SuperFemaleWhammy

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

SuperFemaleWhammy

Postby makidas » April 23rd, 2005, 12:10 am

soon as this seems to be the most extreme transformation file on the site, i am really interested in hearing from anyone who has tried this file and what kind of results they achieved fromit. maybe even some photographic evidence(if your not shy that is). thats all thx guys or should i say ladies. :D :D
makidas
Guru
Guru

Breast growth

Postby sexysher » April 23rd, 2005, 4:38 am

Ive been listening to the files on hormones change and breast growth for some time now(2 yrs) and they seem to be getting bigger. My girlfriend notices it and she like it. Im almost a B cup now.
sexysher

Postby donna2001 » April 26th, 2005, 7:28 pm

I listened to the super female whammy file several times over a couple of weeks and the only noticable effect was penis shrinkage. I stopped listening then because this was the only thing I didn't want! But it did increase my desire for further feminization.
donna2001
Regular
Regular

Postby Sissyveronica » May 10th, 2005, 12:38 am

I have had a lot of sucess with the Super Female Whammy. Not a lot physically But mentally it has takin over my Mind. I listen to it everyday for like 6 months now and i am completly obsessed with becoming a girl now. I mean i was a crossdresser before but now im taking herbal hormones and im completly shaven all over!! Im growing my hair out and i have been getting dressed every day. I have tried to stop because its actually working too well but i cant!! Its a curse file so be careful, maybe im a weakminded person or its just helping me move quicker but it works!!!!!! If you really want to be a girl i highly recommend but if your just joking around stay away from it!!
Sissyveronica

Postby dogsluttranny » May 13th, 2005, 5:05 am

I've been listening to the superfemalewhammy file religiously like 6 times a day for the past 4 weeks(in combination with other realted files) and have experienced nearly everything described in the file(nipple growth, butt growth, waist shrinkage, breast growth, hormone change, and can not stop listening to it as often as i do and can not even think of myself as a boy or man and know for a fact I am a woman and will physically be one permanently very soon as long as I continue to obey EMG...
"Men are so much better when they're turned into women"

"Dog's are much better mates than men, they fuck hard, always make you cum, and once they start fucking and their knot locks inside you, you're their bitch forever. at least I am...
dogsluttranny

LRwomanly

Postby Yvonnesofla » May 13th, 2005, 10:00 am

I have been listening to the LR womanly file. I simply adore this file. It touches an inner part of me. I awake feeling so relaxed and feeling better about my blossoming femininity

xxxx

Yvonne
Yvonnesofla

Postby Ryan83 » May 13th, 2005, 8:26 pm

Hi, all!
I have listened to the superfemalewhammy file, as well as suggestive feminization, about seven times each. I have noticed my nipples becoming sensitive and tickilish, but that's about it, and that could just be my imagination. I will keep you updated!
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby danmalara » May 13th, 2005, 9:08 pm

Ryan83 wrote:Hi, all!
I have listened to the superfemalewhammy file, as well as suggestive feminization, about seven times each. I have noticed my nipples becoming sensitive and tickilish, but that's about it, and that could just be my imagination. I will keep you updated!

It's not your immagination. It's working. You may think it's in you head, but that's what the files do. They play with your head. So never think that a file is not working when you see any results.
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

SuperFemaleWhammy

Postby jennafeyat » May 28th, 2005, 12:15 am

I've been listening to the superfemalewhammy and suggestivefeminization files for about two months. When I sit, my legs are either always crossed, or my knees are always together. My penis and balls have also started shrinking. Also, I cannot piss standing up anymore. I've tried, but I end up just standing there, needing to pee but unable to. I also seem to have developed a decent set of A cups. All of my body hair is becoming finer too. I shave everything, and when the hair grows back in, it is noticably less thick.

I think that the files are working so well on me because I REALLY want them to work. I go under twice a day, and I've cut off the induction and wakening so that I can loop it while I'm working on my computer. All in all I am very pleased with the results that I have seen so far, and can't wait to discover what's going to happen as I listen to the files more and more! :D
jennafeyat

Postby Hazukix » June 1st, 2005, 2:36 pm

i started listening to this yesterday(3 times). The only differences so far as i can see some breast development, my nipples are growing slightly, and my body hair is thinner. :D
Hazukix

Postby Hazukix » June 1st, 2005, 6:34 pm

and now i am starting to pee sitting down
Hazukix

Postby donna2001 » June 1st, 2005, 7:56 pm

Yes it started to work that fast for me too, was overwhelmed, now I only listen to more specific fem. files
donna2001
Regular
Regular

Postby brandielynne » June 5th, 2005, 6:24 am

Part of me is horrified about what is happening...before I listened to WMM files I didn't even crossdress.....now I'm alternating betweeen being scared and loving every little change that I see that is beyond my control.
I guess I love the helplessness part of it. I look at my nails all painted up and think they look beautiful. And my fantasies now almost exclusively consist of imagining myself becoming more and more feminine.

If I was in a position to grow my hair out, and not lose my job because of it, that would probably be next....
brandielynne

This is a Fantastic File!

Postby benderofgender » June 14th, 2005, 7:37 am

I wish he didn't have to use the word Curse, because I see it as a blessing. They work for me, because I also study Feminization Methods, some even Modern Medicine still hasn't discovered. I had to stop listening to this after 1 week, because I have to get a divorce first. I wish he'd have a tape called "Convince your wife you need a Divorce." She always says she's leaving, but never keeps her promise. Wish I had a Transexual partner to go out with.
I feel SO feminized after ANY MP3 of MindBenders. I enjoy him so much that I'd like to BUY his Feminization CD's just as a way of saying "THANKS, Mind Bender!!" 8O
benderofgender

Re: This is a Fantastic File!

Postby Janus » June 18th, 2005, 6:44 am

benderofgender wrote:... I also study Feminization Methods, some even Modern Medicine still hasn't discovered.

Could you pls enlarge on above, any reference? sites?, thanks.

benderofgender wrote:I feel SO feminized after ANY MP3 of MindBenders.

You are referring to this site??
:?
Am really interested & curious
:)
Janus

Re: This is a Fantastic File!

Postby benderofgender » June 18th, 2005, 2:24 pm

Janus wrote:
benderofgender wrote:... I also study Feminization Methods, some even Modern Medicine still hasn't discovered.

Every time I disclose something, people cast doubt without trying what I advise. I should probably write a book or website on the subject, since it involves going to a Chemical Supply warehouse and transforming yourself like a mad Dr. Frankenstein. I really think MY procedures are better than any doctor you could go to. Thank You for the interest, you've encouraged me.

benderofgender wrote:I feel SO feminized after ANY MP3 of MindBenders.
You are referring to this site??
:?

Yes, I feel like after one week of listening to the Super Female Whammy, I'm a complete female, trying to act like a man in a man's role. I feel like I can't hide being a girl in front of anyone, even though I try. I have to quit listening after 1 week, but I'd like to eventually go through a complete Transformation. Really hard to explain everything in a short post. Hope you understand a little, or maybe I just confused you more. :wink:
Am really interested & curious :)
benderofgender

Postby Eve » June 19th, 2005, 10:48 am

benderofgender wrote:
... I also study Feminization Methods, some even Modern Medicine still hasn't discovered.

Every time I disclose something, people cast doubt without trying what I advise. I should probably write a book or website on the subject, since it involves going to a Chemical Supply warehouse and transforming yourself like a mad Dr. Frankenstein. I really think MY procedures are better than any doctor you could go to. Thank You for the interest, you've encouraged me.

I too find this very interesting. You mention making a website detailing some of these methods... is there any chance that this is in the pipeline? If not, I for one would be happy to lend a hand in getting this info published somewhere. I think it would be a very valuable resource to many people, and with a few testemonials (and some disclaimers to stop people sueing you) could be made into a marketable product. Possibly on the login to a website basis, or in the form of an e-book on ebay or somehting

E-mail me if you are if you want any help

Sorry for wondering of the point a bit everybody!

Eve. x. [/quote]
Eve

Postby makidas » June 19th, 2005, 8:42 pm

http://geocities.com/primaelgen/
I may be wrong....

But what happens if I'm right?
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby AxltheRed » July 22nd, 2005, 7:58 pm

I have a Quick Question and thought this would be the olace to get my awnser, Well anway here it is, If I listen to this while playing Video Games(Not to worry I am a Grown man) Will the file still affect me?
AxltheRed

Postby asdf » July 22nd, 2005, 9:45 pm

AxltheRed wrote:I have a Quick Question and thought this would be the olace to get my awnser, Well anway here it is, If I listen to this while playing Video Games(Not to worry I am a Grown man) Will the file still affect me?

Hypnosis is effective because you are totally focused. I imagine it could work, much like subliminal messaging, if you were slightly distracted.
asdf
Regular
Regular

Postby makidas » July 22nd, 2005, 10:03 pm

An excellent idea, certain video games definitely put you into a trance like state, ie: hours seem like minutes.
I may be wrong....

But what happens if I'm right?
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » July 23rd, 2005, 2:27 am

makidas wrote:An excellent idea, certain video games definitely put you into a trance like state, ie: hours seem like minutes.

Some games are designed with this in mind - one that springs to mind is Endorfun (published by Onesong), which includes its own "positive thinking" subliminals. I remember seeing a patch on the net which would let you replace the messages with your own, but unfortunately I can't find it now.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby AxltheRed » July 29th, 2005, 11:22 pm

Thanks for the info so I guess something like Mario would let me go into trance seeing as how its only slightly distracting
AxltheRed

its what I want

Postby gurlbidesign » July 31st, 2005, 5:40 pm

The file has everything in it that I want, except that my testicles have already left the building. I listened to it once but think I am going to wait until I can achieve a good trance state before going back to it again. Not sure about the hormone part of it either now that I give it some thought as my hormones are the same as any womans now already and have already got breasts (could be bigger) and much shrinkage of the hated genitals. Oh well, will keep plugging away at the inductions until I can get into trance.....then look out.
gurlbidesign
Mentor
Mentor

super fem whammy

Postby andrew » August 1st, 2005, 8:59 pm

anyone have any physical results to this file? if so to what extent?
andrew
Regular
Regular

Postby chriss » August 15th, 2005, 12:51 pm

i listin to any feminization file i can find on here and I dont see any thing happinig i think my penis is shrinking but yesterday in church without thinking about it i found my self singing the female parts of the song i hope that means soon i will see some real changes
:D
chriss

Postby Ohka » August 16th, 2005, 10:39 am

I have been interested in trying this file myself but I have been scared to do it because it says it cannot be removed at all, is this true that it cannot be removed, the effects i mean?
Ohka
Regular
Regular

Postby loony28 » August 16th, 2005, 3:27 pm

:twisted: This file causes physical changes. It might be reversible if EMG makes a SuperMaleWhammy file. If you just want to think you have changed try one of the trigger files. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Ohka » August 16th, 2005, 5:33 pm

The only problem with the trigger files I hear is that it either takes a long time to work well or does not work really at all? Know any induction files for feminization that are very effective?
Ohka
Regular
Regular

Postby mr_pink » August 17th, 2005, 10:01 am

SFW has one of the better inductions of any of the files. I always find myself on another planet by the time the body of the file comes around. I'm not sure if it helped, but one weekend I had sublim train trance coming out of my stereo all weekend on a loop. Ever since then, going into trance has been a piece of cake. I must say that SFW hasn't had a -great- effect on me though. I can visualise myself as a woman a lot better at seemingly random intervals throughout the day, but it's never something that lasts. I also -think- that there might be some breast growth, but that could be due to too much booze and too little exercise :wink:
mr_pink
Regular
Regular

Postby slaaf_bert » November 29th, 2005, 1:57 pm

i have listen now about three weeks and about 18 times to diffrent files.
my penis schrink and my testikels to.
my breast are getting bigger, and my nipples are very sensetive.
the cursed one is that take me total to change from men to female?

slaaf_bert
slaaf_bert

Postby Ohka » November 29th, 2005, 3:50 pm

i have listen now about three weeks and about 18 times to diffrent files.
my penis schrink and my testikels to.
my breast are getting bigger, and my nipples are very sensetive.
the cursed one is that take me total to change from men to female?

What were the other files? Also, what did u mean by your last sentence, are you asking if SFW is the cursed file?
Looking for someone to feminize me possibly but stilll confused about myself.
Ohka
Regular
Regular

Postby slaaf_bert » December 1st, 2005, 12:18 pm

i did listen to curse nipple large and to curse breast grow.
also lsiten to hormone change.
my penis shrink so much that me not able anymore to stand peeing. i have to sit down on seat since this morning when wake up.
my nipples are so sensetive that me able to cum without tutching my penis. also when my penis is hard its not a shard as before and not as big.
slaaf_bert

Postby leggssheerenergypantyhose » June 3rd, 2006, 6:45 pm

All I can say is why.......... Why didn't I listen to the curse sooner. I am so pleased with the results. When I started I was a closet cross dresser, now I am a full time girl. The process has taken a little more than 6 months but the results have been incredible. The changes seemed to happen slowly at first until about a month into the process. Then I went from wearing only pantyhose in a closet to a completely dressed woman in public. The only hard part was to change jobs after 14 years with the same company. I moved over 2 thousand miles away from friends and family to start my life over and live as a female.

Finally Free To Be Me,

Susan
leggssheerenergypantyhose

Postby donna_cd » June 4th, 2006, 9:47 am

leggssheerenergypantyhose wrote:All I can say is why.......... Why didn't I listen to the curse sooner. I am so pleased with the results. When I started I was a closet cross dresser, now I am a full time girl. The process has taken a little more than 6 months but the results have been incredible. The changes seemed to happen slowly at first until about a month into the process. Then I went from wearing only pantyhose in a closet to a completely dressed woman in public. The only hard part was to change jobs after 14 years with the same company. I moved over 2 thousand miles away from friends and family to start my life over and live as a female.

Finally Free To Be Me,

Susan

congratulations on achieving so much,i just wish i had the courage to do the same as you . good luck & best wishes xx
donna_cd
Regular
Regular

Postby danny_alc » June 4th, 2006, 11:33 am

I don't know why but i dont think i have gone into trance while im listening to the files. Will SFW work if you've only listened to it once? Or Will The file only work if you keep on listening? And Will it work if you havent been in trance?
danny_alc

Postby dc414 » June 4th, 2006, 6:03 pm

Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:33 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why but i dont think i have gone into trance while im listening to the files. Will SFW work if you've only listened to it once? Or Will The file only work if you keep on listening? And Will it work if you havent been in trance?

Its a curse. Did you listen to it? If you did, you're cursed. Thats how it works. :oops:
dc414

Postby CuriousG » June 6th, 2006, 2:32 pm

danny_alc wrote:I don't know why but i dont think i have gone into trance while im listening to the files. Will SFW work if you've only listened to it once? Or Will The file only work if you keep on listening? And Will it work if you havent been in trance?

Of course it won't work if you've only listened to it once. Many people listen to it a dozen times without the slightest effect.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bobby12005 » June 7th, 2006, 7:37 pm

i listened to the SFW a few times when i first found the site, before i knew what i was getting into, i stopped listening 6 months ago because i wasn't sure i liked what was happening to me. now when ever my mind wanders i find i'm thinking about the file and what will happen to me ,it kinda scares me a little
bobby12005

Postby Michal » June 25th, 2006, 1:16 am

bobby12005 wrote:i listened to the SFW a few times when i first found the site, before i knew what i was getting into, i stopped listening 6 months ago because i wasn't sure i liked what was happening to me. now when ever my mind wanders i find i'm thinking about the file and what will happen to me ,it kinda scares me a little

Isn't that scary feeling kinda good? You want to be a woman and something tells you you shouldn't but you already know you want it. And you will, more and more. Your portrait tells me you like to have your breasts grow. Go ahead, take a risk, listen to SWF again, just once, determined to do it again a second time, and a third. Because turning into a woman is exciting, and becoming one is what you really want to do--if only you dared.

Go ahead, bobby, become the SWF (Sexy Wanton Female) you've secretly wished to be
Michal

Postby bobby12005 » June 25th, 2006, 5:39 am

well i was told b carefull what you wish for, it seems to be getting harder and harder not to listen to the file, the more i try the more the urge grows, your right the fact that it scares me does also excite me. i guess i just have to acccept the changes, wheather i want them or not. oh well, here's to a purt bum and huge boobs :oops:
bobby12005

Postby bobby12005 » June 30th, 2006, 6:33 pm

well its seems i'm still to much of a chicken to use the SFW curse again so i thought i'd have a go with the feminizing transformation file instead, going to try it for the first time now :twisted:
bobby12005

Postby yahnoh » July 1st, 2006, 11:24 pm

Michal, you're wicked! Wicked in a fun kinda way...

Michal wrote:
bobby12005 wrote:i listened to the SFW a few times when i first found the site, before i knew what i was getting into, i stopped listening 6 months ago because i wasn't sure i liked what was happening to me. now when ever my mind wanders i find i'm thinking about the file and what will happen to me ,it kinda scares me a little

Isn't that scary feeling kinda good? You want to be a woman and something tells you you shouldn't but you already know you want it. And you will, more and more. Your portrait tells me you like to have your breasts grow. Go ahead, take a risk, listen to SWF again, just once, determined to do it again a second time, and a third. Because turning into a woman is exciting, and becoming one is what you really want to do--if only you dared.

Go ahead, bobby, become the SWF (Sexy Wanton Female) you've secretly wished to be

Michal, you're wicked! Wicked in a fun kinda way... :D :D
yahnoh

Postby moronmonk » July 13th, 2006, 6:29 pm

What amazes me, always, when I read these posts - is the total lack of general knowledge of hypnosis and it's use. This also applies to the files you find and download on here. So many of the comments show little or no knowledge of hypnosis. So allow me to correct or better still - 'suggest' a few things for your consideration.

1. Like any 'subject' (pun intended), the more you know about it, the more able you are to 'intelligently' apply and use it! So LEARN about hypnosis and self hypnosis! DON'T just rely on what you read here and the many 'urban legends' that abound and don't be lazy either.

2. TO MAXIMIZE the effectivness of any file you use from here, do the following first.
a. listen to the WHOLE file - fully conscious! IF you find you have an objectionable bad reaction (this means conscious AND unconscious - pay attention ALSO TO HOW you feel after listening to it) to any part of it - don't use it! ONCE you've listened to it AWAKE, then try the file. You will find it can work much faster if your conscious and sub-conscious mind, 'agree' on the content and you won't be in for any unwanted surprises you may not have been aware of. OF COURSE NEVER LISTEN TO ANY FILE THAT INCLUDED INDUCTIONS WHILE DRIVING (NEVER can over state that enough - yet many still do!)

b. KEY - these files will ALWAYS WORK best if by AGREEMENT, meaning you WANT and agree with the files content. IF you don't want your penis to shrink as part of 'feminization' - then either ask for a custom file be made for you or edit the original part of that OUT, THEN use it.

c. USE YOUR POWERS OF VISUALIZATION BEFORE YOU USE THE FILE AND SET YOURSELF UP IN THE MOST RELAXING ATMOSPHERE for it's use. Soft light, incense, anything that you know that physically helps relax you first - even a warm, self pampering, bath. Use visualization of your goals first before listening to the recordings. WRITE YOUR GOALS DOWN ON PAPER. Put lists of these goals all over the your place where you normally go. I.E - bathroom mirror, refridge, car dash...etc.. These lists will help reinforce your own goals and help manifest your conscious mind on the files changes and triggers, while your awake. DON'T LIST THE FILE TRIGGERS on your lists though - BAD IDEA! As you could suddenly find yourself responding to a trigger when you don't want or need to, like driving the car and poof - you read a trigger, your now a woman, shocked and run into a patrol car. That could make for some very embarassing explainations to the cops.

d. PRACTICE DEEP BREATHING EXERCISES as a NON PART of listening to the files. LEARN how to ALWAYS USE your diaphram deep breathing until it's 2ND NATURE and you do it automatically! NOT ONLY does this work wonders for your stress levels being lowered, but also helps you go into DEEPER levels of relaxation when you listen to these recordings and can help their effectiveness for you!

e. TRY using a LOOPING PLAY LIST that includeds brain sync hemispheric recordings to help you achieve a deeper trance state first, namely a DELTA STATE of relaxation. There's many sources on the web for these brain sync recordings and also at your local library too! Record them into your system, use a player with a play list to play the hemispheric brain recording file first THEN the file of your choice from here! This can also help aid in a deeper trance and more effective results from the file use.

f. ONCE you've found a combination of methods of DEEP trance inducment, remember REPETITIVE PRACTICE will only help you get better and better at it. Just like riding a bike. KEEP COPIOUS NOTES ON WHAT YOU DO OR TRY. Review and ammend them. That way as technology advances on the use of these files and other inventions that WILL come along, you can easily INTEGRATE it into your DAILY routine.

These are just a FEW, short suggestions to try. These by no means are the ONLY ones or path. The MORE you learn, the MORE you apply what you learn, the greater your success will be with whatever goals you've set. Best of luck to you all!
moronmonk

i got a question

Postby poptart674 » August 1st, 2006, 9:09 am

do these files really make your penis shrink and leave you with only a hole, and can these files change you into a 100% woman with no trace of ever being a man?
poptart674

Postby poptart674 » August 1st, 2006, 9:11 am

if so could you send me pictures of you please
poptart674

Postby fihtheninja » August 7th, 2006, 8:07 pm

From my current understanding of hypnosis it cant get rid of your penis, it can make you think and actualy see its not there. But it cant get rid of it, so far the only proven way is in sex reassignment surgery.

Although I do believe it can mess with your hormone count a good bit
fihtheninja

Postby Undisclosed » August 7th, 2006, 9:05 pm

It's interesting actually, if you look in medical reports and things, how the brain can alter perception. I've read of one man who, after an unrelated surgury, was so convinced that his leg was not his and the doctors had attached someone else's, he tried to cut it off! With therapy he accepted it was his leg after all, but continually states it just doesn't feel right. Likewise, there was another person who was convinced they were already dead that they wouldn't eat. It wasn't in a depressive manner, but as a matter of fact to them. There are still more examples if you care to look.

Personally, I prefer to avoid delusion though. If I have a cock, I want to know it and see it, and not have my perceptions all screwy!
Undisclosed
Regular
Regular

Postby fihtheninja » August 12th, 2006, 6:50 pm

If you listen to trainfemale even EMG says that it doesnt get rid of it
fihtheninja

Postby mrexe » October 21st, 2006, 5:27 pm

Hi all,

I just started listen to SFW. I'm very curious about it: both turn on and a little scared too. But I want to see, if I can get some success. Now my question to all, who got some success: did it affect your ability to get hard or achieve orgasm? Did you listen more than 1 times a day?

Tom
mrexe

Next

Return to Feminizations Forum