Serious bimbo training

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Serious bimbo training

Postby pogse » May 30th, 2014, 3:02 pm

Hello fellow hypnotists and sissy's, I have come to you to request help in becoming what I have always wanted to be, and that is a dumb bimbo.

I have decided to do this since I have finished my university education and I remain unhappy and unfulfilled

I would also like to state that this is not a jerk off fantasy, I am completely serious and dedicated to this goal

I have tried hypnosis before but I lack the guidance and structure
So I call upon someone to help me in my dream objective

Many thanks! :D
pogse

Postby kslava » May 30th, 2014, 8:42 pm

Third post on this page gives some pretty good instructions if you want to train full time on things: [url]http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=12228[/url]
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Looking for meaning, or rejecting it?

Postby Plaat » June 4th, 2014, 11:25 pm

I understand the feeling; have you considered a larger purpose in your life? I'm not going to judge on the desire for bimbodom; but is there no other interest you developed in college? I myself became a political activist; even in failure its highly rewarding and gives a lot of meaning to my life. I suppose I ponder the question of what motivates many here who do not start as trans, knowing the challenges through friends (both were homeless for certain times.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kslava » June 22nd, 2014, 8:08 am

You know, there were times, especially right after I got out of school, where I considered going full time into my erotic interests. But Plaat has a point. Really where to your true interests lie? Who is the true you? I wouldn't presume to say that you aren't bimbo material, but with the possibilities in life, that's only one of millions of paths one could walk down.

For me, it's a fun fetish, basically a way to release sexual tension. Especially being a trans person it's hard to date, and that's a big reason why this is needed. Being trans is not easy by any stretch of the imagination. I'm just glad I've had it so lucky. I've never been homeless or "parentless" as some friends have been.
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum