Idea: Pregnancy hypnosis

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Idea: Pregnancy hypnosis

Postby Secretteen96 » May 2nd, 2014, 2:08 am

I've noticed there are very few pregnancy files on here that take you through pregnancy and birth. Those that do, often just tell you what's going to happen at the beginning and then the file stops, which doesn't work with me.

I was wondering if anyone knows of or would be interested in creating a file that gets you under, and then takes you through both pregnancy and birth in the course of the file (or two separate files to allow you to feel the effects of pregnancy before giving birth).

Thanks,
Secretteen96

Postby catlove » October 4th, 2014, 2:49 pm

I wish you would! It's so freaking hard to time good pregnancy files.
catlove

Postby diode168 » October 6th, 2014, 6:37 pm

Yes please. :D
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby pregnancyfetish » October 8th, 2015, 11:31 am

Absolutely. This would be amazing. If I had any practice being a hypnotist, I'd try it myself.
pregnancyfetish

Postby pusherout » November 10th, 2015, 2:08 am

i would be very interested in this also :-)
pusherout

wondering

Postby HypnoZorro » November 12th, 2015, 6:14 am

To the people who have posted to this thread, are you women ? I do have an interest about trancing women and making them lactate and I also enjoy the preggo videos. I am skilled hypnotist, and if I can overcome the situation of being discreet, I will make an effort to produce some hypnotic recordings based on these fantasies. No promises on my end yet. If you are interested in this from being the subject perspective, describe your fantasies and interests and hypnotic experiences and hypnotic responsiveness. If I am unable to do this task, perhaps another hypnotist can do that after seeing the responses. maybe we can have member "pregnancyfetish" make a video demanding to have this done. :)
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

FYI

Postby HypnoZorro » November 25th, 2015, 5:37 am

I am in the process of typing up the script which will be used to make two hypnotic recordings involving the hypnotic conditioning and pregnancy hypnosis. The first recording lays the groundwork, and the second recording does the direct install effects. First with my hypnotic programs, you can use other hypnotists and interact with other people however you prefer. Second your safeword is redlight, in case there is an emergency and you need to temporarily cancel the hypnotic effects. The patter also installs an open ended scenario. To activate the effects you say or think the phrase hypnopreggo <icon>. The icon could be fertitly doctor, an incubus, alien, bigfoot, some animal, you are the secretary victim ( gasp ), fraternity, etc
To be effective, this phrase has to be said or thought three times. So you can use the word hypnopreggo in conversation.

There will also be an install of using the word hypnozorro and certain acts/effects you want or need to happen. This will also be at least a three time deal. For example, if are feeling ansy or having insomnia, you can say or think "Hypnozooro make me sleep" or "Hypnozorro make me catnap" for a short nap. Over time this can also be used for a massage or to orgasm. For example, "Hypnozorro massage me" and you would feel hands massaging you. For an erotic massage, you would feel a cock massaging you. For an orgasm , you would think or say " Hypnozorro make me orgasm ( or cum ).

Now here are some scenario setups. The incubus icon is the default conditioning scenario. In this scenario, an incubus visits you and impregnates you, and you end up having incubus twins. Then one of the incubus matures to an 18 year old, and impregnates you again. And this cycle continues until you are unable to continue. Once I type up the patter, you can see more of a description of the scenario.

hypnopreggo fertility doctor
A fertitlity doctor gives you ( and himself ) experimental drugs. Sometimes it even happens covertly. And as these are drugs, you aare unable to resist their effects.

hypnopreggo alien
A humanoid alien who has tentacles for fingers, and an extra tentacle coming out his midsection abducts you and impregnates you. The midsection tentacle can extend a long way, is strong enough to wrap around and constrict you, even lift you off the ground. Also this alien's cum is like catnip to human females. The alien might also have telepathy/mind control/telekinetic powers

hypnopreggo drone fraternity
A half dozen fraternity members have been hypnotized to have sex with you. They will no memory of the event, and at most think it is a dream. They also been affected by hypnosis where their cocks are 8 to 12 inches long with various thicknesses.

hypnopreggo femme fatale
A group of females have a covert organization, and they kidnap you to experiment on you. Oh no betrayed by womankind ... You are just a labrat, a number, a husk to give birth to them

hypnopreggo baby shower
You are invited to a baby shower. One of the women there is so feminine and disarming that she hypnotizes you with her beautiful earings. After that you agree completely with her about the benefits of pregnancy and breastfeeding. And she arranges for all the male friends of the women there to have sex with you so you can be impregnated.

hypnopreggo bigfoot
You are camping with some female friends, and encounter a male bigfoot. A male bigfoot has to have pheromones to attract a female bigfoot. As it turns out female humans are very sucesptible to these pheromones even more. Of course the bigfoot has enough cock and cum to impregnate your camping group, because the male bigfoot needs that potential to spread his seed to as many females as possible to keep the species going. During pregnacy you have a huge belly, milky tits almost bigger than your torso with 3 inch nipples, and you would do anything to express your milk. And what about the bigfoot baby that is coming out the birth canal...

hypnopreggo secretary
you are the only woman permantly in your department. you are a secretary for the board. You have been subliminally conditioned to be their fuck doll. Or you can be the cocktease who please them when their wives or girlfriends wont or cant.

hypnopreggo bull
Somehow you are impregnated by a bull like with artifical insemination or a bull chases you down, and man oh man do your udders need milking.

hypnopreggo werewolf
A werewolf pounces on you for a frenzy of sex, and you have a supernatural pregnancy and birth.

In terms of conditioning, the default size for milky tits will be an I cup. An I cup puts the I in milk. You will also have fantasies about having a M cup size. It is also okay that you can stop at DD or D cup for practical reasons. Now for those who demand K and L cups :) , we will see how that goes. Yes I know they have wheelbarrows and electric scooters for such a situation. Who knows I might even make you beg for a milky K cup :)
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

script typed up

Postby HypnoZorro » November 26th, 2015, 10:54 am

I just finished typing up the script which will be the basis for a hypnotic recording involving hypno pregnancy. my plan is to have a phase one track and a phase two track for listening convenience. Is there a way I can post the script so that victims ... I mean subjects can freely view my intended patter. The text file is 28 kb long.
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges