sissy bimbo training

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

sissy bimbo training

Postby CumBimbo » May 15th, 2014, 8:58 pm

Seeking a twist to make me there sissy bimbo
CumBimbo
Regular
Regular

Postby CumBimbo » May 22nd, 2014, 9:07 am

:(
CumBimbo
Regular
Regular

Postby MaKO » May 23rd, 2014, 8:42 am

You have to do exactly as I say. Ok, sissy?

1. You need a phone or portable mp3 player, with cheap earbuds the ones that don't block outside noise. You can have proper earphones for trancing but you will need those earbuds too.
2. At least a couple hours of uninterrupted private time per day.

Tell me a bit about yourself.

Weight:
Physical fitness:
Life situation (student, employed, dating, married...):
Toys:
Feminine cloths:
How much hypno experience do you have?
How far do you want to go with this?
Do you have access or can buy premium/pay files?

If this is just a jerk off fantasy, than you better tell me now. :evil:

You need to prove yourself to me. If you complete this first assignment, than I will taylor the schedule and tasks more to your needs. But first you must follow this to the letter.

For the next 14 days, you are to listen to Goddess Gracie's Bimbo blessing once per day. I don't care if you don't like it or think this is too extreme for you. Two weeks won't leave any permanent effects, mostly.

Make time. Don't listen if you are very tired or sleepy. If you need any tips on trancing let me know.

[url]http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/5367/Bimbo-Blessing-Part-1-%28Induction-%26-Warning%29.php[/url]
[url]http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/5368/Bimbo-Blessing-Part-2-%28Curse%29.php[/url]
(Make a playlist or album so they play one after the other automatically.)

But you know what, you need a constant reminder of what you are becoming.
You are to loop True You - Sex Obsessed Bimbo, from now on, i want you to have your earbuds in your ears and listen to this at often as you can, as much as you possibly can. Put it at a low volume enough to be understood, but so its in the background. This well now be the background noise of your life, constantly reminding you. Do you have to write or read something and the constant speaking is making you confused. Ohh, poor ditzy bimbo.
Now, if you need to interact with others, than you can have an earbud in one ear. Any questions?
[url]http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/5592/True-You---Sex-Obsessed-Bimbo.php[/url]

You are allowed to cum only once a week, tell me which day you choose.
Edging is an important part in making a bimbo. So you are gonna edge a lot.
You are encouraged to play with your clitty as much as you want. Actually you must play at least three times a day. In a public bathroom if you have to. You don't have to edge every time, but at least a couple minutes, until you are moderately aroused. This will become easier in time, until you will have a hair trigger.
One more thing. you cannot play with a closed fist like a boy, you will rub your clitty like a girl. With an open hand you will rub the underside of your clit head. [url]http://www.xvideos.com/video5169432/becky_teaches_you_to_cum_like_the_submissive_sissy_girl[/url]

And of course no cumming until your special day.
On your special day I want you to cum while watching and following the instructions of this video.
[url]https://dfiles.eu/files/jmtshult5[/url]

Write me progress reports and post them here, every couple days and tell me how you are doing.
I'm throwing you into the deep end and seeing if you can swim.
Now go be a good sissy bimbo and make me proud.

Anyone else is welcome to join the fun. Just follow the instructions.
MaKO
Regular
Regular

Postby CumBimbo » May 23rd, 2014, 10:09 am

Weight: 250
Physical fitness: I'm a lil extra padded but I could lose some weight
Life situation: I'm unemployed but I've been putting in applications to everywhere so I can get a job, I'm currently dating someone and had a child with her, and I'm living with my grandma and ill brother
Toys: I have a pink 4 inch vibrator, and a black suction cup dildo that's 6.5 inches long and is also realistic and also has realistic balls
Feminine clothes I have 5 panties and 2 are lingerie I have a brunette wig that goes to the middle of my back and I have 2 sports bras

I don't have much hypno experience but I'm willing to try, I'd how far I want to go with this cause I dont my limits I may be able to buy premium files but depends on how they are cause of being unemployed

And thank you for your time lol
CumBimbo
Regular
Regular

Postby cbarber92 » May 24th, 2014, 6:59 pm

this looks like it could be fun, im tempted to do this as well
cbarber92
Regular
Regular

Postby CumBimbo » May 24th, 2014, 7:51 pm

I've listened to goddess gracies bimbo blessings yesterday and today and also been listening to true you at a low volume
Lol head is a ill foggy lol
CumBimbo
Regular
Regular

Be careful

Postby Plaat » May 26th, 2014, 9:46 pm

Fair warning; to follow Makos directions; and they are good ones for getting bimbotized; your going into the deep end with this. but the post shows they knows alot about this stuff. Have you done this before or to yourself Mako? I also agree with cbarber on wanting to do some of this.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Reece93 » May 27th, 2014, 2:35 am

I have experience of changing people. one of them was on here. look for a thread on the feminization called Im a good girl. that was me
Reece93
Regular
Regular

Postby MaKO » May 27th, 2014, 9:31 am

@CumBimbo:
Good girl. You are of course welcome to play with all your lovely girly toys, as much as you want. But remember, no squirting like a yucky boy.

To be serious for a moment. How far you take this is in your hands. You can stop at any point. I totally understand if this is to much for you. This is why i gave such a hard task, so you can see for yourself if this is the right thing for you.

@Plaat:
Yes, this is hardcore. But I got the feeling the OP wanted that. Helping someone in this way takes a bit of my time and attention. So this first assignment is meant as a filter for people for who this is just a fantasy. After two weeks, for most people the suggestions still fade fast without further conditioning. After that i will work with the subject to form a routine that most suits their needs.

Yes, i have done all of that to myself. Just not at the same time. ^_^
MaKO
Regular
Regular

Postby Dmitriy_sw » May 27th, 2014, 3:41 pm

@MaKO
Your tasks souns interesting. Can I join?
Dmitriy_sw
Regular
Regular

Postby cbarber92 » May 27th, 2014, 5:34 pm

for me, this is something that sounds fun, but something i never want to get stuck in. Like I've listened to Bimbo Blessing every day for 4 days and i believe either saturday or sunday i listened to the true you loop for most of the day as well. It's fun, but I get scared at the prospect of me falling off the deep end. Like today, we were at the movies and during previews I just started blanking (no thoughts, fog on my brain type of thing). It scared me when I noticed it.
cbarber92
Regular
Regular

Postby Sherardp » May 27th, 2014, 8:05 pm

I would try this but I am scared it will affect my career in engineering where I need a brain for. Also I am married to a woman and it would be unfair for her to not be able to be attracted to her still.
Sherardp

Postby CumBimbo » May 27th, 2014, 9:58 pm

I've been having similar blank times that cbarber experienced lol and thank you mako, I won't squirt like a boy giggle lol
CumBimbo
Regular
Regular

Postby MaKO » May 28th, 2014, 4:51 am

Dmitriy_sw:
Yes. Just follow the rules and report back.

cbarber92 and Sherardp:
Yes, my job also requires me to do lots of thinking. So as a lover of bimbo files i have to be very careful, what i do to my brain. But i still like to play with them. I'm just mindful of the effects, and stop when i see they are getting out of hand. For most people effects will fade completely after a few days without reinforcement.

Anyway. If you want a introductory bimbo file that only has temporary effects, i would recommend Vives Bimbo file. [url]http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=922[/url]

Now back to topic of CumBimbos journey down the rabbit hole.
MaKO
Regular
Regular

Postby Dmitriy_sw » May 28th, 2014, 5:57 am

@MaKO thanks

Weight: 86 kg
Physical fitness: good, several times a week visit fitness
Life situation: just working person
Toys: 12cm dildo
Feminine cloths: underwear - panties, bra, stockings, pantyhose; one pair of shoes, blouse, skirt

How much hypno experience do you have? Not much. I've listened for several files but did not notice the effect
How far do you want to go with this? until I can
Do you have access or can buy premium/pay files? No

My special day will be sunday.
Dmitriy_sw
Regular
Regular

Postby robindf1 » May 28th, 2014, 6:16 pm

Unfortunately, I don't know if this is a fantasy or not. I certainly have enough problems just trying not to jerk off. However, I will start with baby steps, in the hopes that I'll either get there or I will not. I've started to masturbate as a sissy, and I've edged three times--just enough to get aroused. I might listen to the file later.
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CumBimbo » May 29th, 2014, 12:33 am

Went to the store today and put on some panties before leaving I didn't even think about it lol, I couldn't stop staring at men's crotches I got horny lol and I went to bathroom and edged my self lol when I went to the check out the cashier asked me something and I didn't hear/understand I just started giggling uncontrollably after I checked out I felt really embarrassed and went home and dildoed my self till I couldn't anymore giggle
CumBimbo
Regular
Regular

Postby pogse » May 29th, 2014, 3:13 pm

Can I join? I have had some hypno experience but I think I need proper guidance
Many Thanks!

Weight: 150lb
Physical fitness: Slim
Life situation (student, employed, dating, married...): Student, Single
Toys: None
Feminine cloths: None
How much hypno experience do you have? I have tried a lot of hypnosis but I failed to keep up
How far do you want to go with this? As far as possible, I want this badly
Do you have access or can buy premium/pay files? Yes

And If im allowed to Join my special day will be Wednesday
pogse

Postby robindf1 » May 29th, 2014, 9:20 pm

That was some strong stuff....I told a friend what I was thinking about maybe doing and he forced me to use the bibmo blessing file. Every time she told me to forget about something, I totally did. I have noi dea what's going on, but it's surprising.
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby umami » May 30th, 2014, 2:22 pm

Weight: 158lb/72kg
Physical fitness: slim but very muscular legs/thighs
Life situation: Student, Single, living in a flat share
Toys: just electrical toothbrush
Feminine cloths: none
How much hypno experience do you have? I listened a lot and know how to trance and go deep
How far do you want to go with this? I am not sure
Do you have access or can buy premium/pay files? unfortunately not

I am starting now, My special day would be Monday. I am going as far as possible, but just for one month, as I am easily affected and never listened more than one week to one specific file. But lets see ;)
umami

Postby robindf1 » May 30th, 2014, 5:55 pm

200. No toys, single, no panties. I think I've been roped right into this thing, so let's see it through.

it feels nice to be brainless and always horny, rubbing my...clitty
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dmitriy_sw » May 31st, 2014, 6:52 am

Small report:

i''v listened bimbo blessing every day and true you as much as posible (at least twelve times a day).

after listening, I feel a tickle in my head, got a little more positive, pay much attention to women's clothing in stores. but I don't know files affects me or this is just my imagination
Dmitriy_sw
Regular
Regular

Postby MaKO » May 31st, 2014, 3:22 pm

Hi, girls, are you developing that cute little giggle of yours?
And to all the good girls who joined in. Hope you have fun! ^_^
MaKO
Regular
Regular

Postby CumBimbo » June 1st, 2014, 12:29 pm

Yes I've been developing my giggle, giggles
CumBimbo
Regular
Regular

Postby Stacie5959 » June 1st, 2014, 8:55 pm

MaKO wrote: I don't care if you don't like it or think this is too extreme for you.

:(

OK, I will continue.
Stacie5959
Regular
Regular

Postby robindf1 » June 1st, 2014, 9:55 pm

MaKO wrote:Hi, girls, are you developing that cute little giggle of yours?
And to all the good girls who joined in. Hope you have fun! ^_^

not giggling, but I do feel a little tiny bit dumber. Is that good?
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CumBimbo » June 3rd, 2014, 5:56 pm

Went to the store today and forgot what I went there for giggle, I was listening to true you and I couldn't understand what was being said in the file lol I stood there in Wal-Mart trying to remember why I was there but I couldn't for an hour and the file true you wasn't helping giggles a lot of men were walking by and the fog in my was replaced with images of sucking and fucking those men giggles I had put a butt plug in my sissy boy pussy before going to Wal-Mart a
And when the men walked by apparently I sub consciously clenching and releasing the butt plug with my sissy boy pussy cause when I got home 4 hours later my panties why kinda wet with pre squirties giggles giggle I think I'm starting to get addicted to what this is doing to me giggle giggles cause as soon as I found out what happened in my panties I put the video on telling how a sissy should make squirties and put a condom on my clitty then I watch the deep slut puppy video and I came then I watched the video again with the squirties in my mouth and followed the instructions on the video giggles giggle
CumBimbo
Regular
Regular

Postby Dmitriy_sw » June 3rd, 2014, 11:45 pm

New report. Continued listening.
If listen files long - my head is full of cotton wool.
The last two days wearing panties and it felt perfectly normal and safe.
Began to pay more attention to the men around.
Dmitriy_sw
Regular
Regular

Postby Plaat » June 4th, 2014, 11:28 pm

question; is edging, getting close to orgasm and pulling back? or something else? can't tell from how its used. bllaah
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MaKO » June 5th, 2014, 1:53 am

Plaat: Yes, It's getting to the edge of orgasm and stoping. Rinse and repeat.
Here is a good guide, if you need some practice. :wink:
[url]http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=25661[/url]
MaKO
Regular
Regular

Postby Stacie5959 » June 8th, 2014, 1:10 pm

completed my 8th day today
Stacie5959
Regular
Regular

Postby MaKO » June 8th, 2014, 3:54 pm

Hello my gigglys. Hope everything is going well. But, I must say the lack of reporting is a bit disappointing. If you're having troubles i can't help if i don't know, silly.
MaKO
Regular
Regular

Postby CumBimbo » June 8th, 2014, 8:58 pm

Sorry mako giggle i blanked out for 5 hours today painted my nails in a bright pink when during that time giggle
CumBimbo
Regular
Regular

Postby Stacie5959 » June 9th, 2014, 7:38 am

MaKO wrote:Hello my gigglys. Hope everything is going well. But, I must say the lack of reporting is a bit disappointing. If you're having troubles i can't help if i don't know, silly.

