliches become cliches for a reason.) However, I really love the way I feel when I measure myself and see a noticeable difference.

63 inches isn't that small. My Mom was 63 inches tall; Dad was 68 inches. Me? My brother and I both topped out at 72 inches. Mom could walk under my outstretched arm without messing her hair. I was literally a "head and shoulder" taller.

When I'm 63 inches tall, the world will be 14.28 % bigger in each dimension.

No B.S. Give it your best. Let's push that brain to the limit. Give us those same detailed measurements as best you can~
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby 5HA99Y » April 10th, 2014, 11:02 pm

Wow that amazing success just what was your shoe sizes before and after you tried this file ? I like to trie this file but have no way to get it
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 11th, 2014, 12:57 am

devin wrote:
Wow that amazing success just what was your shoe sizes before and after you tried this file ?

My shoe size before was 11D; in one athletic shoe the size I had to buy was 11.5W. Amazon has a note on their site that ASICS athletic shoe sizes "run small, so buy the next half-size up". I will need to buy shoes shortly. I will post what my shoe size is then.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » April 11th, 2014, 2:08 am

I had an unusual experience today. I went to bed as usual. When I woke up, my first coherent thought was, "I'm short." Not like I've been thinking the past few weeks. "Oh wow, I lost another inch; I'm shorter!." No, this was different. There is a huger psychological difference between "I'm shorter" and "I'm short". It's the difference between, "Yes, the floor is closer now" and "Damn, the floor is close!"

It's a new part of my identity. There's a BIG difference between "Hi, I'm Ox. I'm five nine ..." and "Hi, I'm Ox. I'm short, only five nine ...."

I can't touch the ceiling any more. And, weirdly, my eye level is below the top of the refrigerator. Oh, I can still see the dust up there but I have to make an effort. I'm starting to feel the stretch I make when I get something down from the top shelves in the kitchen. I am definitely going to have to find a new place to keep the extra toilet paper; it's on the top of the bathroom cabinet now.

MY parents and I bought Aunt Emma a step stool one time after she mentioned that she couldn't reach the top shelves in her kitchen. It had a cute little rhyme engraved in it:

This little stool is mine,
I use it all the time
To reach all the things I couldn't
And lots of things I shouldn't!

I think I'm going to need a "little stool". I wonder if I can find one with that same little rhyme?

My identity has changed. I'm Ox the short dude ...
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Next

Return to Success Stories