I think it may be because sissy bimbo's are stupid.

Personally, I don't report much because I am dong as instructed with the links. I follow directions given and try never to talk unless spoken to.
Stacie5959
Regular
Regular

Postby robindf1 » June 9th, 2014, 8:07 am

I think I'm doing okay, but nothing crazy yet.
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dmitriy_sw » June 9th, 2014, 11:04 am

robindf1 wrote:I think I'm doing okay, but nothing crazy yet.

Me too
Dmitriy_sw
Regular
Regular

Postby Stacie5959 » June 12th, 2014, 9:27 am

After more than a week of chastity I finally relieved myself while watching the video.

Two days later, I was so aroused that I could not abstain. That was yesterday, today I am just as excited and will not take off my panties nor bra.

I am completely hairless now also. Each day I can't wait to get in the shower and get rid of the nasty hair that tries to misidentify me.

I honestly will do my best to not give in today as I did yesterday.

Sorry Mako.
Stacie5959
Regular
Regular

Postby 24AR34 » June 12th, 2014, 11:41 am

Id love to join in on this if its still going on :)

Weight: 145-150 (fluctuates)
Physical fitness: skinnyslimslender
Life situation (student, employed, dating, married...):
single, temp worker
Toys: none
Feminine cloths: two outfits from thrifting, panties
How much hypno experience do you have? since 2006
How far do you want to go with this? all the way and then some
Do you have access or can buy premium/pay files? can mostl likely get them but need advance warning
24AR34
Regular
Regular

Postby MaKO » June 13th, 2014, 8:56 am

Hey girls, how's it going.

CumBimbo, you are my star pupil. Congrats on making over your two weeks. Now please tell me how you wish to continue. What are some specific goals you wish to achieve. Do you have anything I can help you with. Now that you are on the way to being a cotton candy brained bimbo, do you want us to work on your appearance or your skills for pleasing others. We can continue your tailored training in a separate thread, PM or mail.

Stacie, while I'm happy that you are doing well, and that you confessed to gooing inappropriately, but that has it's consequences. No more erections.
We can change this after after your intro period is over. Also add 3 days.

This is how you are going to play with yourself from now on, [url]https://xhamster.com/movies/2046928/sissy_cumming.html[/url]
We are gong to recondition your body to stop making your clitty all hard and inconvenient. And it's really simple. When you start getting hard you must stop playing with yourself. Wait for it to pass and then start again. Until it stops getting hard. And like with all conditioning you have to do it for about 25 days strait to make it stick. You can still goo once a week but you will have to do it limp. And trust me after a week of limp teasing you will be able to do it.

Playing with your nipples or boy pussy while nubbing (this is the term i prefer for limp sissy masturbation) is recommended.

Here are some things you can do while waiting to get soft again. Activities that will promote your girliness while cooling down. You can make a Pinterest account and browse and collect pretty outfits and makeup tutorials. Or go and check it you are all smooth. Maybe shape your eyebrows. or practice makeup. Small steps.

Your play time will now last much longer and you will have lots of 5 minute girly rest stops to cool down. If it just won't go away than do something else, you know browse Reddit, walk about, read a book or whatever...

One more thing. Every time you go to the toilette from now on. After you do your business. You are going to nub your clitty and fantasize about girly things and sucking cock, until you start getting hard. Then you will stop. And continue with your day. And I'm sure you do this already, but you sit to pee from now on.

Goddess Gracie has a few files that can help you with this.
[url]http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/5287/Limp-Clitty-Training-Loop.php[/url]
You should add this to the "subliminal" playlist you listen to all the time.

Oh yes, in case you are worried, if you really want you can retrain your body to have erections again. It will just take some time and concentration.

24AR34, welcome to the my little gaggle of airheads. Dive in.
MaKO
Regular
Regular

Postby 24AR34 » June 13th, 2014, 11:45 am

day 2, been listening to True you every waking second, and have listened to bimbo blessing twice so far... haven't noticed anything different yet. Thurday will be my special cum day... had never rubbed like that or edged before but suprisingly it felt quite natural to me and felt better than the boy way.
24AR34
Regular
Regular

Postby CumBimbo » June 13th, 2014, 3:08 pm

Thanks mako giggle I could use some help with my appearance and skills pleasing others also giggles we can use another thread if u want lol :)
CumBimbo
Regular
Regular

Postby Stacie5959 » June 14th, 2014, 4:29 am

MaKO wrote:

Stacie, while I'm happy that you are doing well, and that you confessed to gooing inappropriately, but that has it's consequences. No more erections.
We can change this after after your intro period is over. Also add 3 days.

OMG! Everything makes me hard. Reading this made me hard, watching the video made me hard, listening to the files makes me hard. Touching my tittie tips makes me crazy but maybe I can practice staying soft when I do this. I do this all day, I have to. I mean... what's a girl to do if she isn't allowed to cum?

I'll do as you say MaKO. I love the new video. I just want to clean that sissy up! Is that bad? OMG, I have to touch my tittie tips again. Soooo nice. So girly. Your right, it will be so much nicer to play with my tittie tips than that terrible mistake between my legs.

Did I just say that?

OMG
Stacie5959
Regular
Regular

Postby mikethedonnie » June 14th, 2014, 4:10 pm

If its still not to late may I join
mikethedonnie
Regular
Regular

Postby Dmitriy_sw » June 16th, 2014, 7:29 am

My report:
passed more than two weeks for me. all this time I listened to all the necessary files - twice a day Goddess Gracie files and a few hours - True You. I can not say that I have a lot of progress, but I notice little effect:
- my attention shifted from women to men
- when I look at women - I gaze at their clothing, jewelry, accessories, etc. The same happens when I walk past clothes shops
- some time I went to the women's panties and it was excellent
- I got a little happier and more positive, less bad thoughts
- in my special day, I followed all instructions. it was a very interesting experience and I want it more

this is what I notice and "count". are there any additional instructions?
Dmitriy_sw
Regular
Regular

Postby MaKO » June 16th, 2014, 3:36 pm

CumBimbo for now let's keep it to this thread, and we can move if it gets too crowded. So sweetie we have to go over a few things.

You seem to be in a complex living situation. So, I need to know your bounds before i can make assignments. The people around you probably don't know about this, and you would like to keep it that way, right? Tell me more about what you would like to be, the more details the better.

Dmitriy, congrats. I'm very proud of you honey. Your experience with hypno is totally normal. You are at the level i was expecting after two weeks. (cumbimbo seams to be an above average trancer)

So, what are you interested in? Is this more of a mental thing, or is ti physical too? What are your hard limits.

Help me help you! :P

mikethedonnie, sure, jump in. But just so you know, the thread is getting a bit crowded, so i don't know if i will be able to write you tailored assignments when you complete the two weeks... but you are still welcome to try anything you see on this thread.
MaKO
Regular
Regular

Postby mikethedonnie » June 16th, 2014, 7:19 pm

Ok I will start tongiht before I goto bed.

Weight:210 pounds
Physical fitness: Joining a gym to start working out more then just walking around
Life situation (student, employed, dating, married...): Employed
Toys: None right now
Feminine cloths: None right now
How much hypno experience do you have? I have been listening to files for about 3 years
How far do you want to go with this? As far as you are willing to take me. This is a big fantasy of mine.
Do you have access or can buy premium/pay files? I can buy pay files if needed
Also my special day to cum will be Monday
mikethedonnie
Regular
Regular

Postby Dmitriy_sw » June 17th, 2014, 2:57 am

MaKO, about my goals: - i want to walk all the way from man to sissy bimbo.
So I'm interested in mental and physical changes both. But i understand that it's a very long road. So i think we can concentrate more on mental and then go through physical.

About limits. Now I do not know how it would feel to be bimbo. I understand that over time, my desires and inner limits can change. So now I just want to do it step by step - to taste all of this slowly, without rush.
Dmitriy_sw
Regular
Regular

Postby CumBimbo » June 20th, 2014, 11:44 am

For now mako mental changes for me but subtle giggle
CumBimbo
Regular
Regular

Postby CumBimbo » June 20th, 2014, 11:45 am

I would like to become a shemale bimbo but I can't really cause of my living conditions
CumBimbo
Regular
Regular

Postby 24AR34 » June 20th, 2014, 1:11 pm

one week of listening has been fun. caught myself giggling now and then throughout the week... yesteday was my day to cum and ive been sooo horny since, wanting badly to cum again but doing my best so far to keep myself from doing so.
24AR34
Regular
Regular

Next

Return to Feminizations Forum